All Comments on 'Decisions and Consequences'

by Santee110x

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
Stopped reading when you said they lived in a smell southern town

But it apparently has a state of the art medical lab that hired a microbiologist. The only thing small southern towns have is a 7-11, a couple of honky tonks, a Walmart and a greyhound to get the fuck outta there.

Everyone ALSO knows everyone else’s business. There are no Mcmansions, no tree lined promenades, no Antebellums.

If you can’t even get that right then why write?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
Having read this, now I’m even more confused:

Why did she hate George? She went to him for money? She fucked him for money and then fucked him for her friend and ruined him and allowed financial terrorists to blackmail companies.

And we’re supposed to be cheering for her? She’s the supposed heroine?

Guck this bullshit. I hope her husband finds out and divorces her nasty ass.

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Very good

I liked this one. However, I felt sad for the husband whose wife put pride before fidelity. No one was dying but she sold her body for money to keep her status, very sad but somehow I didn't hate her - only felt sorry for her that she could do that. 4 stars for a well written story.

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
Just an issue...

Just an issue: "My friends just made nine million dollars they could not have made without your help. You also blocked a serious threat to their business" and their "spasibo" was only $100,000? Really? 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
moral of this story was..

it's okay to cheat over and over, so long as you 'mentally hate it'

next time i cheat on my wonderful spouse, i'll try that line. 'oh baby, yes. i did enjoy them physically, but mentally i began to hate it more and more.'

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 4 years ago

Interesting... And crafty.

You nailed it.

F

I

V

E

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Like the old joke goes, . . .

we have established that she is a prostitute, now we just need to negotiate the price.

Not sure what the point was of this story. That women are whores if the inducement is large enough? That men are stupid and don't even realize their wife is a whore? How difficult would it have been for the slut to tell George that she has other interests, has contracted a sexually transmitted disease, and that they would have to cool it until she was cured?

Naw, you just wanted to write a clueless cuck story. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I don't like it when cheaters win

She was far too easily agreeable to George's offer of cash for sex. Husband never wondered where the money came from? She likes it but tells herself somehow this is not wrong? Too lame as no guilt, no confrontation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
are we really to believe

George who was planning to sell the software to the government had no home surveillance system?

My guess is within the month the cheating whore is arrested by the FBI for cyber crimes and her husband leaves her once photos of her and George start getting sent to her husband

Joeyiluv69Joeyiluv69over 4 years ago
Decent.

We need a part 2 where the husband finds out. That would make for an interesting read.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
ken should know but in case he doesn't

you can't turn a whore into a housewife!

OPrimeOPrimeover 4 years ago
Yuk

Fucking for money, that is a new idea. Makes for a great wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well you had a wife just like you explained annony.

She fucked over a 100 men during your sad cuckold marriage. To bad she died before you found out how much cum you licked from her cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Call it anything you want

Stick some fancy Russian name on it. But a whore is still a whore. Ugly story of stupidity and abuse.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
A fan

Santee, I've been a fan of your work, but I just can't find anything to like about this one. Barb is nothing more than a cheating whore. You can't dress that up. Story just makes no sense.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 4 years ago
Ransomware

Okay start, logical middle, and very complicated end. Thanks for submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1* for this SHIT.

I see the decision but where are the Consequences. Need the husband to find out and DIVORCE the WHORE for Consequences. If I new that this ended this way I would of stopped reading it as soon as the WHORE decided to fuck for money. She also enjoyed the sex. There should be consequences for writers like this one for deceiving the readers.

management91399management91399over 4 years ago

Read this with interest as I'm working on a story where a wife "works" her way out of financial ruin for her family but the villain of the story here, George didn't harm her. He propositioned her and paid her when she delivered. He never rubbed her husbands nose in and left her alone once the transaction was finished. I understand in the course of the story it's revealed he stole his software from his former company but why involve her. He helped her save her family, was he just supposed to bail them out so she could pay him on the head and say "nice nerd" and go off and with her useless stupid husband who can't hold down a job?

