Decatur Street Swap Meat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he slipped two more fingers into her mouth. They were a bit brutish. She was startled. "Choke on it!" he demanded. She knew that was her finally task until he would start entering her with his penis. She reached her head forward and grabbed his hand to pull it back to get his index and middle finger to the back of her throat. She started feeling the discomfort. She started feeling the gagging reflex. She needed them deeper for it to happen. She shoved them deeply and waited patiently for the sensation in her throat to transform into the pulsing in her belly. Then it happened. She started choking.

The struggle of her mouth and throat started happening out of her voluntary. "Keep going until I tell you to stop," he commanded. She kept his fingers in place. Her eyes teared up. Spit started shooting out of her mouth and back into her nostrils. Everything became a wet, stringy mess of tears, snot, and spit. He watched her naked body writh with her legs over his knees and her belly pump hard. She understood how he could maintain so hard. The extreme domination was an extreme turn-on.

Then he entered her. His penis was fat. It perfectly filled her. "I love how your stomach pumps again my dick," he said slowly, with a deep growl, relishing the sensation of her on his dick and her submissive display in front of him. With the alpha dog having started eating, the beta dogs started masturbating.

When he got into a slow, steady rhythm of enjoyment pumping her, he finally took his fingers out of her mouth. He smeared her slobber and snot all over her face until she was covered in goo. Then, he hit her hard across the face. It was carefully aimed to avoid injury but inflict maximum sting. Rosalita found herself dumbfounded and shocked from the suddenness and intensity. Her consciousness had to reset to what was happening. Her cheeks burned like they must have instantly shot bright red. His other hand slapped her on the other cheek. And his dick kept slowly grinding her. That's when she realized how wet she was. Her pussy was slick and juicy like it had never been in her life.

His big brawny hands caressed her boobs. She grew breathless with anticipation. She knew that he was marking the spot where he'd slap her. She knew that she was tenderizing the skin with his soft, gentle touches to become sensitive for the most brutal sting to follow. And he took his sweet time. She tried to tense herself to be ready for the sting, but he kept every so gently caressing the skin on her boobs.

She realized that it was a game to him. The moment, she'd lose her guard to keep her tension, he'd slap her hard. And he loved how she was resisting him to keep her tension and preparedness ready for the sting. The challenge was the sweetest toy to him. His fingers got every more gentler and so subtly touched her sensitive nipples like they were a mere breath blown on a frozen winter window. And his eyes glowed proudly that he had more patience than any prey that he had toyed with before. He didn't hide the game. He openly challenged her with those glacier blue eyes to dare beat him.

And then when he did one more soft circle around her nipples, curving over the areola and barely touching her nipples that craved for a tongue to lick them by the sides only, she let out a little moan that escaped her inexplicable. And she relaxed into that moan. The very next moment, the delicious feeling on her nipple were replaced by a sharp, flaming sting across the whole right side of her boob. Again a loud, sharp thud shot out into the room to mix into the medley of moans and flesh slapping.

Her other boob lit up in flaming, searing pain from another slap. And his hands hailed down on her boobs left and right would only easy to pinch her nipples with vice grips. The pain cursed all over her body now, no longer located to where she had been slapped. She found her loins driven to fuck out the pain in her body. She wanted that good feeling of her pussy to spread up her body to soak the pain in comfort. And then she realized why he had been slow fucking her all this time. It was part of another power game. He had aroused her just enough to get her going but left her sex-starved to where she wanted more than he gave her.

He left her in that agony to again savor his power. Her adoration club had been heavily masturbating to the whole scene. The guy to the left of her face was close to ejaculating. "Look at it!" the VP demanded. She turned her head to the side. The dark spot in the middle of the penis flicking around so wildly as the guy was in the frenzy of the last pumps looked very unlike sex, it looked more like the eye of a blind worm.

She knew what was happening next, but the VP guy held her chin in place to keep looking at the dick being pummeled in front of her. The seed showed out of the dick and into her face, covering her cheek, a bit in the eye, a bit on the nose, and a bit on the corner of the mouth.

"The other side," the VP guy commanded. She looked to the other side. The guy there had been so aroused by everything that he was bursting to come. It took only seven seconds and he shot his loud on her face. That set free a frenzy among the guys. Even the not kneeling guys started masturbating because everyone wanted to get their jelly on her. They started coming on her belly, on her boobs, in her hair. She got covered all over. The loads kept coming. The VP guy was towering above her on his knees, in his pristine power suit top part, and with a smug smile on the corner of his lips. He relished her degradation to the most.

When they had all come, he gave her a warm wink like he really appreciated her. He said, "You've earned it" as if she was one of her workers and had earned a bonus for a job well done. Then he came in her, but unlike the other guys, he didn't let her see his pleasure and his lack of control. His face remained in control behind the thick crust of furrows, but she could tell behind the facade, he had the same release, pleasure, and loss of control like the other guys. She was looking straight into his blue eyes. Being able to see into his soul through them and see that private moment touched her. She felt like she had a secret about him that none of the scores of guys that whimpered under him had the faintest clue that it existed.

"I hope he'll make you happy," he said as he got up from his knees, confident that he could only father men. His cum was running out of her because her pussy was so overfilled. She lay on the ground spent. The guys stood up as well. The circle of men standing around her disappeared. She was so wobbly in her body that it took her a while to collect herself.

The room was a quarter empty now. The light had been turned up fully. The last stragglers were getting their last round of humping in. The floor was coated with sex juices. Discarded clothing items had been trampled on. She was in only knee-high socks and shoes.

She groggily walked around. With her fingertips, she poked on rolled up, trampled on, and soaked clothing articles to find hers and find out if hers were stuck somewhere. Some of the clothing that she inspected was torn because the eagerness to get started had been too great. She found a pair of black yoga pants that someone had simply yanked apart at the seams to get entrance.

The first thing she found was her backpack. She put on her black song. Her white blouse had three black footprints on them. She tried to wipe the cum of her face, but a lot of it had already crusted and was hard to get off. Eventually, with diligence, she found her skirt. She never found her bra. Someone must have taken it. She ended up walking braless back to the subway. On the subway, she dreamt about the alchemy of strength, intelligence, and power brewing in her womb.