Debut at Aphrodite's Arms Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," I said dryly. "I won't ask anything else of you. I know you must be exhausted...Ken...uhh...my Horae told me that you should probably go soak your legs in a salt bath."

"I know," sighed Chloe. "She told me the same thing...and that sounds good to me. Normally I masturbate in the bath, but I...don't think I'll be doing that anytime soon. I think I'm all sexed out for now."

We both had a good laugh over her misfortune, soon to be my misfortune, and Chloe said her goodbyes to go take a soak in a bath. I liked her, and I thought that maybe we could be good friends while we were here. I wanted to be friends with everyone, but anyone that has ever known women as a whole know that this was probably an impossibility. We just naturally hated each other...It was evolution at its worst.

It was not long before the other Charites that would be my bunkmates wandered in one by one. There was an African American girl by the name of 'Eudoxia', which meant 'good glory', her shoes and bowtie in gold, a Latina by the name of 'Natasa', which meant 'resurrection, her shoes and bowtie in purple, a very tall and slender young white woman by the name of 'Tanis', which meant 'serpent lady', her shoes and bowtie in dark-green, yet another white girl named 'Minthe', which meant 'mint', her shoes and bowtie in light-green, Medeia, of course, another black girl by the name of 'Zoe', which meant 'life', her shoes and bowtie in white like mine, another Latina by the name of 'Sophronia', which meant 'self-controlled', her shoes and bowtie in light-grey, and an Asian girl named 'Tryphaina', which meant 'soft', her shoes and bowtie in pink.

That made ten of us, because Eudoxia and Medeia would be leaving in three months. The two most experienced Charites had six rings, Eudoxia's rings silver with topazes and Medeia's rings silver with black diamonds, and their absence in three months would signal more recruitment for Kennedy. That meant I would be meeting new faces my entire time here, and that meant my experience here was going to be interesting.

There was a brief spout of trouble from Tryphaina, because the young Asian woman did not like me for some reason. I tried to greet her, but she insulted me instead. This did not last long, however, because Medeia put her in her place rather quickly, and the young Asian woman was afraid of the more experienced Charites, as was pretty much everyone else. I don't know why Medeia stood up for me, but I can only assume that it was in reparation for standing up for her. She was cold to me afterwards, but it was better than having her hate me, so I accepted that fact and moved on.

The next day, Wednesday, I spent watching TV and playing on a portable game system I requested, because I sometimes liked to play matching-three games, but that was briefly interrupted by Kennedy, who came by to 'give' me my first ring. She inserted the silver diamond ring into my right labia, that sensitive skin pierced for the first time in my entire life, and it hurt like a bitch. She did it in front of everyone, which was also embarrassing, but the other girls cheered after it was done, because that meant I was officially one of them.

I was slowly getting used to being nude, mainly because everyone around me was nude, and no one else seemed to care, except for Chloe, who had been recruited a week before myself. Chloe and I talked at length during my day off and during Thursday during the day, but as the minutes ticked by, even she couldn't comfort me for what was to come.

I was a shaking mess by the time nightfall arrived, and it only got worse as Kennedy led me up on stage. She wore the same dress as she did before, that beautiful red sequined dress, though it was actually a different dress; she just had a number of the same red sequined dresses. Even she had a persona here that the Olympians wanted her to maintain. She also had a white ball gag with a white leather strap in her left hand, and I already knew what that was for.

Now that I was on stage, I was terrified.

"You're going to be fine," said Kennedy in a soothing voice. "I didn't tell you this before, but you're only going to be up here for four hours. The Olympians listened to my argument, so you'll only be in for four hours, and then you will have served your time."

That sounded...better...but I was still shaking in my skin.

"I still don't want to do this!" I squeaked. "Do I have to? Please? Can't you talk to them some more?"

She took my left hand into her right and led me up to the third stocks. It was a flat wooden thing on a large stand, that stand temporarily bolted to the theater floor, and it had three holes in it, one for my head and two for my hands. Kennedy temporarily ignored me as she unlocked the lock on it and swiveled up the top half of the base board so that I could place my head and hands in it.

"It's all right," she said calmly. "You're going to be fine...Put your neck on this cushion and your hands on these cushions."

"I don't want to..." I whined. "Do I have to?"

