Debutante

Story Info
Fiona makes me her first.
2.3k words
4.28
2.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yeatslover
Yeatslover
26 Followers

DEBUTANTE

"I want you to take my virginity tonight." Fiona startled me.

She kissed me, before adding in a low whisper, "At least, I think so."

We were standing on the terrace of a downtown hotel, briefly escaping from a business party neither of us had much interest in attending. I peered into her eyes, smiling.

"Isn't it a little late for that?" I asked.

She lowered her eyes, pretending embarrassment. "Well, we've done everything, except..." Her voice trailed off.

"That." Her final word was soft but emphatic.

"We've been naked in the backseat of your car enough. And you seemed interested then."

I now recognized Fiona riffing on an old memory she shared once during our lovemaking.

"Of course, if you are not interested." She started to move away from me. I pulled her back.

Fiona and I have been married for more than 25 years and we have shared a vivid sex life. She is sensual, loud and often aggressive in bed. Early in our marriage, role playing had been an important part of exploring each other's sexuality. More than once, we had acted out some episode from Fiona's past-- or my own.

Whether it was posing nude for me or offering herself to me on her parents' kitchen table one evening while we were house sitting, she subtly made it known that she had been in the same situation with another man. Far from threatening, it only made me fuck her harder.

One night, riding for the first time in a new car, she suddenly stripped off her clothes and ordered me to stop in a secluded place. After screwing me senseless in a grove of a willow trees, she took me home for an extended, gentle session of lovemaking. As we nestled into bed, she whispered, "I never want you to be jealous of any other man that I have been with."

She used the same tone of voice tonight.

"I rented a room so that I wouldn't have to drive home after this damned debutante party. One of my friends couldn't come. The other took off with her date an hour ago, so I have the room to myself and no one is expecting me home."

I stared at her wordlessly as she curled into my arms again.

"If we do this," she asked tentatively, "Will you be gentle with me?"

I kissed her full on the mouth. Gently.

"Of course, baby," I said, slipping into character. "But we have to wait. It's only nine o'clock and people will miss us if we slip off now."

Fiona clung to me. Finally, she whispered, "Good. I need to work up my nerve, anyway. I am still not sure that I want to do this."

We returned to the party and were soon standing in separate conversations. Each time I glimpsed her, Fiona returned my stare, smiling shyly.

Standing in a drink line, I had a moment to think about tonight's proposition. Fiona had been acting out of character lately. On a trip last fall, she had rebuffed me when I began one of our frank word games that was often a prelude to intense sex.

"Sometimes, I don't want to be just fucked, you know," she had said that night

"I'm sorry?"

"I said, sometimes I want more than just fucking." She emphasized the final word.

I had replied tentatively. "But that's not our history. Or our vocabulary. Besides, aren't you the one who screams to be fucked? Didn't you used to tell me that usually a girl just wants to be fucked?" I returned the emphasis.

She had pulled away from me that night. "Yes. I said those things but I am a woman. That gives me a right to be inconsistent." We ended the night miffed, sleeping in separate beds, with me feeling rejected and embarrassed at the sudden rule change.

I made a point after that to romance Fiona, including a twenty-fifth wedding anniversary trip that indulged her with an afternoon massage and a long dinner. Afterwards we simply went to bed and held each other, waking in the middle to the night to make slow quiet love.

Recalling those events, it was easier to put tonight's events into perspective. I would need to be careful tonight, but at least I understood her motivation, even though I knew that she had not given up her virginity in a hotel room following a deb party.

Gentle it would be. For that matter, she might even stop short of making love. Sometimes she was hard to predict.

I returned to the party, quickly located Fiona again and resumed our flirting eye contact.

At ten o'clock, I pointed to my watch and nodded toward the door. She shook her head slightly and returned to her conversation. Sometimes, she could be cruel.

Half an hour later, she crept up behind me, grabbing my arm.

"Take me upstairs," she said simply.

We were alone in the elevator. As soon as the doors closed, I pulled Fiona into my arms, kissing her softly, concentrating on her neck and shoulders. She responded with a sigh, grinding her lap into my quite obvious erection.

In the room, Fiona led me to a sofa and sat on my lap, showering me with kisses. Her angle denied me access to any of her interesting parts, so I surrendered and simply enjoyed kissing her.

For the most part, we didn't speak. After a while, Fiona asked. "Have you ever made love before?"

Unbelievably, my face burned in embarrassment. I was speechless, wondering exactly how she wanted me to respond. In the end, I opted for innocence.

"Not unless rubbing up against you in the back seat and shooting my cum all over your stomach counts."

Fiona laughed.

"Right after I turned eighteen, I thought I was ready, but I couldn't."

She kissed me again.

"I hope you didn't feel cheated settling for my ass that night."

I was so startled that I had no response. I was also so aroused that I nearly climaxed spontaneously.

"I suppose that am still innocent that way too," she said. "All you could do was rim me with your cock."

I kissed Fiona again, and croaked, "Next time more lube."

She laughed, "That didn't prevent you from shooting it into my ass." Quietly, she continued, "God, it felt so good to feel your come inside me." She rolled her head back and rasped, "And down the back of my thighs!"

I rolled Fiona off of my lap and faced her directly on the sofa. We kissed again and I let my hand drift down to her breast. She sighed heavily. The strap of her cocktail dress was next.

As soon as I uncovered her breast, she croaked, "No! Not so fast!" Deftly, she shrugged the strap back into place.

We kissed again, for the first time with our tongues. I made a point to enter her mouth deeply but tenderly. She responded under me, pushing her breasts into my chest. In a moment, she dropped her hand to my crotch and began to massage my penis through my trousers. I plunged my tongue in and out of her mouth in time with the stroking.

