Deceitful Old Man

Story Info
Elderly dad takes my girlfriend's virginity on my brithday.
3.4k words
4.02
63.7k
131
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke with a start and quickly checked my phone: 2:36 AM, shit! I planned to meet my girlfriend in the guest room at 1AM! With as much quickness and quietness as my tired, drunken body could muster, I got up from my uncomfortable position on the couch and started heading upstairs towards the guest bedroom, trying to remember what had happened.

My name is Derrick, and yesterday was my 18th birthday. Rather than having a big party or any major gifts, all I asked my parents for was to have my girlfriend Sarah, who also turned 18 two days ago, come over and stay for the night. My parents were initially hesitant, perhaps recognizing my true goal of trying to find a time and place for my girlfriend and I to lose our virginity to each other.

After some persuading, they finally agreed under the condition that my girlfriend would sleep in the guest bedroom, and my father would supervise all of our alcohol consumption to make sure we didn't overdo it. They ended up clearing it with her parents as well, as we were all very conservative and modest families.

The plan Sarah and I made was we would hang around downstairs with my dad for a while, casually chatting and drinking. Then, after everyone went to bed, I'd meet Sarah in the guest bedroom, and we'd have our first time together.

But apparently, I fell asleep. How did that happen? We were drinking, a lot. My mom and my girlfriend's parents told my dad to ration our alcohol and stop us when we got tipsy, but instead he kept giving us more alcohol and encouraging us to drink.

My family is very close. At least, my dad, my mother and I are all close. I have lots of half-brothers and sisters from my dad's previous marriages although we don't see any of them much. My mom is quite young, only 36 years old as she had me when she was 18.

My dad however is quite old, this being his sixth marriage, he was 60 when he impregnated my mother, and is now an elderly 78 years old, though surprisingly spry for his age. My mom and dad never really talked about how they got together, though from brief comments over the years I learned that she was apparently dating one of my dad's sons, and she and my dad ended up falling in love. From what I understand, the family from my dad's fifth marriage never forgave him for that.

I however was very close with my dad; he's always been there for me and encouraged me. While my mom was the disciplinarian, my father did everything he could to make sure I had fun, taking me to sporting events and buying me whatever I wanted. I knew there were a lot of rumors about him, and none of his other families seem to like him very much, but I've always known him as a kind and gentle old man.

Anyway, I remember we were all drinking on the couch watching a movie or something. By around midnight both my girlfriend and I were incredibly drunk and barely awake, going from having no previous experience with alcohol to the many drinks my father was giving us left us unprepared for the effects it would have.

My dad could clearly tell we were about to pass out, so he told me he'd help my girlfriend up to the guest bedroom and then come back down for me. I nodded, and the last thing I remember before falling asleep was my dad leading my barely conscious girlfriend up the stairs, his arm wrapped around her holding her close. I'm not sure if it was real or I was dreaming, but I think I remember his wrinkly hand slipping down and palming her juicy butt underneath her sundress as he helped push her up the stairs. I'm sure it was an accident if so.

That was about 2 and a half hours ago.

As I reached the upstairs hallway I thought I could hear light groans and wet slapping sounds coming from the guest bedroom. Was she masturbating? The thought made me incredibly excited, but also a bit nervous, and ashamed that I was late showing up. However, my heart nearly dropped out of my chest as I heard what sounded like a masculine, elderly voice, my father's voice, speaking in an odd tone from inside the room. I started sweating and my heart was beating rapidly as I walked up to the door and opened it a slight crack. My mouth dropped and I started in horror at what I saw.

From the angle of the doorway, near the foot and to the site of the bed, I had a perfect view of the entire scene occurring before me.

My old disgusting father was lying naked on top of my beautiful, voluptuous, equally naked girlfriend, desperately humping away between her luscious thighs. His thin, wrinkled, liver-spotted hips rutted frantically between her lovely legs. Her large breasts were squished against his weak saggy old chest, I could see her juicy tits bulging out at the sides against his chest. I could hear a sick, disgustingly wet slapping sound from where their genitals were connected as my father had sex with my girlfriend.

