Decor Ch. 04

Story Info
Guests become part of the decor at popular new restaurant.
4k words
4.47
18.3k
12

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,282 Followers

On all fours atop a raised podium in the middle of the room was Kara wearing a beautiful sparkling black dress as party guests mingled around her. Her hair was gorgeously done up and placed behind a diamond tiara. Her face was professionally made up with red lipstick and mascara that highlighted her deep blue eyes. She wore matching sparkling high heels. Her bedroom eyes and sexual pout were locked and frozen in place. Guests walked around the room in suits and cocktails dresses, drinking merrily, eating appetizers and admiring the decorative pieces. Straight ahead, Kara could barely make out her mother and sister, who commanded attention with their hands-on-hip pose and risque outfits. Rick stood next to Kara and gently stroked her cheek.

"You make a beautiful piece, Kare Bear."

Kare Bear. Nothing in this world was going to snap Kara out of her state of compliant bliss. Remembering Brianna frozen then seeing her sister and mother made the experience highly desirable. Being offered to be a center piece, to feel the state of being frozen again, was the cherry on top. She had to be Decor. But then Rick opened his mouth.

Kara remembered the first time she was called that name. It was during their first introduction that Rick made fun of her sweater saying she looked like a Care Bear. Since then, all of Jenny's friends knew her as Kare Bear. The words represented everything Kara hated about Rick. And like the immediate switch from lust to regret post orgasm, her brain snapped back to the reality of the situation. She was on all fours. In Rick's office. Like a decoration along with her mother and sister. She lifted herself up and hopped down from the platform.

"No." Kara said firmly.

Rick's smile disappeared. His professional demeanor dropped slightly as his shoulders slouched.

"What do you mean, no?" Rick said, his professional cadence slipping back into the familiar egotistical tone.

"You may have my sister and my mother, but I told you I would never be put on display for you. And I mean that." Kara said with her hands on her hips to emphasize her point.

Her pleasure center was trying to fight back. She wanted to accept so badly. The thought of Brianna on all fours crossed her mind. She wanted that so bad. But the words Kare Bear fought back. A stark reminder of who Rick was and who he would always be.

Rick shook his head disappointed. He pointed to Jenny and Natasha.

"Their enjoying it. You'd be a perfect fit. I know you want it Kara. Just accept it and I'll make you an even more beautiful display than Brianna." Rick bargained, his demeanor back to being professional.

"No." Kara said without thinking. If she did think, he might have a chance to change her mind.

Rick's shoulders dropped. He looked at Kara like he used to. With desire and lust.

"You think you're going to get a better deal anywhere else. You're a hot piece of ass, Kara. Just accept the offer so other people can enjoy it." Rick said without hesitation. Gone was the professional she saw over the past few weeks and back was the frat boy she once detested. Was it all an act to win her trust?

Kara didn't respond and shoved Rick slightly as she walked by. She stopped at the entrance and looked at Jenny and her mother. They did make beautiful statues and she knew they were experiencing a state of bliss. But she hated the fact that it was for Rick. A conversation for another time.

Kara sat at her desk questioning her decision. Even if she hated Rick, he was still going to pay her well for the Office Decor job. Not everyone liked their boss and they still showed up to work. Was it because she didn't want to be a hypocrite, she thought. She told Rick she would never be on display for him and to accept this position would go against her personal conviction. And what about Paul. He had no negative feelings about Office Decor. But being Office Decor for Rick, the very person he heard so many complaints about, that would surely change his opinion. That would lead to questions about the night at Decor or a suspicion that there was an affair and everything Kara worked to keep would blow up in her face leaving her with nothing but a job as a trophy for Rick. She couldn't accept the position, she concluded. To do so would compound more problems than she cared to deal with.

Kara never saw Rick for the rest of the day. She took comfort in the fact that her sister and mother were aware the whole time so she knew Rick couldn't do anything to them to punish her. But she wanted answers from them and there was only one place to get them.

***

Ashley Winters, CEO of Winters Women Incorporated, walked through the spacious office and was greeted halfway by Mr. Lawson.

"Ms. Winters, so good to see you again." Mr. Lawson said as he gave the CEO a hug.

Ashley Winters was a self made woman. She started her own fashion company and slowly built up a clothing empire with her unique and creative designs for women in the workplace. The clothes were sexy, but professional. Form hugging, but comfortable. Every women felt good wearing them and in how they looked.

Ashley's blond hair was tied in a professional bun and her tight green dress comfortably outlined her figure as it extended to just above her knees with a neckline that dipped just enough to show some cleavage but not enough that would be considered promiscuous. On her right hand was her signature Emerald ring.

"Thank you for having me, Mr. Lawson." Ashley said. "I must say I was intrigued to hear about this new Office Decor opportunity."

"Well I've gotten a lot of phone calls, but you're the top of my list Ms. Winters. When we do inevitably start licensing out our product to other corporate offices, it only makes sense to partner with a fashion company. Women will be on display in offices across the country dressed in the latest fashion provided by Winters Women." Mr. Lawson explained. "Offices will pay us to use our freezing technology and Winters Women will pay us a small marketing fee to provide those lucky models with the latest trends in fashion. You get the publicity, we get money. It's a Win-win"

Ashley was intrigued. Her company was doing very well, but she was always interested in new marketing opportunities. Mr. Lawson's offer was something that could potentially catch on and go viral and he promised to keep the initial low rate for the first five years.

"Well let's see what you've got." Ashley said through her passionate smile.

Mr. Lawson directed her to the corner of the room where Macy stood in the new dress provided by Winters Women. It was dark blue with small straps that rested on her shoulders. The back dipped down to just above her ass showing off her soft and delicate skin. Like all of Winters Women's clothes, it was tight fitting, but provided comfort and mobility. Macy wore 5 inch blue heels that matched the dress and emphasized her curvy ass. Her sagging breasts were held in place with a push up bra that provided the deep neckline with plenty of cleavage. The outfit was complete with matching sapphire earrings, necklace, ring and bracelet. Mr. Lawson knew how much Ashley liked matching complimentary jewelry. It was one of her signature moves.

Ashley walked around the frozen model and examined the dress. She liked the idea of having the outfit along with the model as a focal point of the display. Yes she could advertise in commercials, in stores or in fashion shows, but this was subtle advertising. The point of the job was for the woman to be viewed. And as much as the decorative beauty was the main attraction, the outfit could also make or break the entire display. Ashley came around to the front and looked at Macy's sultry gaze. It reminded her of her old modeling days.

"Absolutely beautiful." Ashley said.

"Both the outfit and the model." Mr. Lawson said. "She's one of my favorite pieces."

"How many pieces do you have?" Ashley asked.

"Personally, I have six. I have two, sometimes three I display in the office and the remaining I store away." Mr. Lawson said.

"You pay models to just stand in a closet?"

"Do you wear all the shoes you buy?"

Ashley shook her head.

"What's money without options?" Mr. Lawson said with a charming grin.

He directed Ashley towards the other side of the room where the beautiful blond, Katerina, was posed in an elegant red dress with complimentary ruby jewelry.

"I just got this piece recently." Mr. Lawson said.

"She's absolutely stunning." Ashley said admiring the blond.

Ashley walked around the platform and was happy to see her new red cocktail dress emphasize the blond in all the right places. Once she was back at the front, she nodded approvingly thinking of all the ways the deal could help grow her sales and market share.

"I must say Rick, I am very impressed. Even the little details and the look of the model are exactly how I would have set up this display. You've really done your research on my company." Ashley said with admiration.

Mr. Lawson smiled. "I like to know the ins and outs of potential partners."

"The charm doesn't hurt either." Ashley said. "Shall we discuss the deal."

Mr. Lawson led Ashley back to the desk and the two CEOs talked about the structure of a potential deal. Ashley was pleased with the offer and said she would bring the presentation to her board.

"Do you have any particular models you can spare for the board presentation?" Ashley asked.

Mr. Lawson looked at Macy and Katerina. He didn't like lending out his personal collection. He looked down at his desk and saw Kara's application.

"I think I have someone in mind." Mr. Lawson confidently responded.

***

Kara entered the house and found her mother cooking dinner and Jenny reading a magazine at the table.

"Office Decor. Are you serious?" Kara said making her presence known.

Jenny and Natasha looked at each other with a smile.

"Oh my goodness, Kar. You never told me you and Jenny tried that at Decor. It's so much fun and it feels so... Arous... Great." Natasha said trying to express her feelings.

"Gross, mom." Kara said.

She looked at Jenny and stood with her hands on her hips. She knew her mother was oblivious to all the history between her and Rick, but not her sister.

"Why Rick? Out of all the people in the office, you had to pick Rick?" Kara said waiting for an explanation.

Jenny bit her lip. Rick had offered her far more than other managers. In fact she almost went with another manager but Rick paid more than he was willing to for her services. Her mother was at the normal rate, but it wasn't about the money for her. She just wanted something exciting to do and doing it with her daughter was the selling point. And then there was the taboo factor of being controlled by her sister's bully. She hated herself for being aroused by it, but she would never admit that to Kara.

"He gave me double what anyone else would have, Kara. That's going to pay off so much school debt. You told me you were fine with me hanging out with him, I didn't think this would be a big deal." Jenny explained. "Besides you looked like you were ready to join us."

"I almost did until he called me Kare Bear. God I hate that name. Just reminded me how much of insecure frat boy he is." Kara said.

"Listen Kar, we can both quit if you want. I just thought it would be a fun little mother daughter job." Natasha said.

Kara saw how happy her mother and sister were. She didn't want her problems with Rick to get in the way. All she could do is not partake herself.

"No, that's fine. Just be careful, he's still a piece of shit." Kara warned.

Kara stayed for dinner and the girls chatted about their experience of being Office Decor. They arrived in the morning and had a full breakfast with the other Office Decor so their bodies were well fed throughout. They all had a designated area to change into whatever is stipulated in their contract and had been decided for that day by their respected manager or executive. After they are changed, they go into their pose and are frozen by specific individuals who were hired specifically to use the special freezing camera. All Office Decor are frozen by 9:00 am. The Office Decor remain frozen throughout the day except for two short 5 minute water breaks. At the end of the day, around 4:30 pm, they were all unfrozen and fed free food in the same area they ate breakfast. Overall, Jenny and Natasha were very impressed with the organization and efficiency of the whole operation. It annoyed Kara that it was such a fun and accommodating job, but she couldn't be Office Decor for Rick.

After dinner, Kara went home to Paul. She told him she was still contemplating the Office Decor job, but would make her decision soon. Despite telling him that Jenny and her mother were Office Decor for Rick, she left out the part that she was offered a job too. She didn't want him to start asking questions and preferred he was under the impression that she still hated him, which wasn't far from the truth.

Kara went into work next day still mulling over if she wanted to try and apply to other managers. She changed her routines to avoid walking near Rick's office, but always walked by Fletcher's office. Fletcher had his door open for the week for anyone who didn't get a chance to see his Office Decor. After that it would be back to a closed door policy. Kara saw Brianna in a green bikini and emeralds, still looking sexy on display. She didn't feel comfortable lingering, so it was a quick glance as she walked by.

Kara had noticed Tracy's desk was empty. Tracy never expressed interest in becoming Office Decor so it was surprising that she accepted a position. Of course, Kara wasn't 100% sure, but she knew Tracy would never leave the company, so it was the only plausible explanation. Kara checked the Office Decor assignments, which were kept on the internal server, and found Tracy was now Office Decor for Rick. Kara shook her head. Another attempt to taunt Kara. She wanted to give Rick a piece of her mind.

Kara barged into Rick's office and immediately saw Tracy on all fours exactly like Brianna. Instead of lingerie, she was wearing the slave costume once donned by Princess Leia in Star Wars complete with the chain attaching her collar to a post placed beside the pedestal. Kara loved Star Wars and seeing that slave outfit for the first time as a teen awakened her sexual curiosity. She didn't know if Rick knew that about her or if he was just a big Star Wars fan. She assumed the former. Anything to annoy her and make her want to become Office Decor. Kara looked to the side and didn't see her sister or mother.

Kara walked around the pedestal. Kneeling on the ground on either side of Rick's chair, with their hands out like puppy dogs, their eyes crossed and their tongues sticking out, were her sister and mother. Rick smiled as he saw Kara approach.

"You like my new display?" Rick asked. "That could have been you."

"Why are my sister and mother like that? They're supposed to be in the corner like sexy models." Kara said ignoring his first comment.

