All Comments on 'Decoding Desires Ch. 01'

by PDreadful

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
thealphamalethealphamaleabout 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this. You have a knack for creating such realistic and likable characters.

1moeannie1moeannieabout 3 years ago

So hot. I love the dynamic. Please keep going. You are one of my favorite authors.

CrazyhuhCrazyhuhabout 3 years ago

More more more!๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

1moeannie1moeannieabout 3 years ago

I appreciate the dynamic between Lee and Cody. Please continue. I've read many of your stories.

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyabout 3 years ago

Reeled me right from the start, stomach was in knots thinking he might be with Carrie but he wasn't! And it ended with a bang.

Can't wait for the next update

qchickieqchickieabout 3 years ago

Love it! Can't wait for more, these characters feel very real. Love the music choices too ;)

MissLouisecdMissLouisecdabout 3 years ago

oh please continue this story, made me cum in my panties

illwindillwindalmost 3 years ago

Loving, caring doms make for the best stories.

Cody really is a brat though I must say. Hope Lee can break him if some of his bad habits. Right now I am still kind of 50/50 on whether Cody actually deserves Lee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love the romantic side of this story - how Cody needs someone to treat him lovingly, how Lee set up meeting Cody and seduces him. But when the dom/sub stuff started I had to say โ€œcoffee.โ€ To me, it just makes Lee seem selfish instead of the sweet kind guy at the start. And it makes Cody seem desperate and willing to settle for humiliation, mistreatment and torture again. Not that this chapter was bad - it was mild but it sets the stage for more extreme control by Lee and deeper submission by Cody with shades of a Jace redo. I hate that feeling that it give off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPDreadful@PDreadful
I'm a scientist by day, a mom by night, and a writer by even later night (just for fun!). I appreciate feedback! I enjoy writing smut of many flavors, including gay male, fantasy/romance/smut, male/male/female, and occasionally some reluctance/taboo stuff.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES