Decisions, Consequences and Tolstoy

Story Info
Two women move in different directions.
11.9k words
4.49
69.8k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,461 Followers

Another big thank you to Blackrandl1958 for her editing and patience.

"Stee-rike three!" Umpire Billy Golden cried out in his booming baritone to end the top half of the third inning at tiny Admiral Fetterman Field in Pensacola, FL, home of the Pensacola Blue Wahoos, Double A affiliate of the Miami Marlins.

By orders from above, Scout Sam Kasper was in his usual seat at "The Admiral" to check on the progress of the Marlins' No. 1 draft pick of two years ago, Davie "Golden Eagle" Boyd. This was the second trip the scout had made to Pensacola this season. Seems the big club was hoping that last year's bonus baby would be up to "The Show" by September, and they trusted the opinion of no one more than Kasper, who had been scouting for them for 18 years.

Boyd, hitting a solid.286 with 12 homers and 36 runs batted in through the middle part of June, was so far justifying the $1.75 million bonus the Marlins had paid him when they signed him last year, Kasper thought. The 6-4, 240-pound 24-year-old could hit for average, hit for power, field his first base position and run like the wind, Kasper thought, making him perhaps one notch down from the potential of the Angel's Mike Trout, who most people acknowledged as the game's greatest player.

Boyd oozed confidence as he swaggered up to the plate as the third batter of the inning for Pensacola. His long, wavy blond hair trailed out from underneath his batting helmet; his large biceps and triceps filled the short sleeves of his uniform.

Virtually all of the women in the tiny ballpark sat up straighter and paid more attention to the batter. Home attendance was up this year, particularly among women.

Kasper had his pad and pen out to record the at-bat and his observation of it. He might have been the only man in the ballpark to be paying more attention to the batter than the women.

With the bases empty and one out, Boyd ran the count full, then took a 96 mile-per-hour fastball over the wall in left field. The ballpark erupted in cheering. Kasper was scribbling furiously while grinning from ear-to-ear. It was on his recommendation that the Marlins made Boyd their top pick.

Boyd added a run-scoring single later in the game as the Blue Wahoos won 4-2. Kasper wrote some more notes in his pad and then headed for the Wahoos' locker room to talk with Boyd and the Wahoos' manager.

Alyssa Graber and Traci Strickland were sitting in a corner table at La Scala, an upscale restaurant, each eating a piece of cheesecake and drinking a shot of Galliano. The two 30-somethings were well-dressed and seemed to fit in well with their surroundings.

Davie Boyd and Arturo Gonzalez were completely out of place the minute they walked in. They had gone to the restaurant to celebrate that afternoon's victory, and were shown to a table in the middle of the restaurant.

"Ooh, I'll take that blond specimen over there," Traci said, indicating Davie.

Alyssa followed Traci's eyes to the pair of ballplayers.

"Oh, please. The two of them probably haven't read a book between them since 'Sally, Dick and Jane'. Ten bucks says they both order burgers," Alyssa said.

"Deal. You know them?" Traci asked.

"I only know that they're two members of the local baseball team. Your fantasy boy there is their bonus baby. Got a big deal to sign."

"Hmmm. Good looking and rich. That's always a nice combination," Traci said, a slow smile spreading across her face as the pair of athletes looked over at the women.

"Doesn't it bother you that they are probably young enough to be... our kid brothers?" Alyssa asked.

"I don't want to buy one, just rent one for a while," Traci said as she flashed her perfect white teeth in the direction of the players.

"Would you look at that?" Davie gushed to Arturo. "A pair of MILFs just waiting for some company."

Davie, as the player with the big contract and the bonus, was buying as he usually did when he went out with his teammates. He called the waitress over and asked her to take two more drinks to the women at the corner table.

"You do know that both of those women are married, and the one with the shorter hair is the wife of Mayor Richard Strickland?" questioned the waitress.

"That's okay," Davie answered. "I just want to buy them a drink, not rent one for the evening."

The waitress smiled and did as she was asked. The players watched the waitress deliver the drinks, then tipped their own drinks at the women. The women tipped their drinks back.

The players ate their burgers while watching the women talk.

"Damn boy, aren't you already fucking that cute little blonde thing?" Arturo asked.

"What's your point, Artie? We're fuckbuddies, not married. Besides, there's nothing better than married pussy. I'm teaching Blondie how to fuck, but I'd bet those MILFs could teach us how to fuck. They've been fucking for years, and my experience says that right about now they could use some strange."

"I didn't realize you had a degree in MILFs. My hat is off to you, Professor."

Both ballplayers chuckled.

Alyssa was the wife of a banker. She was 36, with long blonde hair, a pretty face with blue eyes and a curvy body. Her partner at the table was 35, with shoulder-length dark brown hair, small boobs but a round bubble butt under her slightly too-tight, slightly too-short skirt. The mayor's wife knew she still had what it took to get a man's attention, and wasn't as shy about showing it off as the mayor would have liked her to be.

"By the way, you owe me $10," Alyssa noted.

The players finished their burgers before leaving to approach the women's table.

"Would you two like some company for a while?" Davie asked.

"Who do you have in mind for us?" Traci sassed.

Davie only missed a short beat with the response. He was a skilled pro at back and forth with women, and recognized Traci's response as the first salvo. He decided Arturo could have the quieter one.

"Well, since you're the one with the saucy tongue, I was thinking of myself. Arturo here is more of a gentleman. I think he would be good company for your friend. By the way, I'm Davie. Arturo and I play for the Blue Wahoos, the Double A baseball team in town."

"I'm Traci and my friend is Alyssa. I guess we can do some intelligent conversation for a while, if you can manage that. Arturo looks like he can handle that... maybe he can cover for both of you."

"Wow. Ouch," Davie said.

The four enjoyed each other's company for a second drink and about two hours. Before they split up, Davie asked for and got Traci's phone number.

"Did you really just give him your number?" Alyssa asked incredulously. "You do remember you are a married woman?"

"A little flirting, maybe a little more, won't hurt anybody. I can tell he's a player. I'm just going to play along with him a little," Traci laughed.

"As long as you know what you're doing," Alyssa commented.

Heading off in the other direction, Arturo asked Davie, "You tossing Blondie to the curb?"

"What makes you think I'd do something stupid like that?" Davie answered. "It's not like Blondie and Traci hang in the same circles or anything."

"As long as you know what you're doing," Arturo said.

"Blondie," as the two Wahoo players referred to her, was in reality a 20-year-old Pensacola native named Jenna Wyatt. She showed up outside the team's locker room after the team's opener, and she and Davie had been an item since. The pair had been having sex two to three times a week for the last month.

Jenna was hardly an innocent townie. Although she was just two years out of high school, her "number" was already in the low double digits. She was a young woman with a big sexual appetite and wasn't shy about going after what she wanted. At this time, what she wanted was the town's stud baseball player.

Jenna was waiting for Davie the next day after the game, wearing a tight black short-sleeved blouse with tight skinny jeans that accentuated her tight ass, Davie thought as he spied Jenna. They left the park and went to the house Davie was renting after stopping to pick up a pizza.

After demolishing the pizza and a couple of beers apiece, Davie and Jenna retreated to the master bedroom and the king-size bed. Halfway to the bed, Davie looked deeply into Jenna's hazel eyes and kissed her hard, attempting to suck her tonsils from her mouth into his. Jenna's knees buckled before Davie laid her down on her back on the bed. He gently rubbed a hand over both of her smallish but perky boobs before his fingers walked down to her waiting, very wet pussy.

Davie gently rubbed his hand up and down on first one lip, then the other as Jenna wriggled on the bed. He slid in one finger, finding the rough patch inside her vagina, then slid in a second, then a third. Just when Jenna's moans started to intensify into shrieks, Davie ran his fingers up to and around her clitoris, pushing the young woman into an explosive orgasm. Davie stroked her completely through the climax before giving her a few seconds of rest. He then repeated the process starting with his fingers inside her pussy, and a second orgasm came soon after.

While Jenna was recovering, Davie changed positions so the pair was in a 69. He took his dick in his fingers and slapped the young woman on the cheek, making her reflexively open her mouth to engulf his flesh. When that happened, he licked as deeply inside Jenna's pussy as he could reach. As she started to orgasm yet again, he sucked in some of her inner flesh into his mouth, and the orgasm went from big to an earthquake. Jenna screamed, wrapped her legs hard around Davie's head and bucked into his face.

