All Comments on 'Decent: Grace's Covert Humiliation'

by von_Krafft_Ebing

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Spit and piss? It is amazing how authors can fu@k up their own stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Would love a scene with Kyle's dad and his mates suddenly being in same place as Grace with them all sniggering and cracking jokes behind her back

blunderwolfblunderwolf8 months ago

Great job. I hope you give this sequels.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is a nicely constructed story.

exposewife2018exposewife20188 months ago

It was a 5 until the piss and spit. Still have you a 4 though.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

you went from a 5 to a 1 piss and spit REALLY ?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Interesting story and perspective

AnniversaryAnniversary8 months ago

The beginning was strong (although filled with too much obvious tropes) Sam's perspective was interesting and the highlight, but Grace's character was a bit too generic/cookie cutter on her stance. Then Kyle's dad part was just so left-field and rushed, felt like a page from another story thrown in.

Hope to read something similiar in the future!

von_Krafft_Ebingvon_Krafft_Ebing8 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. I hear you. I'll have a go at modifying the part of the story that some (I assume many) found unenjoyable.

@Anniversay thanks for the comments and your thoughts.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman8 months ago
More, please

I enjoyed most of your story very much. I agree with the comments that the piss and spit were turn-offs. Kyle's dad suddenly appearing without previous introduction didn't give us a chance to hate him, or want him to take the wife. But it's a good start, and I hope you'll write more.

von_Krafft_Ebingvon_Krafft_Ebing8 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments @WifeWatchman. Chapter 2 arriving soon. I submitted a revised and edited version of Chapter 1 a couple weeks ago in response to the comments but it hasn't been subbed in yet.

AnniversaryAnniversary7 months ago

Hope to read the revision soon!

Appreciate the effort!

Cheers! :)

bradimovbradimov7 months ago

I didn't mind the original. It was set up to knock her down, and I thought it was playing into the dad's expected attitude quite well.

gailjordangailjordan7 months ago

Wow, that story pushed all my buttons, thanks

NightOwl47NightOwl476 months ago

Amazing, highly erotic. I loved it, and the twist at the end added a little extra zest. Can't wait to read the next entries.

von_Krafft_Ebingvon_Krafft_Ebing5 months agoAuthor

I'm glad if you enjoyed this set and appreciate you commenting. Chapter 4 is a logical stopping point. However, I'll likely put together an epilogue for this series. I plan to work on a new story line next.

As always, happy to hear suggestions for improvement from those of you who are more experienced writers than me, either here or in private.

Also always happy to entertain interesting ideas for incorporation into stories from anyone.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Decent vs descent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservon_Krafft_Ebing@von_Krafft_Ebing
I've always enjoyed reading short stories as well as novels. As I also routinely read erotic literature, I decided to try my hand at writing a few short stories in this area. I'm especially interested in exploring the underlying psychology leading to diverse sexual behavior an...