Prom Night Betrayal

Story Info
My dad takes advantage of my girlfriend after our prom.
2.9k words
3.92
83.1k
121
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was spinning as I drunkenly awoke to strange sounds coming from the nearby bedroom.

I tried to remember where I was and how I got here. Ah, that's right, it's senior prom night! I smiled as I remembered the wonderful time I had with my beautiful 18 year old girlfriend Sarah, blushing as we held each other close for hours on the dance floor, both of us experiencing young love for the first time.

We couldn't afford a limo, so my dad Bill, who drove us to prom, came back to pick us up after it was over. He also brought us to the hotel...

That's right, the hotel. Now I remember. My dad wouldn't pay for both a hotel and a limo, so we chose the hotel. That's where I'm at. My dad came up with us to the room, he brought some alcohol as a gift for us. My dad is a good man, but pretty old school, literally. He had me at quite an old age; my mother is his fourth wife, and I have various half-brothers and sisters who I rarely see from his previous families.

My name's Derrick. Even though I'm just 18 years old, my dad Bill is already nearly 70, having had me with my mom soon after hitting 50. My mother is much younger at only 37, having had me when she was 19. Obviously, there was quite the age gap when they got together, but that's a story for another time.

We were already pretty drunk from the spiked punch at prom, but the tequila shots my dad brought us took it to a new level. Despite being such an old, frail, thin man, my dad could really hold his liquor. My girlfriend and I on the other hand, despite both being larger than my dad, had no previous experience with the stuff before tonight.

We were drinking and watching a show or movie or something. Sarah and I planned to lose our virginity together on prom night, so we really wanted my dad to leave, but my father is such a kind old man neither of us had the heart to tell him to go. My girlfriend and I exchanged gentle, somewhat condescending smiles at my father's antics, and we all just kept drinking.

He was upset about something. Apparently one of his daughters would no longer talk to him? And he said Sarah resembled her and he got teary and asked Sarah for a hug. I remember we felt bad for him. Sarah and I were sitting on the love seat with my dad sitting and drinking alone on the couch, I gave my girlfriend an encouraging nod and she went and sat next to my dad on the couch and gave him a platonic hug, he held her close and cried into her shoulder.

I remember we kept drinking, although my dad kept his arm around my girlfriend on the couch, holding her close. Based on the age they looked like an elderly grandfather hugging his lovely young granddaughter, but of course it was my beautiful girlfriend and my dad holding her in a comforting hug.

Then I passed out on the love seat and...

I remembered the sounds coming from the bedroom again, they had been going continuously since I woke up. The bed creaking quickly and the headboard thumping repetitively against the wall, along with an odd rhythmic slapping sound, soft whimpers, and the occasional weak grunt and groan.

I walked to the bedroom door and opened it cautiously. I peeked inside and stared incredulous and horrified at what I saw. My dad and my girlfriend were having sex on the hotel bed. My old, wrinkled father was lying on top of her totally naked, while my girlfriend was under him still clad in the sexy lingerie she wore under her prom dress for me for our special night tonight.

Her shapely, luscious thighs were covered in sexy white lace stockings, and wrapped tightly around my father's thin hips as he desperately humped into her core. She was still wearing her white lace thong, although my father had shifted the crotch aside to give his swollen old penis access to her young pussy. Her white lace bra was discarded haphazardly on the floor next to the bed, along with her prom dress and my father's clothing, so there was no barrier to stop the skin-to-skin contact of her large, juicy breasts squashed against my dad's thin, hairy chest. My father was also not wearing protection, so there was no barrier separating the skin-to-skin contact of their genitals either, which were currently making repetitive squelching and slapping sounds from their illicit copulation.

I just stared as I watched my dad and my girlfriend have sex. I was very aroused, but also disgusted and upset, and I barely understood what was going on. My frail, elderly, wrinkled father, his face beet red, a lost expression on his face, frantically copulating with my beautiful young girlfriend, who was lying on her back in her sexy lingerie, her own face red and tense, her eyes clenched shut, as my father rutted away on top of her. My dad had his arms under her, his hands gratefully palming and squeezing her round, plump ass cheeks as he fucked my girlfriend like a maniac.

My dad pressed his lips against hers and they started sloppily kissing. She wrapped her arms around his thin, frail, saggy back and hugged him close as they kissed and copulated. While he was old and ugly, and she young and pretty, their faces were both flushed and sweaty, and they both looked totally drunk, barely aware of their surroundings.

Why were they doing this? My dad was an old man who had his own wife, my mother! Why was he taking my girlfriend? My young, innocent, modest, beautiful girlfriend, lying on her back as my dad humped eagerly into her pussy and slobbered and groaned over her like some kind of disgusting animal.

