Deceptively Easy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ethan did you and Elmer have a falling out? I remember now that it looked like the two of you were having an argument."

"It wasn't exactly an argument. I had pointed out to him I didn't like the way he treated women and even some of the men. He suggested I wasn't welcome to attend the parties any more if that was the way I felt."

"Any of the women in particular?"

"I'd rather not say. It's not important really. Come on. Would you like to play a fun card game?"

"Sure. I'm up for something different. What do you have in mind?"

I watched as he walked to the closet and pulled out a box with the name 'Mille Bornes' on it. He walked back and handed the set of rules to me to look over as he took the cards out of the box and lay them on the coffee table in front of us. We started playing and it took a while for me to remember all of the rules, but I caught on quickly enough. We laughed at each other and after three games we put the cards down.

I was so relaxed. It was the most fun I had had in a very long time and it didn't involve drinking and a lot of people. It was just the two of us having a good time. We turned the TV on and sat down next to one another. It didn't take long before he pulled me close and put his arm around my shoulders. It was a simple enough show of affection, but it made me feel wonderful. The lights were low and I lay my head down on his shoulder after a few minutes as his hand caressed my bare arm. This was going to be easy I thought again.

"Ethan?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to kiss me?"

"Oh. That thought has occurred to me. You know you feel so warm and soft. I hate to change what I'm doing."

I didn't say anything. It did feel good. I lay my head back down on his shoulder and closed my eyes for a minute. Then I whispered.

"You smell good."

I felt him stifle a small laugh. I sat up and looked at him.

"What's so funny?"

"I was going to tell you you're warm, soft, and smell good. But thought it sounded too corny."

"Ok. Maybe it is. But you do smell good." I laughed in return.

He looked at me with a grin. His soft gaze filling me with warmth, with anticipation. I was rewarded as our lips met and locked firmly together. I shifted my position and half climbed on top of him. His arms came around me as the rest of the world faded away, the only sound was of our lips softly joining and almost parting, only to join in pleasure again, the pressure of his strong, firm arms signaled strength and vitality, while my bare skin on his sent a sweet welcome as my body warmed.

As we kissed my hands sought to touch him as his did the same. When we parted I felt almost weak, my lips felt swollen as if that was the only way they could declare their delight. Then I felt his lips come to my neck and kiss so gently it was as if there were feathers caressing my skin. I felt myself melt into him, my body giving itself up for his attention. Then a whisper soft but manly came to my ears. Not a command, but a suggestion, an invitation.

"Come my beautiful. The bed will be far more comfortable for you."

I had him! I moved off him, then rose as he reached for my hand in the dim light. My hand enclosed firmly in his, not as a captive, not slave, but a woman in need of affection and caring. I hardly felt my feet move on the hardwood floor as we moved down the hallway and entered the darkened bedroom. We stopped and kissed again, long and passionate, our breathing telling the spirits of our joining in this way. I felt his hand come to my blouse, then the buttons one at a time opening to reveal my chest. His lips, then his tongue swept over my chest, then down into my cleavage as my arousal grew from its first warm sensations to something hotter and more demanding. I reached behind my back to loosen the clasp of my bra and felt the pressure leave me free. My bra fell off my shoulders, revealing my ample breasts for his inspection. He pulled my bra off of my arms and gently touched me as a rush of new pleasure filled me.

I had never met a man before that knew what pleasures could be given from hands and a tongue if the administration was slow and gentle. He left my nipples for last with a firmer treatment from lips that pulled them strongly enough to send pleasure all the way down to my hair covered mound. I stood and let his hands explore me. Each new area welcoming his attention, contributing to a growing warm tingle where my labial lips were growing increasingly impatient to be massaged and parted.

I felt a tug and pull of my shorts and they slid down my legs. A hand gently rubbed outside my panties just enough to tell me it was time for their removal. His hand came to the elastic band and pulled down far enough for them to fall away leaving me nude for his viewing and touching. I stood almost as if in a daze as he worked his magic fingers along my hairy furrowed mound.

