Decision Time

Story Info
A wife claims she was being blackmailed by a biker.
6.4k words
3.23
31.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raulmerez1
Raulmerez1
254 Followers

I sat on the floor. No, let me correct myself, I crumbled to a sitting position on the floor. I felt like I had been gut punched and had my legs swept out from under me.

I looked around my living room. Eight big muscle bound naked guys. My wife was tied up on the couch. Her legs spread wide. Her arms tied behind her back. She had a big vibrator, I think they are called a Hitachi, buzzing her pussy. She was so wet, her inner thighs glistened. She was quivering and shaking and moaning, right up until she saw me. Then her tone switched to a panicked wail.

The big tattooed guy walked up to me, his cock waving obscenely as he moved. I finally realized he was talking to me.

"Dude, fucking get with it. Do you want to talk to her in the other room before we begin, or do you want to watch. Your choice dude. Give me an answer or we will just get started. You can even take a turn or two."

I managed to nod my head and I muttered "I want to talk"

Two guys quickly untied her legs, unplugging the vibrator. They picked her up and carried her into the kitchen. I followed, staggering to keep my equilibrium.

The two guys that carried her in left my wife, me and the big naked tattooed guy in the kitchen. My wife was sitting naked on the counter beside the sink. The big guy pulled the ball gag from her mouth.

"Babe, this isn't what it looks like, let me explain" she blurted out.

"This is gonna be good!" said the naked guy as he grabbed my bottle of Silver Patron from the glass cabinet. He poured me a shot and one for himself. Then he put the bottle up to my wife's mouth and poured until it ran down her face and chest.

"Go ahead and tell him what a good little slut you are for me" he said and pinched her nipple and licked from the other nipple up her neck and chin.

The shock of walking in my house and seeing the scene that greeted me was wearing off, and was rapidly being replaced by anger. Pure gut wrenching, make you want to puke and hit something anger.

"Get out. I want to talk with her alone" I barked. For a second I thought that he was going to punch my lights out, but then he chuckled. "Sure, just don't take too long, these guys aren't known for their patience, and the drunker they get the harder they fuck."

He grabbed the Patron and left. I watched him leave with my $200 prized bottle of tequila.

I took in the scene before me in disbelief. My tanned and toned beautiful dark haired wife was naked with her arms tied behind her back and her cunt was red, swollen and dripping wet. Her pert tits jiggled slightly as she sobbed.

"What the fuck is going on?" I demanded.

"I was being blackmailed, babe you have to believe me. I wouldn't do this to you, but he blackmailed me. I had no choice, no choice at all. " She wailed and began to cry.

"Tell me what the fuck is going on now or I walk out, now!" I shouted at her. I tossed the shot of Tequila back. A slow burn, but smooth.

She was crying and looking at me, pleading, "Don't leave, they'll fuck me. All of them. Everywhere. Don't leave please! Please " and then she was crying again.

"Start talking, and you better make some sense of this." I responded back, fully aware that she knew there was no way the night was going to end without her taking multiple loads of their cum.

She pulled herself together, a bit. " Do you remember when you went to Seattle and when you came back, I told you someone did a hit and run with our suburban?"

I nodded.

"I lied, I was out with Fran and Tam and Lucy at the bar just up the road from our place. We all got a bit drunk. I had to get home, but the girls wanted to stay and party. I know I shouldn't have, but I decided to drive. I backed over Dean's bike. Dean was the big guy you were talking to."

She looked at me to gauge my reaction, I guess. I was beginning to get a really sick feeling in my stomach. I grabbed the small bottle of Jose down and poured another shot.

"Go on" I said

Dean came out and saw his bike, and saw me. He told me that as I was drunk my insurance wouldn't cover me for the accident. Driving drunk was a minimum 3 months prison in this state. Then he started calling the police.

She started crying. "I told him to stop." She wailed on for a moment longer. " He did, he stopped. He stopped and asked me why? How was I to going to pay to get his bike fixed? It also needed a tow to his shop. I said I could pay for the repairs. Just send me the bills. He explained it was a custom bike. Entirely hand built, by him. It was all his work that put it together. How could he put a price on his labor?" She sobbed.

"I paid the tow bill to his shop. He showed me pictures of his bike and offers he had received on it at shows. The bike was worth over $80,000. He was putting prices for parts together and it was more than $12,000 in parts alone. We don't have that kind of money. He wanted to contact you. He said he would beat it out of you if you didn't pay up. You'd have to sell everything we owned practically." She whimpered.

"So what happened?" I asked. "what did you do? "

She cried again. Loud body wracked sobs. Then she took a deep breath. " We negotiated" there was a long pause. "He said most of what I wrecked could be fixed by his labor. We could work out a different arrangement for that if I did payments for the parts." She let that sink in.

A lightbulb went off in my head. "You traded sex for his labor?" She nodded.

I collapsed to my knees. I knocked my glass over and it shattered.

Dean came in. He grabbed a broom "Careful bro. If you hurt her, I'd have to hurt you worse. He swept the glass up. Sponged up the dribbles with a paper towel.

"Hurry up. The boys are restless." Her stuffed two fingers in her pussy and flicked her nipple. "Nice. Can't wait!" then he grabbed a bottle of Jack from my cupboard. "Waiting is thirsty work. Remember rowdier is rougher, and drunk guys get rowdy, but she won't mind. Not tonight!" He turned and said to me. He poured a mouthful into her mouth until she had to stop swallowing. Again the booze spilt down her front. Again he slurped it up. Sucking a nipple in the process.

"Don't be too long now!" he said and left.

I got to my feet again. My wife looked mortified. She had just seen my reaction to her being used by Dean. I don't think she liked my reaction.

I took a long pull on my bottle of Jose. The burn of the tequila gave me a bit of a wake up call, as only tequila can do.

"So tell me more, and hurry. It sounds like they are not into being kept waiting." I spat. I had visions of what the night was going to be, that almost had my guts wanting to rebel. I wasn't sure if I was going to shit or puke my soul out at that moment, but if felt like a forgone conclusion one if not both options might get explored soon.

"He suggested a repayment plan for the parts. He would try to salvage parts or make parts. $500 a month. He would provide the bills. To show me that what he bought was actually for his bike. After 12 months, or whatever the value of the parts was, whichever would be less he would consider the debt paid in full."

"He said he needed some collateral up front." She looked at me, glancing to see my reaction. "After the tow truck came and hauled the bike away, I paid the tow truck driver. Then he made me suck his cock. He forced his cock in my mouth right there in the lot. When he was done I had to drive him back to his shop."

"When we got to his shop, I was a mess. I was scared because it was across town and I was still drunk. Dean scared me. And I wasn't sure how to tell you how badly I fucked up."

"Dean made us a coffee and told me to relax for a bit. He worked on getting the bike in his shop and then he took pictures of it from every angle. He took some more pictures of me, the Suburban, my license, and insurance."

"Then he told me I needed to work off the labor portion. He pulled out his cock and told me to give him a blow job and make it a really fucking good one. I tried reasoning with him, but he pulled me close and stuffed it in my mouth. He said that he was going to be out a lot of time, so I better make it worth his or he would just skull fuck me and report this to the cops. Then he'd beat you for the money."

She was crying and sputtering and a wet fucking mess as she continued. " I gave him his blow job. I did a good job. He was a bit rough, but I got him to cum again. Then he made me swallow. He recorded it all on his cell phone." She sobbed again. " He called the video collateral."

"He let me clean up and finish my coffee, then he drove us to his place. When we got there he made me come in." She started crying again, her body shook as she sobbed uncontrollably. " He wanted another BJ. But I had to be naked., if I didn't he was going to send you the video. Then beat you to a pulp, and skull fuck my mouth anyway. I did it. He came all over my face and tits. Then he wanted more. When he got hard in my mouth, he flipped me over and fucked me hard. He recorded it all. I didn't want to. I had no choice. I had to let him or he would send you the videos, call the cops. My life would be ruined."

That was all she could manage for the next several minutes. She curled up and hid her head and cried.

She quietened down after a bit. I took another shot from Jose. "So you fucked him. That was almost a year ago. All this time? Like this? There are eight naked guys in the other room, and you naked, with a vibrator strapped to your cunt. This is how you have been paying him back?"

"Tonight wasn't supposed to be like this. Tonight was supposed to be the last time. Just him and me. The parts were paid for. Tonight was supposed to be the last time. Then more guys showed up. Then you came home unexpected. I was tied up. I couldn't fight, I couldn't scream. They just made me cum over and over." She spoke quietly almost a whisper.

"How many times? How many times did you have to do this?" I asked.

"Not that many" she started to say. She saw the look in my eyes that I didn't want to be lied to... " ok, actually at least once a week. Sometimes more."

"How much more?" I demanded, give me some fucking examples of 'more'!" I used my hands to exaggerate the quotation marks.

I watched her body sag "He would pick me up at work once or twice a week, and whenever you were out of town."

That gave me reason to pause. My work had me out of town at least once every two weeks. Once every couple of months it would be four or five days away. Often over weekends due to the nature of my work. "so when I was away were you with him the whole time?"

"Sometimes, yes. He had me tell him your schedule for travel. So when you left, he came and got me." She looked up at me. Tears streaming down her face. "I'm so sorry. I didn't want any of this. I just had no control. I fucked up. Please let me make it up to you. Please."

"So when I went to Albuquerque for 5 days, and I came home, and you looked like shit, and I couldn't even sleep in our bed, where were you and what were you doing?"

She looked at me and looked completely broken. " There was a big bike rally. He drove me there. Paraded me around, I had to suck him or fuck him when he wanted. He had this attachment on his bike seat that pressed into my, um pussy. So the whole ride was like having a vibrator on high. I was drunk and stoned the entire time. When I came home my pussy was so sore and tender, I couldn't let you see me, so I pretended to be horribly sick. I'm sorry babe, so sorry."

I took a long drink. Jose wasn't giving me much comfort or relief.

"So, when you say wherever and whenever he wanted, you fucked him in front of other people?"

She looked up at me. " Yes" she replied in a shallow voice.

"With other people?" I inquired

"Only twice with others" she admitted

"Ok, Tell me about the rally, and don't leave out a detail!" I demanded.

"We were camped in a tent. When we were sitting by the fire he had me sit in his lap naked and ride him until I came a bunch and until he came. Other times he had me kneel in front of everyone and suck his cock while I fingered myself. He fucked me while we rode his Harley through town. And one night in the bar he fucked me on the table. That whole night I was naked. He fucked me so many times I lost count. I was so high I couldn't stop cumming either. That was one of the trips that he had another guy join in and fuck me. They took turns."

Dean walked in. "Enough. The boys are done waiting. Sit there until I call you and don't make me show you what happens when people don't listen." He picked her up and carried her out of the kitchen wailing the entire way.

"Please Babe, believe me!"

My phone dinged just at that time. I had a message.

'Dude, it's Dean. It's your call. Come fuck her with us. Leave. Stay and watch. I don't fucking care. She has been fun, but I am done. But whatever she told you, you deserve to know everything. She loves cock. She is a complete cock whore. If she wasn't so much fun to fuck I would have dumped the cunt months ago, but she sucks good, and fucks better, and will do almost anything. That kind of cunt is hard to find. If you leave, any of the guys here will pick her up and complete her transition to a fucktoy.'

The text continued, 'She wasn't a faithful wife. The guy who picked her up was getting blown while driving your suburban. He drove over my bike. That's why she caved. So I wouldn't tell. He ran away with his cum sprayed all over her face. Watch the video. Then come out here. She is blindfolded and we are warming her pussy with the vibrator. Come chose a hole, any hole.'

There was a link sent after the message.

I clicked the video link. It was dark, but I could see my suburban with the drivers door open. The Suburban was still running with the lights on. It was backed on top of a Harley Davidson bike that was badly mangled. Then the passenger door opened and my wife came out stumbling. Her top was pulled off one tit. Her hair was a mess. "What the fuck happened" she said looking at the crowd, walking in front of the truck. She had a load of cum on her face and in her hair. It was beginning to drip down onto her body.

I watched as Dean walked up to her and very angrily demanded to know whose vehicle this was. My wife said it was hers. It was obvious she didn't know what had happened beyond getting a face full of cum, and then the guy had taken off running. She hadn't seen the bike yet.

The video showed her reaction when she saw the bike. Her cocky attitude rapidly changed. Immediately she began begging Dean not to tell. They could work something out. She pleaded to him as only a drunk whore can.

The video showed her wiping the cum off her face with her shirt, flashing her tits, and telling him she would suck his balls dry, just no police, and no telling her husband.

The video cut to her sucking his cock with her hands behind her back and Dean pulling her face on his cock. She was taking every inch of his cock. It wasn't a blow job, it was a face fucking. He came in her mouth and then told her to swallow.

She smiled while she swallowed. Then she shook her tits. And asked if they had a deal. I could see the legs and feet of others as they watched her suck him off. My stomach was ready to hurl.

I took a long pull on Jose. I went to the living room. They guys were teasing her pussy with the Hitachi. Making her cum. Her head hung off the armrest of the couch. She had a scarf tied over her eyes. Blindfolding her completely. I stuffed my cock in her mouth and pushed until my balls rested on her nose and eyes. it didn't take me long to get hard, which had her gulping to get air when I pulled back. When my cock was good and lubricated I walked around to the other end. I pushed her legs back beside her head. She wailed as I stuffed my cock in her ass in one stroke.

"Oh my God, oh my fucking God! Oh shit! Oh Fuck! Oh my Fucking God!" she wailed.

She continued to wail until Dean shut her up by stuffing his cock down her throat.

I turned the Hitachi go its highest setting and began go rail her ass for all I was worth. Her legs were twitching and shaking. She even squirted, twice.

I watched as Dean blew his load in her mouth. Cum dribbled down her cheeks, Her head hung back off the couch. Another guy took Dean's place. He was gripping her tits hard and slamming into her mouth.

I realized I wasn't so much fucking her ass now as I was letting the guy fucking her mouth drive her on my cock. The guy didn't last long until he came. He aimed for her face and tits.

When he came, my wife was mumbling incoherently. She was whining about getting her ass filled. "Oh God oh Jeezus fucking Christ your fucking my ass!" I thrust harder and faster in response.

A really big burly guy came over. He had a pretty fat cock, even if it was a bit shorter than mine. It looked like a fucking coke can. I thought he was going to destroy her tonsils with his cock, but instead he lifted her up and spun her around. I was now fucking my wife's ass doggy style. He had her suck the fat head of his cock for a bit, until he got fully hard. Then he pushed me on my back and my wife on top of me. He lifted her legs up and then I felt his cock filling her cunt until it felt stretched tight.

She screamed.

Another guy put a hasty stop to that when he stuffed his cock in her open mouth. She didn't stop screaming, but her screams were muffled.

The guy fucking her was literally driving her up and down on my cock. I was too far gone. I blasted my load for the first time in her ass.

I lay there feeling her getting fucked. Feeling her body clench and spasm involuntarily at the treatment she was getting.

The guy with the fat cock rearranged himself so he was sitting on the couch with my wife facing him riding his cock as he pumped up into her. A guy held her face still and was standing behind them pumping his cock in and out as she drooled, fucking her face. I could see my cum leaking out of her ass. Another guy walked up and lined up his cock and drove up into ass her hard.

I could hear the muffled screams. Then they became grunts, and eventually moans. My wife was being a threeholed airtight slut. I sat in the chair to the side and started video recording. I captured guys cumming in her, on her, down her throat. I watched her twitch and moan. Dean took a turn fucking her ass incredibly hard. She wasn't screaming anymore, she was moaning and cumming hard. I decided her throat needed a good coating of my cum so I got up and fucked her face.

Dean put her on her knees, arms still tied behind her back and together we bounced her back and forth. I grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples hard. I was expecting her to try to pull away, instead she moaned even louder. I pumped my second load down her throat. Then I pulled out my cock and began slapping her face with it, smearing the cum and saliva all over her face.

I sat back in the chair. A guy handed my phone back. He had been recording once I started face fucking her.

The guys continued taking turns. Changing positions. Fucking her ass, her pussy or mouth. At one point I zoomed my phone in as two guys both stretched her pussy. She was wobbling around semi -coherent. I realized that every so often they were feeding her Jack Daniel's straight. She was getting buzzed. The two guys stretching her started increasing the pace. She started cumming. With every thrust up in her she squirted a bit.

When they finally came it was like a gush of cum flowed out. She lay on the couch, her body spasming. I had seen bukake porn before. It thought it odd how my wife had cum everywhere. In her hair, all over her face. On her tits and dribbled down her legs.

One of the guys stuffed his cock in her mouth again. He picked up the Hitachi and stuffed the thick ball as far inside as he could stretch her pussy. He didn't fuck her mouth. He just toyed with her cunt until she began to quake and shuddered through the overstimulation.

Raulmerez1
Raulmerez1
254 Followers
12