Debut at Aphrodite's Arms Pt. 03

Story Info
Greta has a train run on her while in the stocks.
8.6k words
22.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Greta Klein, and I am a sex slave. You heard that right...a sex slave. I foolishly got 'hired on' as a Charites, or Ka-ree-tess, a handmaiden of Aphrodite, here at Aphrodite's Arms, the most exclusive prostitution club in the entire world, located smack in the middle of the Nevada Desert. I don't even know where I am exactly, but that doesn't matter right now.

What matters is that I just got sexually tortured by a very wealthy American entrepreneur, a man by the name of Arron Hoke. I had always fantasized about Mr. Hoke, had masturbated to visions of him laying me down in his summer penthouse and ravishing my young body, but those fantasies had all been destroyed after the torture he'd just put me through. He had put me in some kind of device that I call the 'exercise machine', bound me in there so that I couldn't move, and then he tortured me with various toys while he fucked me. True, I was hired to have sex with him, but...I had expected that sex to be very different than what it had been. For one thing, I had expected it to be pleasurable, not something that caused me to break down and cry.

I'm a blue-eyed, twenty-two-year-old white girl, five-five, one-hundred and thirty-eight pounds, with an hourglass figure, C-cup breasts with big brownish-red nipples, a very bald pussy, and a somewhat big, heart-shaped butt. I had long, curly black hair before I was recruited, but now it was cut in a short, short dyed-blonde pixie cut, something that fit my new persona as 'Ariadne', or Arie-odd-knee, the utterly pure one.

But by the way my three Hermes, my suitors for the night, had just violated me, especially Mr. Hoke...I did not feel even remotely pure.

I had been recruited by Kennedy Jackson, a young African-American woman the same age as myself, a young woman who had already graduated from Aphrodite's Arms. No woman could serve here longer than a year as a Charites; that was the rule of the Olympians, the rich and powerful owners of this establishment. Kennedy had graduated from this place and now worked for them as an Horae, or Ohrr-riss, a handler, trainer, and recruiter for the Charites.

As a college student going into secondary education, someone who had always heavily frowned upon prostitution, you might wonder why I let Kennedy recruit me. Well...I was paid one million dollars to work here for a year, and my school education was paid for on top of that. That incentive, along with Kennedy's charm, persuasion, and heartfelt insistence, convinced me to come here and prostitute myself for one entire year.

Now I was deeply regretting it. I had not been told anything about this place prior to coming here, so I did not know about the insane number of rules I had to follow, nor did I know that I would be nude the entire time here, nude for an ENTIRE year, and that's...not as fun as it sounds. I only get to wear a little collared white bowtie and a pair of white soft-felt slip on shoes, white to go with my persona as Ariadne, the Utterly Pure One. I was only allowed to wear a thong when I was on my period. I wasn't even allowed earrings, but I would be receiving eight silver diamond rings to wear, but they would not be going on my fingers. No, those would be going down below, six in my labia and two in my clitoral hood. I was not looking forward to those piercings, either.

The birth control they used here, the Olympian Ambrosia, was cutting edge to where it was one thousand percent effective, but it did not eliminate my monthly, and as irritating as that was, it was nothing compared to the greatly increased sex drive it gave me. I was constantly horny on this stuff, constantly needing to masturbate or fuck in order to cease my overwhelming libido.

But it was the rules that were screwing me over now. Anyone who broke a rule got a mark, and two marks meant you went up on stage in the stocks. That was six hours of constant ball-gagged fucking by any and all Hermes who wanted to fuck you in your pussy and ass for free. They formed a line on stage once you were in the stocks, and then they ran a train on you, cumming in one of your holes and then walking off in order for the next one in line to violate you. I don't know what it's like to be up there, but thanks to another Charites, a young white woman named 'Medeia', I was about to find out. She had tricked me into breaking the rules, and stupid me had fallen for her act twice. I was going up on stage and in the stocks on Thursday night. My debut had been tonight, Tuesday, so that meant I only had one day to rest and relax from the savage fucking I'd just taken minutes ago by Arron Hoke.

Needless to say, I was broken now, because I didn't want to go up in the stocks. I had already been in Arron Hoke's torture machine, and I really didn't feel like going up on stage to have a train run on me for six hours. Hoke's machine had made me break down and cry, and though I did not think the stocks were worse, that didn't mean I wanted to suffer them. For one thing, I saw another Charites, a young white woman by the name of Chloe, up in the stocks, and it did not look like she had enjoyed it or was still enjoying it. The last time I'd spotted her, she was still being fucked even though she had passed out. The thought of that made me cringe in fear.

Now I'm here in the dressing room with Medeia sitting across from me with Kennedy at the servants' hall entrance. Kennedy had just given me my second mark for mentioning the real name of the Hermes that had just tortured me, Arron Hoke. Yes, Kennedy just gave me my second mark, and she was not happy.

I looked over to my mentor and friend as I sank into severe depression within my own red-cushioned swivel chair. Kennedy Jackson was taller than I, about five-ten, the same height as Medeia, and she had dark chocolate skin with long black hair that fell around her shoulders. Her name here was 'Callisto', which meant 'most beautiful', and she definitely lived up to that description. She had on a beautiful red sequined dress to show off her hourglass figure and C-cup breasts, though she was a little thinner than I.

Right now she was angry, but not at me. Her attention was fixed squarely upon Medeia, as was her wrath.

"That's it," she scowled. "You're done."

"What?" asked Medeia in confusion.

Medeia sat across from me in her own red-cushioned swivel chair, and she was just as nude as I was, though her bowtie and shoes were black rather than white. Her name meant 'cunning', and she fit that description to a T.

She was five-ten like Kennedy, but she was lithe and athletic rather than voluptuous like Kennedy or I. She had a sharp and angular face that was very beautiful, with startling green eyes framed by long curly black hair set up in a pony tail, but she had small breasts, only B-cups, with small brick-red nipples in the centers of them.

Right now her legs were spread for me to show off her bald pussy beset with six black diamonds inset within six silver rings. This was something she had done the last two times I'd had the misfortune to run into her. Unfortunately for her, though, her little attack against me had set off our Horae, because Kennedy was all rage in a bottle now.

"You heard me," hissed Kennedy, her dark eyes flashing at Medeia in unmitigated hate at that moment. "You...are...done...I have tried and tried to work with you on this, but you have finally pissed me off, Medeia...You shouldn't have fucked with Ariadne...not her...not Ariadne...That was the last straw...I'm going to the Olympians. I have to put Ariadne up on stage now, but I'll make damned sure you go up there as well."

"WHAT!" cried Medeia as she stood up in shaking disbelief.

"That's right," nodded Kennedy, a deep and unforgiving scowl on her dark face. "You're going to be right next to her on Thursday night...I'll make sure of it."

"Y...You can't do that!" stammered Medeia. "I haven't done anything wrong!"

Yeah, she was feeling fear now. I could see it all over her sharply beautiful face, her nude body trembling a little in that obvious fear. Kennedy had previously told me that Medeia had suffered through the stocks in her first month here, and that experience had traumatized her for some reason. Kennedy and the others had been in the stocks, and though they said it had been trying, it was nothing particularly bad, just exhausting...but for some reason it gave Medeia PTSD, and now she took out her rage and anger over it on the new hires, I and probably Chloe being the latest victims to suffer her wrath.

"That's one additional mark," spat Kennedy. "You don't talk back to me...You now have one mark AFTER you serve your time in the stocks on Thursday, and you WILL serve your time in the stocks. I'm going to make sure of it."

Medeia's startling green eyes watered with tears, and then those drops rolled down her face in silent agony, something that even I couldn't stand to watch, and I was the one she had actually wronged. It actually got to me, that look, that look of devastation upon her teary face, and that surprised even me. It was genuine and honest suffering I was watching in real time, and I...I couldn't stand it.

"Y...Yes, my Horae," choked out Medeia.

She was clearly devastated, and as unhappy as I was over what she had done...I couldn't stand to see her suffer like that. I guess in the long run I really did fit the persona of 'utterly pure', because I did something that no one else would have probably done in that situation...I defended her.

"Please, don't do this," I said unhappily. "Please? I...I'm asking you as my Horae and my friend. Please don't punish her for this. Don't put her in the stocks over me."

Both Kennedy and Medeia turned their attention to me, both of their faces lit with abject surprise.

"What?" asked Kennedy in deep surprise.

"Please?" I asked. "I just want us all to get along. If I'm going to be here for a year, then I want us all to...to work together...to be friends. Please, don't do this to her. Not over me. Please?"

I was already traumatized by Mr. Hoke's 'exercise machine'...There was absolutely no reason to traumatize Medeia again for nothing more than petty revenge. I could have said nothing, I could have done nothing and let Medeia swing, but I was so disgusted by everything at that moment, so burnt out and deeply unhappy that I...I stood up for her. I turned my attention to her as she reached up and tried unsuccessfully to dry her own tears.

"I don't hate you," I said unhappily. "I meant it when I said I just wanted to be friends...I'm going up in the stocks, and there's nothing I can do about it, but...you shouldn't have to go up there, too. Not again."

I turned back to Kennedy and pleaded with her one more time.

"Please?" I asked. "Don't do this...Please just ignore it this one time...Do it for me...Please?"

Kennedy sucked in a deep breath, released it, and then frowned over at the silently weeping Medeia.

"You still have one mark for backtalking me," she said after a few seconds. "Don't get another one...You're lucky that Ariadne just stood up for you...No one else would have...Don't ever pull this again. Am I clear?"

"Yes, my Horae," said Medeia in a choked voice as she wiped at her green eyes.

"Compose yourself for a few minutes and then get back out there," replied Kennedy. "You still have two Hermes left."

"Yes, my Horae," said Medeia in a calmer tone.

Kennedy motioned for me to get up and follow her.

"Come on," she said in an unhappy tone. "Follow me. I have to give you the tour of where you'll be living for the next year."

"Yes, my Horae," I replied.

I followed Kennedy through the servants' wing curtains and entered a long hallway with several large dark-wood doors on each side. There were paintings of Aphrodite upon the walls, and this long hallway turned off to the right in a T, but if we had continued straight on we would have reached the large metal doors that led out into the Charites parking lot, those very same doors I had walked through fully clothed earlier this evening.

"This is the Charites' wing," explained Kennedy. "There are four common quarters here with two doors each, each one housing eight Charites at a time, though they can hold up to twelve. I often recruit a couple of months before one of our experienced Charites is about to leave. You may already have met some of the Charites you'll be bunking with, including Medeia, unfortunately, and Chloe, whom you saw on stage."

She turned and opened the first door on our left to my new quarters, the 'common room' she spoke of. We walked into a very long rectangular room filled with three dark-wood bunkbeds against each wall, red sheets and pillows upon them, and they looked comfortable enough, more comfortable than my college dorm bed was, anyway. Upon the head of each bed was a flat screen with stereo buds, so each of us had her own private TV, and I liked that. It brightened my mood a little.

At the back of the room were various lounging chairs with a small library nook for reading. As far as common quarters went, it was far nicer than anything I'd ever heard of.

"You've got TV and books to read," replied Kennedy, "and we can get you any kind of handheld game system you'd like to play, if you're into that. Now...women who are grouped together tend to have their periods all around the same time. Because of that little evolutionary trait, there's always one week out of the month, usually the third, when no one is working. That's actually the main purpose of the stage in the main hall. We run theater for our customers during the 'red week', but...that's all you really need to know about your quarters. Your bunk is on the farthest right of the north wall...Come on...Let's go..."

She motioned for me to follow her again, and we left the common hall I'd be stationed in. We walked down the hall and turned left at the T-junction, stopping right before the first swinging metal door on our left.

"Down this way are the kitchens and dining halls," explained Kennedy. "You don't get to eat until everyone else is off duty. You'll be in your common hall quarters before that...Just so you know, Charites are not allowed any illegal substances, and the amount of alcohol you may consume is regulated. Other than that, you may order almost any dish here...The expense is nothing to the Olympians. If you did the math, then you'd know we spend thirty-two to forty-eight million dollars every year on the Charites alone, and that's not even accounting for any additional benefits they receive, such as education or something equal in value. If you add in the cost of the other wings, the total is monstrous. Needless to say, Aphrodite's Arms is THE place to be for the wealthy, powerful, and elite. That's why the rules system here is so strict."

"I understand, my Horae," I replied.

"Good," nodded Kennedy. "Now get back to your common room. You can wait in there until the others are off their shift. They'll take you to the dining hall after that for your evening meal...Do NOT break any of the rules while you are in there. We have cameras in the common room, but not in the dressing room...which doesn't make a lot of sense, I know, but I'll explain that. You may masturbate in the common room or in the showers, baths, and restrooms located down near the building exit, but you may NOT have sex with the other Charites. I know you won't, because you're straight, but as a Charites, all of your sexual energy for others goes to the Hermes. Understand?"

"Yes, my Horae," I replied.

"Good," said Kennedy.

She laid both of her dark hands upon my bare shoulders and looked me in the eye.

"You're going up on stage and in the stocks on Thursday night," she said. "Technically, they're pillories, but the Olympians don't care about that little detail. All you need to know is that you'll be in one of them."

I winced at this. I did not want to be reminded of that, but Kennedy simply smiled at me and shook her head.

"You're not going to get hurt," she said in an encouraging tone. "It's exhausting to be up there, I know. If you're up there the whole time like poor Chloe, you'll probably pass out at some point, but we'll make sure you're all right, okay?...However, I'm going to speak on your behalf and hopefully cut down the time you're up there, okay?"

"Yes, my Horae," I said, and I felt a little better about this now.

At least she was standing up for me.

"You're like my little doll," smiled Kennedy. "I just want to dress you up in different clothes and show you off to all of my friends...I guess you're my favorite right now, but everyone was my favorite at some point, even Medeia. That's why I could never bring myself to punish her over her nastiness...I don't know why, but it really pissed me off when Medeia did that to you. I'm very impressed that you stood up for her, though, and I'll be sure to bring that up with Apollo or Artemis when I see them again."

"Thank you, my Horae," I said.

"Now get back to the common room and relax," smiled Kennedy.

I took my leave and made my way back to the common room, but there was already someone in there...and I recognized her by her green shoes and bowtie, though I'd never seen her face before. She must have come in while Kennedy was showing me the kitchens and dining halls corridor.

Chloe sat down upon the lower bunk beneath mine, and I gave her a once over before I greeted her.

She was built almost exactly like me, even had the same reddish-brown color of nipples that I had, but her face was rounder and her nose a little broader than mine, her lips full and sultry beneath that broad nose. She had deep brown eyes and straight black hair that was up in a ringed coil on the back of her head, and she looked...exhausted. She looked like she was about to melt into her bunk.

"You must be Chloe," I said in a friendly tone.

She took in a deep breath and gave me a silent nod.

"I'm Gre...uhh...Ariadne," I said.

She nodded again but didn't say anything. She was clearly out of it, but there was a question I needed to ask, and I was hoping she'd answer it.

"I know you're tired," I said gently, "but...I need to know something. I need to know if I have permission to ask what the stocks were like. I know I can't ask you what you did to get up there, but I need to know what they're like, because...I'm already in trouble, and I'll be up in them on Thursday night."

Chloe's brown eyes went wide as she breathed out in surprise.

"Already?" she asked. "Isn't this your first night?"

"Yeah," I frowned. "I screwed up because of...Never mind. Someone got me in trouble on purpose; let's just put it that way."

"Yeah," said Chloe with a deep and unforgiving scowl. "The same thing happened to me. She deliberately set me up after I'd already made one mistake."

"I figured," I frowned. "But...I'm scared of the stocks and I need to know..."

"It's okay if I tell you what it's like," sighed Chloe. "It's exactly what it looks like, anyway. You stand in one place while bent over and get fucked like there's no tomorrow. I guess it wasn't so bad for me, though. I think I passed out for a while. The hardest part about it, though, other than standing that way all that time, are the orgasms."

"What?" I asked. "The orgasms?"

"Yeah," frowned Chloe. "Because of the Ambrosia we're on, we cum pretty quickly, and we cum often, and I don't know about you, but once I cum, I'm sensitive down there, and I stay sensitive for some time, but the Hermes don't care about that. They just keep right on fucking you, and it's pure torture after a while. You have no idea...I'm just glad it's done. I'm not breaking the rules ever again, I'll tell you what."

"So that's what Medeia was talking about," I breathed. "Oooooh...I don't want to go up there..."

"Nobody does," snorted Chloe. "Well, that's not true, but...anyway...I feel sorry for you now. You haven't even been here for a week. You actually got in trouble on the first night? I think that's a record."