I grew impatient. He was not yet undressed and I made haste to make his body available. I moved into him and we shared another series of sweet kisses as my hand found its way down to find something round, firm, and warm to the touch. My fingers tips caressed gently as if I was reading his erection in braille, the ridge of his firm, broad head, his long shaft, his finely wrinkled firm scotum. I had just finished my initial exploration when he whispered to me. I nodded. Words not forming in my mind for a verbal response due to my utter surprise. How could he know?

I lay down on the bed, my legs over the edge. His hands came to me, placing me into position, gently pressing my legs to open wide. I was still too surprised to speak as I understood what I was positioned for. I watched his dim outline disappear against the light colored wall, then his head appeared as a dark shadow between my legs as his hands came to my mound, his fingers moved lightly up my lips, tracing a path that fanned the fire of my now increasingly wet slit. Then after a minute I felt his fingers gently part my lips as his broad tongue slid deliciously up and down, just touching and sliding over my inner lips. Then he was inside my flower, a strong pulse of pleasure flamed as his tongue firmed and found my clit. I couldn't help but move a little as the pleasure flashed bright and I drew in a strong breath.

"My god Ethan! Right there." I whispered loudly.

The minutes went by, he worked slowly, stopping only to ask if I was feeling good and telling me to direct him as I needed. I was getting closer. He had built me up to a hot swollen ache and now I needed him to be steadfast and finish. I reached down and ran my fingers through his hair.

"I'm close. Faster and harder. Go faster and harder." I implored.

He did as I asked. My pelvis exploded, quivering with pleasure. His tongue firm against my clit as he held me down for the last few seconds until I lay still gasping and limp. I felt him move onto the bed next to me. I opened my eyes and could just make out his smile.

"You know I don't want to leave. I want to spend the night."

"Good. You taste delicious. Do you want more oral?"

"Can you?"

Ten minutes later I was panting again. This time my climax had been even stronger. I slowly sat up as he stood at the edge of the bed and he offered me his hands.

"Why don't you go get cleaned up. It's time for some sleep."

"No you don't. My turn. You're going to go to sleep just as satisfied as I am."

I could hardly believe I had just offered to give Ethan oral. Elmer had soured me on it. He liked to receive, but he never reciprocated. He wasn't very good at holding still when he climaxed and it got messy. I had finally just let him screw me whenever he wanted, at least I got some pleasure out of it even if I really wasn't in the mood.

I positioned Ethan so I was comfortable and reached for him. I licked him all around, then up and down for several minutes. I liked the feel and his size. Ethan was generous in his appreciation. I closed my eyes and knew I was enjoying this. I took him into my mouth and found not only did I like his taste and size, but he let me go as slow and as shallow as I wanted. Best of all, when he was ready to climax he told me ahead of time and then held still, moving just a little as I felt his warm semen fill my mouth. I pulled off him, swallowed several times, and went back to lip him off after his sensitive time. Then I moved to kiss him. He eagerly took my lips and pulled me close telling me how good it had been. I felt wonderful knowing how much I had pleased him. It had taken less than eight minutes. It was a different experience, one I was willing to have again as it felt so good. If nothing else I would do it to be appreciated for my efforts on his behalf.

It was late as we settled into bed. I fell asleep with him spooning me. I hadn't gotten exactly what I had expected. But what I got was more than I had ever gotten from Elmer or any other man the first time. Just the fact he asked me what I wanted and would kiss me on the lips after I serviced him was better than all the rest. I must have fallen asleep within minutes as I remembered little more.

We woke the next morning. It was Monday and Ethan had to leave for work. We had breakfast together and I told him I was going to return to my former place of employment to see if they would consider hiring me again. He smiled at me.

"I'll bet they will be more than willing to take you back. I remember how happy you were when you worked there."

I looked at him. He had confidence in me just as I had confidence in myself. Now as we prepared to leave his apartment I wondered if this was it. Was this the one night stand I had planned on? We walked out together and I put my stuff into the back seat of my car. I turned around and found him looking at me. I felt a bit self-conscious. Should I kiss him goodbye? Thank him?

I was still fumbling for what I should do when I felt his hand on my arm. I looked up. The kiss was a delightful surprise. He had been affectionate all morning, but I thought perhaps he just wanted to make our parting a little less awkward. I had done two one night stands in my life and that was the hardest part- leaving with some dignity, that and realizing they didn't look as appealing to me as they had the night before. A few stiff drinks could do that; one of the reasons I learned to stop at a single small drink.

"Becky. I don't know exactly what to say. I don't know if you want to see me again. But I hope you want to. Would you join me for dinner tonight? I'll get home at about five thirty."

"Ethan I would like that. Do you want me to bring anything?"

"Your wonderful smile will be more than enough."

*********************************************************************************************************

I got into my car, waving as I drove off. I felt absolutely wonderful. It had been such a long time since someone had made me feel that good. I decided to go to my apartment to shower again and make a phone call or two. I was now happy I had paid my rent up six months in advance. I still had two months left on my lease. Elmer had wanted me to skip out of my lease and move in with him. I told him it would take me a few weeks to move all of my belongings in after we became engaged. I still had stuff left to move, mostly clothes as his closets were not large enough to handle what I had.

I called my former employer and she asked that I come in to see her right away. I dressed conservatively in dress slacks and a muted print blouse, put my long hair up in a bun with some simple braiding. My dirty blonde hair had streaks in it that made me appear more mature when worn that way; at least I felt it did. I looked at myself in the mirror and was completely satisfied.

The interview was informal and lasted less than an hour. When we finished we walked into the lab where I found welcome greetings and smiles from my former associates. Several of them said it would be nice to have me back as the lab manager after they were told I had been rehired. It was like homecoming with plenty of jokes and laughter. I was to start at the beginning of the next week.

I was fortunate in my timing as the woman that had succeeded me in my position had just given notice of her intention of leaving the firm. There would be a week's overlap so she would be able to bring me up to speed. I left knowing I was now employed in a job I really liked and with people I was comfortable with. I felt lady luck was smiling down on me.

I stopped at my apartment and changed into shorts, leaving my blouse on, unbraided my hair and combed it out until it shined. After last night I was sure Ethan liked my long hair as he had stroked it as we lay together. I remembered how relaxed it had made me feel as he pulled on it gently- yet primal in a way that aroused me. I smiled. What that man had done to me last night and he hadn't even entered me. What would that be like when it happened? I looked at the clock- five o'clock, time to leave if I was to be there on time.

I pulled in just behind Ethan. He was already out of his car when I shut off the engine and opened the car door.

"Hey! How did your day go?"

Ethan smiled. "It was good. But it just got better."

I felt warm inside. "You just want to get on my good side."

He smiled and held out his hand. I took it and we walked to the door and went inside. We had just settled onto the sofa to talk when a knock came on the door. Ethan got up and looked out the window on his way. Then he stopped and looked at me.

"Elmer is standing on the steps."

In a way and tone that simply declared what he had observed. I felt a knot form in my stomach. I didn't want to see him or talk to him. How did he even know I was here?

"Ethan. He must have followed me here from my apartment. I'm sorry. I really don't want to get you involved in this. I told him I didn't want to see him again and I meant it."

"Well it seems that like it or not I'm involved." His face growing taut. "we may as well find out what he wants. That is unless you want to face him yourself later. I can just tell him to go away, but I doubt that will accomplish much."

I felt the knot tighten further. I knew full well I didn't want to talk with him one on one. I didn't want to talk with him at all.

"Ethan I don't want to talk to him. He doesn't deserve that courtesy as far as I'm concerned after what he did to me."

"Becky I understand. But how long are you going to be able to avoid talking with him if he starts following you around?"

"I know you're right. I break up with him and he won't take no for an answer." I replied with a hint of anger and frustration.

Another knock came on the door, this time harder. Elmer was obviously not going to give up easily. Ethan stepped to the door and opened it. I remained standing in the middle of the room out of sight unsure if I should go and stand next to Ethan or not.

"Hello Elmer." Ethan said evenly.

"Ethan! I should have known she would show up with you. I want to talk to her."

"About?"

"That really is none of your business." Elmer said with an air of superiority.

"Then you may as well plan on seeing her later. I'm not interested in having you come into my home."

"Then you can give her a message. I know she's in there. I want my stuff back. All of the clothes, jewelry, shoes, anything she purchased with my money while we were together. I want it all back. She doesn't deserve it unless she decides to come back to me. She has until nine tonight to let me know."

"I'll tell her." Ethan replied flatly.

"You told her didn't you? You told her the reason you stopped coming to our parties was because I didn't want you climbing all over her. I knew you wanted her even then. You planted the seed and waited for it to grow. You wanted to keep her from me."

I saw Ethan open the door again as I came up to stand beside him. Before Ethan could answer I spoke.

"He didn't tell me. You just did. You're a sad excuse for a man. All Ethan ever did was join me in pleasant conversation. Never once did he indicate he had an interest in me except as a friend. I thought you had come here to beg me to forgive you and go home with you. Instead, you give me an ultimatum- to return to you or you want the things you gave me back. The things you tried to buy my love with. I figured it out for myself before I met Ethan again. You can have everything back. I don't want a thing from you. I want you out of my life once and for all. Go to my apartment and take anything you think is yours."

I handed a key to Ethan. "It's the key to my apartment." Then I walked away and sat down on the sofa at the far end of the room.

Ethan opened the storm door and handed the key to Elmer.

"I don't ever want to see your face at my door again." He said calmly as he slowly closed the inside door and then walked to sit next to me. I looked at him, my face tortured.

"Why didn't you tell me that was the reason you stopped coming to the parties when I asked you?"

"Becky I didn't think it was wise to tell you. I didn't want it to sound as if I was trying to influence your decision as to whether to make up with him or not. That had to be your decision."

"Why have I been so fortunate to know you? Why did I find myself engaged to a flaming ass? Ethan you are so much better than he is. I'm glad I finally figured it out. I guess you were right in not telling me earlier. I might have viewed the revelation differently. But I can tell you I wasn't going to go back to him regardless of how much he begged. And I never will."

Ethan surprised me by suggesting we go out to dinner and then to a movie. He thought it would be a good diversion. I agreed. The dinner was sumptuous, the ambiance relaxing; the short walk afterwards rewarding as again we walked hand in hand. We arrived back at his apartment and talked about our families and how we had come to be where we were. It amazed me that we always found things to discuss despite the fact we had now talked for hours and hours. It was getting late.

"Ethan. I don't want to back to my apartment tonight. Can I stay with you?"

He smiled. "Do you think you can handle being with me for an entire night again?"

I reached over and caressed his bare arm. "Do you think you can handle my giving you head again? I would like a repeat."

"Maybe. We can see where it goes. We don't' have to commit to anything specific."

"You mean that doesn't sound good?"

"Becky it was great. I'm not going to turn it down if you want to give it."

I went out to my car and carried in my small box. It also had my light weight white baby doll sleepwear in it. At least that was one thing I had purchased on my own. I felt better knowing it had no taint of Elmer attached to it. I could enjoy wearing it and watch Ethan's reaction. This was going to be easy as it gave excellent access, my anticipation grew that I would enjoy full blown intercourse as I had always planned.

We played Mille Bornes again and I won two out of three games now that I understood the rules. Ethan acted as if he were really hurt by the defeats but I knew it was fake. He just wanted a sympathy kiss and I gave him a good one and pressed my breasts firmly against him to make sure he really enjoyed it.

That night I enjoyed his attentions as he brought me to climax two times- once using his hand and once orally. He had proven again he knew how to pleasure me with seeming ease. I went down on him and enjoyed myself as I heard him gasp at the end. I was amazed at how much I enjoyed the feel of him in my mouth. My body had hummed with pleasure for half an hour before I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke in the morning and found the bed empty. I had slept soundly. It seemed incredible I had broken my engagement just a short time before and now lay with a man that was the antithesis of the man I had left. This had been so easy. Why hadn't I seen the good nature of Ethan before I committed to Elmer? Then it dawned on me- Elmer had seen it. That was why he told Ethan he wasn't welcome at our parties. He had gotten rid of what he saw as a competitor for my affections.