Kennedy led me around by the hand and gently but firmly pressed on the back of my head until I leaned over to where my neck was on the narrow red cushion lining the bottom half of the head hole. She guided my hands up to the other holes, brought down the top half of the base board, and locked it into place. I was bent over now, in a standing position, waiting to be violated without my consent.

Kennedy walked around to face me and knelt a little to look me in the eye.

"You're going to be fine," she said firmly. "I'll come by every once in a while to give you water. Don't panic, okay? You're all right. There's just one more thing to do..."

She took the white ball gag in her left hand and placed it in my mouth, and then she bound the white leather strap on it tightly around my head. I bit down on it and tried not to slobber all over it, but it was difficult.

"I'll be by in a little while," smiled Kennedy. "You're going to be fine. It's just sex...Remember that. Besides...there are a lot of Hermes lined up already, and they are eagerly awaiting you to please them...You should be proud. I haven't seen this many in some time, not since Medeia was up here."

Okay, that did not help at all. Not...at...all. She really needed to work on her people skills.

But that was irrelevant at the moment, because she walked off and left me at the mercy of the wolves.

I tensed as I felt rough hands grab me around my waist. I was already wet between my legs, a side-effect of the Ambrosia I was on, and that was literally the only good thing I had going for me in this situation.

I bit down on my ball gag as the very first penis of the night entered my bald wet pussy. It was not a particularly large one, but whomever this Hermes was thrust into me hard and fast right away and without warning. BAM! BAM! BAM! he fucked me, and I was rocked back and forth to where my bare shoulders were hitting the base board over and over again. It felt good because it was sex, but it was also demeaning to an infinite degree, though he only fucked me for about ten minutes before he came inside me, a gushing of hot sperm to fill my first hole.

I was worked up from his frantic pumping of me, but I had not cum yet. He pulled out of me, and his cum sloshed from my open hole to drip down upon the wooden stage below. It was not thirty seconds later that a second penis entered my pussy, but this penis was larger and thicker than the last. This Hermes fucked me at a steady pace for a half an hour, but Chloe's warning about cumming quickly was not a warning so much as it was reality.

I shook as a massive orgasm built inside my lower belly. It built like a drum beat in time with his thrusts, my shoulders banging against the base board as I was violated, pumped like a living sex toy over and over again. I came in a body rocking orgasm, squealing into my white ball gag as I did. I stood up on my toes as I lifted my bare ass from it, this Hermes' large hands simply moving with me as he gripped me around my narrow waist.

"Ehng...Ehng...Ung...Ehng...Ehng..." I choked into my gag. "Ehng...Ung...Ehng...Ehng...Ung...Ehng...EHNG...EHNG...EHNG...EHNG...EEEEEEEEEEEEHNNNG!"

My own white juices squeezed out of my contracting pussy all over his cock and balls as he shot his load into me. He sprayed my insides like a fountain, for I must have really turned him on. That semen filled me up and made my belly pooch out from the sensation, and then he pulled out immediately after, our lava-hot cum spilling out of my open hole to the stage below. I could only imagine that there was a puddle down there now, and this had only been my second Hermes.

It's difficult to describe what it's like to have this constant sex when you can't even see who's fucking you, but I'll try.

I breathed hard through the airholes in my gag. My legs were already tired, because I had strained them during that powerful orgasm that just hit me. I felt sleepy and breathless, but I never got the chance to even catch my breath before I felt another pair of hands around my waist. A thick penis entered my soaking wet pussy not thirty seconds later, and that's when the real torture began.

This Hermes slid his thick cock into me all the way up to the balls, then he reached down with his right hand and roughly stroked my small brownish-red triangular clit in broad angular circles. Most men don't know how to properly stroke a clitoris without causing a shock to a woman's system, but this was irrelevant at the moment, since my clit was so sensitive after my orgasm that even I didn't want to touch it, even if I could have.

I squealed and squealed into my white ball gag as he fucked me and stroked me at the same time. I was so sensitive that the sensation of something that should have been pleasurable was pure, unmitigated agony. It didn't hurt, no, but it's something I can't really describe. Any woman knows what I'm talking about, but for men I can only liken it to the complaints I sometimes got from my boyfriends when I sucked on the heads of their cocks for too long. They would squirm underneath my lips and then gently move my head up off them, so I imagine it was like that sensation but tripled.

I stood up on my toes, and my knees turned inward as I squirmed without wanting to, my big bare ass moving in a circle of uncontrollable spasms. My current Hermes fucked me even harder as I did this, reveling in causing the 'utterly pure one' to squeal and writhe in his firm grasp.

He fucked me this way for twenty minutes, twenty minutes of raw nerve endings in my little magic button, twenty minutes of ass-shaking, pussy-quivering torture. The only saving grace I had during this time was the absolute ocean of my own cream lubricating me, because my body went into overdrive in order to save itself. He thrust hard into me after that twenty minutes, his thick cock squirting deep within me, but I was stamping my feet before that, my soft, white-felt shoes slipping slightly on the wet wooden floor beneath me. I was in absolute sexual agony by this time.

He pulled out of me, I squealed even louder as his thick cock came out of me with a POP! sensation, and yet more semen mixed with my own cum waterfalled from my ravaged pussy hole.

I was exhausted at this point, and it had only been an hour. Kennedy stopped the line in a brief point of mercy for me, removing my gag to give me water. I wanted to beg her to let me go, but she only gave me enough time to drink my water before gagging me once more, and then the torture began again.

This next Hermes scooped up the practical lake of cream from my pussy and spread it liberally over my large brownish-red asshole. I bit down on my ball gag as my anus spread for his thick cock, that head at least as wide around as a golf ball. He slid into me, and his thick dong was much longer than any penis had a right to be, at least nine inches, and I could feel the tip of it slam into my inner guts as he fucked me hard.

This was almost as bad as the fucking I had just taken. The little ring of muscle that made up my anus was pulled back and forth, back and forth as my guts were ravaged from the inside out. I'm not sure if a person's rectum can actually suffer internal bruising, but that's what it felt like. After fifteen minutes of this absolute savaging of my ass, my anus began to feel pleasurable in its ravaging, and I felt a deep orgasm building within me, and that was odd, because I had never cum purely from anal before. It was a new experience.

It built deep inside my guts, deep down around my bladder, and that deep sensation spread upwards in coursing lines inside me right beneath my clit. He hammered my bare bottom as I shook and shivered from each thrust, my shoulders sore and slightly bruised from hitting the base board over and over again, and I stood up on my toes yet again as my knees locked from the feeling of wanting to explode once more.

"Eeng...Uung...Unnnnng...Nnnnnng...EEEEENG....UNNNNG....UUUUUUUUNEEEEEEEENG!" I squealed as I came yet again.

My whole body tensed and spasmed as I came, a hot stream of slightly yellow urine pissing from my pee hole as I did. My large, brownish-red asshole gripped his long and thick cock like a fist, squeezing it over and over again as my pussy contracted. I squirted out a glob of white-hot cum from my bald wet pussy, shot it out like a cannon ball to splatter all over his big swinging balls. I had never in my entire life had an orgasm like that, not one so incredibly powerful and yet also so degrading at the same time, but I really didn't have time to think on it. No, I was busy spasming uncontrollably like an epileptic victim, my hands turning in circles as I shook my head side to side, my shoes up on the toes, my legs and ass shaking without control.

His hot semen filled my ass as I shook, coating my guts with that liquid warmth, filling me full of those lifegiving, ivory swimmers made in his own two big balls, those swimmers hopelessly lost in my own organic septic tank. He let go of me as he pulled out of me, and that would have normally made me squeal, but I slumped, my ravaged, hourglass body dropping as darkness took me.

I passed out. I felt my head pulling back in the base board as well as my hands, but this Hermes at least had the sense of mind to grab me before I was strangled, because his hands gripped my narrow waist, and that was the last sensation I felt before I was completely out.

I awoke some time later to the sensation of being fucked in my soaking wet pussy, but how long I was out, I had no idea. I awoke to being fucked at a steady pace, and I was sensitive below, but later I would discover that I'd had another orgasm while unconscious, because two hours had already gone by, and according to Kennedy, I had regained consciousness just long enough to receive water from Medeia before passing out again. Kennedy had deliberately sent her up there to give me water as a warning to her. Kennedy was still somewhat miffed at her, but that was beside the point. The point was that I awoke to being fucked while still sensitive.

