All Comments on 'Decision Time'

by Raulmerez1

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
EZ8ltEZ8ltabout 2 years ago

This isn't BTB, it's a cuck pretending to be BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking crap

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

The answer to blackmail is to say go ahead, certainly not do something worse than what you're being blackmailed for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

beyond any sense of reality. If it is going to be erotic, it has to have some slightly believable story line. It gets a 1

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

Man, don't touch her. Think of the STDs! Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fuck off

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Not realistic, but fun story

ctdansctdansabout 2 years ago

Nah, no guy would sit through that. Also, as his sex toy or the bikers what does she care? She would be fine with either arraignment! In fact, even as his toy what is to stop her from seethe the bikers? She got away with it for a year and was only caught because the biker was done and turned her in to her husband!

Bad story ending as it only shows how dumb the husband was and remains.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And this was what??? Total mess.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 2 years ago

Fun to read story. Hard to believe, but who cares. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dude, You need some SERIOUS help.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
A well deserved

one

KarnevilKarnevilabout 2 years ago

So she's a complete slut, she loves cock, and didn't need blackmail to do anything anybody told her. Her husband finds out and doesn't mind, after all he now has a wife who'll do whatever he says, a wife who's happy to be a fuck toy, and if he gets short of money he can pimp her out. Two things puzzle me though: why didn't the biker or any of his friends take her arse, and why did the hubby need to involve her parents?

Overall a bit rediculous, and not only because of the things I've already mentioned. Unbelievable characters and stupid actions. Good if you like something to jerk to, but never gonna win the booker Prize.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Wrong category, nothing erotic about this story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Punctuating Dialogue 101

.

If a paragraph doesn’t begin with a quotation mark, that indicates it’s narrative.

.

If one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

.

If one paragraph ends with a quotation mark and the very next one starts with a mark, that indicates the character speaking has changed.

.

You also seem to use quotation marks randomly or when you feel like it.

timrivtimrivabout 2 years ago

She should accept being a bikers fucktoy. He husband is no prize for sure.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Didnt bother reading it, you are a retread cuck writer, and a seriously bad one at that.

So lets see what I can hit upon and you stop me if I am wrong.

Worthless skank isnt being blackmailed, shes just a slut, she fucked more than one dude and when hubby found out he probably wasn't really upset at all.

Gay writer writing the same literary fecal matter over and over again.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 2 years ago

What was the point of this? If this was food, I wouldn't feed it to a rat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story makes stupid look intelligent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gee, brainless drunk scum bikers die every fockin day dude. Invite them to a pumpexcursion or a minute dancing to a AK47 tune. Some lead may fly through the sluts ears but hey, collateral damage happens.

Problem solved. No cop will make a fuzz about some dead crap lowlifes.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sophomoric crap.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Well, that wasn’t special.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

This story is not good. The characters of your protagonists are neither worked out nor is the plot itself conclusive. No normal man will act like your protagonist. He will turn on the police and sue the bikers as rapists and burglars! Also, you've apparently never heard of STD or HIV! I wouldn't even touch that woman with gloves and a pair of pincers again! 1*!!!

Dlh143Dlh143about 2 years ago

The worst story I ever read. Please don't bother to post anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To all the dipshits whining like little girls about the category being wrong:

Fuck off.

The category is about wives having sex with others. Are you too stupid to even understand that? I guess having tiny dicks means you have tiny brains too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Iameasel is just upset that he didn't get all that biker cock up his ass instead of this wife.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 2 years ago

The main bikers buddy to the husband attitude and needing to show the husband what she was didn't make sense. What money if she was paying off the debt with sex? It took him a year?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One cuck idiot thinks other readers have tiny dicks. Is he speaking about himself? Who says something that stupid? The only tiny brain is his for even saying anything. 1* for this garbage. Giving in his honor, of course. Go to love the idiots. They're fucking entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, he fucked her ass, never cleaned up and she sucked his cock the next morning? I guess with all she has done in the last year, this wasn't even a blip on her slut radar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This guy I worked with told me he had dumped his fiancé a few months earlier because she cheated. Her and three friends went down to Daytona for a week but the last three days over lapped with biker week . Well they all came back with std’s that how he found out. The partied with the bikers and fucked many .

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐ 👎 Started out as a very humorous story and then just got lost. 😒

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 2 years ago

This story lost something, when he first took her ass. Why would he, willingly, ever touch her again? He was lucky that she didn’t infect him with an STI, probably for the entire time he knew her.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago

MC has a fucked up heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Erotic in a sick sort of way. I'm pleased that someone (you) finally put a cheating wife's penance into perspective--she gets to be his cumslut for the foreseeable future, and does so with loving gratitude. What greater revenge could an objective husband want?

And the writing wasn't bad either....

Kudos and...how about a sequel set a year in the future???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I was wondering just how much he was going to make her charge for anything? He mentions once or twice a week until the debt is paid but he is not specific on him or her. What will he use her for and how much for each act? Would like an epilog chapter for what she is doing for as long as she needs to pay back. Why does she earn less than what she did in the previous year? Did she lose her job (if she had one)? It was unclear on just what she was using her body to pay something back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A decently written tale but a little too sick and nasty for my taste

LA

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Garage. It seems that you don't think women are good for anything other than cheating and being abused, because that was abuse, no matter how it was spun to seem like she brought it on herself.

inka2222inka222210 months ago

5 stars, but I almost took one off for him risking an STD fucking the cumbucket. To all those who claim he "abused" her, you're lucky you never were a victim or know a victim of ACTUAL REAL abuse, to throw the word around that cavalierly. He merely treated her with the same contempt and lack of consideration as she did him. Less contempt and less lack of consideration, actually, than she exibited.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Wonder if this was Buster’s tricycle gang in the story.

usaretusaret6 months ago

Sorry, just not my cup of tea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaulmerez1@Raulmerez1
So I wrote a story. It got published. It was part 1 of a multi part story. 3 times now part two has been sent back. I have used Google editing to clean up my errors I have had a friend read and make suggestions. It still gets rejected. I guess Literotica doesn’t want to sub...