Debut at Aphrodite's Arms Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pissed again as I came, but this time it was just a short burst of pee. I came that one last time exactly as he pulled out of me, popping his cock out as the contractions hit me, and my pussy fired out another glob of white cum, shot it out like a little ball of glue to hit the theater floor below. I heard my last Hermes chuckle at this, and I wanted to die from shame and mortification at that point, just pass out and never wake up again.

Kennedy released me after that, removing my ball gag and undoing the lock on the base board so that I could get out. The damage was already done at this point, though. I was weeping and whining as she freed me, sobbing uncontrollably, and I had been as such for the last hour.

"You're all right," said Kennedy as she led me to the east end of the stage to walk down the wooden steps into the main hall.

I stumbled and staggered behind her, my pee-and-cum-covered legs like two loose ropes, my soaking wet pussy and ass like burning furnaces of wracking afterpain.

"I...I don't...w...want to do this anymore," I wept. "I want to...to...to go home..."

"You'll be all right," urged Kennedy. "You're fine..."

"M...Medeia was right..." I sobbed out. "She was right..."

"You're fine," soothed Kennedy. "You're going to be all right. Chloe was all right...You saw how she was, and she was in for the full six hours...It's wasn't that bad, and now you'll never get in trou..."

"N...No!" I cried. "No, I don't...w...want to be here anymore!"

"Just follow me," urged Kennedy. "There's someone who'd like to talk to you...Trust me...This person surprised me with her request, and she'll surprise you, too, so you'll just have to trust me."

"I w...want to go home," I sobbed.

She put her arm around my waist and helped me through the dressing room curtains. She helped me over to my normal sitting place in the red-cushioned swivel chair, and I sank into it, melted into it like hot wax.

I looked up to see Medeia walking toward me. She knelt in front of me, took my hands into hers, and gave me a genuine smile for once. She was fully nude, of course, but at this point I didn't care about that. I wanted to leave this place forever, say fuck it and abandon my million dollars. Medeia, however, had a different idea on the matter.

"Hey," said Medeia in a soft voice. "I went to our Horae because I saw what was happening to you up on stage. I saw you breaking apart up there, and that was the exact same thing that happened to me. I've never seen the stocks affect anyone else like that, so...I had to go to our Horae over this, because I knew what you were going to be like after you did your time. Now...I didn't have anyone to help me afterwards, because I didn't tell anyone that I was so messed up. It is a miracle I didn't leave, but that's because I enjoyed watching others suffer what I went through...but it was never enough. Not one of those girls went through what I went through...not one of them...I honestly didn't think anyone here cared, but I was wrong. You actually stood up for me when you had no reason to, so now I'm going to help you."

I couldn't believe what was I was hearing.

"Wh...What?" I asked.

"Don't leave," urged Medeia. "We'll all help you follow the rules, so you won't be up in the stocks again. Our Horae didn't tell you this, but any Charites may volunteer to be in the stocks, and if they do, they get rewards meted out by our Horae. Eudoxia and Tanis, for instance, go up there quite often. Girls like them are used to it, and they enjoy it, but they're not us, and they can't understand us."

"I...I want to go home," I sniffed, but I was calming down now.

Medeia shook her head no and smiled at me.

"You don't have to," she said in a gentle tone. "If you go home now, everything you did here was for nothing...The worst of it is over, anyway. Now you can sit back and relax and enjoy this place as it was meant to be enjoyed. I'm sure our Horae has told you how wonderful and magical some of the nights here can be, right?"

I nodded my head a couple of times and wiped some tears from my cheeks.

"You don't have anything to worry about now," smiled Medeia. "I'm not going to be a...a 'beach' anymore. I guess all I needed was to meet someone who understood what I was going through. Now that I know there's someone like that, I'll make sure everyone has your back. They're all afraid of me, anyway."

I wiped some snot from my nose and nodded once.

"Things are going to be really wonderful from now on," said Medeia. "I'll just repeat what our Horae always says...You'll just have to trust me. Wouldn't you rather have a wonderful rest of the year and then return home with a million dollars? If you go home now, you're just going to go home emptyhanded, and even worse, you're going to go home damaged. Don't do that...Stay here with us and have the experience of a lifetime, have that experience and then return home with a million dollars. I only have three months left, but these last three months are going to be great, because I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, and that's all thanks to you."

"I...I'm glad my pain causes you happiness," I stammered out.

Both Kennedy and Medeia chuckled over my statement.

"You're going to be fine," urged Kennedy.

"Our Horae is right," nodded Medeia. "You'll be all right. Besides...once I'm gone in three months, I'm gone. If you leave now, there's no one here to help in the rare case a Charites like us comes through. You need to be here to help any new hire that...that went through what we went through. You see, girls like Chloe just went up there, did her time, soaked in the bath, and moved on. She didn't even bat an eyelash...and neither did our Horae. I mean, Eudoxia and Tanis go up there for fun. That's most Charites, but you and I are different, and the stocks...didn't go over so well with us...So don't you think you need to be here to help out just in case? You'll be doing something good and getting paid the big bucks for it at the same time. Doesn't that sound good?"

I sucked in a choked breath, but I already knew the answer to her question. Medeia's one-eighty and heartfelt speech got to me, sank right down into my heart, so my previous desire to flee had vanished like a stage magician performing a closing act.

I released my breath and quickly nodded twice in rapid succession.

"O...Okay," I said in a quiet voice. "I'll stay. I'll...I'll stay if you'll be my friend."

"Of course," smiled Medeia, and I knew she was being honest this time.


Share this Story

Similar Stories

Debut at Aphrodite's Arms Pt. 01 Greta becomes a naked sex-slave for one million dollars.in BDSM
Housekeeper from Hell Linda hires a housekeeper but things spiral out of control.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Debut at Aphrodite's Arms Pt. 02 Greta is sexually tortured by a wealthy entrepreneur.in BDSM
Blooming Lily Ch. 01 A 19 y/o is taken and trained as a beloved pet.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Rocking Horse Married woman gets the ride of her life!in BDSM
More Stories