Deceptively Easy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan had never looked at me that way and he had gotten out. I had stayed way too long and had been dragged down by what I thought was a man that loved me. I walked home, my spirits deflated. My phone had not rung. I got into bed and closed my eyes- sleep came slowly, but it finally came. I missed him.

The weekend came and went, as did the rest of the week, and the next week. I poured myself into my job and set about repairing the flawed protocols and work flows my predecessor had put into place. I had decided Ethan had been a flash in the pan. He had helped me and once he felt I was past the point of needing his help had faded away. It hurt.

I couldn't blame him. I had baggage and he was well aware of what that consisted of. This time the sting of rejection really hurt. Much worse than what Elmer had done to me intentionally. I realized it hurt because I cared for him more than I ever thought I would.

My planned one night stand had turned on me. Ethan wasn't easy. I had only thought he was because he was a man and I could sway him by way of my own needs. I had called and left him a voice mail early in the week telling him I missed him. There had been no response and I told myself I should accept the fact he had no interest in me. He had helped me and moved on.

It was just after I got home from work on a Friday. I walked in the door and heard my phone chime saying I had a text message. I was hungry and decided I would ignore it until later. Then I decided it might be one of my girlfriends calling to see if I wanted to do something this weekend. I glanced at the number. My heart jumped into my throat. Even after all this time I recognized the number. It was Ethan! I opened the message, my hand trembling a little. I read the message, then read it again.

"Interested in having dinner with me"

I fumbled a little with the key pad, finished and hit the send button. My response a simple 'yes'.

Seconds later I received a reply. "When will you be ready."

I quickly punched in my reply- 'Ready now.'

I sat down on the sofa anticipating a reply in seconds. But my phone remained silent. I wondered what had happened. Then I heard a knock on the door. I was annoyed. This was no time for someone wanting to sell me something to show up. I got up and walked to the door with the intention of being polite but curt in telling them I wasn't interested.

I was still gun shy about opening the door when I didn't know who was there- Elmer had cured me of that. When I peeked out the window I dashed for the door, opened it, and then crashed through the storm door. I barely stopped in time to avoid hitting Ethan like a charging linebacker. He caught me with his outstretched arms.

"That hungry huh?" He adlibbed with a smile.

I wanted to be angry with him. I wanted to tell him how much I had missed him. How much anguish his absence had caused. I didn't get the chance as when I looked up at him his lips came to mine. It was the sweetest damn kiss I had ever gotten. It was firm, long lasting, and passionate. After our lips parted I clung to him as he gently rocked me in his arms. I closed my eyes and felt the joy build up inside me. His mouth was buried in my hair at my ear. He said gently.

"I missed you so much. Becky I'm sorry it took me so long to figure out how much you mean to me. I know we haven't had that much time together. But I love you and want you to know it."

I felt my eyes start to water. He held me close and I melted into him. When we finally parted I wiped my tears away. Then looked at him with a smile half crying, half laughing. I was overwhelmed with emotions swirling about me as if I were in a whirlwind.

"I missed you too. Now are you going to feed me or not?"

"Oh I'm going to more than feed you. I'm going to give you anything you want when we get back."

"Anything?" I smiled as I wiped away another tear.

"Yes. Anything."

That night we talked, laughed, and cried, all of our emotions on display. He told me he had been satisfied I had gotten past the point where I would do something stupid. He told me he had been conflicted about going to bed with me as he didn't want me to think he was taking advantage of the situation. He decided it was better for him to take care of me rather than someone else. Someone that would have taken full advantage of my tortured state of mind.

He kept me satisfied without going past the point he felt was acceptable until he felt I was stable and fully centered and capable to keep myself safe. After talking with me on the phone the last two times he felt it was time for me to find my own way. \

He explained his going away to do field work seemed the perfect time to wean me from his presence and that he had no intention of being my replacement for Elmer.

I watched his face as he told me and saw his expressions change, his hand holding mine, his fingers tensing and relaxing as he spoke. I saw the tenderness and caring in his eyes, the furrowing of his brow, showing how much thought he was putting into his words.

He explained he found the longer he was way from me the more he missed me, the more he agonized over not having talked to me to explain why he had faded away, hoping he had not caused me grief.

I told him in all honesty that when I started working again I was almost entirely focused on the problems I had to solve and I really hadn't realized how much I missed him until things had slowed enough that I had time to relax and reacquaint with friends. It was when I talked with my friends and saw how happy they were with their husbands I realized what I was missing and how happy I had been while I was with him.

When we retired for the night our passion for one another exploded like fireworks on the fourth of July. We started almost the same as before, slowly, he built me up until I was hot and aching. I moved on top and took charge with the intent of giving him a full measure of what he had always given me- my pleasure first and his second.

This time I put him in with the intent he would be first and I would follow- maybe. My pleasure was not a goal. I started moving over him non-stop pushing him deep inside. I watched his face and told him just to go with it and not wait for me. His face was calm, his eyes closed as he concentrated on what he was feeling. I watched while sitting with my legs on his thighs, my arms on his shoulders where I could see him clearly. I watched as his brows furrowed, then went calm, then furrowed again as I moved him within me. His hands went to my breasts for seconds at a time and then to my hips seemingly as if he couldn't quite find the best place to put his hands as his pleasure grew.

I was feeling good and felt I wasn't going to be far behind him. Then I had to rest as I almost went over the edge. It was unexpected. I had stopped just in time. I started moving again and thirty seconds later felt myself tighten around him after about twenty rapid deep thrusts. I watched his face as his body shifted under me and his mouth started to open as his breath picked up.

I went hard and fast now knowing he was close. It was glorious watching his face contort as if he was in agony. Then as he pushed up hard into me I felt myself reach the edge and go over. I leaned forward and placed my head down next to his and let the pleasure wash over me as I moved his penis across my clit, my pelvis jerked with each increasingly strong contraction.

I stopped moving and my eyes finally opened again, my mouth at his ear. I gave a single exhaled low moan of satisfaction. We lay gasping together as my body went limp on top of him. My hunger for him was satisfied as I moved forward and pulled him out of me. I snuggled into his waiting arms.

"You felt so good all around me."

I kissed his lips lightly and whispered.

"I've waited a very long time for you mister. Now shush and let me give you my love."

The first time I felt his full primal urge to take me with vigor was twenty minutes later. He slipped into me smoothly and he lay on top of me after he hitched up onto my pelvis and started to slowly move over me. I ran my fingers through his hair and held his head as I tucked my chin into the crook of his neck. The feeling of having him in me was different this time due to his weight on top of me and the slickness between us as he slipped over my clit sending out steady waves of warm pressure that grew in intensity.

He slowly increased his rate of thrusting, rocking me gently as I sought to push up onto him. I clutched him as he felt me tighten and kept up a steady rate until I dug my fingers into the soft flesh of his shoulder as my mouth opened to pure pleasure as a huge orgasm took me. At the end we lay gasping together, our mutual needs realized again.

Our first unions spoke of love, of caring, of needs fulfilled. To me it spoke of a future together as we gave ourselves to each other with mutual emotional attachment and trust.

The next day we went birding and he explained to me in biological terms what we had done last night as we watched a pair of birds mating on a branch. I laughed after he finished.

"Well if that's pair bonding. I want to bond again today to make sure I understand the concept."

He looked at me, smiled, and then kissed me lightly on the lips. "Honey you understand the concept very well. You make making love fun. I'm all yours forever."

Two weeks later in the early morning light of a Saturday I watched Ethan as he slept. Ethan wasn't easy. He wasn't the kind of man Sally was likely to find herself with. Elmer was that kind of man and she could have him.

I had been mistaken in thinking Ethan was something he wasn't. I had been the deceptive one and had been proven wonderfully wrong. Now the easy part was to be a woman that would remain honest, loving, and faithful.

I fingered the engagement ring on my finger and smiled. I was that woman. His woman.