Decor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill dismissed the employees and was approached by Melissa.

"Can I talk to you for a second, sir?" Melissa asked.

"Of course." Bill said and brought her over to the corner for privacy. "What's the matter?"

"One of the cameras is missing." Melissa said.

"What do you mean missing?" Bill said, his anger rising.

"Someone stole it."

Bill's face turned white. With the camera on the loose, who knows what kind of tomfoolery someone was getting up to. If Mr. Lawson found out, Bill would lose his job and all the perks that came with it.

"Mr. Lawson is not to here about this, understood?" Bill ordered.

Melissa nodded.

"Get me all security footage over the last week and all the contracts of the guests." Bill said. "I'll find that thief."

***

Kara sat across from Mr. Lawson. After working with Mr. Lawson on the deal and seeing that his threats and promises had substance, Kara respected him. He put her in an uncomfortable position, but he also rectified several uncomfortable positions. She still wanted to be his Office Decor, but he made it clear that was never going to happen. He clasped his hands giving Kara a feeling of deja vu.

"Do you know why I called you here, Kara?" Mr. Lawson asked politely.

"To blackmail me." Kara said sarcastically without missing a beat.

Mr Lawson laughed and leaned back.

"Fortunately I'm all out of blackmail material." Mr. Lawson said. "But I do have a position available."

Mr. Lawson slid the contract towards her. Kara picked it up and saw the name Ashley Winters. Ashley Winters was one of Kara's heroes and someone Kara thought she would never meet. She read that the position was being a model display for Ashley's board meeting to show how the technology worked. Kara put the contract down.

"Why me?" Kara asked.

"Because I see you haven't picked a Decor job yet and to be quite honest, you're one of the most attractive girls left. I don't want to steal someone's Decor and I know how badly you want to experience that feeling again. If you accept this position, your first assignment will be with Ashley Winters. Once that is complete, you are back to your old job until a new assignment comes up." Mr. Lawson explained.

Kara stared at the contract. She always dreamed of meeting Ashley Winters. Now being offered to not only meet her, but to wear her signature designs, that was a win-win situation. Paul was right, working for Mr. Lawson was going to give her a lot more opportunity than working with him.

"So Kara, are you interested?" Mr. Lawson asked.

To be continued...

12