So I like the concept of a loving wife here, she does something to save her family, that would be enough I think for a decent story but for her to BTN (Burn the Nerd) was nasty. And yes she and her Russian buddy ALSO broke the law but because George was a nerd he gets to deal with the consequences. Ultimately an unsatisfying ending, that being said, it does take work and effort to churn out these little salacious tales that we all love to waste time on her and for that i thank you. I like the theme and I plan on reading your other works.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago

I got lost somewhere in there. She knows George from high school but never hung around in the same crowd, OK I got that. Her husband looses his job and money gets tight, OK I got that. George sees here and offers her and arrangement to help her and her husband and she accepts, OK I got that. As agreed the arrangement stops after they have extended it for three more times (let me see 4 x 6 = 24 x $2500.00 = $60,000.00) which put her and Ken back in the black. After they no longer are meeting George treats her with respect when he sees them at the restaurant.

She meets a Russian (those dirty Russians) at the restaurant and he says he has film of her going in the backdoor at the hotel and blackmails her into stealing data from Georges home computer. Then came this line, I groaned, "Sergei, after all I went through, I wanted to destroy him, not make him richer." The guy was what she needed when she was about to lose everything and she says this? After learning he has fled the country she thinks, Revenge really is a dish best served cold.

The mob put $100,000.00 in an offshore account that she can't get to and she is happy for what she did. Does our new whore think that Sergei will not use the blackmail thing again? If George had all this money did she think he might not have put some in an offshore account that he can now access? Will she be safe if he decides to get hie revenge?

Oh well once a medical, waitress, thief, lying whore always a medical, waitress, thief, lying whore .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Weird

George saved her and her husband. She loved the sex. So why does George deserve her hate? She should hate herself if anyone.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Very tough to pull off without criticism.

This is a LW's tale whose theme is, " I'm whoring to save my family". No matter how well it's wriiten and presented it will grind the sensibilities of most men and is terrific 'chick flick fun' for women.

Honestly, this story is as well written as any for this type of scenario. Guys are going to hate the female lead for her whoring and women will see her a herione for saving the family.

NicealloverNicealloverover 4 years ago
Fabulous

This was a well written thoroughly enjoyable story with good accuracy and a great deal of fun. The characters personalities are interesting and feel realistic!

schulz777schulz777over 4 years ago
she became whore

because she wanted more money for her family, stupid reason

she continued being a whore because she liked it

revenge doesn't realy make sense in this case, he didn't force her

"loving wife" and "being a slut" are 2 different things

1starr

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

In today’s day and age so many whores out there. With the computer era with social media so many girls made money by fucking . Many earn money through college years . This guy I worked with a while back was single and horney so he hooked up . It wound up being a friends younger sister. He treated her like the lowest vile street hooker doing the nastiest thing with her sexually. She told him he’d be surprised how many are doing this and how many he would know. They all had boyfriends and were fucking anyway so why not make money doing it. I guess they have zero morals. He did con her to bring a friend once and he got to fuck them both .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fan of George

It was proofed well. Now for everything else - your couple was Ken & Barbie? Really? Where’s your imagination? They bought a big house that they knew they couldn’t afford. Then the economy tanked and she was desperate to keep it. Along came George with an honest offer. She hated him, but still took the offer. He was good to her, good in bed and she was very well paid. After she said I’m out, he honored their deal. He could have blackmailed her or gone sick kinky. But he didn’t . He remained discreet and even helped her husbands restaurant through recommendations. She still hated him yet felt pangs of jealousy when she saw him with other women? Enter Sergei. If his parents were in WW2 he would be in his 70’s. None the less, he has her commit espionage and treason for the Russian mob, and betray someone who saved her financial ass and treated her well. And we supposed to like her? At the end George May be living in a grass hut somewhere. But he isn’t stupid, he’ll figure it out. One call will be enough to start an investigation. Barb goes to prison and has to eat pussy instead of sucking dick and George will slowly rebuild his wealth. In the future make your heroines more likable.k

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I fucking hate storis like this

Fuck.the authoe

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Realistic...

When the mortgage is being mysteriously paid off, wouldn't Ken question how this is being done?

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Not for me

Wife nothing more than a prostitute no matter what her reason for cheating.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 4 years ago
Loved the writing

Struggled with the content. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
B T B

She needs to be punished!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 4 years ago

I love your stories, Santee, but this one is my favorite! One small details: 42nd street in NYC has been cleaned up for some time, now. If you want to find a hooker in NYC, I'm not sure where to do (that's not my cup of tea, shall we say), but it's not 42nd Street. Just so you know. Great story, congratulations, and five stars! ~~ JBE

mark73107mark73107almost 4 years ago
Burn baby burn

A whore is a whore. That is all she is, from the time she accepted his offerings till the time she dies she will be nothing but a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hopefully she will kill herself

It is the only reasonable next step of this pathetic tale.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 4 years ago
It occurs to me something else happened

We only have the charming rRussians word George stole from the Russian. It is equally possibly George stole nothing, and she was an espionage tool to help crooks evade protective software.

It’s rough having the main character such a low life, but it was a good story.

Chilley

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Nothing particularly new, a fairly well used plot. Woman does sex to save family and then of course really likes the sex. Do you think the husband would agree? Why did she never give him the option? All she needs to do is come clean with the husband and then we have a real story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Idiot

This woman's husband is an idiot. She will noy stop cucking him. Somebody save him from suicide that will come.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

What a whore she is. Would’ve preferred if Ken found out, and fucked her over.

rodryder44rodryder44almost 3 years ago

Terrific plot and ending. The bad girl came out on top.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

I don't know if you are describing married whores in all of your stories or if it is pure coincidence. One thing strikes me, your whores don't use protection when fucking strangers. Do whores do that in your circles? Then they must be pretty idiots!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
How

How could Ken not know about the money? If you are losing your house and credit cards are maxed out, and all the sudden they paid up! I would take the money and leave that whore. I’ll rather be broke with a faithful wife than have money and married to a whore!

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - not a very good idea - glamorizing the whore lifestyle of a married woman. She is supposed to be reasonably intelligent person - turning into a whore - really? - that is where I stopped reading this unbelievable FANTASY story.

ZalanaZalanaover 2 years ago

Oh dear you really got the BTB misogynists back up with that one. How dare a woman sacrifice herself for her family and not be burned at the stake. Loved it, book marked it!

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great plot, she prostituted herself out to George a rich acquaintance of hers and Kens to financially save her marriage and then covered her tracks by helping Sergei destroy George and got a $100,00.00 to boot. Well it is just a story and a well written one at that, where as I hate the cheating part of the story it is only a fictional one and well written at that. Earns my 5 star vote

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope Ken does find out nasty cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a good 4. Reminds me of "The Signing Bonus" by Writewinger, which may have inspired Santee110x as it was posted a year before this one, and also took place in the South. As to the comments questioning how Ken couldn't have known something was up given the improvement in their financial fortunes, it's possible that: a) Barb began handling the finances when Ken lost his job, since she was the one still working and it may have been more tactful to not have his nose rubbed in his lack of earnings, and/or b) Barb's work promotion provided sufficient cover for the uptick, and/or c) Ken's income from working in the restaurant also could have been an explanation for this.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

its funny how someone here said, " How dare a woman sacrifice herself for her family and not be burned at the stake." Would be the same dumb ass that would say how men don't sacrifice anything. They are cheaters and dog and in the same breath defend a slut...."Go figure."

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 2 years ago

Interesting story! I'm morally conflicted about the main characters, but this was a story with no heroes (other than poor ignorant Ken), so that's as it should be.

Good to see George get his.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Low ratings on all of his writings, there's the tell. Writes about cheating wives and glorifies they're betrayal. Cheating husband and they're burned at the stake. Conclusion, just another cucky....