This particular Hermes went easier on me. He fucked me for a few minutes before he came, his average-sized penis squirting into me, but how big it actually was, I couldn't really tell. My sopping wet tunnel was so numb by then that I couldn't accurately gauge the length and girth of his penis. Yes, I chalked him up to being a 'normal fuck', but the next one was far from normal...No, it was not.

The next Hermes really did a number on me. His penis slid into my pussy as he began to fuck me at a steady pace, and my sensitivity had worn off by then, so it was pleasurable to an extent, though I was exhausted and my legs felt like rubber. No, it wasn't until he plunged three fingers into my slightly open asshole did things get rough. He plunged in those three fingers, then four, and then his thumb, spreading my asshole so wide around that it hurt like hell. I practically screamed into my white ball gag as he clutched his fingers into a fist and began to move that fist around inside me.

I had never been fisted before. I had never wanted to be fisted before. I know there are people out there who greatly enjoy such an activity, but...I was not one of them.

He fucked me as he swirled his fist around inside my ass, fucked me hard this way, banging my bruised shoulders against the base board as I felt yet another orgasm coming, this one even stronger than before. It built everywhere at once, an incredible, overstuffed feeling of pure pleasure and pain, and I peed yet again as my pussy squeezed his cock and my spread asshole squeezed his thick wrist at the same time. My cum splattered all over his cock and balls, spreading over his crotch like the melted glaze on a doughnut taken fresh from the oven.

This time, however, I didn't pass out. I was not granted that mercy. No, he continued to fuck me in this manner, and my sensitivity was back in force, so I squealed and squealed like a dying sow as he pumped me like this for FORTY-FIVE minutes, forty-five minutes of pure sexual hell. He finally came after that amount of time, shooting his hot load into me, but I wanted to die at that point. My sensitivity died down after about thirty minutes, but it was probably the worst experience I'd had here so far, even worse than Arron Hoke's torture machine.

He was not merciful in pulling out his fist, either. Part of my asshole came out of me and then slowly pulled back in, and it felt like someone had taken a pack of bottle rockets and lit them in my ass just to be as cruel as possible. The burning sensation was absolutely awful, but it was the itching that really drove me nuts. It burnt and itched at the same time in my large and spread butthole, and there was nothing I could do about it.

I broke down at that point. I burst into tears as I wept, but I couldn't even sob properly due to the ball gag in my mouth. I sobbed for the rest of my time in the stocks when I wasn't moaning or squealing from being fucked.

Medeia stopped the line to give me water, but the look on her face, that look in her green eyes was...haunting. Her stunning green eyes were wide around as she took off my ball gag, I sobbing uncontrollably, and she had to force the bottle through my lips just to get me to drink. That look on her sharp and beautiful face, though...She looked haunted. That's all I can say about that.

My next Hermes had a short and stubby cock, and he fucked me in my pussy for about twenty minutes before cumming in my ass ten minutes after that. My asshole was a burning, itching mess, but his short and stubby penis felt somewhat good in my bottom, mainly because it soothed the feeling of having my open butthole roasted over an open flame.

He pulled out of me, and then my next Hermes was on me seconds later. A little over three hours had gone by, and now I felt truly sorry for both Medeia and Chloe, because they had been up here for the entire six, while I had less than an hour left.

My white soft-felt slip on shoes were soaked by this time, and I had both pee and cum running down my thighs, on my knees, and even on my ankles. Kennedy came by again, not Medeia this time, and gave me water one more time, but I knew now that this action would only make me urinate more during this nightmare of sexual torture.

My next Hermes gave me a slow and easy fuck in my pussy, but he did me a great disservice by reaching around and stroking my clit in soft circles. He was well practiced in pleasing a woman this way, because it was not uncomfortable, but it caused me to cum rather quickly, only after twenty minutes, and then it was back to pure torture again. He fucked me for five minutes more after this before cumming inside me, and then he was gone as well.

My last Hermes had an average-sized but thick penis, and he fucked my pussy in hard thrusts, but my sensitivity was almost too much to bear, and I nearly passed out again. He fucked me over the time limit I was to be released but came inside me only twenty minutes over. At this point I was ready to collapse, but I had made it through all four hours, four hours of incredible torture that I did not wish to repeat, ever.