Deceived

Story Info
A sissy meets his dream domme who only asks selflessness.
10.7k words
3.88
9.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sissy encounters his dream domme. The woman of his fantasies who can make him into the perfect sissy he wants to be. And transform him she does as she teaches him a lesson on what it is, exactly, to truly serve another for their pleasure.

~~~~~~

I hate this. I really, really hate this. This is all so wrong. This is nothing like what I wanted. It's nothing like who I want to be. Nothing like who I am. I truly hate this. Every time I look in a damn mirror I'm reminded of just how wrong it all is and just how much I hate it.

Yet, I've got to keep going. That's the only way I can hope to finally be what I want. The only way I can become what I need. The only way to finally be right. But it is so hard. So, so hard. And it's all her fault.

I thought I'd met my dream woman. She was everything I could have wanted in a Mistress. Tall, beautiful, highly sexed, kinky as all hell, dominant, sadistic, and with a bent for sissies. I'd heard about her from other sissies in the chat rooms I hang out in. At the time she was living Back East but then came the news that, not only was she coming to live out here on the Left Coast, but that she was going to set up shop here in town! The first time I saw her at that party she seemed utterly perfect. She was dressed to kill in a beautiful leather fetish corset outfit. High heeled boots, corset, gloves, the works. And she was attended by what amounted to her own "court." Aside from her own beauty it was that court of men in her attendance which really caught my eye.

There were five of them. The two big muscle boys were pretty enough, in their testosterone reeking way, but they weren't terribly unusual to see. Several other femme dommes had similar such boy toys. Nothing unique there. What was the hook for me was that she also had three sissies with her. That turned my crank something fierce. Those three mincing little pussy boys made me green with envy. They were so pretty and so submissive in their girly little outfits. And she had them mincing around all over the place too. Damn but I wanted to be in their place serving at the feet of this radiant Mistress. It was all I could do to keep myself from diving at her feet right then and begging her permission to serve her.

She knew that too. She had that attitude. She knew exactly the effect she was having on all the men and all the women at the party. She reveled in it too. Actually, I liked that. I liked a woman who was in charge enough of herself to know what effect she had on others and also how to best use that effect.

I watched her that night as she cavorted through the party. In turn she played with each of her submissives. She thrashed one sissy after another. Flogged the bejeezus out of her muscle boys and then canned one of her sissies to round things off. They were their own party and they were all square in the center of attention for everyone else. Yeah, I was jealous as all hell too. Luckily, I didn't make a fool of myself that night. Well, at the time I thought I was lucky for having shown some self-restraint. Now I view myself as a fool. If only I'd known.

Even though she'd just moved here from Back East she already had a bunch of men lined up seeking her attention. I knew I'd have to move fast or else I'd be crowded out. So I started hitting all the local SM group meetings I could find in the hopes that we'd cross paths. Sure enough, about a month later we did just that. It was at some leather social meeting and she was there with a "mini-court" of just one boy toy and one sissy. Well, at least I thought it was a sissy. I hoped it was. She was so cute and demure and so well done it was hard to tell. As the meeting was at a vanilla coffeehouse she had her attendants too normally dressed to really be able to tell.

So, I made sure I sat near her and thus could make myself known to her. Damn that woman was magnetic. She had lots of charisma and just radiated the sort of dominant power I crave from a woman. Eventually I did manage to introduce myself to her and we struck up something of a conversation during the meeting. She didn't say much about the night's discussion topic but what she did made clear she knew what she was talking about. I took care to also speak but a little and only in a manner which made clear that I also had some experience. This was all part of that wonderful dance of establishing mutual interest that is such a delicate thing and so wonderful when it works out. Well, it worked out nicely for me that night. At least that's what I thought then.

She invited me to join her and her entourage after the meeting as they went to a nearby bar for something more than just the mochas and lattes the coffeehouse could whip up. It was at that bar that she properly introduced her two slaves. That's what they were. They were her collared submissives and she was their owner. It was also there that she confirmed my hopes that both of the slaves with her that night were males. She had the female looking one join me in the bathroom and drop his panties to show off his chastised and locked away cock. Upon seeing this, my cock was rock hard and drooling.

