Decoding Desires Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His approving hum lets me know he heard it. I rinse off, then shut the water off. I'm too shy to open the shower curtain, so I reach out one arm and grab the towel off the rack, then dry myself while still in the shower.

"I don't have clothes, I mean everything I had on was clean except for the pizza."

"Just wear these," he says, handing me the black underwear.

I swallow hard, then take them from his outstretched hand, still hiding behind the curtain. I'm careful not to slip while pulling them on, then push the curtain aside and step out of the shower. My hair is still dripping so I dry it again before hanging the towel back up. Lee's watching me, his face still too neutral for me to tell what he's thinking.

"Can we go to your bedroom?" Lee asks. "I don't want to be too presumptuous."

"Yeah, of course," I say, then step past him and open the door. I wasn't even in the shower long enough for the room to get steamy, it feels pretty much the same outside the bathroom as it did inside. Lee is on my heels, and shuts the door behind him, sealing us in my bedroom.

It's very bright inside, I have this wonderful huge window that I like to leave open to let in sunlight during the day, even if it makes my room warmer than the rest of the house. Even with the sun setting it's still pretty bright in my room.

Lee glances at the window, then at my bed and seems to make a decision. He heads to the bed, then pats next to him for me to sit down. Lee on my bed, sitting there like he owns it, wearing his non-business casual clothes, it's so freaking sexy that I'm hard even though I wasn't trying to be. I'm still not sure what Lee has in mind exactly, and I don't want to make it something it's not.

"I'm sorry," I say again, unsure what else to say, unsure of what we're doing.

"Don't apologize to me again," Lee growls. "Do you want some coffee?"

"No thank you," I say, studying my feet, trying to wish away my boner.

"Good. Now, don't you apologize again for anything from tonight or I will have to give you a reason to be sorry. Where did he kiss you, Cody?"

I'm shivering.. "On my lips," I say, pointing to them as if he didn't know where my freaking lips were. I'm too anxious to control my stupidity.

Lee turns to me, one hand under my jaw as he turns his head towards me. "Here?" he asks, then kisses my bottom lip gently.

"Mmm-hmm," I agree.

He kisses my top lip. "Here?" I nod. "Hmm. Did he French kiss you?"

"He tried."

Lee growls. "May I kiss you, Cody?"

"Please," I whisper, our lips brushing as I do. He leans in and kisses me, soft butterfly kisses at first, but they intensify quickly. He's licking my lips, licking the inside of my mouth everywhere, my palate, my tongue, his tongue is everywhere. I'm just along for the ride, hoping he doesn't think I'm a bad kisser, but his kisses are so intense they are almost controlling. His hand slides into my hair and tenses, not hard enough to hurt, but hard enough to let me know he's in control.

I fucking love it, and I realize it's helping me not feel so shitty about Jace's kiss. This is what a kiss is, not whatever the fuck Jace did to me earlier today. He pulls away slightly and we're both panting a little. "Where else did he kiss you?" Lee whispers into my mouth.

"He tried to kiss me again, but he got my cheek," I confess.

Lee kisses me again, taking my mouth by force, then pulls back and kisses a line to my cheek, where I pointed, because of course I pointed to it. He kisses past it, all the way to my ear, then catches my lobe between his teeth and nibbles. He abandons my ear and kisses his way down my jaw, and I'm so glad I decided to shave earlier, because his lips trail down my jaw until he finds my lips again.

"Anywhere else?" Lee asks.

"Not for kisses," I admit, kind of wishing that Jace had, just so I'd get more of Lee's attention now. I mean, not really, but also kinda.

"Where'd he touch you?"

"Everywhere," I say, being a little selfish.

"Well then, I'm just gonna have to clean him off your whole body, aren't I?"

"Yes, please," I whisper.

"Stand up, please," he requests. I instantly comply and his eyes lock on my boner barely concealed beneath my silky black underwear. "Fuck, Cody. You're right, those bottoms do make your package look enticing. Turn around?" I do, my face burning. "Mmm, your ass in those. I like."

I jump when his hands land on my hips, but he doesn't pull away this time. "Lee," I moan as he pulls me back a step into his own erection fighting against his jeans. I want to feel him closer, I want him so much I can't put it into words.

He kisses my neck from behind, I love that he's taller than me because it lines us up perfectly for me to be the little spoon. His hands pull my hips back and he grinds against my ass as his kisses trail to my ear, then back down my neck to the other side.

"You're beautiful, Cody," he whispers in my ear. "Lay down on the bed, okay?"

I nod, but don't pull away, and neither does he, and we both stand there enjoying the fit of our bodies together for a few breaths. Eventually Lee pulls away, then gives me a gentle push towards my bed. I crawl up to the middle of the bed and lay on my back, though it strikes me I should've asked him first if I should be on my back or my stomach.

He seems pleased enough as he climbs onto the bed, then crawls towards me until he's pinned my legs between his and his arms are supporting him over my face. I catch his scent, then inhale deeply. He has deodorant on, but I can smell his natural scent breaking through, and it's a perfect mix of musk and masculinity.

"Cody?"

I'm red-faced again. "Sorry, sorry," I say, turning my face away from him.

"For what?" Lee asks. "Do I smell bad? I didn't, I should've showered, I'm sorry."

"No!" I say, probably too loudly since Lee jumps. "No, you smell, um, so good." I'm so freaking embarrassed, he probably thinks I'm super weird. "I like how, um, I like..." It's so hard to say.

"You like how I smell when I'm sweaty?"

I'm squirming under him now, trapped, nowhere to escape. "Yes," I whisper. "A lot."

Lee is biting his lower lip when I peek at him, then he drops down onto his elbows, lowering his pits closer to me. I'm already looking away, so it brings his left side close enough to my face that I lean up without overthinking it.

Damn, he smells so good. I get in closer so I can wrap myself in his scent and breathe deep, then I'm huffing him. My head is quickly swimming in his musk, my dick so hard it hurts, but good hurt. "Fuck, Cody," Lee purrs above me. "That's so hot."

Now that I know I'm not weirding him out I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him down, pressing my face deeper into his pits, nuzzling into the fabric of his shirt. He wiggles a little, it must tickle, but I'm holding him close because I suddenly need my fix. After a minute I switch to the other side and do it all over again.

I relax my hold on him and he pushes himself up again so that now he's kneeling over me, still pinning my legs. "Thanks," I whisper, my head still thick with his scent.

"You're so sexy, how you look right now. That you like my scent that much."

"Mmm-hmm," I say, my eyes slipping shut. I feel that good.

He moves off me and I open my eyes to find him face to face with me. "I'm going to kiss your whole body clean, Cody. Do you want that?"

Of course I want that. I'm a greedy, needy man. I don't say that. I just nod. He nods back, then lays down on his side next to me and kisses my neck, throwing one leg over mine. He kisses down my neck to my collarbone, then down my shoulder. He picks up my arm and kisses all the way down my arm, then the back of my hand, then each knuckle.

I must have closed my eyes again, because they fly open in surprise when he sucks my finger into his mouth, then pulls it out slowly. My dick is the most jealous it's ever been as he repeats the act on each of my fingers, sucking hard and pulling slowly. He kisses the back of my hand, then travels back up my arm to my pec. He kisses across my chest, high enough he misses my nipples, then begins the treck down my other arm again until he's teasing and sucking my fingers again.

I'm losing myself to the pleasure of his lips on me when teeth suddenly make an appearance, capturing my nipple. I squeak and he laughs, then bites harder and harder until I'm squirming under him. He releases my sore nipple, then licks it a few times before his kisses travel across my sternum to my other nipple, which receives the same treatment.

He kisses down my chest and to my stomach, then traces my treasure trail with his tongue, stopping at the hem of my underwear. I'm whining when his kisses move along the band, then down my hip and to my thigh. I want his lips on my dick so much I'm willing to sell my soul to him for just a little attention there.

"You're so wet," Lee notes, pausing his kisses to look up at me from between my legs. I'm not sure when he moved, but he's so sexy between my legs that I'm whining from need. "Your dick is twitching like mad.

"Want you," I whisper. "Please, Lee."

He shakes his head, then kisses my thigh. "No. I'm not done yet." I whine and he laughs, then nips the skin just above my knee. He kisses down my leg and it must be weird, my legs are pretty hairy, but he doesn't seem to mind. He kisses the top of my foot, then sucks in each toe again, and I'm so freaking glad I showered again and my feet are clean. I don't know if I like my toes getting sucked, but my dick is jealous again and Lee seems to be enjoying it.

He kisses back up my leg then down the other one, stopping at the bottom of my underwear. "All this precum," Lee praises before leaning in and licking me over my underwear, and oh fuck. Lee chuckles at my needy writhing, his hands landing on my hips and holding me still. "I'm admiring the view," he says, then licks my package again.

