Decoding Desires Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cody," he growls, his fist in my hair painful enough to bring tears to my eyes. "Fuck, Cody, you feel so fucking good. I'm gonna cum, don't stop, don't stop." He's bouncing his hips and I'm riding him and it feels so good that I think I'm gonna cum again, too.

I know when he's coming. I can't feel him coming, he's wearing a condom, but I feel his whole body tense up just before he's grunting and rocking hard, his hands vice grips on my ass as he fucks me how he needs to get off.

I'm jacking off furiously, I want to cum when Lee comes, and I know I missed it, but the look on his face as he's coming pushes me over the edge, joining his orgasm a few seconds late. He's crying my name, grunting and thrusting into me and I'm just crying out, my whole world his throbbing member in my ass. I never want it to end, but eventually it does.

He hugs me tight once both of us finish coming, smearing my seed between our bodies. He's still buried deep inside me and my ass is burning in the best way, aching and spread wide. I know I'll be gaping for a while afterward, he's that big, but it's a badge of pride.

"I'm gonna fuck you until your ass can only be satisfied with my cock," he whispers into my ear. I shiver and wrap my arms around his back, pulling him closer. "I wanna make your hole remember my shape."

"Fuck, Lee," I say, words hard for me to find with this much pleasure fogging my brain. "Fuck me. Yes. Amazing. Your dick. Love your dick."

Lee growls his approval, the vibration of it rumbling against my chest. "You came again." It's not a question.

"Your dick is perfection," I say, impressed at my poetic prose because words are hard. His dick is getting softer in my ass and I know it's a matter of time before it slips out, but I want to keep it there as long as possible. I love the feel of him stretching me to my limit. I try to keep him in, but he still slips out.

I must have whined about it, because Lee chuckles. "You miss me already?"

"Yes." It's simple, and the truth. "I'm a bit of a slut."

"Do you like being fucked silly, Cody?" he asks, squeezing the condom down his shaft. I'm super impressed with the amount of cum swelling the tip. It's irrational, but I want it a lot. He ties it in a knot and tosses it, and magically it lands perfectly in my waste basket.

He lays back down and I rest my head on his shoulder, feeling calmer than I have in a while. "If it's by you I do."

"How do you know? This was our first time."

I shrug, butterfly kissing the hollow of his neck. "I wanna skip the free trial and go straight to the exclusive membership." It's nonsense, but Lee still understands it and laughs. I like how it feels on my lips when he laughs.

He pulls me down next to him and we lay in bed like that, covered in cum, for a while, and I'm at peace with the world, even if it's not forever. Lee's fingers thread into mine and I never want this to end.

I jerk awake, because I suddenly realize I'm sleeping and I don't remember going to sleep. I'm up in the wrong part of my sleep cycle and I can't figure out why, and then I hear something and it's dark and my heart is racing.

"Cody?" Lee says, sounding mostly asleep.

I'm stunned silent for a good minute while my tired, disoriented brain tries to sort out what exactly is happening. "Sorry, sorry. Go back to sleep, Lee," I whisper, my heart too big for my chest. I'm on the verge of happy tears, but I don't want to disturb him, or let him know I'm emotional.

"Mmm..." he hums, then rolls over. His hand finds my thigh and he strokes my leg a few times, each time progressively slower, until he's back asleep, his breathing even and steady. Him being there calms me incredibly and I'm suddenly very tired again, my disorientation gone. I lay down next to him and he hums a little, then scoots closer to me so that his arm is pressed along mine. I honestly think he's still asleep, but I still feel a profound sense of comfort from his touch, and his presence.

My pessimistic self has to have the final word as I'm drifting back to sleep, letting me know how hard it's going to be for me to fall asleep in the future without him next to me.