That sissy told me that she had done all this to him. She had helped him become the sissy he'd always wanted to be. The hormones, the body electrolysis, the boob job, the locked away cock permanently limp from all the girly juice, the whole nine yards. Damn, that made me hot. This sissified creature was everything I wanted to be and she was the one who'd made him that way.

When we got back to the bar I could see in her face that she knew exactly what I was thinking and what I was hoping for. She knew right then that she had me and had me cold. Hell, I was ready to sell my soul right there and then to be her next transformation project. And in a way, selling my soul is just what I wound up doing.

Things escalated from that point. That erotic courtship dance between Mistress and slave had its certain steps which must needs be followed and, even if hastened, those steps still need be stepped. So, that we did. Soon enough though I found myself becoming part of her household. That had only taken most of a year to achieve and she made me work each inch of the way. Yet, the harder she made it only made me want it more. It didn't help that she plainly knew this. But then, I reveled in her increasing control over me and that was but a part of it.

Finally though, there came the day when I had moved in with her and the rest of her court. In the time leading up to this moment we'd had an increasing number of scenes together and those became increasingly intense. I loved that. She soon had me telling her all of my most intimate secrets and fantasies. Very little of which was any surprise to her. She'd read me that well. As part of our play sessions she'd started hypnotizing me. I loved that bit of mind control aspect to the whole thing and just the idea of turned me on even more.

When I was hypnotized I told her how much I wanted to serve her. I told her of my dreams of being used for a Mistresses pleasure. To be her toy to use, manipulate, reshape, and feminize. That I wanted to give myself entirely unto her care and unto her dominance. That I would submit utterly to her whims and become her sissified slave. That I would exist solely for her pleasure and use. Yeah, I know, it seems both pretty standard and pretty extreme. But that's what I really wanted and that's what I really said.

I didn't say all that just once either. She'd made sure of that. We went over this both during our scene play and also when I wasn't high from just being canned or flogged or pierced or pussy whipped. She got straight answers from me as I poured myself out for her. I would exist only to serve her and her needs. I would be her ultimate little sissy slut slave. Damn that made me hot.

I had visions of what was to come. Under her care, under her dominance, under her control I'd be transformed into the simpering pansy of my dreams. I had no idea of where this would wind up. Maybe she'd dope me up with so much female hormones that I'd sprout breasts that'd yield real milk. Maybe she'd make me into a big titted sissy cow. Or some feminized body servant who'd spend all my sissy days in feminine finery waiting upon my Mistress. Or maybe done up as some whorish slut that would be at the mercy of her and her boy toys as they'd use me for her amusement. Oh how I fantasized about all that. It made my dick hard even just thinking about just thinking about it. Yeah, she had me that good.

Perhaps had I been more observant I might have noticed the look in her eyes she got when I went into my litany of how I would serve her, how I would be her ultimate sissy submissive, and how I would exist only for her pleasure, perhaps had I stepped out of my fantasy I might have seen that something was amiss. But I didn't. I was too far gone into the fantasy and my dick was too hard from it too. But she could've said something too you know. She could've clued me in. She could've been honest about her intent. She wasn't. She lied to me. She simply encouraged me and led me down the path to what I've now become. And it's all her fault. That bitch. That lying bitch. I mean, that what it all has to be. There's no way I could've made this mistakes here. No way at all.

Up until I'd become one of her fulltime slaves and moved into her household, our play had been exactly what I'd hoped for. It was all this wonderful dress-up sissy stuff. I was her little Barbie doll to play with. Well, I was one of her little Barbies. Her other two sissies (she'd "sold" the third sissy) got first call on the playtime. But that was cool for I figured there was a pecking order and, as the new gurl (oh how I hoped for even that!) I was at the bottom of that hierarchy.

Once I moved in though, things changed. That first day was fun enough. I'd brought all my sissy stuff with me, having sold or given away everything else. The "gurls" welcomed me and we had a great day of sissy dress-up. That night was playtime for the whole entourage and I got far more than the usual amount of attention. I was spanked, fondled, paddled, stroked, whipped, clothespinned, bound, shackled, and given plenty of things to keep my mouth and tongue busy with. It was great. But it didn't last.

The next day, once my mistress had finished off her morning's breakfast, and a good hard romp with one of her boy toys, she had me come in to her study to meet with her privately. I was trembling with anticipation. That was when she began to crush all my hopes and dreams. I didn't know it then but I sure as hell do now. Oh that woman is a cruel bitch.

"Slave," she began as I knelt before her, "so far everything's been pretty much just a slap and a tickle here. Oh, we've gotten intense enough, at times, for me to tell if you can take it and you have. But I've kept things a tad on the light side while I sized you up. So far you've told me everything you want, everything you dream of, everything you need. Everything about you. But that's the problem, it's all about you. You. You. You. You've not really told me anything about what you would do for me. Uh, oh... silence! Oh, I know you've told me all sorts of things you'd do for me - but none of that was said from the heart of a true slave. It was more of what you want done to you. You've not given up your self or your attempts to control. You've not submitted. You have not become selfless. You've just projected your fantasy life onto me."

I was reeling from all this. Her words were anything but which I expected. I was furiously trying to think of an adequate reply as she continued with her dissection of all my hopes.

"Now, what you've asked for from me is no small thing. I really do enjoy transforming men into what pleases me for them to become and I am quite good at it. But such a thing takes a huge amount of time and resources on my part. And even though you're the one who's put up the cash for all the financial expenses, I'm still the one who will have make my investment of my time and my energy - and of my reputation as well."

I was lost. With just a few brief words it was clear to me then that I had failed before I'd even begun and that she was soon to be showing me the door. I was crushed but before I could even sob my first sob over this calamity, she offered me some hope. Little did I know that this was actually a trap. It would've been better for me had she really kicked me out right then.

"But, you do have some potential" she continued more brightly, "and that is why I've let you get this far. So, before I begin any attempt at transforming you, I have to be sure you are worthy of my attentions. I expect something in return and that something is your selflessness. Not just your living your fantasy life enough to make your dick hard. No, I want something that is a true sacrifice for you and something which will demonstrate your commitment to me before I commit myself to you."

At last, I thought, a glimpse of hope! I started to blurt out my thanks and willingness but she quickly silenced me again.

"Enough! I've told you I want your obedience and that starts with your silence as I command it."

I stilled myself immediately.

"That's better" she continued, "What I am going to require of you will be arduous and will not be anything like your oh-so-self-centered fantasies. No, you are going to have to work for those and work hard. But I do promise you, if you are true to me and true to your serving me, then you will, in turn, find your life more wonderful than any of those fantasies could be. Will you do this? Will you submit to me this way? You may speak, slave."

Quickly, I gushed, "Oh yes my Mistress! Yes! I promise! Please, let me serve you. Let me serve you in any way you desire!"

She laughed. A slight titter. Had I been thinking with something else than my little head I would've seen the gleam in her eyes. Seen that and run. Oh, what a fool I've been.

"Very well then, slave, so shall it be. Your training for your service will begin now. Remember, slave, you have asked for this and done so willingly."

My tears of gratitude moistened my lips as I kissed her feet in thanks. Had I been able to see her face at that point her smirk would surely have given me pause.

As I was lavishing my thanks upon her beautiful feet I heard her ring one of the little servant bells she had to summon her slaves to attend her. One of her sissies quickly minced in, set down a tray of something on the table next to her and then quickly minced out. At that point I heard someone else enter the room. I quickly recognized him as doctor Williams. I'd seen him before as he was the one who administered all the medical aspects of my Mistress's treatments of her slaves, both the boy toys and the sissies.