I was stunned that they weren't even wearing protection. I gloomily reached into my pocket and felt the condom I had bought in preparation for having sex with my girlfriend for the first time. Instead, my father's naked, highly experienced wrinkled old penis was buried deep inside her fresh young pussy. My dad had always warned me about the dangers of premarital sex, and stressed that if I ever engaged in it I had to use a condom. Yet he didn't care enough to show my young girlfriend the same respect, as he joyously plundered her tight young pussy with his naked old penis. Based on the wet puddle under my girlfriend's luscious ass, and the white fluid matted against their connected genitals, it appeared that my father had already ejaculated inside her at least once, yet he kept going.

Their faces were only a few inches from each other. My girlfriend's face was mostly dispassionate, though red and sweaty. She looked like she was asleep; her eyes were closed, and her breathing seemed deep and almost even. Her body jiggled lustily at my father's aggressive humping, but mostly she seemed to lay there motionless, her face looking more like a beautiful teenage girl sleeping peacefully than one being frantically fucked while drunk by her boyfriend's elderly father.

My dad however looked grotesque. His face was almost purple, drenched in sweat. He looked tense and desperate. I had never seen him like that. Disgustingly he kept kissing her beautiful face and nuzzling his old, wrinkled face against her perfect young one, moaning and slobbering all over her, his eyes open and closing, looking like some kind of dying animal.

Somehow even worse was what he was saying. He wasn't quite shouting, but he wasn't really whispering either, and when I leaned my ear close to the door I could hear what he was babbling to my girlfriend as he fucked her.

"Oh sweetheart, you're such a good girl, you and Derrick are perfect for each other. This is what a dutiful young girlfriend is supposed to do, taking her boyfriend's father's penis, it's a beautiful moment, you're so lovely I'm so proud of you. So tight, so wet, you're squeezing me so tight," my dad rambled.

My dad was doing all the movement, writhing around on top of her, frequently stopping to catch his breath and just enjoy the sensation of resting comfortably inside my girlfriend's pussy.

My dad's hands seemed to be everywhere. One moment he was gripping her large breasts and sucking her tits, the next his hands were underneath her palming her round ass cheeks as he lovingly ground his crotch deep inside her. He squeezed her plump butt hard and nuzzled his face into her huge beasts, groaning and drooling into her chest.

It seemed to me my dad was the only one moving, and my girlfriend just lay there, however I noticed one way in which she responded to my dad.

Sometimes, my dad would say something in particular that she would react to, and I would be treated to the disgusting view of her squirting loudly and visibly onto my dad's genitals, even as the rest of her body lay there unmoving.

For example, I heard my dad mutter, "You respect...you respect your elders, your parents are so proud of you, respect me, respect my penis, respect your boyfriend's dad." Seemingly in response to this absurd comment, I could hear loud squelching sounds and see a gush of liquid coming from her crotch against my father's groin. My dad moaned and nuzzled her cheek, "Oh I feel it, I feel it, so warm, so wet, so tight," he pressed his lips against hers and stuck his tongue in her mouth as he fucked her, though she continued to just lie there.

My dad moaned into her mouth and continued to ramble lots of gross and disgusting nonsense as he frantically fucked my motionless girlfriend. Eventually he made another remark that caught her attention, "You're like a daughter to me, I love you more than any of my children," he babbled, and at this there were more loud squelching sounds and another gush of liquid coming from their genitals, "Oh my god," my elderly father groaned, "So warm," he sounded shocked and almost tearful as he nuzzled against her, peppering her face with kisses, his arms wrapped around her holding her close. There was so much wet squelching and slapping coming from their genitals, the sounds were making me sick.

The fact that he said he loved her more than any of his children, and by extension me, really hurt. He barely knew her, he had met her only twice before this, they had hardly ever talked and never been alone before. She was his son's 18-year-old girlfriend and he was a married 78-year-old man, there was no reason he should be having sex or in love with her. The fact that she seemed to cum after he said it made it even worse.

