All Comments on 'Decoding Desires Ch. 05'

by PDreadful

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Laura1234Laura1234almost 3 years ago

That was so good!!!

1moeannie1moeanniealmost 3 years ago

I appreciate how well you portrayed Cody's panic attacks. I enjoy the way you develop the story. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hated seeing how panicked Cody was by Jace’s visit and actions - and his lack of meds, but loved seeing how Lee was there for him - even when he was pushing him away - and how Lee comforted him, appreciated him and loved him back to a healthy place. The sex was hot and it was great to see them have sex as Cody and Lee instead of the silly Brat/Sir stuff. Hope their mutually appreciated, normal and equal treatment of each other continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is so painful to read. It is also incredibly real. As someone with an anxiety disorder, I cannot believe how well you portray the crippling effects...the overwhelming self-doubt, the guilt over not making a seemingly simple decision, the mental obstacles no one else can see. I was lucky enough to find a partner whose presence helps quiet my metal turmoil (not a D/s relationship, but equally impactful). The empathy Lee demonstrates is beautiful. I’m interested in seeing where this story goes.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Ten Stsrs for this Penny Dreadful, no less than Ten. More story here?

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Readers: another excellent chapter, Ch. 6, has posted but isn't linked to the series yet! Check the series info and you'll find it. It's damn good just like the rest of this story!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is awesome. I like both the characters very much and the sex is so hot. I rarely read this long on anything when they have not yet had sex but for this one, I was more than willing to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPDreadful@PDreadful
I'm a scientist by day, a mom by night, and a writer by even later night (just for fun!). I appreciate feedback! I enjoy writing smut of many flavors, including gay male, fantasy/romance/smut, male/male/female, and occasionally some reluctance/taboo stuff.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES