Decent into Adultery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything went fantastic over the weekend. Her and Jill had a great time and the girls placed second in the tournament. It was Sunday night and I had brought Subway home for a quick dinner. Jay was working in his office, I wanted to eat, shower, and get to bed.

"I got Subways on the island if you're hungry." She spoke.

"Thanks dear, how was the tournament?"

"Great the girls placed second, Ally scored three goals."

"Outstanding! Hey, we have a dinner party this Friday night at the Gordons. Richard is getting back to town and we are updating him in a big meeting Friday and he wants management staff and wives over for dinner that night."

"Ok, sounds good. I'm going to bed."

Richard Gordon was the managing partner of the firm Jay works for. He's a handsome man in his late 50s, the classic graying temples. A tall man, 6'3" or so and well proportioned. I had spent enough time in his company that he had a straying eye for the ladies. I imagine he was quite the cocksman in his day and might still be. His wife, Judith, was a very pretty lady, tall as well with a very slim build, there was a coolness about her. I had felt Richard's stare on me before, he liked talking to women uncomfortably close, leaving you a bit uneasy. It could be an awkward evening because I'm sure Randy will be there with his part-time girlfriend Laura.

Jay came to bed with a hard-on and wasted little time poking me with it. I was just about asleep.

"Excuse me mister." His hand was already under my shirt squeezing my left boob.

"Come on babe I've been thinking about it all day." I reached down and hooked my panties, pulling them down past my knees and then stuck my ass back into his hard dick.

"Quick sex is what you get, I'm tired." He wasted little time, first taking two fingers and stroking my slit to get me moist. Once moist, he moved in close and entered me in one thrust. I raised my left leg and braced my left hand against the headboard and Jay started hammering me. He did reach around to massage my clit. I was just about to orgasm when he thrust one more time and came, he did continue to work my clit, so I did get a little pleasure from the experience.

"Thanks babe, I love you." He whispered in my ear.

"Love you too dear." As I pulled my panties up, I'd change the sheets tomorrow.

The week went by quick. I did get a couple of texts from Randy asking if we would be at the dinner party this Friday. I replied yes, to then he asked if I would like to meet for lunch this week which I replied no. The sex was incredible but the guilt was still raw and it might take a while before I would ever be tempted to go there again.

Friday was here before I knew it and I was struggling to come up with something to wear. Richard had told Jay it was business casual, that's easy for the guys but us girls struggle with casual but yet stylishly elegant. I came up with a crème colored, wrap-around dress with a conservative length and not too much exposure at the neckline. Being big busted you don't need to over advertise at a casual dinner party. Jay wore a light blue oxford button down with khaki slacks. We looked very nice.

We arrived at the Gordons at 6pm. There were already a few arrivals. Randy and Laura were already there and we made eye contact and I gave him a demure smile. The Gordons greeted us, Richard looking quite handsome in his navy blazer, white shirt, and dark brown khakis. Judith looked lovely as well in a blue evening dress.

"Good evening, Jay and Maggie, welcome!" Richard took my hand and then walked into me with a one-armed embrace then released me and shook Jay's hand. "Would you like a drink? Please follow me."

We followed them where the rest of the group had gone to a beautiful living area with a large bay window with a view to a golf course. Jay left me to get drinks and Richard stood next to me.

"How have you been Maggie, its so nice to see you again?" His eyes were piercing.

"I've been great Richard, chasing my daughter around to her activities and working a bit at a clothing boutique."

His stare lingered on my breasts. A woman can detect a lusty leer from a man and she was getting one from Richard. We were the only ones by the bar besides the bartender.

Richard asked, "So what would you like Maggie?"

"Jay will have a bourbon on the rocks with a splash of water. I'll have a Tanqueray and tonic with a lime."

The bartender said, "Excuse me sir, I will run and get a lime and be right back. I'm sorry ma'am."

As the bartender left, Richard moved in a little uncomfortably close. I turned to look where everyone had gone and all were in small groups across the room, deep in discussion.

"You have a beautiful home, Richard.' I had turned with my back to the bar, Richard beside me facing the same way when I felt his hand mover to my lower back.

"Why thank you Maggie, we enjoy it." His hand moved from my lower back right to my left ass cheek and gave a gentle squeeze. I jumped a bit, totally shocked, and immediately felt my face flush.

"Oh." Was all I could say softly. I looked and no one noticed. I slightly turned away from him, looking at some art work on the wall. His hand went to my side, pulled me a bit closer and then reached up and took the outside of my left breast outside of my dress. I stumbled back into him a bit totally caught off guard.

"I see you're enjoying my art work, perhaps I can give you a tour later." Just then the bartender returned and he released me. I was a bit flustered by this molestation by our host but what was I going to do, make a scene? I got our drinks, thanked the bartender, then looked at Richard with an embarrassed smile and went to find Jay. Finding him, he looked at me.

"What took you so long, I'm thirsty?"

"Sorry, I ordered a gin and tonic and the bartender had to get a lime." I was flushed a little pissed but got myself composed. I couldn't ruin the evening but my husband better keep an eye on me, his boss has some bad intentions with his wife.

Dinner was wonderful but led to another awkward situation as we were seated across from Randy and his date. I tried not to meet eye contact with him but it happened a few times and I just gave a little smile. Thank goodness work was the topic around the table. After dinner, Richard got up from the other table and gave a short speech thanking everyone for their recent work on various projects and was looking forward to more detailed updates in the coming days. After dessert, everyone headed back to the bar for after dinner drinks. As I was enjoying my after-dinner drink with jay and a few work associates, Richard came up behind me and asked if I would like to see his art collection. I paused uncomfortably and then Jay said to go ahead and that he had seen it before and enjoy. Oh boy, Jay did not know what had gone on previously and I didn't have an opportunity to tell him. Refusing his offer now would have been insulting. I was vulnerable to this incredibly handsome, virile man.

"I would love to see your collection, Richard." Richard offered his arm and I accepted it and we were off to his art gallery.

As we left the social area a warm calm came over me, I felt very comfortable in this man's company.

He spoke to me very softly, "You do know I am trying to seduce you. Maggie?"

"I am aware Richard but know I will make you work for it." He released my arm and then wrapped an arm around my waist as we approached the double doors to his gallery.

"It makes the prize all the more worthy my dear. Please enjoy my collection." Richard then opened the doors to his art room and somehow, I knew, as I walked in, I was entering more than just an art gallery.

More to come.......

12