My dad kept talking as he fucked her. I checked my phone and it was already 3:30 AM, I had been watching my father have sex with my girlfriend for over an hour.

"Imagine...imagine your parents, and my wife, and my son, are all watching us. They're so proud of you sweetie, you're doing so good taking care of your boyfriend's father's old penis, such a good girl," my dad deliriously groaned as she soaked his crotch once again in her juices.

I could see a huge puddle of liquid on the bed sheets underneath their crotch, mostly clear liquid coming from my girlfriend, but also some milky clear-white goo from my father's own periodic ejaculations.

They reached a routine where my dad would just hump her motionless body for a while, then one of my dad's bizarre and inappropriate comments would seem to hit the right note and she would gush against him again.

"This will make your first time with Derrick better, we're just bonding and practicing, I'm doing this for you guys. Just a father using his penis to bond with his son's girlfriend, this will bring you two closer together," squirt.

"I can't wait for you and Derrick to get married, you're such a wonderful couple, he's so lucky. I'll help you guys on your wedding night, I'll show Derrick how to have sex, he can watch while I fuck your pussy, it will help him learn," my dad's eyes rolled back in his head, his wrinkled face lost in pleasure, drooling on her perfect tits, as she squirted an enormous amount of liquid against his groin again.

"I'll cum... I'll come with you guys, on your honeymoon, we can have sex every night while Derrick sleeps next to us and you hold his hand," my dad kept muttering and babbling, and she squirted once more at this.

"I'm going to...I'm going to cum," my father announced loudly, throwing his head back, eyes clenched shut as he desperately humped into my girlfriend. For the first time, I noticed movement from my girlfriend. She slowly opened her eyes and stared directly at my father, studying his ancient, disgusting, wrinkled face. I could see her hips bouncing aggressively against my fathers in perfect sync with his movements. "AHHHHHH! AHHHHHH!" my dad yelled in feverish pleasure, bucking eagerly into my girlfriend. She watched his face closely, studying the pleasures on his face, as she fucked him back, feeling his penis squirting his cum deep inside her. Their genitals were soaked in clear-white fluid, and I could see rivets of my father's cum dribbling out of her pussy and dripping down between her luscious ass cheeks.

My dad gradually stopped ejaculating and collapsed on her body, as she quickly closed her eyes again and pretended to be asleep. "Oh my god, amazing, you're tighter and more lovely than my wife, we need to do this in front of Derrick it will be educational for him to see me fuck my penis into his girlfriend," my dad groaned. At this, Sarah seemed to react even further, her face was red and tense, eyes clenched shut, her fists tightly gripping the bed sheets, and she bucked her crotch desperately against my dad as she soaked his groin in her cum once again.

"So good, so warm," my dad muttered tiredly as he rested on top of her. They both just lay there resting, sexually coupled. "You squeeze my penis so tight," my dad said incredulously, letting out a kind of hysterical laugh. "Oh my god," he kept wiggling and moaning and rambling on top of her, clutching her luscious sleeping body close.

"I must... I have to..." with an impressive heave my dad somehow managed to roll them over, so her beautiful voluptuous body was lying comfortably on top of his, their genitals still locked together, her breasts bulging against his chest, the soft smooth skin of almost every part of her body flush against his old disgusting wrinkled form.

My dad seemed to be losing his mind under her, desperately babbling and roaming his elderly hands all over her back and butt, clutching her to him. I could barely see his face over her shoulder as she laid on top of him. His face looked red and hysterical, he kept letting out strange laughs and whimpers, switching between starring shocked at her incredible body on top of her and clenching his eyes shut in delirious pleasure.

He weakly humped up against her from below, her incredible body jiggled, her large breasts bouncing against his chest. My dad squeezed her round plump butt as he bucked his genitals against hers, their genital fluids splatting around at their copulation. My dad was clearly enjoying himself immensely, but the alcohol and the late hour were obviously getting to him, his breathing was badly strained, and he could barely move at this point.