Oh yeah, Lots of hypocrites like Zalana who celebrate this and yet cheer on scorned wives. How pathetic your life must be...

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

I find it laughably sad and pathetic that you try to make a cuck story palatable by using this worn out trick. This has been used for so long, and this was patently stupid and written by the usual limp wristed sperm burper as most of these are.

moultonknobmoultonknobalmost 2 years ago

No need for it to have been this long, all you needed to say was, I was short of money so became a prostitute and then teamed up with the Russian mafia. Complete load of bollocks

KiwihunterKiwihunteralmost 2 years ago

Kia ora. Wow how well thought out and boy has it ever upset the misogynistic little boys who hate strong decisive women. Keep up the good work winding up these losers

lujon2019lujon2019almost 2 years ago

Sergei is a piece of shit, hopeful Ken poisons his dinners once he finds out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@Kiwihunter….spoken like a true Kiwi cuck. Say hello to your missus for me cuz, she loved me feeding her some Aussie cock while you were in the basement watching Tic Tok.

YouamiYouamiover 1 year ago

So, the slut wife is the paid heroine of the Russian mobs, Barb got another sex romp with George before financially cutting off his balls...the same man who rescued the couple from bankruptcy, and poor old Ken is a mushroom...kept in the dark and probably fed bullshit. This is at its heart a slut wife/cuckold story, a theme that has been done to death on LW.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

She is a whore and has helped the Russians rip off a hospital. She must be very proud of herself. Instead of downsizing their home, she sleeps with a scumbag for money. She is a low creature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So she whores around on her husband and she feels like she should take revenge on someone because she accepted to take money from him for sex? Well, whore logic is similar to shit, it stinks and nobody but maggots and flies want anything to do with it.

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

Did not like cheater getting away withit only mc waslikeable and he was nothing but a brief mention in story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Execrable wife

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

Bitch should still have burned

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What happened to her husband?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So, outside of a wife becoming a whore when her husband lost his job to this rich guy then helping some former Russian to financially screw him, what's really the point of the story? The husband seemed to have been forgotten about, except in some talking. She wanted to burn the guy, George, because of him paying her for sex, which in turn would help them stay in the house. God forbid they live in a smaller house or an apartment until things straighten out. No mention of the husband knowing or staying blind, as stated, & nothing if the wife got anything for entrapping George. A disappointing story; the tease for the story led to believe there's more to the story than there was. 2 stars Bob

RazorFishRazorFish10 months ago

Great, original story! I get that a lot of your readers hate that most of your cheating wives get away with it, and I will admit that certain of those piss me off too (I'm looking at you "The Joke is On You My Dear"). However, no one can fault the flawless writing and clever plots. This one had the good stuff and a mostly honorable heroine. (Except don't help the Russians).

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You are a good writer but I agree with some of the critics. She is not nice. However, I do not want to see her burned. I would prefer the electric chair for her.

Cracker270Cracker2708 months ago

Good writing. I am growing found of your work. And I really liked the MC.

blackrandl1958blackrandl19588 months ago

Nice story. Thanks. Randi.

silentsoundsilentsound8 months ago

Poor clueless Ken.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Part II: The Barbie & Sergei Show! Or, Consequences? What Consequences? Sergei wants compensation for helping Barbie keep her dealings with the Russian Mob secret, and the Hilton is a nice place. So onto her back she goes again, and just like with George, a good time is had by all. Except possibly Ken.

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

She loves Ken so much that she had Sex behind his back for 30 weeks. Now that’s true love.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Since the days of Barbie and Ken dolls, I have found it difficult to feel sympathy for guys with this name....

Huedogg2Huedogg26 months ago

a whore and her pmps

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What????????

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Clever.

If you’re gonna do the deed; make it count. $160K.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Kenny, Kenny, Kenny. Whatcha doing Kenny boy?

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Wish she would have got caught by her husband and divorced

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous