All Comments on 'Decadent Drone'

by Ernest Hemingsex

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
rbell42rbell42about 2 years ago

I have loved your stories, very erotic. But. Agree with Anonymous, that the vocabulary was over the top in this one.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
It was hot...........but!!!!

You left a profile on mom, also her son, dad was cheat and an air force major. Give us some help......fast read thanks

BobHopelessBobHopelessover 5 years ago

“Spermslinger”

Nice.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Very hot! A little short but a nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OK, yeah, hot.

And I did like it, brought a smile to my face. This author knows words, lots of words, and uses them correctly. A+ for.vocabulary.

But some of the wording was a hair over the top. For instance:

"hedonic rippling of Natalie's vibrating cuntal walls"

Are we sure that she's a human, not a sex android?

"The spermslinger watched her bodacious, mouthwatering tits swirl frantically"

- The SPERMSLINGER? Really. OK OK, yes, I admit to admiring that word. But wow. Just an eensy Bittsey into purple prose.

"After a while he had to bring to an end the suckling due to pain at his cervical region"

OK the author taught me something here. I immediately thought 'cervical' meant a woman's cervix alone, nothing else, but it also refers to the neck, or parts thereof. So I learned something new.

But why not just say something like "His neck started aching from bending down to reach her magnificent breasts/tits/boobs/ta-tas/ etc etc.

So all in all a great read, brought a smile and a chuckle to me. My wife asked what I was reading so I lied. (It's a Sunday afternoon and I had spent the morning shoveling snow off driveway and sidewalks. - at zero degrees (F) for the third time in two weeks with more coming tonight and later in the week.So I was relaxing with some wine since I couldn't recline in privacy with some tissues or an old sock nearby.

This snow is after a warm and rainy December, it's like mama nature is getting back at me for complaining about the up-to-then warm winter. This is like December used to be when I was a teenager learning to drive in the shit. At least the road maintenance is a lot better now than in those days.

five star story. There's a reason I'm following this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HOT

LOVED IT. PLEASE DO MORE OR PERHAPS A SECOND CHAPTER

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
fun story

i enjoyed it. dialogue was a little simplistic - and a little too course! but a short sexy read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErnest Hemingsex@Ernest Hemingsex
Yo, motherfuckers! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! Let mom enjoy your candy cane while you feast on her cookies. ;-D === Uptown Spunk Ch. 3 Pt. 4 has just been submitted for publishing. === "Having sex in your own home with someone from a different household is illegal from ...