Rick petted their heads.

"No they are supposed to be wherever I want. I told them they would be in this position and they agreed as per their contract." Rick said.

They both looked ridiculous kneeling on the ground with funny faces. A huge difference from their previous position. Kara figured Rick wouldn't always keep them like that and he was just trying to get under her skin for rejecting him. He may have them under his control, but she would never let him have her.

"Fine. Enjoy them while you can, Rick the Dick." Kara taunted.

Rick's face sank. Kara had never insulted him before, but it felt good to finally say. Kara knew he could pose his sister and mother however he wanted but he could not physically or sexually assault them because of the contract and because they were aware. It gave her piece of mind as she walked out of the office leaving Rick embarrassed in front of his Office Decor.

Kara got back to her desk and saw she had a message on her phone from Mr. Lawson to see him after lunch. She needed fresh air and left the building for a break.

***

Kara walked into the fancy office area and saw Paul's secretary wasn't at her desk. She cheerfully walked up to Paul's door and barged in without warning.

"Hello honey, oh my God, who is that?" Kara said as she stopped in her tracks.

Paul was startled by the intrusion.

"I swear they just gave all the managers one today. I was going to tell you tonight" Paul said as got up from his desk to greet her.

In the corner of Paul's office was a brunette girl wearing a purple dress standing on a pedestal.

"This is Lexi. She's mine free for a month then I can decide if I want to hire her. Sounds like Mr. Lawson is doing a promotion of sorts with select companies." Paul explained.

Kara was too caught up staring at Lexi to listen. She wasn't wearing anything fancy or posed in a sexual manner, but she was still an attractive young woman. Every time she saw a new girl on display, she yearned for that experience again.

"Hire me as your Decor." Kara said turning to Paul.

"What, no." Paul said.

"Why not?" Kara pleaded.

"Because you work at the best company right now. Why would you give that up?" Paul asked.

"Because I want to be Decor." Kara admitted.

"Apply at work."

"But there's only creeps and assholes left. If you hire me I can be your fiance and your trophy." Kara said with a smile.

"Look I don't even know if I'm going to hire Lexi. This is just a test run." Paul said trying to brush the idea off.

Kara crossed her arms and pouted. It had no effect on Paul.

"Fine." She said defeated

Paul hugged her.

"Look if this is a new kink your suddenly developing, we can always experiment at home." Paul said.

"How?"

Paul thought for a moment and then smiled.

"I think I know how, but it's going to be a surprise." Paul said as he checked his watch. "Anyway I have an appointment now, so I will see you later."

Paul kissed Kara, grabbed his laptop and headed out the door.

Kara was about to follow, but the sight of another frozen beauty held her in her tracks. She walked over to Lexi and stared at her. She was cute. Kara slowly put her hand up and touched the girl's outline of her pussy through her panties. She could feel the dampness. Endless bliss, Kara thought as she stared into Lexi's eyes knowing the girl was aware. She started to gently caress and the dampness increased. Behind Lexi's smile, Kara could see hints of pleasure and arousal flash across her face especially in her eyes. Kara slipped her hand in the girl's panties and felt how aroused she really was. Kara removed her hand and slipped her wet fingers between the girl's lips. She slowly worked her fingers in and out of the girl's mouth to give her a taste of her own juices.

"I hope he does hire you." Kara whispered in her ear.

Kara withdrew her fingers from the girl's mouth and sucked them clean. The urge to play with a suspended model had started when she saw Brianna and Macy in their frozen bliss. She was relieved to finally be given a chance. After her experience with Lexi, Kara knew what she truly wanted and she was determined to find a way that didn't involve Rick.

***

Bill stood in front of his staff like he usually did for his announcements. Everyone was paying attention as Bill had developed a habit of freezing and humiliating those who weren't.

"Everyone who is anyone is talking about Decor." Bill said. "With that in mind, I just got off the phone with Mr. Lawson and he told me the Pop Star Selena wants to come to Decor."

A wave of excitement washed over the staff.

"We still need to discuss specifics with her management team, but ultimately it will be up to her to see what she wants to do." Bill said. "Anyway, she will be coming next week so for now, keep up the good work."

XBan
XBan
1,282 Followers
12