All Comments on 'Decadent Drone'

by Ernest Hemingsex

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
fun story

i enjoyed it. dialogue was a little simplistic - and a little too course! but a short sexy read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HOT

LOVED IT. PLEASE DO MORE OR PERHAPS A SECOND CHAPTER

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OK, yeah, hot.

And I did like it, brought a smile to my face. This author knows words, lots of words, and uses them correctly. A+ for.vocabulary.

But some of the wording was a hair over the top. For instance:

"hedonic rippling of Natalie's vibrating cuntal walls"

Are we sure that she's a human, not a sex android?

"The spermslinger watched her bodacious, mouthwatering tits swirl frantically"

- The SPERMSLINGER? Really. OK OK, yes, I admit to admiring that word. But wow. Just an eensy Bittsey into purple prose.

"After a while he had to bring to an end the suckling due to pain at his cervical region"

OK the author taught me something here. I immediately thought 'cervical' meant a woman's cervix alone, nothing else, but it also refers to the neck, or parts thereof. So I learned something new.

But why not just say something like "His neck started aching from bending down to reach her magnificent breasts/tits/boobs/ta-tas/ etc etc.

So all in all a great read, brought a smile and a chuckle to me. My wife asked what I was reading so I lied. (It's a Sunday afternoon and I had spent the morning shoveling snow off driveway and sidewalks. - at zero degrees (F) for the third time in two weeks with more coming tonight and later in the week.So I was relaxing with some wine since I couldn't recline in privacy with some tissues or an old sock nearby.

This snow is after a warm and rainy December, it's like mama nature is getting back at me for complaining about the up-to-then warm winter. This is like December used to be when I was a teenager learning to drive in the shit. At least the road maintenance is a lot better now than in those days.

five star story. There's a reason I'm following this author.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

Very hot! A little short but a nice read.

BobHopelessBobHopelessabout 5 years ago

“Spermslinger”

Nice.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
It was hot...........but!!!!

You left a profile on mom, also her son, dad was cheat and an air force major. Give us some help......fast read thanks

rbell42rbell42almost 2 years ago

I have loved your stories, very erotic. But. Agree with Anonymous, that the vocabulary was over the top in this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErnest Hemingsex@Ernest Hemingsex
1313 Followers
Yo, motherfuckers! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! Let mom enjoy your candy cane while you feast on her cookies. ;-D === Uptown Spunk Ch. 3 Pt. 4 has just been submitted for publishing. === "Having sex in your own home with someone from a different household is illegal from ...