Daughter's Friend

Story Info
Daughter's best friend reaches out.
1.1k words
4.41
27.2k
23
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 11/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan was a 45 year old widower. His only daughter, Callie, was 10 when her mother died and Dan was left to raise her alone. It was almost more than he could handle but somehow for Callie he pulled it together. Next door to Dan and Callie lived Amy, Callie's best friend since first grade. The girls were inseperable and Amy spent a lot of time at the house. Dan spent many a night listening to them giggle and laugh in Callie's room during the many sleep overs. Amy was over so much and Dan thought of her as almost a second daughter. As they grew up and matured Dan wasn't unhappy when the two would put on their bikinis and lay out by the pool. Callie was growing up to look just like her mom.

Long blonde hair, blue eyes, short and petite except for her breasts which filled her bikini top nicely. Amy on the other hand was a tall slim redhead with piercing green eyes. Amy often complained she wished she had Callie's tits but Dan thought they both looked beautiful. Neither girl had any trouble getting boy friends yet neither seemed to keep any of them for very long. It wasn't uncommon for both girls to ask Dan his advice on any number of things including boys. Dan tried to be honest and let them both know when he thought a boy wasn't good enough for either of "his girls". Truth was he didn't think any of them were. Amy would sometimes come to Dan and seek advice she didn't think she could from her parents. He tried to be direct and not judgemental and over time both girls saw Dan as a confidant.

Both girls decided to go to the same university. While Dan was pleased they would be together to look out for each other, he was devastated that the chose a school that was a 4 hour drive away. The week they started school was the most miserable one Dan had spent since the week after his wife died. He missed the noise, the mess, the constant flow of friends and he missed "his girls" terribly. He tried not to call or text every minute but he was lonely. He did get a lot of texts from each letting him know how they were and what they were doing. About a week after they started school they all facetimed. The girls could see Dan was missing them them so they promised they would come home for a weekend soon.

As it wasn't unusual fro Amy to text Dan, without Callie, so he wasn't surprised when he got a text the next day asking how he was doing. Amy said both she and Callie were a little worried about him. He assured her he was a big boy and would be fine. Amy switched the conversation to ask Dan if he could help her decide what to where to an upcoming party. This wasn't out of the ordinary so Dan said of course. Amy sent a picture of herself in a very short black dress. Followed by a picture of herself in an equally short red dress. Dan thought she looked great in both but of course warned her she would get guys attention. The next photo almost knocked Dan over. This photo was of Amy in a bright red lace bra and matching thong panties. Dan couldn't believe Amy had sent him this one. Dan asked Amy if she meant to send it and she replied she had. She quickly sent a second one with the same bra and panties only these were black. Dan said she looked great but she shouldn't be sending them to him.

This is where Amy dropped the bombshell. She told Dan she had a crush on him since she was 12. She loved how he had never treated either her or Amy as a child. Many times she wished she could have crawled into bed with him while she was at a sleep over. That she loved it when he would come out and talk to them while they lounged in their bikinis. Amy followed this admission with a topless picture of herself. Dan was blown away by the admission and the last picture. He had always wondered what Amy looked like but as he thought of her as a daughter the curiosity was always fleeting.

Amy asked if he liked and Dan said yes very much. He told he she was beautiful. Amy had always loved when Dan praised her. She quickly peeled off her panties and sent Dan a picture of herself completely nude. Dan's head was swimming and his cock was starting to stiffen. Amy had a neatly trimmed bush of red. Dan again mildly protested that Amy shouldn't and she replied that she had been planning this for years and there was no talking her out of it.

Dan argued that he didn't want Callie to know and Amy let him know she knew she had a crush on her dad and she was cool with it. This was a lot for Dan to handle and then his phone rang and it was Amy on a face time call. She was completely naked. She told Dan she loved him and wanted him. Amy had propped the phone at the end of the bed. Dan was staring at Amy's bush and then up to her firm breasts and face. Amy slowly rubbed her hands down her chest and slid a finger into her pussy. She asked Dan if she could see what the call was doing for him.

Dan was as hard as he had been in a long time. His mind told him no but his cock said show her. Dan put the phone on the dresser and stripped naked. Amy whistled when he lowered his boxers. She had seen Dan in his swim suit and knew he had a decent body. Dan was slightly hairy and his cock sprung out of his boxers. Amy loved seeing him naked. She had fantasied about it for years. She slipped another finger inside herself and gave a little moan. Amy could tell that Dan was loving this. Dan got on the bed and started to rub his hard on. Amy told Dan she had wanted to be with him for a long time. He said she almost had gone to college close so she could have him all the time to herself. Together Dan and Amy masturbated. Dan admitted to Amy he had often thought about her too. Amy's breathing got heavier and heavier. Dan was wanking faster and faster. Amy screamed "Fuck Dan I'm cumming. OMG OMG!" Dan didn't think he had seen anything so beautiful and he didn't think he had ever cum that hard.

As they both caught their breathe Amy said she needed to go as Callie would be back from class soon. With hat she clicked off the call, leaving a sweating, exhausted and confused Dan wondering what just happened.