My Mistress commanded me off her shoes and off my knees into a standing position. My mind was filled with all sorts of sissy images. My fantasies were really flying at this point. Was this when I'd start my hormone shots? Was this when she'd have me examined to get my breast implants? My cock started to harden in anticipation.

"Alright, slave," she said, "strip down so that the good doctor can see all of you."

I was very quickly nude before them both. Neither saw fit to make much mention of my stiff cock jutting out in front of me. Instead, the doctor simply sat comfortably as he had me turn around before him. Then he bid me to stand closer so that he could more fully examine my cock and balls.

"Well, this is a good start at least" Dr. Wilson said as he rolled my balls between his fingers, "I think we can definitely work with these. I'd expect eight or nine percent within three months. Perhaps more."

I'd no idea what he was talking about. I wasn't quite ready for any true Sex Reassignment Surgery but I fully expect that my cock and balls would get smaller once I started up on the girly juice. I'd even fantasized about that. It would be the ultimate sacrifice for my Mistress and that's what made it so powerful for me. The two of them continued talking about my body and their doing so as if I were just a piece of meat to be manipulated actually turned me on. Finally, they turned to making use of what was on that tray the sissy maid had brought in.

"Let's see here, yes, we'll start with the usual shot and the daily intake of pills. First though, I'll need some bloodwork as a baseline. The normal stuff. From his records" (my Mistress already had me provide her my medical records) "I don't see anything which will get in the way of normal progress. At least on the medical side."

That last bit was a odd and I took it as something of a challenge. I'd prove to him that I was going to be the best sissy my Mistress had ever had. I'd show them all. I was determined. Looking back on it, I was also a fool. A blind and lusting fool. My Mistress had me kneel before him and comply to him as he drew some blood for his tests. When done, and the sample vials packed into his doctor's bag, my Mistress wrapped things up with him.

"Thank you Paul," my Mistress said, "that will do nicely then. Slave, kneel here before me."

I quickly did so at the spot she was pointing at with her elegantly manicured hand. She and the Dr. rose and she escorted him out of the room. Within a minute or two she was back and soon had seated herself before me. I could feel the power of her sexual hunger at that point. It thrilled me to know that this whole thing was turning her on. That meant that I could safely go ever more deeply with my fantasies and that she'd be there to support me in them.

"Slave, this is where it starts and this is how it starts. I've done this many times before and I'll be carefully monitoring you throughout. You've nothing to fear from this as far as any medical complications go. I am going to transform you to my desires and do so with both your body and soul. To start with, I want you to take these two pills. You will take pills like this every morning and take others every evening. The Doctor and I know exactly what dosages will work to my ends with you."

She handed me a small glass of water and then placed the three little pills in my other hand.

"Look at me, slave. Look into my eyes as you take those pills. By doing so you are submitting to me. By doing so you are becoming ever more mine. By taking those pills you are starting your transformation process and will soon become exactly what I desire." The sex-heat was burning in her voice as she said all this. Her words were indeed hypnotic and the hunger just radiated in her eyes. I gladly gulped down those pills as I lost myself looking into those beautiful eyes of hers.

"Good slave. Very good. Now for the shot. Initially, you will receive a shot like this every other day. At least so for the first few months. I will adjust the dosage and the frequency as fits your progress. Now, come here, slave, so I can get at that cute little ass of yours. Yes, that's it, put your face right there and get busy with your tongue. Please your mistress while she starts your transformation." She purred at me.

I quickly shuffled forward and got my mouth right onto her pussy. By now I knew just exactly how she liked to be licked and I found her already aroused and very wet. This whole transformation process must've turned her on as much as it was doing so to me. I quickly began lapping at her beautiful pussy, enjoying the scent of it and the taste of her juices. I also reveled in the way she was using me as her sex toy even as she was transforming me into the sissy of my dreams. The quick sting of the needle as she put it in and then the pressure as she pushed the plunger home only added to how much I was turned on. In short order, my Mistress laid back in the chair, grabbed hold of me by the back of my head, and mashed my face into her clit. She soon was coming from it all. I loved that. She used me that morning for several climaxes before pushing me away.