Deception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny and Jack were now kissing one another less frequently and in fact displaying little casual affection between each other. They had sex less frequently and engaged in oral sex and deep kissed decidedly less frequently but at least to Jack it was obviously the fire had ebbed although occasionally he'd have Penny screaming to push harder and crying hugely emotionally that she loved him but within an hour or two she'd show nothing more towards him than indifference and Jack appreciated he was on the back foot himself because he was in love with another woman; he had lost respect for his wife whereas his respect for Petra had soared.

Petra called him next morning and asked to meet for lunch and suggested an obscure café on a back street.

He said gently, "Why hide, are you ashamed of me and our behavior?"

"Not ashamed, more embarrassed by the unfortunate situation we are in because it's regarded as being socially improper and I'm apprehensive of possible reprisals."

"Then end it."

"Oh god no Jack."

There was silence until Petra said contritely. "Oh sorry, I rather jumped into that comment when I should have been more restrained. You must understand I have thought about us over and over again."

"So have I and I've decided I'll accept what you decide but from my point of view I have no desire at all to see our intimate relationship end."

Petra said, "I..." and hesitated and then continued, "I have no wish to end it and believe I have the courage to ride any storm."

"Well I have be trained to manage conflict," Jack said. "For what it's worth although I can't predict with real accuracy how people will react in any given situation I believe you and I can emerge through any bitterness and even worse without losing our scalps or our respect for one another. Have confidence in me and allow me to lead."

"Very well master."

He chuckled. "Today we start our stand. I'll meet you for lunch at 1:00 at Brigham's Restaurant. I'll book."

"Oh god Jack. That has to be the most popular lunch place for professionals and the socially conscious in the entire city."

"Okay then you name your choice but I'm not of the mind to slink into some back street joint."

"Oh god. Brigham's at 1:00 is fine dear Jack."

Jack was delighted. Those final two words of 'dear Jack' said it all. She was now committed and he must not let her down. He thought wryly wasn't that the level of determination and devotion one was expected to display to one's wife rather than a mistress? If he was concerned about his wife having or having had an affair why wasn't he discussing his concerns with her?

Yeah right. In fact he had no idea what Penny was doing on Saturdays these days. He no longer cared about that. He knew he'd have to speak to his mother about this.

Jesus.

* * *

During lunch with Petra Jack nodded to two couples who recognized him and he saw one of the attorneys from his firm with a women not quite old enough to be his daughter so was probably was with a client or perhaps his mistress or possibly a client who was his sister-in-law as well as his mistress. The permutations appeared endless.

It was a useful meeting. He and Petra vowed to continue their relationship no matter want and accepted the need to avoid needless provocations.

"I can take to you say the ballet because no one would raise an eyebrow at any guy taking his mother-in-law to the ballet although in our case you are actually my wife's stepmom and therefore not my mother-in-law and another embarrassing truth is you are only two years my senior and at a very fuckable age to boot."

He'd whispered that so there was no embarrassment but nevertheless Petra blushed deeply and said, "You say just the nicest of things to me in a roundabout age and that helps make you such an interesting person."

They parted without kissing properly, having agreed to behave modestly in public, and said goodbye till Sunday. Jack returned to the office with the task he'd accepted and that was to find a suitable place for them to meet covertly to have sex.

Jack called Col Davidson, one of the private investigators the firm used.

"I'm seeking some advice Col. If I had a client whose husband was allegedly having it off with her sister, where in the city would they hang out to do the dirty deed."

"Brant's, Westside, Oakdale or Lakeview."

"What are they?"

"Cheap but clean motels where one can hire a room for half a day."

"Thanks pal. I owe you a drink."

"Jack does you wife have a sister?"

"Up yours pal," Jack laughed easily.

"The pick of those is Lakeview Jack. It has basement parking under the office and games room that allows for discreet arrivals and departures and that outfit has no internal security cameras installed and will often make the honeymoon suites available for a premium payment of course. It's actually the best place for a clandestine meeting we know of within city limits apart from the chapel at Abraham's Funeral Parlor that also has basement parking."

A bottle of scotch would be on the way, Jack told Col and immediately phoned the order through to the liquor store he used and asked for next day delivery. Late morning next day Jack went to Lakeview Motels and after inspecting the three honeymoon suites and then asked to speak to the manager who turned out to be Mrs Eva Owens. Her husband was an accountant and he knew them both socially including playing tennis against them.

"Come through Jack," Eva said kindly. "I take it this concerns a liaison you are investigating. It will be a waste of your time because we pride ourselves on our discretion. Coffee Jack?"

Jack took the coffee and looked at Eva and said um and stopped.

"Oh god, this is personal isn't it Jack?"

He nodded, head down like a boy caught with loot snatched from the cookie jar.

"Oh how sweet. You can be assured of absolute discretion from our admin. Please take this card. Whenever you wish to book a room you call that number listed as for service deliveries only. I did say we were discreet but also not without humor."

Jack laughed weakly.

"Don't be embarrassed Jack. Half of our nation is at it because now women in general accept if they feel they are not getting enough at home there is an underground alternative. People who are disgusted call it the moral decline of the nation. The funny thing is those who are enjoying it term it the moral strength of the nation. Like most things about doctrine you make your choice. Now we should get you started as soon as possible Mr John Doe. When would you like to book to bring Mrs John Doe here?

The minimum occupancy rate is three hours because it's our philosophy that the woman prefers her companion in engaging in conversation as well as other things."

"P-please pencil in a b-booking for new Wednesday at 11:00 for three hours E-eva."

"Oh splendid Jack. Please call to confirm within twenty-four hours because Wednesdays are a very popular day being midway between weekends. Also I must point out short-term occupancies apply only between the hours of 10:00 and 3:00. Your booking falls within that slot nicely. Outside those hours full day rates apply."

"Thanks Eva. And thanks for being so gentle with me."

"Oooh Jack words like that make me excited. Have a nice day."

Jack drove home partly in a daze and thinking he hadn't realized until now just how accommodating the lodging industry really was.

* * *

When Paul and Petra arrived on Sunday, Jack kissed Petra warmly and full on the lips and then shook Paul's hand and took them through to Penny, with Petra still boggling at him. Paul appeared not to have noticed.

Penny's welcome to her father and stepmom were as warm as ever.

They later went down to the pool area where one of the grills had been booked and the two women laid out everything after handing the men beers and the women then went swimming.

"Ah this is the life," Jack said, pulling down his sunglasses and easing back into his chair.

"It's all right for some but I think Petra is having an affair."

Jack sat upright, swallowed and said Jesus.

"I have no evidence about anything," Paul said but her manner towards me has cooled somewhat and she's no longer at me for sex."

"Oh."

"But we still have sex whenever I initiate it."

"Oh."

"Dammit Jack, I'd like your thoughts."

"Um I must remain neutral. I suggest you go to a marital counselor."

"Why? There's nothing wrong with me and my attitudes."

Jack nodded thoughtfully.

"Perhaps I should ease her out of my life."

Jack said that sounded a pretty drastic reaction based on a suspicion.

"I made a mistake marrying a woman so much younger than me. She fucks me legless at times because I've lost staying power over the years. Also some of my friends are no longer quite so friendly and I think it's because their wives are jealous of her."

"Could be," Jack offered.

They looked at the two women frolicking in the water.

"What would you do in my position?"

"Fuck Petra legless, smother her with kisses, spoil her stupid and build a deeper relations around that."

"Jesus."

Too late Jack realized he'd only meant to just think that. He'd lost control watching the tits of both women bouncing in their bikini tops.

"If someone has to fuck her I'd rather it be you than anyone else Jack and I mean that truly. You two look absolutely great together. I ought not say this but I must say even better than you and Penny."

"Jesus Paul don't let Penny hear you say that."

"Of course I wouldn't, I'm not stupid. But what I said about you having a piece of Petra stands. I know she really likes your and I see her watching you."

"I'd be willing to think about making a hit on her on the understanding by her that she'd must finish with this other jerk you believe is having it off with her."

"Oh would you? Christ Jack that could take the pressure off me in more ways than one. But you must understand I only suspect she's having it off with someone."

"Well I suppose that doesn't matter. If you feel you need some of the pressure taken off you then that could be a worthwhile result. I'll think about it and if it happens you'll not know about it. Um what say she falls in love with me?"

"Well she might but that's one of the risks a guy takes if he plays around Jack. It will then be your problem to resolve."

"Well as I said I'll think about it. If I do and you find me with my throat cut you'll know Penny has found out."

"Then perhaps you should involve Petra in a threesome? That might save you from getting your throat cut."

"Um let's not overcomplicate this little proposal Jack. My thinking at this stage perhaps if I managed to hump Petra once a week that could be of some assistance to you."

"Yeah and taking about meat shouldn't you have meat on the grill?"

The guys laughed and clinked their bottles of beer.

Attending to the foil-wrapped fish, chicken kebabs and steaks Jack thought not in a thousand years would he have expected the conversation he'd just had with Paul. It wasn't every day a guy asked someone to please fuck his wife. Or perhaps it did happen every day?

The women arrived dripping and called to Paul to pour the cocktails and they both pressed against Jack giggling and made his tee and shorts wet. They giggled and then shrieked in laughter when Penny pointed to Jack's increasing bulge, drawing Petra's attention to it.

Jack croaked, "Go get your drinks girls."

Jack decided not to tell Petra about her husband's proposal simply because she could become blasé about the adultery and that just wouldn't do.

On Tuesday Jack had lunch with his mother.

"Mom I'm having an affair and you mustn't repeat this conversation."

"I won't tell. Who is it, your PA?"

"No of course not."

Vera smiled and yes she wasn't Jack's type as she would be unlikely to move her ass.

"Mom!"

"You young generation think my generation knows nothing about sex. I could tell you things that happened in my past that might raise your hair on end."

"Only in your far past mom?"

"Now don't be naughty; you know that is attempted entrapment."

Jack laughed and said he'd forgotten she'd practiced for years as an attorney.

"Well who is this woman? I guess this is what you are here to talk about. If it's one of my friends I'll chop off your thingy."

Jack squirmed.

"Oh no."

He blurted, "What?"

"It's a guy."

"Mom!" Jack yelled indignantly and she apologized and he said Petra.

"What?"

"I said its Petra."

Vera stared at her son and slowly shook her head. "That is the worst possible choice Jack but I still can't work out why you insist on telling my about this crazy behavior."

"Because I'm not walking away from Petra mom. And when the crap hits the fan I'll probably leave town with Petra. If that happens then I'd need you to use your considerable influence to protect Penny. I don't want her being fired if it comes out she's soiled her reputation by being married to an asshole."

"I see. How gallant of you although I'm the one expected to clean up. You realize gallantry would have come by you sacrificing your desire and not laying a finger on Petra?"

"Yes mom."

"Don't you yes mom me you asshole."

"Well I'm off."

"Sit back down before I slap you down."

"Yes er Mrs Leighton."

Vera couldn't help it. Her anger evaporated and she laughed.

"You may call me mom you rotten asshole," she smiled. "Is she worth it."

"Do I have to answer that?"

"No."

Jack went round and kissed her and was hugged.

"Beware Jack, it's all moonlight and roses right now but that won't last and to really prolong your love for a woman is hard work."

"I believe I'm pragmatic enough to realize that Mrs Leighton."

Vera swatted his ass affectionately and told him to fetch coffee.

"You have created such a fucking mess Jack," she called.

"I know," he sighed.

* * *

Jack answered the knock and Petra practically danced into the suite, cheeks pink and dressed in a short skirt and colorful top. She kicked off her shoes and looked into the bathroom and said what a wonderful love nest.

"Petra we need to talk."

"Let's have sex first and then talk while we're resting."

Jack breathed out and began relaxing thinking that was a great idea.

She sat out on his knees jerking him while they kissed deeply and he played with her tits until the nipples were up hard and ready to be tweaked. With her breasts swelling Petra looked at Jack deeply and then moved forward, raised herself and fed him into her almost dripping pussy.

She began bouncing. They were in no hurry so she didn't hurry the tempo. Finally she came in a big sigh, jumping off and then sucked Jack off and finished by spitting into a towel.

"Well darling?"

"So I am darling to you?"

"Yes, very much so. But let me warn you four years ago I said the same thing to Paul."

"Yeah, life's tough isn't it? What I want to discuss is discovery, not if we are found out but when we are found out. If we keep on with our liaison we have to expected to be exposed sooner or later."

"Yes I'm aware of that?"

"Both our marriages will be blown away."

"Well yes, you have nailed the problem but cracks were appearing anyway. I have this feeling Paul now regrets having wooed and married a much younger women and I feel the disapproval among some of his friends that are now supposed to be our friends but some, especially the females, don't accept me. On your side I've notice in the last three months or so that you and Penny have become a little more distant and to be blunt even after the wedding you two didn't entwine like the usual newly marrieds who are hotly in love and by that I mean everything, going beyond sex."

The discussion continued for almost an hour and by then Jack was satisfied they were both fully aware of the possible consequences arising from their folly.

Returning from the toilet Petra lay over the end of the sofa on to cushions and said, "My butt is all yours darling. Go for it."

Jack walked towards her stoking his dick and grinning hugely. His very willing partner held up a tube of lube.

* * *

A touring ballet company came to the city. Jack suggested dinner and the ballet to Penny but she said she didn't like ballet and he said he'd go with his parents, which he did, but arrived with Petra to his mother's alarm and his father simply asked, "Doesn't Penny like ballet?"

"No but Petra does and Paul doesn't and this is the result."

"Good thinking."

"Yes very nice," Vera said nervously and kissed Petra.

They went to supper afterwards and there was nothing untoward about the behavior of the young couple that alarmed Vera.

As they were leaving the restaurant Petra said, "Well this is where I leave you guys. I'm off to join the line for a cab home. You guys are within walking distance of your homes. She kissed Vera and Silas and then gave Jack a longish kiss on the lips and that, "Thank you for thinking to ask me. The ballet was truly wonderful and I wept twice and loved that."

As Jack walked part way home with his parents his father said, "You know Petra is a really sweet young woman and she appears to really like you Jack."

Vera diverted by appearing to have a coughing fit.

A few weeks later Penny appeared to be on the scent.

"Why are you lunching with Petra? One of my friends has seen you and Petra lunching twice in recent weeks."

"We like each other I suppose and we bumped into each other and went to lunch. I've had lunch with your father and my mother like that as well, met them by chance at lunchtime so we went off and ate together. Don't you ever do that?"

"Yes I do and once it was with Petra. Take care with her Jack, I think she really likes you and she is capable of making you fall for her I'm sure."

"Oh if I could be so lucky."

"Jack!"

"Oh sorry. Are you feeling like sex?"

"No!"

"Well what about a movie."

"Yes I'll be ready in twenty minutes."

Jack had the feeling things were closing in. The next day he called the PI company.

"Col I have a private job for you or someone on your team. I want my wife watched for the possibility she's having an affair. We are fortunate I know her work hours and the hours she's usually at home with me. So the windows of opportunity are limited but I believe if anything is happening it will happen on Saturdays from when I go off to tennis at 10:30 until I return home around 2:30. I'll email you a recent photograph of Penny and a full briefing. I only guy I have suspicions about is our joint personal accountant but he's married."

"Marriage does exclude anyone Jack."

"Oh yeah."

"Where does this accountant live?"

"You guys will have to find that out. I'll include his name and office details in my briefing."

"I'm sorry you think this is happening pal."

"Well Col I guess it's like crap; crap happens."

The surveillance occurred over two weeks and then Col met Jack at a bar to report.

"Bad news I'm afraid. Your wife is associating with this accountant of yours on Wednesday evenings and Saturdays after they have early lunch. She goes into the apartment looking without a hair being out of place and comes out after a couple of hours looking somewhat disheveled."

"As if she'd been fucked?"

"That's only an assumption at this stage."

"Okay call off the watch Col. I have enough information to satisfy me."

"Well this pack contains our interim report, plus a disk containing photos and a another containing some conversations, albeit a bit distorted and a film compilation on DVD. You'll hear sexy conversation but no physical evidence of sex."

"Thanks Col. Send the bill to me privately at my office. Excellent work..

Six weeks later Paul invited Jack to a bar after work that evening.

After he ordered the beers Paul said, "Penny took me to lunch today and accused you of fucking my wife."