All Comments on 'Decent into Adultery'

by JaguarLT

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I thought the Literotica dons would have at least corrected the title.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Ended to quickly with Richards remarks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Is basic grammar and tense no longer taught in America?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

First off it’s DESCENT not decent. Third person to first person in the same sentence? That’s just about a record. No idea of structure or grammar. Definitely a NO from me ?

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 months ago

What's interesting in this? A whore following her mother (also a whore) advices! 1*

MwestohioMwestohioabout 2 months ago

Not a Respectable character in sight. Even the husband is self centered

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 2 months ago

I did not read the story because any author who does not know the difference between "decent" and "descent" is not worth reading.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 months ago

Spelling aside (not big deal) not to mention comments about morality of characters, though latter suggests some folks caught up at least, I like a storyline that tracks a woman’s POV as she wrestles with sex outside of her marriage. This piece had potential but description of sex not particularly erotic/almost mechanical, which is unfortunate because sex is an essential element, and her angst/reflection/equivocation (or not) not explored very deeply. The latter is key to the storyline otherwise it becomes a caricature.

GreyMatter46GreyMatter46about 2 months ago

Looking forward to the next episode. thanks

Bham487Bham487about 1 month ago

Is she going to go through is whole company?

itsayouitsayouabout 1 month ago

Thanks for the story. Reminds me not to get married. A lot of cheap married sluts. Don’t want to be married to one. Just enjoy the many stupid married women who will live with a cat in their old age

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

It looks like the very busty and horny slut will be in for a treat in Richard’s “art gallery.”

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 month ago

So this guy is asleep at the wheel and works in a den of snakes. Time to wise up, burn the place to the ground and leave with some self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Forgset the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wife complains about hubby not doing it right and then only having him on to shut him up . Putting herself in bad situation and not telling the others to back off only tells them she really wants it. She says she is sorry to herself re cheating on her hubby and she loves him. If she put half the effort into attracting her hubby and thinking of him instead of his colleages he might get the feeling he is still wanted and appreciated in his marriage. The choice of a day out with the mates or a day with a hot horny wife pushing the levels up. Does not come even up to morning tea with the mates. Give me a loving horny wife prepared to really go for it every time. When the interest levels back off from one or both partners then its a signal to up the anti or get off the bus, as divorce is the next step and the grass outside is often dead. Communication is the key to most problems in life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Trash for the can

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 month ago

You might want to put Ch 1 in the title.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 1 month ago

Oh joy another story trying to justify and glorify every wife becoming another man’s slut. Yeah that will make everything better and be a blessing. Why is this the nonsense people need to feed their warped fantasies?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"More to come......."

.

No chapter # in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story BEFORE opening it always earns an automatic rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Decent = marginally good, average;

Descent = noun or adjective form of 'to descend'

Also, check out the "tags" menu in other stories. They are not disclaimers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is an example of a person who thinks they can write but has a hard time providing evidence of this. Decent/Descent? POV and tense changes at random? Sloppy writing? Flat, emotionless characters that do not resonate good or bad with the reader? Horrible grammar? And this is just a starter list...

Cito22Cito22about 1 month ago

Ok. Do I just upchuck now after reading this catastrophe or wait until the next part and heave it all out at once. (Although I'm sure I won't get past the part in the title that says part 2)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

deScent! Jesus H. Christ.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"...I was a bit flustered by this molestation by our host but what was I going to do, make a scene?..." 》》》

DAMNED RIGHT YOU MAKE A SCENE! You call for your husband and tell him what his lothario boss just did. Let the asshole protest his innocence all he wants. Richard has already been described thusly:

"...Richard Gordon was... a handsome man in his late 50s, the classic graying temples. A tall man, 6'3" or so and well proportioned. I had spent enough time in his company that (I knew) he had a straying eye for the ladies. I imagine he was quite the cocksman in his day and might still be. His wife, Judith, was a very pretty lady, tall as well with a very slim build, there was a coolness about her. I had felt Richard's stare on me before, he liked talking to women uncomfortably close, leaving you a bit uneasy..."

And if Maggie knows this about Richard then you can bank on everyone else at the party knowing it too. Maggie is going along with the ruse of propriety because she gets her thrills from the danger factor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Anonymous about 18 hours ago:

"Is basic grammar and tense no longer taught in America?" —

Not so much. I admittedly was pretty bad in English. I still have to look up the various parts of speech like adverbs and verbs and such. About the only thing I really retained was proper nouns, that's names of things, right? Sorry, I digress. The thing is, as bad as I was in English! I find the writing in literotica and other websites to be atrocious. I am a Masters level Man of Letters compared to some of the dim bulbs squeezing out photons in Loving Wives!

I am almost persuaded to make an account and submit stories! But nooo. I do not want another account to keep up with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Find a new hobby and quit posting this worthless crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

My misspelling and bad grammar has just begun😄😄

Happy reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous