Deceptively Easy

Story Info
Becky's fiancee is cheating, she wants out, but he's a creep.
13.6k words
4.61
15.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawallace
rawallace
448 Followers

By Rachel Anne Wallace

I remembered waking and sitting up in bed and how I felt. Ethan was lying there looking at me smiling. I smiled back. This was the third night this week we had slept together. The one night stand I had envisioned originally to punish my fiancé had blossomed into something more.

I learned afterwards however that some events involving the two of us had taken place months before without my knowledge. But I'm getting a little ahead of myself. It had all started weeks before at a restaurant just before I broke my off engagement.

I was setting at the table fingering my engagement ring. It seemed worthless as I looked at it. The diamonds still sparked in the sunlight, but the joy it was meant to symbolize had dulled. All the lavish living and travel seemed foolish and ill-advised now. I had been so enthralled with Elmer and his money and influence. Now it appeared I was nothing more than a show piece. Someone to parade around to show he was successful and could afford the best. I guess I had gotten lazy and taken the easy way out. Enjoying the parties and afterwards laying on my back to give him what he wanted when he wanted it. Now I felt crappy and angry as hell.

Elmer had always been flirtatious and I had accepted that. But seeing him with one of our best friends was the last straw. I had walked in not expecting anyone to be home and found them together. Sally was leaning onto the back of the sofa naked, her boobs swinging below her as he pumped her vigorously. They had been so engaged they hadn't even seen me standing there.

I turned and walked out feeling numb. Now, half an hour later I was sitting here with a wine cooler in my hand aching to pay him back. If he could screw a friend I could certainly find someone to lay me and make me feel better. I was more than angry. I was really hurting and wanted him to hurt as well when he found out about it. I had learned he had an ego and it bruised easily.

I scanned the tables again hoping to find a suitable candidate. It was then I noticed Ethan walk in. I had talked with him numerous times at our parties. He was handsome and well dressed as usual. He had always been friendly and I had fantasied about him in the past. He had a wonderful sense of humor and a confident manner about him. Unlike most men he had never acted macho, or suggested he wanted anything more than to engage me in friendly conversation. I slipped the engagement ring off my finger and placed into in my purse. What the hell. Why not give it a try?

I watched as he scanned the outdoor dining area looking for a place to sit. I slowly raised my arm and waved with a smile. He caught sight of me, returned my smile, and walked over.

"Becky it's nice to see you again. You look as wonderful as always."

"Thank you. Want to sit down with me? I could use some company."

"Sure. I decided to stop and get a sandwich and something to drink, and then maybe go for a walk. Have you ordered food yet?"

"Yes. It should be here in a few minutes. A BLT. I decided to go all out with the vegetables." I laughed.

"You know that sounds good. I think I'll order the same with a soda."

The waiter came just as soon as he saw Ethan sit down. I took just a few bites of my sandwich until his food came and then we both dug in. I tried to be upbeat but something must have shown after a while.

"Becky I sense something is bothering you. I don't know you that well but if there is something I can help you with I'd be happy to do it."

"I'm breaking up with Elmer. It's over for good. I should have known better."

I held my breath. Did he notice my Freudian slip?

"I'm so sorry to hear that." He said solemnly. But somehow it rang hollow.

"Thank you. But when a man cheats on you it's time to face reality and get out."

"I can understand how you feel. It must be hard."

I looked at him with sad eyes and lowered the pitch of my voice for added effect.

"Yes and no. It was tough at first to make the decision, I put it off longer than I should have, but then I knew it was the right thing to do. I need to move on as soon as I can. I can't let him ruin even more of my life."

This time I made sure to skip the fact I had not yet actually given the ring back and told Elmer we were through. But it was going to happen today- close enough.

"That sounds like a reasonable way to proceed. Perhaps not easy, but I admire your spunk."

I looked up with a smile and perked up my voice.

"So tell me what you've been doing. I know the last time we talked you were working on this bird conservation thing."

"I still am. It's a two-year project working on beach nesting birds. We just finished preparations for placing protective fencing and signage in the nesting areas. I have all of the materials staged for installation over the coming weeks once the birds have started to lay eggs and start to sit tight."

"That sounds interesting. Maybe you could take me with you and show me sometime."

"Becky are you serious?"

"Yes. I have the time. I decided it's time to get a job rather than sit at home like Elmer wanted me to. So until I find one I have time to kill."

I took another sip of my wine cooler and watched his reaction. This was working out well I thought. I placed my glass on the table and reached over to touch his hand.

"Come on Ethan. Don't be so surprised. It sounds interesting."

I removed my hand and gave him a smile. Then leaned closer to look into his soft, brown eyes. His gaze met mine and held. He smiled back.

"Ok. I'll let you know what my schedule is and we can make arrangements."

We paid our bills and talked as we finished our drinks. I moved closer to him and placed my hand on his again. I wanted him to see I wasn't wearing a ring.

"Mind if I walk with you. It wouldn't hurt to burn off some of these calories."

If he was surprised he didn't show it. He proffered his hand and I took it with a smile. We walked down the block and into a park along the lake. I was surprised by how good my hand felt in his. Like it belonged there I thought. It also seemed natural and not forced on his part. It certainly wasn't on mine. We walked and talked for almost two hours. Then I looked at him as we approached our starting point.

"Ethan remember when you asked if you could help me with anything?"

"Yes."

"I need some attention."

He smiled. "You have my attention."

"I know. But I really need more than this. I want you to make love to me."

He smiled, took my hand again and caressed it gently. "Becky is this something you intend to do tonight. Whether it's with me or with someone else?"

"Yes. I would rather it be with you. I need someone to hold and kiss me."

"What if I told you no? What would you do?"

"Go to a bar I guess. It wouldn't be hard to find someone there that would take me."

He looked at me with a concerned expression. "Becky you're a very attractive woman. I know you're hurting. But I don't think going to a bar to get hooked up is a good idea. There are way too many creeps out there."

I sensed an opening. He was going to be easy.

"So you're saying yes?"

There was a very long pause as he looked out over the lake. Then he turned to me.

"I will if it feels right."

We stopped walking and faced one another. I looked at him out of the top of my eyes and smiled coyly, pulling on my long hair, wrapping it around my fingers seductively.

"So how do you know if it feels right?"

He was holding my right hand. Then I felt his left arm come around my waist and apply pressure. I instinctively moved towards him and closed my eyes. The feel of his lips on mine had an immediate, surprising result as my heart rate shot upward. I couldn't help but respond to what my body was telling me. I pushed my body onto his, my breasts hard against his chest as a warm tingle came seemingly out of nowhere. I could feel every bit of pressure his bare skin exerted on mine. As the passion of our kiss continued I pushed my leg between his and pressed my pelvis onto his leg as it made contact, giving me soft pleasure.

Slowly we parted and my breath resumed hot and strong. It was so amazing. Like the fantasy I had had about him before was a tame experiment- understated and mild. This kiss was anything but that. I almost shook with excitement at something I didn't expect to feel. I took my hand and placed it on the side of his face as I looked into his eyes.

"Wow! Ethan that was incredible. I don't know quite what to say."

He took my hand and brought it to his lips and kissed the inside of my wrist. I felt the moist spot as his lips left it. I couldn't explain why it seemed like one of the most romantic things a man had ever done to me. But that was exactly how I felt.

"You don't have to say anything more. You have already told me what I needed to know. Can you find my apartment alright?"

"I know the area pretty well. I'll meet you there after I get a few things. It should be about an hour."

I was giddy as hell. That kiss was unforgettable. I couldn't remember one like that from Elmer, even the first one. I started the car and headed to Elmer's apartment. I had just started to move in with him a week ago. I would collect what I had there and give him his ring back. It was time to put an end to this. For some reason I felt a sense of liberation, of freedom, a reason to be optimistic for the first time in over a month.

As I drove I was thinking about how Elmer and I had met and my time with him. I was enamored of Elmer just as many other women were. His parties were almost legendary among young business professionals and other lawyers. I was attracted to the life style. I wasn't nearly as wild as most of the other women who attended the parties. There were half dressed, drunken women in bedrooms and on almost any flat surface by the end of the night more often than not.

I had warded off more than a few advances and perhaps that is what made me attractive to him. I said no when the others didn't. One night he spent almost the entire night with me. I was the object of attention and admiration by the other girls in attendance. That night was the first night I said yes and it didn't take long before we were a couple.

I was sure he was serious about me after we had been together for a month. It was when one of his lawyer friends was getting more than a little friendly one evening and had groped my breasts that I felt it for sure. Elmer took him by the back of his suit coat and escorted him out the door. Apparently the message was sent and received as after that I wasn't bothered by any of the men again. The only man that continued to talk with me at length was Ethan.

But soon afterwards Elmer changed too. It was after he had been gone on business for three days and came back it happened the first time. I had a key to his apartment and had decided to wait for him there. He walked in, saw me, and announced.

"Becky. I'm back and horny as hell." I could tell he had already had a few drinks and it was already almost eleven. I was tired and the smell of liquor on his breath was definitely a turn off.

"I'm glad you're back. It's late why don't we wait until morning." As I gave him a peck on the cheek to avoid his foul smelling mouth.

He looked at me with a smile. "I want you now, not in the morning."

He grabbed my arm hard enough it hurt. I didn't struggle and he released his grip.

"How about I give you a hand job to hold you until morning?"

"How about you take your clothes off, get into bed, and spread your legs." He countered.

"Elmer I really want to wait." I said meekly.

"I don't. Pussy is what I want. I want some and I want it now."

I walked with him to the bedroom and proceeded to take my clothes off as he watched.

"Damn you look good babe." As he stripped off his clothes.

I pulled the bedspread and sheets back and lay down. I was thinking a little hugging and kissing for a few minutes would get me ready. He wasn't interested in kissing me and I found him looming over me, his cock poised over my pussy almost immediately. He didn't wait for me to guide him in. He started to probe my mound with his tip to find my opening. I felt him start in, I was too dry, it took six or seven thrusts to get me wet enough for his shaft to sink all the way in. It wasn't all that comfortable but there wasn't much I felt I could do. He didn't make any attempt to position himself for my benefit as he started to thrust in and out with gusto. I lay there not moving. It didn't make any difference to him. It lasted all of four minutes before he lay panting on top of me, his liquor breath strong in my neck. He pulled out and looked at me.

"You have the best pussy around. Now let's get some sleep."

We woke in the morning and he apologized for what he had done and promised he wouldn't do it again. He didn't do exactly the same thing again, but his attitude and how he treated me diminished after that. Most of the time he was kind to me in bed, but when we were up and around he often showed little respect. He showered me with gifts and trips to luxury resorts where we made love and relaxed on the beach. It seemed a good trade off at the time.

All in all, I adapted and learned to accept the situation. My friends and his thought we were the consummate couple. He wanted me to quit my job to spend more time with him. I reluctantly agreed and quit. After that we threw parties for his clients and friends every weekend. At first it was exciting, but the shine started to dim when I found he was working for clients looking to bypass the law. As a business and tax lawyer I found he was involved in helping hide his clients' money and that was part of the reason we spent time in the Caribbean where he set up off-shore accounts. When I asked about it he was arrogant.

"Becky. All you need to worry about is looking good and keeping me happy. Spend all the money you need and let me take care of where it comes from."

I should have felt insulted. I don't know why I wasn't. I had a college degree and yet it seemed as if it didn't matter to him. Only my ability to provide for his pleasure was meaningful. I should have known then I wasn't cut out for being his wife. But I was still blind with love.

*********************************************************************************************************

After leaving Ethan at the restaurant I drove home. I walked into Elmer's apartment, supposedly now our apartment, and started to gather my belongings. He would be home from the office just about the time I had everything packed into my car. At least that was the plan. I would return his ring and tell him we were finished. He could tell his parents the wedding was off. I had just come back in to gather the last few items from the bathroom when I heard the door open.

"Becky."

I walked out into the living room. My face stern. He looked at me.

"What's the matter babe? Couldn't find anything you wanted while shopping?"

"Where have you been?"

"I had to take Sally home. She came to see you and you weren't here. I happened to stop by to pick up some papers and offered her a lift."

"So that's the story? Nothing else happened?"

His faced showed a trace of indecision.

"I took her home and came back after finishing at the office. Why are you so upset?"

"Oh. I don't know. Maybe it was because when I came home and walked in I found the two of you fully engaged in the living room. I guess you needed 'SOME'."

Elmer's face went tight as he fought to find words. I had caught him completely off guard.

"Becky. It just happened. It doesn't mean anything."

"It doesn't mean anything to you. But it does to me. You was screwing her like she was the last woman on earth."

"Becky. It just happened. I promise it won't ever happen again. Promise."

"You can bet on that." I opened my purse, found the ring and handed it to him.

"The engagement is off. I don't want to see you again. I'm moving back into my apartment. Don't call me, text me, or email. I hope you understand this is the end. I mean it."

I walked past him with my box of toilet items, opened the door, and headed to my car. I heard him call after me.

"Becky you can't leave me like this. It won't ever happen again. Please. Come back."

I would like to say his pleading made me feel good. But it didn't. I just wanted to leave him behind. I drove to the address Ethan had written down and found it without any trouble. I found a parking space, then sat in the car for a few minutes. I figured I would spend three or four hours with him and then go to my apartment. I wanted Ethan to make me feel good. I wanted him to hold me close and kiss me. The memory of our kiss earlier filled my mind. If it went farther than kissing and caressing that was fine with me; in fact, I hoped it would. It would feel good to get laid well.

I knocked on the door and it opened almost immediately. I looked up to see Ethan standing in shorts and tee-shirt. His muscular frame much more evident than when I first saw him hours ago. I felt just a little bit nervous as I had never actually sought to overtly seduce a man before. Should I let him take the lead, or be aggressive? Should I play coy and simply entice him to take advantage of me and appear to be a little 'reluctant'? Sometimes a man likes to feel he's taking advantage of a woman. Then I stopped and remembered that was what I had done with Elmer. Look where had that gotten me.

"Come in."

I stepped in and he took me to the sofa and we sat down. We talked for a few minutes about how long he had lived here and I asked about some photographs of people on the wall as I looked around. All of them were of family members which is what I had expected. There was no indication anywhere that he was dating someone. Though I wasn't sure what that would have looked like- maybe an article of women's clothing or some girlie baubles. He looked at me with a smile.

"Becky it's been three months since I last saw you. I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed spending time with you today. But to be completely honest with you I don't care to engage in revenge sex if that is what this is about. I would rather you know now than be disappointed later. I can't blame you for wanting to hurt Elmer. I understand that. He didn't treat you right."

"Ethan I was really angry earlier. I know now I was too good for Elmer. My ethics and morals don't' match his and I had to accept that and get out of the relationship. Now that I have given him the ring back and told him we are done I feel good. I'm not a vindictive person. You know I always enjoyed our time together at the parties and that is why when I noticed you I tried to get your attention. So. Am I trying to get back at Elmer through you? No. It wouldn't be fair to you. I'm free now and I intend to enjoy myself.

"You're sure?"

"Yes. But I just thought of something. Why did you stop attending the parties? I noticed you simply stopped coming and when I asked a few people they said you were still in town but they didn't know the reason."

She watched his facial expression change. He looked at her with a serious expression.

"Becky I found I didn't fit that crowd. After a while seeing drunk people cavorting was disgusting. I had to stop coming. Elmer tried to convince me the first few times I came to enjoy the easy women that came to the parties. He told me they were willing, there was no reason for me not to take advantage."

Becky thought back to those occasions. She never did see him kissing, hugging, or groping any of the women. In fact, that was why they had spent so much time talking to each other as they didn't participate to the extent the others did. It was then the thought struck her. What did he think when she started dating Elmer and hosting the parties? Then she remembered an incident just before he stopped coming. Elmer and he were standing at the far edge of the room in animated discussion. Their arms and hands pointing and gesticulating. It was after that Ethan stopped coming.

rawallace
rawallace
448 Followers