She lay there accepting my father's thrusting penis inside her over and over. How could she let my elderly father take her virginity? He was clearly having the time of his life, his red face looking like he was off in another world, his expression vacillating between delirious, agonizing pleasure, and extreme confusion at his own good fortune, as he drooled and moaned into my girlfriend's mouth while he fucked her madly.

Even as my dad tongue kissed my gorgeous girlfriend and frantically humped her pussy, he would occasionally stare at her with his eyes wide, still utterly incredulous at his good fortune in getting to fuck such a beautiful creature at his own advanced age. Drunk as he was, my dad couldn't seem to believe my girlfriend was letting him fuck her either.

My dad suddenly let out a strangled yell, clenched his eyes shut, and pressed himself as deep as he could go inside my girlfriend. I could see the back of his fingertips as he tightly squeezed my girlfriend's voluptuous upturned ass, her butt cheeks jiggling sexily with each thrust and squeeze of my elderly father. A milky clear-white goo began to form at the point where their genitals were locked together, and thick globs of my dad's ejaculate started to spill down between my girlfriend's beautiful ass cheeks.

My dad let out a relaxed sigh, unclenched his hands from my girlfriend's ass, and just collapsed bonelessly on top of her, his half-hard penis still inside her, her large breasts squished against his chest.

After a few minutes I could hear my dad starting to snore, with his genitals still locked inside of my girlfriend's. I was pretty sure she was asleep as well, as her breathing was even and deep and she just lay there motionless.

They were sleeping peacefully, though the image was odd: my old, wrinkly, thin father passed out on top of my girlfriend's juicy voluptuous teen body, her huge perfect breasts squished against his skinny chest, his penis still lodged in her pussy, his cum still slowly dribbling out in globs and dripping down her luscious ass cheeks.

At this point I felt my phone in my pocket vibrating. It was my mom.

"Hi mom," I answered in a low voice, still staring into the bedroom doorway.

"Hey Derrick, is your father there with you guys?" my mom asked casually.

"Uh yeah, he's here," I replied, continuing to speak quietly, trying not to wake the copulating couple asleep on the bed. I stared at my naked father sleeping peacefully on top of my beautiful sleeping girlfriend, their genitals still intimately connected, her shapely stocking-clad thighs spread around his frail hips, her large breasts bulging out sexily against his thin chest. My father's face was still very red and sweaty, though he looked much more relaxed and content now as he slept with his half-swollen penis resting inside my sweet, snoozing girlfriend.

"I thought he was going to just drop you off at the hotel and then come back? It's been hours," my mother said.

"Yeah, uh... he had a bit too much to drink and couldn't drive,"

"Ha! That sounds like him," my mother said with a laugh. "So, what's he doing now? Sleeping it off? And where's Sarah, how's she doing?"

"Yeah, they're good, and uh... comfortable, they're just in bed," I said automatically.

"In bed? Together? What are they doing?" my mom asked curiously.

"Uhm I uh..." I could help it, tears formed in my eyes and I decided to answer honestly, "Mom they... they had sex. Dad got us drunk, and I passed out and he took her into the bedroom and fucked her. They're asleep now," I said, crying in a low voice.

"Why that absolute scumbag! Oh my God I am so sorry honey! They're asleep now?"

"Yeah, it's disgusting he's just lying naked on top of her and they're sleeping with his dick in her." I cried bitterly.

"Send me a picture." My mother said in a strange voice.

"What?" I replied confused.

"Uh proof. Take a picture as proof." My mother said quickly.

"Oh uh okay."

I walked back over to the doorway and quickly took a picture of the two lying there coupled on the bed, my father lying sprawled out on top of my girlfriend, with his penis resting comfortably inside her pussy. Their genitals were still matted with lots of white fluid from the copious amounts of ejaculate my dad had released inside her.

I texted my mother the disgusting and humiliating photo. She texted me back a shocked face emoji but otherwise didn't reply, which was strange.

The image of the two of them together like that had me so disgusted and angry I couldn't think straight. Not really sure what I was doing, I quietly walked into the room, picked a sheet they had fucked off the bed up off the ground, and slowly draped it over their copulating bodies, before quickly walking out of the room. I just wanted them covered up for some reason, their nude coupled bodies hurt me too much. I closed the door nearly all the way until there was just the small crack for me to peak through once again

As my dad felt the sheet fall over his back, he let out a slight groan and started grinding into my girlfriend. My girlfriend let out small whimpers in response and seemed to grind her own groin up into his. The bed starting creaking at their joint motions, and there were squelching sounds coming from the point where their genitals were locked together. Despite the movements and the increasing speed at which they were slapping together their genitals, both of their breathing was fairly even and deep, their eyes closed, and their faces red but largely expressionless. They seemed to be having sex in their sleep. I just stared incredulous and upset at the disgusting and inappropriate behavior of my father and my girlfriend.

The bed started to creak quicker and louder as my dad increased the pace of his thrusts, and my girlfriend's whimpers increased in volume. Sarah wrapped her arms and legs tightly around my dad as they both mindlessly humped against each other. It almost seemed like they were sleeping, but their faces were getting much redder and more pained, their eyes clenched shut more tightly, automatically slamming their groins against each other with impressive speed and coordination despite their lack of conscious awareness.

Increasingly though it seemed to me they weren't really asleep, just really tired and drunk, fucking by instinct alone, just animals seeking pleasure, without much deeper understanding beyond that. The sheet I draped over them once again fell off their bodies and onto the floor due to their frantic actions.

My father continued to mindlessly cling to her body, repeatedly thrusting his penis into her pussy with a kind of frantic desperation. He lustily squeezed her ass cheeks with his left hand as he wrapped his right arm around her shoulders, holding her tight and grinding his genitals into hers, groaning in her ear.

Sarah's eyes kept opening and closing as she stared at my elderly father writhing on top of her as he fucked her with everything he had, his face all sweaty and disgusting. She started letting out strangled yells and screams, her arms and legs still desperately clinging to my father, humping her groin lustily against his. My dad continued to frantically thrust away between her legs, holding her upper body tight against his disgusting, wrinkly chest, breathing heavily in her ear, squeezing her plump, round butt, and aggressively filling her pussy with his gross penis and ejaculations.

My dad reached his fever pitch pace again bucking into her pussy, letting out loud yells and groans. His wrinkly face was incredibly red and tense, eyes clenched shut, mouth open dumbly; he looked like he was on the verge of a heart attack. He was clinging to her voluptuous body as though his life depended on it, smashing his thin hips as deeply as he could between her shapely stocking-clad thighs, desperately thrusting his wrinkly old penis as fast and as far as he could over and over again into my girlfriend's tight young pussy.

"AHHHHH!" He yelled, humping into her hard, his ejaculate squirting out of his penis and flooding her vagina once again. My girlfriend let out loud shrieks and screams as my dad pressed himself as deeply as he could go inside of her. Their groins were already a mess of white fluid from his previously ejaculate, and I could see more dripping out from their connected genitals, sliding down my girlfriend's luscious ass cheeks, adding further to the small puddle forming under her butt from her and my dad's collected genital excrement.

My dad kept himself pressed against her as far as he could go for a few minutes, his butt clenching, testicles dancing as he released every bit of cum he had inside of my girlfriend. He groaned and even seemed to whimper as he continued to grind into her body, peppering her face with soft kisses. My girlfriend let out a drunken giggle and continued to cuddle with the old man whose penis was still ejaculating inside her. My dad's eyes were closed, and he seemed to be off in another world. Finally, he collapsed completely on top of her and let his body relax. He seemed to just melt into her, lying completely motionless on top of my girlfriend, sleeping peacefully. My girlfriend held him close, rubbing his back affectionately as she began to drift off to sleep as well.

"Oh no," I heard my girlfriend whisper, suddenly coming to her senses after snoozing for a few minutes. She dropped her hands and legs away from my father and tears began to form in her eyes as she started crying, "what have I done? How could I have done that?" She was almost yelling, still lying under my father intimately coupled with him, but weeping in psychological agony and wailing at her own betrayal.

"Disgusting, disgusting," she babbled, staring at my elderly father sleeping coupled on top of her and shaking her head in disbelief, continuing to weep.

The thing that stunned me was that even as she cried and berated herself, she made no move to eject my father's swollen old penis from her snug young pussy, she just let it stay lodged inside her, and let my father sleep peacefully on top of her, while crying about what a horrible girlfriend she is. She seemed to accept as an inevitability the presence of my father's penis inside her.

"What if Derrick saw?" she whined and cried. "What if Derrick had seen? Horrible, disgusting, gross old man," she continued to weep while my father took no notice, sleeping happily inside her, while I cried silently, continuing to stare at their copulating bodies from the crack in the doorway, unnoticeable from her perspective. Eventually my weeping girlfriend would fall into a restless sleep, tears somehow still falling throughout the night, still intimately coupled with my dad.

Despite her tears and regret, she would frequently hold my father close and buck against his crotch in the midst of her slumber, the walls of her pussy snuggly massaging his half-swollen penis throughout the night, causing him to occasionally groan and grind on top of her, releasing his few remaining feeble loads of ejaculate deep insider her pussy, to my girlfriend's further psychological guilt and physical satisfaction.

I went back to the love seat and cried myself to sleep to the agonizing sounds of my father and my girlfriend's endless drunken copulation, waiting for what tomorrow would bring.