"Admiring is with your eyes," I gasp as he bites me gently over my underwear. I need them off, need to feel his touch directly, I'm losing my mind.

He nips harder. "I'll admire you however I want to," he corrects, then sucks the tip of my dick through my underwear.

"Please, Lee." I'm begging, dancing for him. "Please."

He chuckles, husky and deep, then slides his fingers into my waistband and tugs down. My dick bounces eagerly, then slaps my belly as he tucks the band under my balls. "What a mess," he says, trailing his finger over my slit. He captures some precum and brings it to his face. I expect him to lick it, but he smells it instead. "You smell like you need me."

"I need you! Please, Lee. I need you."

He presses his finger to my lips and I lick it, somehow instantly forgetting it was covered in precum until the bitterness of it hits my tongue. I whine and he wipes his finger over my tongue, ensuring that my flavor is filling my head. He runs his finger over my slit again and my sluttly little man has already replaced the clear liquid for him. He paints my lips with my precum, then kisses me hard, mingling my taste and the taste of his mouth together.

His hand cups my junk and strokes slowly as he kisses me. He breaks away too soon for my liking, but then moves down my body again until his whole body is between my legs. My mind shuts down completely the second his tongue touches my lower head, giving my dick complete control of my body.

"Lee," I'm whining, my hands in his hair, on his shoulders, clenching the sheets. "Lee."

Lee looks up at me and we lock eyes just as he takes me into his mouth. I'm not gonna last, he's so fucking sexy. He sucks his way down my shaft, then pulls slowly up it and it's so fucking good. It's better than anything else, everything Lee does to me just keeps getting better and better. I'm moaning his name, trying my best not to writhe as he slowly works my shaft with his mouth.

He knows what he's doing, and I'm jealous of everyone else he's ever been with before me for a microsecond. He bites me at the bottom of my shaft, as if he knew what I was thinking. I squeak and he laughs around my dick, the vibration of it pure heaven. He pulls off me, then looks up, meeting my eyes again.

"I want you to cum for me, Cody," he says, and my dick is twitching like a meth addict. "Then I'm going to flip you over and do it all over again. Do you want that?"

"Yes, please, fuck, Lee, please," I beg. "Anything, please."

He nods once before lowering those tight lips over my cock again. He doesn't tease this time, he moves quickly, at a steady pace, until I'm so close. "Gonna cum," I pant. "Gonna cum, Lee, gonna cum."

Lee nods, then moves faster. I told him cause I didn't want to cum in his mouth, not everyone likes it, but when I realize he isn't pulling off, when I realize he's going to let me cum in his mouth, it's enough to push me over the edge. I'm cumming and he's still bobbing and then I think I black out from the pleasure for a bit.

Lee wipes his face with the back of his arm, then flips me over as my brain is rebooting. He tugs my shorts down my legs and then I'm bare to him, but I'm so lost to bliss that I can't find the energy to care. "Lee," I moan as he climbs onto my body, sitting with his butt on mine. His fingers start working the muscles in my shoulders and I'm melting again.

"I'm dead, I must have died," I mutter as his fingers dig into the knots that are permanent residents due to my anxiety.

"Hmm?"

"I died and now I'm in heaven," I say, feeling fluffy. He moves down my back, sliding his ass down to my thighs, then works on my mid back.

"You're not dead," he says after a few silent moments. His fingers are magic, I swear they are.

"Mmm-hmm."

He slides further down my body, then pushes my legs apart and settles between them. I'm intimately aware that my asshole must be on display for him with how he's spread me, and I'm embarrassed and shy, but also needy again. My dick stirs at the thought of Lee looking at my hole, and now we're both hoping he wants to breach it.

His hands are massaging my ass, thumbs digging into my tight globes. He pulls my cheeks apart and now I know he's looking, and my slutty dick is hard again, needy. Lee's thumb brushes over my bud and I'm a live wire, dancing for him. He does this for an insanely long time, or at least it feels like it.

"Please, Lee." I'm back to begging.

"You're so beautiful," Lee praises, running his finger up and down my crack. "I want to be inside you, Cody."

"Yes, yes, yes," I hum. "Please, Lee. Want you so much."

He presses a finger against my hole, not pushing inside, just pressing down. "You have lube and condoms?"

It takes my brain a moment to understand what he's asking for. "Yes, I'll get them, yes."

I go to get up but he pushes me back down. "Stay. Tell me where they are." I do and he retrieves them after digging through my drawer for a moment. I hear the click of the lube bottle then feel slick, cool fingers pressing against my hole. "How long has it been?"

