Deceptive Encounter Pt. 01

Story Info
Woman loses her guy to another woman right under her nose.
3.4k words
4.35
5.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,719 Followers

Jesse was this hot little brunette that I dated a few years ago. She was 34 years old and stood only 5'4" tall. She had smallish breasts and a tight ass and lean sexy legs. If I had to guess, she was about 110 lbs, soaking wet.

Her hair was a light brown and shoulder length. She had a normal plain hairstyle that showed her small ears and cute earrings. Her face was small and round. She had big dark brown eyes and thick dark eyebrows, a cute little nose and a big wide smile with nice straight white teeth.

I met Jesse where she worked at a Mall perfume store. She caught my eye as I walked by and I stopped to say hello. She was pretty timid, but gave me her number willingly and we met for coffee the next free Saturday. We then went to the movies and she sided up close to me with her hand on my thigh through most of the movie. When it was over, we went back to her place and had a drink and talked and one thing led to another and we had sex. It wasn't great but I enjoyed it.

We saw each other every few days over the next few weeks and had sex some more. Nothing wild or anything. In fact, Jesse was fairly inexperienced. Heck, she didn't even masturbate. She only had a few lovers and none of her relationships lasted more than a few months which I found strange because she really was quite attractive.

About 2 months into seeing her she told me that she loved me. We continued to see each other almost daily and she loved to send me flirtatious text messages throughout the day (I miss you Alex; I'm horny for you Alex; I need you inside me Alex and things like that.)

I remember responding one time with, "Is your pussy wet for me?" And her next response surprised me, "Don't use that kind of language, it's gross!"

I tried on several occasions to go down on her and give her oral sex and she forbade me from doing it. For one thing, she had an enormous bush and her smell was pretty musky after fingering her. I tried unsuccessfully to get my wet fingers anywhere near her face before she placed them on her "boobies" as she called them.

We always had sex in the missionary style and I had to use a rubber since she wasn't on the pill. Her pussy was really tight and extremely wet and would often leave a sizable wet spot on the sheets after sex.

And so, I grew bored with her.

She must have sensed this because she told me more and more frequently that she loved me. I had yet to say it even once to her in the 6 months we were together.

And then one Saturday, I broke up with her or tried to. I sat down with her one morning and told her that it wasn't working out for me and she broke down and cried. "It's the sex, isn't it." She sobbed. "Please Alex, please don't leave me. Please, I-I'll d-do a-anything." She begged.

And we had sex, only this time I decided to go down on her. There was so much hair though that I brought her into the bathroom and had her sit on the edge of the tub. I then got a couple of razors and shaving cream, some scissors and a pair of clippers and proceeded to remove her pussy hair. I left a small landing strip above her clit, but everything else was naked.

She grew so wet that her milky juices dripped out and if not for the tub, she would have ruined the bed sheets.

I then took some pictures of her in various lingerie and a few nudes and when I gave her oral sex, it only took a few licks of her clit when she climaxed really fast and a lot of her juices spilled out. We then fucked and fell asleep in each others arms.

The next morning I told her that I wanted to take her shopping and we went to the mall and I bought her some sexy jeans and then we went to a Victoria Secrets and looked at some sexy underwear. It was funny watching her get all nervous as we looked through the racks of stuff. There was so much that she couldn't decide and we were about to leave when the sales associate found us.

She was an attractive woman in her late 30's. The woman was built very similar to Jesse and I remember her introducing herself as "Sara" and saying, "Its okay, buying this kind of underwear can be a little daunting." And she touched Jesse's arm with her fingers and Jesse looked up at her and smiled. The sales gal's touch seemed to put her at ease and they grew chatty while I lingered in the background.

For a good hour, Sara helped Jesse pick out several sexy sets of matching bra and panties. She flirted shamelessly with Jesse and was very touchy feely. Her hands held up the bras to Jesse's chest while her other hand trailed down her arm. At one point Sara got behind Jesse and practically groped her breasts as she pulled the bra into her chest. She then sent her off to the dressing room to try them on. And while she was in there I flirted with Sara a bit.

She was a charming woman and had been working at Victoria Secrets for almost a decade. I then had a wicked idea flash through my mind and I said, "You know, you should give me your contact information so that I can pass it on to Jesse. She doesn't have many friends and I can see the two of you becoming very close." She pondered this for a brief moment and then I followed her over to the counter where she took a piece of paper and wrote something down on it and then folded it and handed it to me along with a smile and a wink. And I put it in my pocket.

Jesse emerged all smiles and I paid for the lingerie and we thanked Sara and left the store. After we were back in my car, I turned to Jesse and said, "What did you think of the sales gal?"

Jesse got all smiles and said, "She was really nice. I really felt at ease around her. Hard to believe that someone as pretty as she is, is single. I can't wait to put these on and model them for you Alex."

Back at her place that's exactly what she did and I took a lot of pictures of her in them before we removed her underthings and had sex before falling asleep.

...

The next day, I got up around 10 and went back to my apartment. I booted up my computer and created a dummy email with Jesse's contact details and I then sent an email to Sara, the sales gal from Victoria Secrets. And this is what I said...

"Hi Sara,

Don't know if you remember me, but you helped me pick out some sexy lingerie yesterday. Thanks for all of your help.

It's interesting that in the brief amount of time that we talked, I feel like I've known you for years. Your touch had an incredible effect on me, as if you couldn't tell and your perfume really heated me up as well. ;)

I look forward to hearing from you,

Jesse"

I then shut down my computer and busied myself around my apartment.

Jesse sent me a few text messages and we chatted briefly when I heard a familiar "ding" from my computer. I went over to it and was surprised to see that I had a message from Sara H. And this is what it said...

"Hi Jesse,

So nice to hear from you. Didn't know if I would be hearing from you or your handsome boyfriend. I'm glad its you though. ;) Anyway, I felt a connection with you as well. I am curious to know what effect you are talking about unless you mean the rising kind, but think I know what you mean about my perfume. Hahaha

Have you and your guy been dating long? Like I already told you, I am single and not really looking for anything serious unless an angel falls into my lap that is. lol

Hugs,

Sara"

Now this was getting interesting. I thought for a moment before responding...

"Hi Sara,

I'll let the pictures be the judge for me, but as you can see the effect was incredible and I give all the credit to you. Alex couldn't keep his hands off of me when we got home and because of the effect of your perfume, he entered me without any foreplay. I climaxed so hard just thinking about your hands on my breasts.

Sorry for being so graphic, but it really was amazing!

I have a great guy! You would love him. So big and thick. I could loan my angel out to you. ;)

Hugs,

Jesse

pic (me in my new bra with the nipples cut out and my 1/2 inch long hard nipples standing erect)

pic (full nude of me laying on my back on the bed with my legs splayed open and a huge wet spot on the sheet with a used condom spilling semen)"

I then went and watched some TV and then heard the familiar "Ding" from my computer. I went and saw that it was another email from Sara H along with several attachments. I sat down and opened up the email...

"Jesse! OMG! I can't believe you went there. Lol.

So my hands did make your nipples hard. I thought I felt them through your bra. The pictures are wonderful! I'm not normally attracted to women but I must say that you are very beautiful. I especially like the landing strip. ;)

I've enclosed a few of my own and hope to hear what you think of them.

I'm more than a little aroused and would love to take you up on your offer with your angel. Lol. Mmmm, I can just imagine what he has hidden in his pants.

Wet for you,

Sara

Pic #1 (Full nude standing in front of the mirror with a time stamp of today)

Pic #2 (A closeup of her pulling on her long thick nipples)

Pic #3 (A closeup of her fingers inside her pussy and her juices spilling out)"

Now I was hard. I decided to go for it and sent the following email.

Hi Sara,

I don't/have never done anything like this before. If I wasn't convinced that he didn't love me as completely as he does, I could never go through with something like this. But since my period started this morning I think it would be okay. Just promise me that you won't break him and I am horny to hear all about your time together. I showed your pics to Alex and have given him permission to spend the night with you with the hopes that the three of us can get together sometime in the next few months and have some fun.

Give me your address and I will send him on his way to you.

Kisses,

Jesse

I didn't have to wait long before I received another email and Sara's home address.

...

I showed up at her door and she let me in. I followed her into the family room of her small house where she fixed us both a gin and tonic and we sat next to each other on her leather sofa. We made small talk.

"So Alex, How do you like your women?" She asked me.

"Submissive is what I prefer." I told her.

"That's what I thought since Jesse is so timid. If I had to guess, I would say that she is your sex slave. DO you guys have sex 24/7?" She said excitedly.

"Uh, not really. No. Jesse is a great gal but she is very inexperienced sexually and we rarely have sex together." I told her factually.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She said with concern and touched my arm in an affectionate manner. And then she leaned in and kissed me on the lips. She then laid her hand on my crotch and started to massage my dick with some gentle squeezes.

I removed her hand and told her to stand up. "Remove your clothes while I watch but leave on your panties."

Sara smiled and did as I asked. She gently rocked her hips as she removed her t-shirt and bra and then her jeans and socks.

I licked my lips as I feasted on her slim body. I scooted to the edge of the sofa and motioned her closer and she stopped a few inches from me. I was looking right at her panty clad pussy and marveled at her thick lips that were barely contained in her creamy lace panties.

I went down to my knees and pressed my nose into her crotch and inhaled her musky aroma before standing up before her. "Mmmm" I moaned as I leaned in and whispered in her ear.

I slowly walked around her until I was standing behind her. I pulled her long blonde hair away from her neck and whispered in her ear. "Stand completely still and keep your hands at your sides. You are not to touch me unless I give you permission to. Is that understood?"

"Yes sir." She responded quietly.

I began to kiss her neck line and placed my hands on her shoulders. I moved my hands down her arms and then gently cupped her breasts. Her nipples stood rigidly a half inch from her small brown areolae and I roved my fingers over them which caused her to gasp suddenly.

"I love your nipples." I growled in her ear. "Jesse doesn't allow me to play with her nipples." I told her and took both of her hard nipples between my thumb and index fingers and rolled them gently.

"Oh!" Sara moaned as I lightly plucked them up before releasing them.

"Harder?" I asked.

"Yes sir." She said meekly.

So I plucked them a little harder. And then a little harder and then a little harder.

"Oh Alex!" She gasped suddenly.

And I released my hold on her nipples. They were scarlet red now.

"Are you wet for me pet?" I asked her quietly.

"Y-yes. Yes sir, I am. Dripping actually." She groaned.

"Mmmm. Show me." I told her. "Slide your right hand into your panties and finger your pussy with your middle and index fingers. Do it slow and gentle and go in deep and then remove them. Do it 3 times in a row and then remove your hand and show me your wetness on them." I growled.

Sara did as she was told and when she removed her hand and raised it up, her ring and middle fingers were glistening with her juices.

"Mmmm, that looks delicious. Now paint your lips with your wetness and then suck your fingers clean." I said lustfully.

Sara hesitated to obey.

"I can sense that you have never done anything like this before, so this will be a true test of how willing you are to obey me. If you decide not to, I will leave and not go any further." I told her.

I made the slightest move to back away when she turned around to face me. She looked down and saw that my pants were around my ankles and my cock was hard and throbbing with precum leaking from the tip. She looked up at me with a pleading look and said, "You're right sir. I have never tasted myself before. I've always seen it as gross so please help me to understand why you wish for me to taste the milky discharge from my vagina."

I bent down and whispered in her ear. "It's not gross or disgusting or nasty. It's a wonderful thing. Your body and the fluids produced in it are a blessing from God and you need to embrace this gift and enjoy it. See it the way I see it and change your perspective. Revel in it and smear your juices into your lips and nose and taste the nectar. Go on now pet."

And she did. And she moaned and went back for seconds and thirds.

She looked up at me and said, "You're right. I like it."

I moved her over to the couch and had her straddle the arm of it. This opened up her pussy lips and I pierced her gooey hot depths with my eight inch cock. "Oh Fuck!" Sara groaned as my cock stretched her open.

I thrust myself in and out several times and then pulled out and stood there with my cock glistening wet with her juices. I looked down at her and said, "Lick me pet. Lick your yummy juices from my cock!"

Sara looked over at me and when she saw my huge dick all slippery with her juices, she snarled at my cock and looked looked like she was about to vomit. She swallowed once before getting on her knees and pressing her face against my cock. Her tongue came out of her mouth and she gave my shaft a few licks and then sat back on her heels and swallowed and licked her lips of the thick discharge. She looked up at me briefly and then took my cock about 3 inches into her mouth and moaned.

I was so tempted to grab the back of her head and ram my dick down her throat.

Sara licked every inch of my dick until it was clean of her milky cum and then turned around and got up on the sofa again and pointed her pussy at me as she arched her back. So I obliged her and sank my cock back inside her pussy. It went in easier this time and I grabbed her hips and began to slowly fuck her.

Sara made these cute little mewling noises each time I bottomed out inside her pussy and when my hands found her erect nipples and began to pinch them hard she announced that she was about to cum. I picked up my pace and really slammed my dick deep and hard into her cunt as her orgasm exploded and she groaned through it all.

Her pussy grew sloppy wet and I removed my wet cock and white smegma coated the base of my shaft. She looked at me like she was about to protest when I placed it into her mouth again. She licked and sucked my wet dick and when she looked at me she looked drunk.

She was so out of it that I went into the kitchen and got a gallon sized zip-lock baggie and then came back into the room before she figured out what I was up to.

I picked her up and sat her on the couch and pushed her back and got between her splayed thighs and started to kiss and lick all around her pussy. I licked up her juices and then began to throttle her swollen clit with my tongue tip. I inserted 2 fingers inside her vagina and twisted them in and out in time with my flicking tongue and she began to thrust her hips up and down. "Oh fuck, you're gonna make me cum sir!" She announced and then all too quickly she exploded in orgasm.

Sara cried out, "OHHHHH!!!" and her whole body became rigid. Her vagina dilated open and a huge river of her milky juices gushed out and I caught most of it in the baggie. She gasped a second time as my fingers lightly pinched her clit and a second even bigger gush of juices exploded from her cunt. It looked like a fire hose on full blast. It was amazing!!!

I barely allowed her to relax before I thrust back inside her cunt and fucked her pussy with a fierce intense desire. Sara started to cum again and as she cried out from the intensity of her orgasm this triggered my own orgasm and I buried my cock deep and shot huge ropes of cum into her tight cavernous hole.

End of part 1

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,719 Followers