When Jenna came back to consciousness, Davie had pulled his head back a bit to get some fresh air. His hard dick was languishing in her mouth, until she re-started her oral ministrations. Five minutes later, Davie shot a huge load of semen into Jenna's mouth, most of which she was able to swallow.

When his breathing returned to normal, Davie grabbed a towel from the bathroom, dried his face and went into the kitchen for another two beers. He and Jenna took their time drinking the cold liquid, then returned to the bed for round two. Jenna took Davie's dick in her hand, had him hard in almost no time and he quickly crawled between her legs. Jenna wrapped her legs around Davie's core and the pair stayed that way through Jenna's final orgasm. Davie then disengaged and pulled Jenna up to all fours before re-inserting his hard dick. He started slow but was soon pounding the young woman for all he was worth, until he felt Jenna starting to tire. He came soon afterward, nearly driving the woman off the bed before he was finished.

Traci didn't recognize the phone number that came up on her phone display at first. Then she remembered she gave her number to that young ballplayer four days ago. She chuckled out loud. She didn't think he would actually call since he knew she was married. He was either incredibly cheeky or incredibly stupid, she thought as she hit the answer button.

"Davie, how have you been?" Traci answered in her sweetest tone.

"Been pretty good, Traci. I was just sitting here in my room thinking about tonight's game when you popped into my mind, and I figured I'd call."

"Are you at home or on the road?" Traci said, catching Davie somewhat by surprise that she even knew about road trips. From their conversation the other night, Davie got the impression she knew very little about the sport, and cared for it even less.

"We're in Birmingham. Be back home in a few days. I was hoping maybe we could catch a quick dessert and drink Thursday evening, if you're not doing anything. You can bring hubby if you'd like. I'd like to meet the mayor. Never met one officially before. I bet you two are quite the power couple."

Traci detected a note of sarcasm in Davie's voice. She knew he didn't want her husband joining them, but was impressed Davie had enough intelligence to play the game. Traci was intrigued.

"He's got a council meeting Thursday night, but I'd be pleased to join you, young man," Traci answered, throwing in the identifier as her way of playing the game.

The two got to know each other better over glasses of Amaretto di Saranno and slices of cheesecake. Traci kept the conversation neutral, letting Davie pick the direction of the evening. He waited about 20 minutes before turning the discourse to more of an intimate nature.

"You're a beautiful woman. Doesn't your husband mind that you occasionally meet men for drinks?" Davie asked.

"Sometimes I meet men. Sometimes I meet women. I have a varied group of friends in my social circle. My husband knows that. He also knows that he can trust me, despite the fact that he knows I am a bit of a flirt."

"A bit of a flirt?" Davie commented. "I'd take a bit of a flirt. How far does that flirting go?"

"How far would you like it to go?" Traci responded.

A grin slowly spread across Davie's face. He reached across the table with both hands. Traci put her hands in his.

Evan McComb watched the cute blonde kind of bounce her way to the counter at the Starbucks from a table near the back of the store. He noted the light freckles across the bridge of her turned-up nose and the light in her hazel eyes. He also noted that her miniskirt was only halfway down her shapely thighs. He knew she came in on a regular basis, and was waiting for her. It took him about a month to work up the courage to finally talk to her.

He got up from his table and lingered near the door waiting. As she approached, Evan made his move, introducing himself to her. Surprised at first, the young woman responded positively to Evan's introduction. She had seen him before in the shop, and was impressed with his good looks and the way he fit his suits. The two wandered back to the table Evan had left, and talked for about five minutes before Jenna said she had to get back to her job. Evan handed the young woman his phone so she could put her number in his contacts.

Evan practically floated back to his job as an accountant. His co-workers noted the usually unexpressive CPA seemed to be humming as he moved around the office. About 4 in the afternoon, his boss, Phil Cunningham, walked into Evan's office and wanted to know if he had won the lottery.

"Got the phone number of the future Mrs. Evan McComb earlier today!" Evan declared.

Phil had been Evan's boss for two years. He liked the younger man, but he had never known him to talk so positively about his relationship with a woman, especially when the two of them hadn't even been out on a date yet.

