Decisions, Decisions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her leg as she held mine and we began to rock our hips and grind. It was immense fun and felt wild. We played like this for a long time. I didn't come close to an orgasm but it was fun and enjoyable nonetheless.

Afterwards we lay together and talked.

"Emmi," Ruth said, "You're having fun, but I can tell this is all new to you. I'm surprised... and curious. What's your story?"

I sighed. "Well, you said you've seen me coming into the gym, do you remember what I looked like when I started? Well I felt unattractive. I've always felt that way. I didn't date because no one asked me out. Hell, I can't believe I'm telling you but, I used a little dildo to take my own virginity last year. I masturbate with it about once or twice a month. I usually have little orgasms, nothing much and didn't realize I could have a more intense climax. I am only twenty-two so I figured I'd find a guy sooner or later... I didn't think about another woman. I've never given it any thought until today."

Ruth sat up and smiled as her hands gently caressed my body.

"I was in a long-term relationship with a great woman. Over ten years." she said and sniffed. I could see her fighting the tears.

"I lost her two years ago. Cancer of course. Well I grieved for a year and then decided to move on. But I moved on alone and adjusted to it. I did have a few one night stands with other women... But no one excited me. Today I thought just to compliment you, then to tease you. Then, I found I wanted you."

"When?" I asked.

"When our lips met." she answered. "That kiss felt... pleasing. I could tell you were an ingenue and it excited me."

I sat up and kissed her.

"It excites me too."

Ruth smiled. "Well what next? More orgasms, more exploration, snuggling and kissing, or shall we get something to eat?"

I grinned impishly. "Decisions, decisions..."

12