Decisions, Consequences and Tolstoy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna wasn't feeling any guilt as she lay entwined in Evan's arms after the pair had just engaged in their first evening of sex. Evan had just given her a half-dozen orgasms with his fingers, mouth and dick. Jenna smiled to herself with satisfaction as she had just had great sex with two different men on consecutive days. Neither man had ever discussed exclusivity, and Jenna was going to enjoy what both men were offering until some sort of a decision needed to be made.

Mayor Richard Strickland and three other men were sitting in a darkened corner in the only high-end Hungarian restaurant in the city. They were working out details on financing for a distribution center that was negotiating to come to the city. The distribution center could potentially bring in several hundred jobs and tax revenue into the city. He needed to be heavily focused on the meeting.

That focus wavered a bit, however, when he saw his wife accompanied by the city's Double A baseball star glide in to the restaurant and get accompanied to a table on the other side of the eatery.

"This one's a good-looking, big son of a bitch," the mayor thought to himself. "She's getting a little brazen these days."

He gave himself another five seconds to think about what he saw, then tuned back into the meeting.

What Mayor Strickland didn't see was the tight black miniskirt Traci was wearing, something she had bought special for Davie. She was obviously braless under her silky black blouse.

Davie was more animated than Traci had seen him before. He was today's hero with two homers, three hits and three RBI, he told Traci. She had no idea what the handsome young man was talking about, but she knew it was something good based upon his smile, his animation and the light in his eyes. She knew that tonight she would take their relationship to a new level.

Davie mellowed throughout the meal, and Traci watched the transformation with quiet pride, feeling that she had a hand in shaping this young man's personality.

"How about we get dessert to go?" Traci asked, giving him her beautiful trademark smile. "Richard won't be home until about midnight. That gives us not quite three hours to eat that dessert."

"Fuck yeah," Davie enthused.

Traci's miniskirt was off within 15 seconds of her getting inside Davie's house. He marveled at her tight ass in the small, tight bikini panties she wore. He pulled the older women toward him, placed both hands on her ass and pulled her in for an open-mouth kiss. She moaned into his mouth as he slid his large hands into her panties.

Davie squeezed both ass cheeks as he kept his mouth tightly on Traci's. He lifted her by those cheeks and carried her into the bedroom before laying her down on her back on his bed. He kneeled down on the floor by the bed, placed her legs over his shoulders and started licking up along her slit. Traci writhed on the bed, trying to slide down a little closer to Davie's face, and when he realized that, Davie leaned in closer and licked deeper. Thirty seconds later, Traci exploded on Davie's face. The young man choked a bit on Traci's fluids, then swallowed and came up laughing. He leaned in again, this time sucking on Traci's clit and causing the woman to squirt.

Traci's brain was completely scrambled by the torturously great feelings flowing through her pussy. She was confused by the liquid she felt, never having squirted before. She heard some high-pitched squealing, then realized it was coming from her mouth.

Davie had had his share of women in his short adult life but had never made one squirt before. He pulled his head back, shook it side to side, let out a shriek of his own and dove back in. He got two more strong orgasms out of Traci, then stood up and removed her blouse, revealing her small but perky tits. He squeezed her nipples until she gasped, then he straightened up, rubbed his hard dick up and down her wet lips and plunged inside in two quick strokes. She gasped and then wriggled to get more comfortable on Davie's dick, which felt noticeably bigger and thicker than her husband's.

Davie started out slowly, pulling almost all the way out and pushing all the way in. Traci's body responded to his slow stroking, and she had another orgasm after about five minutes, her pussy walls gripping Davie like a glove. He concentrated on baseball to slow himself down, then when he regained his physical composure, he started picking up speed. Traci was verbalizing loudly, and after another few minutes screamed her way through yet another orgasm as Davie pounded her pussy.

Traci's last orgasm pushed Davie over the edge, and he came with a roar of his own. As he and Traci lay painting, they had almost the same thought: that was the best sex ever.

Richard Strickland half walked, half staggered into his house at 12:30 a.m., feeling like the conquering hero. His presence and work had just helped secure a distribution center for his city, creating a lot of jobs and tax revenue. The deal was sealed over a fine meal and a lot of drinks at the city's high-end Hungarian restaurant, Magyar's.

Now as he slowly made his way up the stairs, he remembered what he had briefly seen while in the restaurant: his wife in the presence of the city's star ballplayer, Davie Boyd. As the executive director of one of the city's larger non-profits, Traci could have been with the player for any number of legit reasons, but had that been the case, his very organized wife would have told him beforehand. He didn't remember any conversation in which she told him she would be meeting Boyd.

Richard knew his wife was a major flirt and had the goods to back it up, but he also trusted that her flirting was just that and nothing more. From time to time during his 10 years of marriage, he had his doubts, but every time he did some checking, Traci had come up innocent. He was hoping that was the case this time.

Traci was the smartest paralegal Richard had ever hired at his law firm, Atterbury Salerno Strickland LLP. They had started dating a year later, and were married a year after that. She left the law firm right after the pair started dating, and started working for the non-profit a few months after she and Richard were married.

Richard was 31 when the two married. He had been involved in two previous long-term relationships before dating Traci. He was a handsome, successful lawyer, and finding women to date was never a problem.

Traci's flirtatious nature was an occasional bone of contention in the couple's marriage. Her husband had repeatedly told her that in "their place" in the city's society, her flirting was very disrespectful for him.

"Come on, Richie. You know I don't mean anything by it. It's just me having some fun," Traci had said.

"Please think about my feelings occasionally, Traci," Richard had replied.

Richard slowly undressed in the darkness of the bedroom so he wouldn't wake his wife. He slowly got under the covers and snuggled up to Traci, first sniffing her skin and then her hair. The smell of soap and shampoo was still strong, meaning she had showered before she went to bed sometime earlier. Since Traci normally didn't shower before bed, Richard knew that his wife was no longer his alone. He turned around in bed so his back was to his wife. A tear escaped an eye as he drifted off to sleep.

"So who are you dating now, Girlfriend?" Shayla Williamson asked her longtime friend, Jenna Wyatt, as the two were finishing lunch.

Jenna blushed deeply, wondering if she should tell her friend the truth about seeing two guys on a regular basis. She wondered why she felt guilty about that, since neither she nor either of the men discussed being exclusive. Maybe it was because Shayla had known her long enough to know that at 20, Jenna was a long way from being a virgin.

Shayla saw the deep blush and knew exactly what it meant.

"So I'm assuming it's not who, but how many," Shayla giggled. "Come on, spill."

Jenna looked down at the floor before facing her friend. She told her about Davie and Evan.

"Wait. You're dating that hunk of a ballplayer? What's that like?" Shayla asked.

"He's everything you see," Jenna answered. "He's big, he's got muscles, he's got money, he's great looking. And he's terrific in bed. But it's this other guy that's got me twisted up. Not quite as big, not quite as muscular, definitely not the money. But he's also handsome and good in bed and I don't know... there's something about him that gets me going in a way that Davie doesn't. We can talk about anything, and he's just fun to be around. And I miss him when I'm alone. I don't miss Davie like that when I'm alone. Does that make sense?"

"That sounds suspiciously like love, Baby Girl," Shayla said. "You need to see if you can lock him up before he goes on to someone else. The baseball player may be fun, but love is golden. Stake your claim quickly, Jenna."

Jenna looked directly into her friend's eyes. She could see that Shayla was dead serious.

"Sometimes when Davie calls, I know that he just wants to fuck me," Jenna admitted. "Evan wants to be with me. The sex is extra."

"And there's your answer to that question, Jenna."

Despite that conversation, Jenna didn't hesitate to say yes when Davie called and set up a date for two days later. He sent over a ticket to the game, and the two were to go out after.

Evan and his friend, Scott Segura, had good tickets to the Wahoos' Thursday night game. When Davie Boyd slugged a two-run homer in the sixth inning, the ballpark erupted in cheering. Evan, sitting about five rows up from the Wahoos' first base dugout, thought he heard a familiar voice above the din. Sitting three rows in front of him, in the row right behind the dugout where family and friends of the players sat, was Jenna. She was dressed nicely, but seemed to be sitting by herself.

Evan didn't say anything to his friend, but he continued to watch Jenna for the next few innings. He noticed Davie got up and looked directly at the young blonde woman several times, and she seemed to wave in his direction once or twice.

Evan wasn't born yesterday, and he knew what he was looking at. He was unsettled, but as she sat in the stands thinking about it, he realized that neither he nor Jenna had ever made a commitment to being exclusive. He realized that was something he would need to rectify, if she wasn't already an item with the ballplayer.

Evan pointed out Jenna to his friend and told him their story to date. When the game was over, the two men surreptitiously watched the young woman. When Davie exited the ballpark, Jenna practically jumped into his strong arms and the two got into Davie's new Porsche.

Traci never noticed the nondescript black sedan that followed her to the parking lot of the Italian restaurant. The driver of that vehicle parked close enough to take photos and see her enter the restaurant, several minutes before Davie entered. He opened a thick Clive Cussler book, knowing he had at least an hour's reading.

Dinner took a little longer for the pair on this night. They came out of the restaurant holding hands, then each got into their own cars and drove to Davie's house. The sedan followed both cars at a discreet distance. The driver took photos of Traci pulling her car into the home's garage.

Traci and Davie headed up to his bedroom within minutes of arriving at his house. Her short blue dress wound up in a pile on the floor of the bedroom, along with a blue garter belt and stockings. The sex was once again epic, both agreed.

Three hours and 120 pages later, Traci's car left Davie's garage. The man in the black sedan took photos as she drove past his car, her hair disheveled and her makeup gone. He then drove over to Mayor Richard Strickland's office and waited for the council meeting to break up before going in to see the mayor.

Mark Garton, private investigator, waited until the mayor was completely alone before knocking on his office door. The mayor acknowledged the man as he entered the office.

"His bedroom is on the second floor, so I haven't been able to get actual photos of the two of them going at it, but judging by the way she looked both before and after entering the player's home, only an idiot or a puritan would think they weren't having sex. And from what you've told me about her late showers... well, it's a done deal in my opinion."

"Thank you, Mr. Garton," Mayor Strickland said as he handed the PI a check for his services.

After the investigator left the office, the mayor put his head in his hands and cried like a baby.

Breakfast at the Stricklands' house the next morning was a quiet affair, although Traci was most certainly in a good mood, humming as she moved around the kitchen. Richard looked stricken as he ate at the kitchen table.

"You don't look very good, Dear. We've got some Alka-Seltzer in the bathroom if your stomach isn't doing good," Traci said.

"I've got a gun in my gun safe that would make me feel better, too," the mayor thought to himself.

Traci didn't see the signs that the mayor had more than a clue as to what she had been up to. She had always considered herself smarter than her husband, forgetting that her husband's more passive behavior was no reflection on his intelligence.

Traci believed she truly loved her husband, but at this point she believed she deserved her dalliance with the young ballplayer. Her husband was adequate in bed, she thought, but Davie was at least a good two steps up... and she deserved that. She knew what she was doing was technically wrong, but it was so good that she didn't feel guilty. She knew it was cliché, but her affair truly was just about great sex. When it was over, she would go back to being the loving, doting wife.

Richard watched his wife moving around the kitchen and humming merrily with growing anger. He noted that he and Traci hadn't been intimate in about a month. Prior to that, they had been having sex two to three times each week, and Richard didn't think they had a problem in that department.

As with many families, the wife's agenda drove the household. The pair hadn't had a good discussion on children prior to their nuptials, but about two years after getting married, Traci decided she didn't want children. She and Richard had several intense discussions on the topic, but in the end, Traci got her way and Richard got a vasectomy.

In between her job and dating two men at the same time, Jenna didn't realize that Evan hadn't called her for a week. Halfway through a fuck session with Davie the next week, it suddenly dawned on Jenna that she hadn't heard from her other suitor. Davie didn't miss the fact that the young woman was suddenly distracted.

"Earth to Jenna. Come in Jenna," Davie suddenly blurted out from behind her as he plowed into her doggy style. Jenna had stopped moving her hips back into him as he fucked her hard, and Davie realized that for maybe the first time in his adult life, a woman had gotten distracted during sex with him.

"H-e-e-l-l-o-o!" Davie called out again.

Jenna snapped to attention at that moment, realizing that she was somewhere else mentally for some time. She quickly got back into rhythm with Davie, and the young man started pumping her harder, causing her to have her third orgasm of the session. When her wits came back to her, however, her thoughts again turned to Evan. She remembered her friend's warning.

It was too late for Jenna to call Evan when she got home, but she called him the next day during her lunch hour. It was the first time she ever had to call the young accountant.

"Did I do something wrong, Evan?" Jenna asked when Evan answered on the third ring.

Evan carefully weighed what he considered his two options: tell Jenna he knew about her dating Davie, or just let the relationship drop. There was silence on the line for about 10 seconds.

"Jenna, I know you're dating both that star baseball player and me. I know we've never had the exclusivity talk, but I can't abide by you dating... and I'm sure, sleeping with... two guys at the same time. I know I don't have his money, and I'm not a big rugged guy, but I want to be the one and only in your life. I want to find out if there is more to us..."

Jenna's eyes widened on her end of the call, although Evan couldn't see them. She stammered for a second before responding affirmative.

"How about we celebrate our new arrangement this Saturday night?" Evan said.

Jenna didn't stammer this time, crying out quickly, "Yes. Yes. Yes."

A few days later, Davie called Jenna for a date. She politely turned him down, telling him that she was now dating another man exclusively.

"Well, that's great for you, but that doesn't have to affect us, does it?" Davie asked. "I mean, we weren't looking for Brad and Angelina. We were just having some fun. Can't that continue while you date this guy?"

"I'm sorry, Davie. Evan's not that kind of guy," Jenna said. "And I won't cheat when I make a commitment. I've had a great time with you, but I guess we're over."

"Well, okay, but if you ever change your mind, you've got my number."

"Love you, Davie. I hope you have a big career."

Sam Kasper got the honor of telling Davie about his September call-up to the major league Miami Marlins. He showed up at Fetterman Field a few minutes before game time one afternoon in late August.

"Hey, Bubba, my name is Opportunity, and I'm knocking," Sam said when he walked up to Davie in the Wahoos' locker room.

"Seriously, Mr. K?" Davie said with great enthusiasm.

The older man smiled and nodded

"Fuck yeah! I'm answering!" Davie screamed as his teammates gathered around in congratulations.

Davie's call-up made the local news the next day. Richard Strickland read the story in the newspaper with interest. He still loved his wife, but was unsure of his next move. He gave his former law firm partner, Rick Salerno, a call.

A week after Davie was called up, Traci's hormones were raging. She had been having sex with the ballplayer two or three times a week for the past six weeks, and the sudden dry spell was having an effect. She heard her husband in his office, and realized it had been quite some time since the two actually had sex. She tried to remember the last time, and came to the conclusion that she and Richard hadn't been intimate since before she started having sex with Davie.

She and Richard used to have a vibrant sex life, Traci remembered. When had that gone away? When was the last time she and Richard even cuddled? Had she really become that distant?

For the first time since the affair started, Traci felt guilty.

In Miami, Davie, too, was missing the regular sex he had been having with both Traci and Jenna. The pitchers in the majors were having their way with the young player, and he hadn't yet trawled any hotspots to pick up women.

"Hey, Babe. Could you maybe get away for a couple of days this weekend? I really miss what we had going," Davie said when Traci answered her phone.

Traci's panties immediately got moist.

"Oh, God, Davie. I've really missed you!" Traci practically gushed. "Tell me when, and I'll be there!"

That evening when Richard got home, Traci told him she and Alyssa were going to take a few days in Miami to go shopping, if he didn't mind. It was the kind of request Traci had asked and Richard had approved many times through the years. In this case, however, Richard never expected this ask, and he did his absolute best to conceal his shock. Was she this desperate for his cock that she was willing to assume her husband was completely clueless? Was it more than just his cock? How much betrayal, Richard wondered.

Richard tried to conceal the deep breath he needed to take, then acquiesced. Traci had just given him the final answer, he thought.

Traci took a cab from the airport to the apartment Davie was renting. She jumped into the younger man's arms and planted a passionate kiss on his lips as soon as he opened the door. He returned her kiss for about 30 seconds, then placed her gently down.