Evan called Jenna the next day. They set up a date for dinner at one of Evan's favorite seafood restaurants for the coming Saturday night.

Evan gasped audibly when Jenna answered her apartment door in her version of a little black dress. His quick scan revealed that she was braless under the thin material as her nipples were visibly erect, and it came down to only a couple of inches past her round ass. Evan thought that she would have to be very careful when she sat.

"So can I take that as a sound of approval, or are you starting to have an asthma attack?" Jenna offered.

"Definitely a sound of approval. But now I'm worried because I didn't bring a baseball bat with me to fight off the guys making passes at you."

Jenna giggled, and Evan was pretty sure it was the most beautiful sound he'd ever heard.

The two had a great dinner and great conversation. It was natural that Jenna found herself comparing Evan to Davie throughout the evening. While Davie won on most of the physical aspects, Jenna found that Evan was far from a troll, and she had to admit to herself that she seemed to "click" on many more levels with him than Davie. Still, she and Evan didn't talk about their dating others as this was just their first date. Maybe sometime in the future they would have to have that discussion, but for right now they were both just enjoying being with each other.

The evening ended with a chaste kiss at Jenna's door.

The next evening didn't end with a chaste kiss at Jenna's door. Jenna and Davie exchanged a deep, passionate kiss, then moved inside for what turned into a long evening of carnal fun. After some quick foreplay, the naked lovers made their way to Jenna's bed, where Davie took the young blonde first missionary and then doggy. As usual, Jenna got off several times on Davie's cock. Evan was a long way away from her thoughts.

Traci was pleased with the way her relationship was going with the young athlete. He was more educated and well-read than she anticipated, and they enjoyed one outing at a near-by museum and another at an art show opening. The pair had run into several friends of Traci and her husband at the art show, and Davie was surprised at how unperturbed Traci seemed to be at being seen in public with him.

While Traci appeared to be as conservative as her husband, she knew that in another time and place, she could easily have been a wilder woman. Her only outward admission to that was her inclination to flirt and a small tattoo on her left wrist, which was usually hidden under several bracelets.

None of Traci's women friends seemed upset or surprised at her being with the young athlete, although the pairing did raise some eyebrows among the women's husbands. Virtually all of her friends knew Traci was a notorious flirt, but to her men friends, this seemed to be a little more over the top.

Several of those men wondered how much her husband, the mayor, knew about her latest flirtation. In reality, Mayor Richard Strickland knew very little of his wife's most recent activities. Despite her penchant for carrying her flirting a bit too far for his taste, he had always trusted his wife to draw a line in the sand at the right point.

Traci was the well-kept wife of a successful attorney for the first 11 years of the couple's marriage, before the lawyer decided a little more than two years ago he needed to become mayor of the small city in which they resided.

At 41, Richard was six years older than his wife, but like her, gave the appearance of being younger. His short brown here showed no sign of graying, and his regular time spent at the gym gave him a toned and somewhat muscular physique. He was a good-looking man, most agreed, although not nearly on a par with his beautiful wife.

It wasn't much of a contest in the fall election, with Richard garnering about two-thirds of the vote. It seemed most of his constituents were confident that he would bring the same strong work ethic to the mayor's office that he had to his career as an attorney.

As with most mayors, Richard had plenty of meetings to attend, and probably hadn't spent as much time at his job since early in his career with the law firm. Some of his friends wondered if he was spending too much time mayoring at the expense of his marriage, especially when they saw Traci out with Davie.

Traci was the executive director of a non-profit in the city. The job was only about 30 hours each week, which gave her flexibility to have a social life and yet still be a presence in the community. It was not uncommon for Traci to have several lunches out each week in the presence of some of the more influential business leaders in the community.

In recent weeks, Traci and Davie had begun exchanging light kisses in public. Traci noticed that in some company that hardly raised an eyebrow. She started to become a little more liberal in touching Davie on his arms and chest as well. As she continually felt the moisture in her panties when she was around the young man, she knew it was just a matter of time before Davie became her first lover. Although she admitted to herself she knew it was wrong, her growing lust for the young man was quelling her feelings of guilt. While she truly loved her husband deep in her heart, her lustful feelings had her considering that this was something that she was owed.

Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,461 Followers