Again, my brain has no blood, so it takes longer than normal to process his question. "Since I've been done or since I've played with myself?"

"Since you..." Lee trails off, and part of me wonders if he's jealous. "Since the last time you were with someone." Was it me, or did his voice sound strained? I love the thought that maybe he's jealous, it gets me even higher.

"April?" I gander. My mind's not working, I can't think straight, I don't have a better answer for him.

He seems to find it satisfactory as he pushes a slick finger against my bud. "Good," he says and I flush, proud of myself for no good reason, other than Lee's happy with my answer. "Relax, Cody. I'm going to open you up."

"No," I cry. I want him now. "Fuck me now, Lee. Don't care."

"I'm not going to fuck you without warming you up, Cody."

"I need you, Lee," I beg. I want him to destroy my ass. I want him inside me so much I don't care if it hurts, or if I bleed for the next few days.

"I need you, too, Cody. Let me take care of you."

I'm whining when his finger pops through my outer ring of muscle. I gasp as it slides deeper, probing my insides for the first time. He pulls it out too soon, then he slides it in again and it goes in easier with more lube. He buries his finger to the knuckle then swirls it around inside.

My ass is in the air, begging for more. I'm ready for a second finger, but he's slowly pumping one finger in and out. I need more, want more. He finds my magic button and presses it and I'm trying hard to resist humping his hand, but I lose. "Shh," he says, his other hand pushing my ass down. "Just enjoy it. There's no rush."

"Want you." I can't help how pathetic I am. Lee strokes my button again and the thoughts disappear.

He pulls his finger out again and I feel a little gape now, and it helps me relax more. Two digits press against my hole and I tense up. He waits for me to relax before he pushes them inside. I'm going crazy as he fucks me with his fingers, my dick leaking precum all over the place like we didn't just cum in Lee's mouth a few minutes ago.

"That's right," Lee praises. "Relax, let me in." I'm rocking my hips in time to his strokes, his other hand no longer holding me down, just barely allowing me to move. "You have such a nice ass, Cody."

I'm high as a kite on Lee's words, on his touch, just on him. He pushes another finger inside me and I barely notice. "I'm ready," I pant after a few deep strokes with three fingers. "Lee, please, I'm ready for you."

Lee grunts, then his fingers disappear. I'm a little confused when he flips me over again, but then he unzips his jeans and shoves them down his legs, underwear included, until they are pooled on the floor around his legs. He steps out of them and climbs back on the bed, a condom wrapper in his hand. He tears it open and rolls it down his shaft, my eyes locked on his masterpiece. I know I'm drooling, but it's such a nice piece.

"Get on top," he directs. "I wanna kiss you while we have sex."

I'm scrambling to get on him as he's lubing up his dick. He pulls me into position and lines himself up with my hole, but holds me in place with just the tip against my ready gape. "Lee?"

"Kiss me, Cody."

My hands wrap around his neck and I kiss him, trying my best to convey how I feel about him, and how much I need him. He slowly lowers me down his shaft, and I hiss when his head pops through my ring, he's just that big.

So slowly he slides me down, down, down his length. Soon I'm planted, breathing hard. His kisses distracted me from the pain of his entry, but like I said, he's pretty big. My belly feels full and I'm not sure I've ever felt so stuffed.

It's the best feeling. "Lee, you feel so good inside me," I whisper, then kiss him on the lips. His hands flex on my ass cheeks, then he's pulling me up his length again.

"I'm not gonna last," he says, looking strained. "You're so fucking tight. Feels like your ass was made for me."

"It's yours," I tell him, cupping both of his cheeks as I sink back down his shaft. I feel his balls against my cheeks and I love it. "Take your shirt off?" He tenses up for a minute. "Sorry, did I say something wrong?"

He looks a little pale, but shakes his head no. He releases my ass and pulls his shirt over his head. His chest is hairy, not excessively, just the right amount. I run my fingers through it and he seems to relax as he places his shirt next to me on the bed. He grabs my hair and pulls me forward, forcing my face into his pits and it's so much better without his shirt on.

"Fuck, Lee. Fuck me, fuck me," I'm chanting into his armpit. The hair is tickling me, his musk drawing my balls up. "Fuck me, come inside me, Lee. Please, come inside me." It's a weird angle, I'm plunging my ass up and down his shaft while trying to keep my face buried deep in his scent, and also begging him to cum in my ass.