Deceived

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I barely took the time to line my newly massive tool up with her puckering rosebud before I'd slammed it in. This was the first time I'd fucked anyone with my cock since starting to pump it. The pecking order with the boy toys meant I was always the one getting fucked. I really came to like that and thought it proper for a sissy like me to always be on the bottom. The few times I'd actually fucked anyone in the household was when Mistress had us out playing together and ordered me to. Doing so I'd found that the sissies had both been so well fucked out by the time I got to them that there was little stimulation for me. I still came but, it was more from the fantasizing that I was in the place of the sissy and not from anything her loosened ass was providing me with.

So, when I rammed my much bigger cock into 19 I was surprised - pleasantly surprised - to feel how much tighter it was. Even with the lube - like all the sissies in our Mistresses household, her ass pussy was clean and lubed at all times - it was much tighter a fit and the sensations were awesome. God, did my cock feel good as that little sissy tart wailed about how big I was and hard I was and how I was really filling her up and how much more of me she wanted. She was losing herself to my hard and totally dominating fucking of her. I was angry about that too. I wanted to be like that. It should be me - the sissy of my dreams - getting bent over by a boy toy and fucked like I was fucking her. Or better, my Mistress should be plowing me - the helpless sissy of my dreams - with her biggest strapon! Oh yes, that would so hot!

I looked up into the mirror and away from her eyes as they rolled back into her head and she began to spasm having her first deep sissygasm from my fucking her. I looked up and saw that fantasy come to life. A big titted limp dicked perfumed and pretty sissy getting her brains fucked out by some huge muscle stud using her like the fucktoy she was. I watched that and ground my cock into her even harder as that image rolled through my mind.

Yeah, this was it! Here I was in the midst of living my fantasy! Only I was in the wrong place. That's when it hit me. Just as my climax rolled through me and my balls pulled up and I began pumping that sissy's ass with my load of thick, heavy cum I realized what had happened. I was in the wrong place. This was wrong. This wasn't the way it should be. I had been lied to. I had been deceived. I had been a fool.

Oh, I had been transformed alright. Almost completely transformed. That moment of clarity hit me like a brick almost as fast as my nuts emptied into the sissy bent over under me. That near constant haze of lust that was part of my daily life for that year had lifted for a moment thanks to how deeply I'd just cum inside her. A deep climax like that hadn't happened even with my Mistress during that entire time. She kept telling me I wasn't ready to be one of her bedmates when she called the boy toys in. I thought that meant she was waiting for me to become sissified enough to join her with the other gurls. What a fool. It actually meant I hadn't bulked up enough or hardened up enough yet for her tastes in boy toys. And for all these months I hadn't got to that level for the sissies either. Until that day, that is.

I stopped, with my cock still buried deep in her ass and totally ignoring her moans and begging me to keep pounding. I stopped and I looked at myself. Clearly now for the first time in months without being lost in that constant horniness ache and I looked at what I'd become. Oh yes, my Mistress had transformed me alright. Almost completely. Gone was the stylishly thin and androgynous man I was when we first met - when I first knelt before her and told her all the wonderful things she could do with me. No, that creature was entirely wiped out.

Instead, what gazed back at me from that bathroom wall mirror was a huge muscle bound fuck stud. Nothing androgynous about me now. All those months of pounding all those free weights. The hours spent in the gym. All that cardio. All those shots, all those pills. I was huge. I pulled up my sweat soaked tank top and saw my abs rippling underneath. I was a hardbody. I thought back to the back workout I'd just done with the boy toys and realized that I'd become exactly like they were in the gym - a meathead. Shouting and yelling at each other to push each other harder as we lifted ever more weights. I challenged them to do more reps, to go heavier and they challenged me to do the same. I was almost as big and as hard and as ripped as they were. That I wasn't was something I knew was only a matter of time before I caught up to them - and then beat them at. My arms were huge - at least triple what I started with - and the veins popped out as I flexed in the mirror. The sissy still grinding on my cock moaned at my apparently giving her a show and begged me to keep it up while I fucked her some more.

Instead, I stumbled back and my cock came out of her with a squishy "pop" sound leaving a trail of cum and lube on the freshly cleaned floor. In flash she'd turned around and got her mouth on it. Whether to get some more cum out of me or keep from making more of a mess on the floor she'd just cleaned, I didn't know. And I didn't care.