"Oh god I have to, I have to calm down," my dad groaned, and just lay there breathing heavily, enjoying the feeling of my girlfriend's body against his.

"Let's...Let's relax," my dad reached down and grabbed one of the thin covers and pulled it up over their connected bodies. They both just lay there motionless, still sexually coupled, breathing deep. Soon I could hear my dad starting to snore, along with the soft sounds of my girlfriend's own sweet snoozing.

I checked my phone, it was 5:07 AM. My mom would be up in two hours, and they were just lying there sleeping after a marathon sex session. I was hoping they would stop at some point, but even though they were sleeping under the cover it was clear they were still sexually engaged. The sheet was very thin, so I could see my father's right arm wrapped tight around her shoulders, holding her upper body close, his left hand around her back palming her ass cheeks, her round butt resting on top of his testicles, his penis buried to the root inside her, her lovely legs just slightly outside his thin wrinkly ones as she lay sleeping on top of him, their faces nuzzled against each other.

I waited a few minutes, but despite the extremely intimate sexual position they were still engaged in they just laid there sleeping unmoving, so I decided to go back to bed and try to get some sleep. I would see what would come in the morning.

I woke up around 7:15 AM to the sound of some strained, but fairly casual discussion coming from the hallway. I walked out of my room and saw my mom standing in the guest bedroom doorway looking inside with a concerned look on her face while she was chatting with my father.

As I walked over, I could hear what my dad was saying to my mom, though he was speaking in a low voice.

"...yeah, as I was passing by the hallway I heard her having a really bad nightmare, so I came inside...I had to cum inside, she was writhing and seemed panicked, I just wanted to make sure she was okay so I came over to hold her close and help her sleep, it seemed to help. She's still sleeping as you can see so let's be quiet."

My dad and my girlfriend were still in the exact same position they were when I left, except my dad was now awake. My dad had a look of nervous excitement on his face as he stared at my mother, while my girlfriend appeared to be sleeping, her head next to my dad's on the pillow; however it seemed to me her face was a bit red, and her eyes were clenched shut a bit unnaturally. Even as they lay there cuddling mostly motionless, it seemed to me there was some light movement from their connected bodies causing the bed to creak rhythmically.

My mother's eyes were locked onto the sheet at the point where their genitals were covered. She could clearly see the outline of my girlfriend's shapely butt resting comfortably on top of my father's naked testicles. Did she know they were sexually coupled, or only suspect?

"Oh, hey Derrick," my dad spoke up somewhat excitedly as he spotted me, with a very strange, awkward smile on his elderly face, as he surreptitiously had sex with my beautiful girlfriend right in front of me under the thin cover. "Your girlfriend was having a nightmare, I had to take care of her," my dad managed to groan out.

I could see my dad's hands under the sheet reaching around and grabbing and squeezing my girlfriend's luscious ass cheeks as they slowly and subtly bounced their connected genitals against each other, while my dad spoke to my mother and I, and my girlfriend pretended to sleep to avoid the awkwardness.

"I'm just, I'm just taking care of your girlfriend," my dad moaned, subtly grinding and humping his genitals against hers under the thin cover. "You've got such an amazing, wonderful, tight, beautiful girlfriend I just had to take care of her," my dad rambled, kissing her on the cheek and becoming less subtle about thrusting his penis up into her tight wet pussy, beginning to lose himself in the pleasure of the moment.

My mother had seen and heard enough.

"Okay well you two clearly had a rough night, we'll let you finish sleeping, come on Derrick, you can help me make a nice breakfast for us all," my mother said with a casual smile. She took my hand, closed the guest bedroom door to let her husband and my girlfriend finish copulating, and led me downstairs to start breakfast. As we walked downstairs to the kitchen, we could hear the volume of my father's moans and groans and the creaking of the bed pick up.

"So, what do you think Derrick, omelets sound good?" my mother asked with an easy smile, ignoring the obvious sounds of sexual activity going on upstairs.

"I...uh...sure." I said in defeat.