I reached down and pushed my hand under Fiona's hemline, grasping her thigh. This time she didn't resist. I pulled her closer to me and we kissed more intensely. My hand crept up her thigh. Suddenly, she relaxed her legs, tentatively offering her pussy to me.

Before pressing the point, I lowered my mouth to her breast and kissed a nipple through the sheer fabric of her dress. This time she didn't resist when I lowered the top of her dress and turned my attention to both of her aroused nipples. She shivered but I could tell that she was still tense.

I continued to kiss Fiona's breasts, as I worked my hand up the inside of her thigh. Pulling aside the crotch of her panties, I inserted a finger into her pussy. She was already soaked. Eagerly, she rolled onto first one finger, then two. I slowly moved them in and out of her as she began to gasp. In a minute, Fiona shuddered. After she climaxed for the first time, she seemed to relax under me.

"Please kiss me," she said, curling into my arms. I removed my hand from between Fiona's legs and pulled her closer. We kissed passionately for a long time before she removed my tie and unbuttoned my shirt. Now she ground her naked breasts into my chest.

We continued to explore each other's mouths as Fiona pressed her nipples into me and rubbed my cock with new vigor.

Suddenly she stood, wordlessly, pushing her dress down over her hips. Her soaked panties were next and now she stood nude in front of me.

"Take off the rest of your cloths." It was part request, part command.

I stood, stripped off and pulled Fiona into my arms, pushing my hard cock against her pubis and abdomen. She responded hungrily, clawing my shoulders with her nails. In a minute, she was on her knees, taking my penis into her mouth, but it wasn't Fiona's usual voracious cock sucking. She acted tentative and more innocent. It was still magnificent.

Pulling away, she stood again and kissed me. Then she whispered, "Pull down the bed. I will get the lights."

In a moment we were in each other's arms between the luxury of the sheets. I slipped a leg between hers, grinding my penis into her. She seemed to tense again.

"Please, just kiss me," she said. I obliged, caressing her neck and shoulders with my lips. She relaxed slightly but still held back. I reached down and covered her vulva again with my hand. Again, she brushed it away.

"Kiss me," she said again. "And hold my breasts."

I obliged on both counts. Fiona began to breathe more rapidly. Finally, she threw her head back and croaked, "I still am not ready."

I knew not to respond. In a moment she said. "But I still need to feel you between my legs. Will you promise not to push it into me?"

"Of course, I won't."

I spread Fiona's legs and lowered myself onto her. She tensed again as the glans of my penis tentatively raked her pussy.

"Oh my God," she rasped. "That feels so good!"

I rose to my knees. Taking my cock in hand, I placed it directly onto her clitoris. Fiona gasped and then began to squirm under the pressure of my dick. I kept myself centered on her clit. Her breathing deepened and she moaned a second orgasm.

I collapsed onto her. In a minute, she reached between my legs. Taking my dick in hand, she pulled me into her labia. "There," she said. "Just like that! Leave it there but don't push it in. Promise me that you won't come."

I wasn't at all sure that I could comply with Fiona's last request but I rasped my agreement.

Pressing my cock against Fiona's pussy, I kissed her again and began to rock my hips into her. She begged. "Please. Only the tip of it."

I complied but it wasn't certain how much longer I could be a gentleman. I could feel the warmth of Fiona's pussy and her wetness was already drenching my cock.

After fifteen minutes of pussy teasing, Fiona suddenly pushed me away.

"Wait!"

She rose from the bed and retreated into the bathroom. After a few minutes, I was aware of Fiona rustling through a bag of some sort. In a minute, she was back between the sheets, caressing me and resuming our gentle kisses.

Finally, she pressed something into my hand. "Here. I bought us a box of these."

I instantly recognized the shape and feel of a wrapped condom.

I pulled Fiona into my arms again, kissing her deeply, exploring her mouth and protecting her in my arms. She responded instantly, relaxing fully for the first time. After more minutes of kissing, Fiona gently pulled away.

Taking the condom from my hand, she tore open the package and placed the rubber on the head of my dick. Next, she lowered her mouth over my cock, slowly unrolling the condom with her mouth.

When she had finished covering my cock, she rolled onto her back and pulled me on top of her.

"Gently," she whispered, "You promised."

I returned my glans to her clit momentarily. When Fiona began to squirm, I rose slightly on my hands, dropping my penis to her labia. Tentatively, I repeated our no penetration ritual. Suddenly, Fiona rolled her hips into me. I entered her tentatively, easing my cock into her. First, the tip, then another inch, then another. Each time, I withdrew slightly, smearing my cock with her wetness. Finally, I inserted my full length, grinding against her pubic bone. She moaned pleasantly as soon as she had taken my full length.

"Yes! Oh my God!"

I continued stroking her, beginning to take command of our rhythm but with no wantonness or any of our usual thunder. She was as wet as I have ever felt her and soon we were moving as if we were one.

Fiona relaxed her legs, spreading them wide for me. I grasped each of her thighs and adjusted my angle. She began to grunt pleasantly. I was careful not to be rough even though I had now taken command. I stroked away as our breathing found the same cadence. Each of us was moaning now,

"Please, baby," Fiona rasped finally. "Come with me!"

She met my thrusts. Each of us shuddered. I moaned and filled the condom as Fiona began to sob.

Suddenly we were still. I lowered myself onto Fiona's breasts, making a point to keep my cock inside her.

She craned her neck and kissed me. I could feel her tears on her cheeks.

"Just the way I have always wanted it to be," Fiona said pleasantly. "With just the right man."

Yeatslover
Yeatslover
26 Followers