I sat down on the toilet and put my head in my hands, completely ignoring the sissy who wanted to sit in my lap and ride my cock some more. I couldn't believe it. I must've added fifty pounds of muscle in just these past months. Whatever juice my Mistress had me on was amazing. And terrifying. This wasn't what I wanted. This wasn't what I wanted. I wanted to be a sissy - not some freakishly muscled fuck stud boy toy.

And that's when it finally came together. I now was a boy toy. I was a super muscled, wholly masculine, testosterone reeking, endlessly rutting, hard cocked, beefy male boy toy. There was nothing sissy about me anymore. I had been entirely transformed. It would take me years - if ever - to get even close to what I was like before I'd met her. I looked up into the mirror and at my face looking back at me in it. My face was heavier. My jawline thicker. My brow was stronger. Fuck, I looked like a damn hyper masculine / "Tom of Finland" stereotype!

Those hormones! That must've been it! There must've been human growth hormone in it. I knew from my reading on transgender hormone replacement therapy what each type did. Oh, I was well versed on all that - like a good sissy should be. I knew exactly what girlie juice hormones my Mistress should force me to take to become the perfect sissy of my dreams. And HGH (Human Growth Hormone) was absolutely not the one I never wanted to take. Being on that too long and everything about you got bigger and more masculine. Your cock got bigger, your balls got bigger, your hands got bigger, your feet got bigger, and your face did too. I felt my face with my fingers and realized that was bone underneath what had grown behind my eyebrows. Looking down I saw that, even deflating from having shot its wad, my cock was also bigger. Thicker and heavier and no doubt a bit longer - completely at odds with being a sissy.

Even if I stopped all the drugs she had been pickling me with and went completely the other way, I could never reverse all this. Never. Oh, I could get thin again - it'd take years to get back to what I weighed just a year prior. I could get surgeries to do some things. But my hands and feet were impossible to shrink now as that was all bones there that had gotten bigger, not fleshy bits that could so readily be scrapped or simply cut away. I was stuck. There was no way I could ever be a sissy now. Not the sissy of my dreams and fantasies any more.

I looked at the muscle in the mirror and said; "Why me? What did I do to deserve this?" And then I realized that even my voice had changed. Now that my mind was clearer I heard myself plain for the first time in months. Gone was that light and soft voice I worked so hard getting to. It was a deep base now, entirely a man's and not a sissy's in any way. That too was transformed. I put my head back in to my hands and wept. I noted the stubble on my face and realized that too was different. I'd never had to shave much before coming to this household but, I realized, I was shaving at least once a day on my face and my body at least once a week now. I bet that if I stopped that I'd wind up looking like some fur covered brute in no time.

I truly wept. All my wants and desires were now crushed. I had been transformed alright. And deceived at the same time.

I don't know how long I was there crying into my hands. I know the sissy got bored at not being fucked and had left at some point and I vaguely remembered one of the boy toys coming in and helping me out of the bathroom and in to the meditation room. And then he left at some point after that. I eventually cried myself out as I lay there curled up tight in a ball.

Eventually, I sat back up and noticed some movement out of the corner of my eye. I turned to it and caught sight of one of the boy toy's just stepping out of the room. A moment or two later he came back in with the other one and with her - with my Mistress.

I just sat there looking at her and she at me for some minutes. I was at a loss as to what to say and where to start. Eventually, the words came.

"You lied to me. You deceived me. You promised to transform me to make me your sissy. You..." I moaned.

"No. I promised you nothing of the kind." She replied harshly. "Listen to yourself. Do you ever do that? I doubt it. Did you hear what you just said to me? Really hear it? It's all still all about you. You. You. You. What you want done to you. What transformations you want done to you. How you want me to make you a sissy. You. You! YOU!"

"You promised..." I began.

"No I did not! I didn't promise you anything. Do you remember what I actually said to you? No? Oh don't worry there mister, I do. Clearly. I don't even need to replay the recordings I made of it to remember it. And I did record it. I didn't promise you anything. What I told you, you self-centered arrogant little man was that I expected something from you first. I wanted you to show me that you were capable of that. That you could give before you received. That you understood what true sacrifice was. That you understood what it is to serve someone else before you got anything from me in return. That you could be selfless. Still not getting through, is it? Pitiful." She spat in disgust and then nodded to one of the boy toys.

He pressed something on the screen of his smartphone and I heard the speakers in the room come on with the recording of that first time I started as one of her slaves and not just an occasional playmate. She had the particular sequence cued up and I recoiled when I heard it again.

"I want something that is a true sacrifice for you and something which will demonstrate your commitment to me before I commit myself to you." Came her voice from the speakers.

She wasted no time in driving the point home. Harshly, cruelly and without remorse. "Is that clear enough for you? You know nothing of service. You know nothing of selflessness. Nothing. Look around you mister. These men? My gurls? They get it. They get it cold. They understand. They have given themselves to me without hesitation or expectation. They are selfless in their devotion and servitude to me. They understand what a gift that is to me. And I reward them for that gift."

"You?" She continued cruelly, "You are too wrapped up in yourself to give anything to anyone. It's all about you and your fantasies and your wants. So, I decided to teach you a lesson. I'm tired - damn, tired - of men like you throwing themselves at me."

"Oh Mistress make me your sissy please!" she mocked in a whiny voice.

"I wanted to see if you would 'get it' at some point. If you could pull your head out of your ass and understand what it is, exactly, that you were expecting and why you were so wrong about it all. Instead you just kept demonstrating how much of a self-centered jerk you actually are. And I'm the wrong woman to do that with. You never recognized that and that - above all else, I guess, is what really pissed me off. I'm a sadist but not the type you figured. Oh, I like making people hurt and I love bending them such that they beg me for it. But what I like the most - what turns me on like nothing else - is getting inside someone else head and playing there. With my slaves," she gestured to her boy toys and to the sissies hovering at the door, "I have too much respect to hurt them up there. You, I have nothing but contempt for. You sought to use me and that's something I will not tolerate."

"So, I decided to teach you a lesson," she continued., "A lesson about selflessness and sacrifice. A harsh lesson. But one that's going to stick all the better because of it. From now on, every time you see yourself in the mirror you're going to know what fool you've been. What an ass you've been. How your dreams were within your reach but you simply couldn't bring yourself to touch them. You could have been just like my gurls. Just like them. Instead, I made sure you'll never be like them. Never. Ever."

"You're too big now," she continued mercilessly. "You're too muscled. You're bones are too big. You cock's too big. You're too much like my men here to ever be like a sissy. Ever."

"Oh, you may get lucky," she continued heartlessly. "And find some domme out there who gets off on dressing up her musclebound man in panties and doing the whole humiliation thing. There are bitches like that out there. And that, sweet cheeks, is as close as you're ever going to get to being a sissy. Even if you never lift another weight again and cut off those supercharged balls you've got now, you'll forever be too big and 'too manly' to ever pass. You'll be a brick in a bra."

"No! NO!" I wailed. "No! Please! Please! I'll change! Please Mistress! Please!"

"I'm done with you." She coldly replied and walked out of the room. I moved to reach her - to throw myself at her feet and beg to stay. But the boy toys caught me before I got two steps and I felt a jab in my arm and that was it.

I awoke in a hotel room. My clothes - all my wonderfully femme dresses and outfits and gowns and lingerie and shoes, all of my dreamy sissy attire - was there in their suitcases in the room with me. Totally useless to me as I could no longer fit into any of it. When I cleared my head enough to sit up, I noticed an envelope on the nightstand next to me. It had my name on it in her writing. I quickly tore it open in hopes that this was just some test she'd put me through. My heart sank as I began reading her words.

"I am done with you. There is nothing you can say or do to change things between us. You have no further place in my household or my life. Do not attempt to test that. You are now in a hotel room in San Diego. The room is paid through the next two days. Your credit cards which you turned over to me are in your wallet on the dresser. You are not destitute but you are now on your own. Hopefully, you will have learned something from your time in my household. Learned the need for selflessness. If not, then this entire year has been a waste of time for both of us."

My tears spattered on the page. I fell back into the bed and let them flow until I was wept out. I was a fool. I had been deceived - by myself.