Decision Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually he pulled his cock out of her mouth and began to jack off shooting dribbles of cum over her lips. He shut off the vibrator. "I think she's done" he laughed. She appeared to have passed out from the combination of booze and exertion.

I sat in my chair and watched the guys get dressed. Talk about bullshit guy stuff amongst themselves, just like they finished a basketball game with the local beer league. And then they left without even acknowledging I was there. They just let themselves out. Dean was last to go.

"Dude, your wife is fucked up. She was a slut before I started with her. She showed you tonight what kind of slut she is. You can stay, you can go, you can kick her to the curb. It's your call. But you need to know, she never once said no. don't, or stop. The only protest ever was when you took her anal cherry. Tonight, with you here, don't you think she should have had the decency to say stop, not in front of my husband?"

"I thought you called me here so you could take her away?" I looked at him, "Don't you want her as your slut?"

He shook his head. "No dude. This gets tired really fast. There is only so far you can take things. She doesn't have a stop switch that I've found yet. I mean I had her on my bike for three hours one time. She was cumming the whole time with the attachment I installed. When I got her back here, she wanted to get fucked so she could cum again. That's messed up." He paused and looked at me. I could see the sadness in his eyes.

"Dude, the reason I called you is that she paid her debt to me with that body. But she played you the whole time. You needed to see what she is, what the truth is. I would have worked out a payment plan. It was only the parts. My bike is a labor of love. No way in hell I would have involved the cops, ever. She offered and didn't even wait for an answer before starting. I would have stopped at any time, if she asked. She never did."

He got up and walked out.

I sat in the chair and took a few more drunken pictures of my thoroughly fucked wife. I sought the comfort of Jose some more to dull my pain. I lamented that 5 hours ago, I had been heading out of town for work. I had been happy then. And then I got a really weird message to come home and not to say anything to anyone. I was happily married I thought. Now it was after 11 on a Friday night and my world had changed forever. I took a seriously long drink from Jose and drowned my focus.

I woke up to hear my wife moaning. She was lying on the couch still. She still was blindfolded. Her arms still tied behind her back. She had dried cum everywhere.

She called out. She called for me, then Dean, then anyone. She began to whimper and cry.

I sat up and moved. She heard me. She called again, begging to be released.

"Why should I?" I asked her.

"Please, I can explain." She pleaded. "It hurts, I think the circulation has been cut off too long, please honey please. I have to pee too! Badly!"

I stood and found my pants. I still wore my shirt. I got dressed. Then I walked over to her. I pulled the blindfold off. She looked at me through bleary eyes. "Please, untie me." She pleaded again.

I did. While part of me wanted desperately to believe that she was victimized. Seeing a video of her drunk with cum on her face, coming out of the passenger side of the Suburban to see what had happened, told me she wasn't the victim she wanted me to believe she was. At and watching her willingly suck his cock in a crowd without prompting kind of skewed the perception of victim.

As soon as she was free of the bindings she tried to hug me and apologize. I pushed her away telling her she needed to shower, badly.

She went up to the shower quietly. I waited.

When she came back down she looked more relaxed. She flopped down on the couch beside me. "I'm sorry honey. But it's done now. I promise I will make this up to you, once my body recovers. Did they make you watch? They fucked my ass! Hard! I won't be able to sit for a week. I never did that before."

She began to rub my cock through my pants, I hated that my body responded. My slut wife still made my body respond, even after knowing she took any and every cock without protest. My wife was a slut. A willing cock whore. But she still made my cock hard with her touch. Fuck.

She pulled her bathrobe off and started to pull my cock out and to her lips. "I can still please you!" she commented as sexily as she could.

I recognized the tactic for exactly what it was. She wanted to give me an experience that would keep me Interested and hopefully overlook the gaps in her story, and the knowledge of other guys fucking her and her massive orgasms. The big difference with how she had sucked cock with the others to what she was doing know was that before, they fucked her mouth, and now she was using her mouth to pleasure me. She even pushed her way down until her tongue flicked against my balls.

I played with her tits. Her nipples were super sensitive, and obviously were a bit sore after yesterday's abuse. I teased her clit. She was super wet but also extremely sensitive from the overstimulation. There was something about the way her nipples and clit both responded and caused her discomfort that had my balls churning. She pulled off my cock and began running her tongue over my balls. She sucked them, and teased me relentlessly. Then she dragged her tongue all the way up my cock and took me balls deep in her mouth and down her throat.

I just about lost it and came right there. I distracted myself by stuffing three fingers in her snatch and curling them up to press her g-spot. I knew this was a sensitive spot at any time. After last night I wondered what her reaction would be.

She gurgled and drooled over my cock, before falling across my lap. Her legs clenched and she came almost instantly. I kept working her pussy, while trying not to cum.

I pulled her back and stuffed my cock back in her mouth. I desperately wanted to hold off on cumming, but I was too close, and having her mewling and groaning was pushing me beyond caring.

I flipped her on her back with her upper body hanging over the arm of the chair. I had my cock in her mouth and my fingers pumping her wet cunt. My other hand was busy teasing her nipples. I lost control and blasted my first jets into her mouth. I pulled back and shot the next blasts across her chin down over her tits. I pumped her cunt to get her to cum hard again. She didn't let me down. I kept pumping her hard and wet and had her cumming intensely. She continued to moan and shiver, and I could feel her pussy tremble on my fingers.

In the midst of her cumming and groaning I heard a knock at the door. I pulled back and left her naked and shaking.

I opened the door and invited her parents in. They both stopped cold when they saw their daughter lying there with her legs spread, her pussy wet and her face and chest covered in my cum.

"Thanks for coming over on short notice" I said as Mia's mother gave a shocked gasp. " Sorry for the spectacle but Mia was just trying to make me forget the spectacle of what I found out about last night. Let me show you a sample" I said and pointed calmly for them to sit.

Mia had sat up abruptly and thrown her robe on and began to run to the bathroom to clean up and escape the awkward situation.

"Sit your ass back down!" I barked out. Stunned she did exactly that.

"This will clarify a few things" I said to Mia's parents. "You see Mia told last night the truth about an incident that happened about a year ago. She told me she was drunk and accidentally backed our Suburban over a custom motorbike. You might remember we had to do an insurance claim for the damage on a hit and run. Mia told me that the biker blackmailed her into sucking and fucking him on demand for a year to pay for the damages, as well as paying cash for the parts" I hit play and the big screen TV showed the Suburban as Dean had shown me.

"As the video clearly shows Mia exiting from having been driving. Nothing looks at all suspicious right?" I paused so they could clearly see the spunk coating on her face and the shock of seeing the bike mangled at the back of the truck. I hit pause so they could see the white drizzle drip off her face.

"Mia then told me how the biker manipulated her into being his whore for the labor. She also had to pay for the parts. As she told me, he blackmailed her. He won't accept any other option unless he involved the police and beat me up. " I started the video again and you could clearly hear Mia telling Dean that she would do anything so that he didn't call the cops or tell her husband. "I will suck your balls dry" she said rubbing his crotch and flashing her tits to him. She pulled his cock out and sucked him all the way down her throat, while looking up into his eyes. She held her hands behind her back as Dean began to facefuck her.

"Yes, it looks like he really did a number on blackmailing her." I said sarcastically

Mia cut in "I can explain" she started to say.

"Save it for later." I retorted sternly. I clicked to the next video. It showed Mia getting gangbanged and made airtight. " This was what I got to watch last night. This was her final installment. You may notice that not once did she ever tell any of these guys to stop, even knowing I was in the room watching."

You could hear her grunting and cumming repeatedly. There were close ups of her ass being pounded. One scene showed her throat being filled by cock until it spurted all over her face. When the cock pulled away her mouth sucked the next cock in eagerly. "Notice how hard she resisted" I pointed out to her parents.

They both watched in slack jawed shock, occasionally looking over at their daughter hanging her head into the bathrobe.

"As you can tell, she wanted to do as much as she could to entice me to stay this morning. A very professional blowjob I must say. But then again, she has been working very diligently at being a whore. You should ask her about the trip to a biker rally. She really earned her way for that trip. She couldn't touch anything for a week she was so sore from being fucked."

I stopped the video with her receiving a load of cum on her face, tongue and tits. "I think you should have a discussion at your place with her for a few days. I don't want that dirty fucking skank whore in my house reminding me of how much cock she's taken, trying to hide her indiscretions." I looked at her as she curled into a ball and cried.

"I was going to split the bank account and cancel all our credit cards. But while she was cleaning up in the shower this morning, I realized she had paid Dean out of our money, the money that we had been saving to put to house when we had enough. I also realized that the previous year she earned over $27,000 working part time, but since the accident her earnings dropped to only $9,000. And that our credit card debt amounted to more than what was in the bank. Most of that debt was on her card. Her card is paid and canceled. The net result is she owes me my share of what our money paid for in lost revenue and parts that equates to about $19,000.

I propose we set up the same arrangement she had with Dean. And at the same rate. Once or twice a week, weekends, whatever I want with whomever I want.

I should make this perfectly clear to you, that you are absolutely penniless. I am canceling the lease on this house. If I ever hope to buy property, I can't afford this house and to save. If you do not want to live with your parents, or they don't want you there, I might make a further arrangements for an additional few days a week, for an extended term. To make sure you are clear, you will be my exclusive slut to use as I choose until your debt is paid in full."

"If you choose not to accept these terms, one of the bikers is willing to take you on as his permanent fucktoy. I can get his number and I am sure we can work out a deal." I added. "I don't think the offer had a morals clause built in" I added sardonically.

"For now I need a week to set myself up. Let me know your decision."

I walked out of the house. I could hear her parents screaming at her from the time I hit the door and continue until I was halfway down the block.

I knew what she would choose. She was a whore now. She liked being used. And from the looks she gave me, I knew she still loved me, no matter how fucked up the sex part was. I was going to utilize that in my revenge.

I messaged one of my old college friends. Over drinks one night a few years ago he mentioned how hot he thought Mia was. He offered a week's vacation all expenses paid on his sailboat in the Caribbean, for the three of us to get together. I figured it was time to find out if the offer was still on. Who knows, we might actually do a little sailing and tanning in between.

12