Decumeron Ch. 03: Fri 3/20/20

Story Info
As Covid rages on, four professors share stories--and more.
12.1k words
4.74
6k
6
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter three: Friday, March 20, 2020.

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed. I groped around for my phone and saw that it was already 10:00. Way to sleep away the morning, you lazy bum, I thought, and stumbled downstairs in my pyjamas looking for coffee.

Everyone else was downstairs sitting around the dining room table, working on their laptops. Sonya looked up as I came in. "Well, well, if it isn't sleeping beauty," she taunted. "Did you get your beauty sleep?"

"You seemed to be having trouble sleeping last night," Katherine said. She wasn't wrong. I passed out after our lovemaking, but I awoke soon after and spent the night tossing and turning, unable to get thoughts of Sonya and George, George and Katherine, Katherine and Sonya, me and Sonya, out of my head. "So I decided to let you sleep. But some of us have been up working for hours already."

I sighed. So much for awaking to the orgy I dreamed of. I guessed we still had to figure out how it was going to work.

Sonya stood up, and as she passed me, she grabbed my ass. Well, that was promising. "Co-distancing house meeting at two," she told me. "Get your work done by then, because no working or Covid talk after that."

I spent the rest of the morning actually doing my job by prepping for next week's classes. I was still figuring out what it meant to teach online, especially without access to my books, which were back in the city. I found that letting go of expectations helped. But as it got closer to two, I had a harder time focusing.

Around two, Sonya and I emerged from the rooms where we had been working. George and Katherine were already in the kitchen, getting wine for all of us. They led the way to the living room carrying the wine. I brought up the rear, with Sonya in front of me, and as we walked, I gently stroked her back. She looked at me over her shoulder and smiled. The house we were renting had a large living room with two big sofas-daybeds, really-facing each other, flanking a fireplace and a coffee table. George and Katherine set the pattern by sitting next to each other on one sofa, and Sonya and I sat next to each other facing them.

"I have an idea," Sonya offered. "How about each one of us talks a little about what we're hoping to get out of this new sexual order."

"So," I prompted, "who wants to go first?" I hope that by asking the question, I wouldn't have to start. Clearly, despite our general enthusiasm, we were all still a little shy, because nobody clamored to go first.

Sonya looked at her husband. "Why don't you start, honey? You did a great service with your story yesterday."

George cleared his throat and took a big swallow of wine. Yesterday notwithstanding, he was still clearly feeling a little insecure. "So, I've been watching a bunch of porn," he said nervously, "and I recently watched one that I was really into. Do you know about bird-dogging?" I did, as it happened, but Katherine looked confused. "It's basically amateur videos of women going out to the countryside-I think it's mostly an English thing-and getting gangbanged, usually in their car or near their car. Do you remember that French book that came out when we were just starting grad school that people were really into because it was smutty but high class? The Confessions of M? Catherine something?" He was sure to pronounce the name in the proper French way. "I can't remember the title."

I remembered the book. "Yeah, about a magazine editor or something like that who liked gangbangs. Right?"

"Yes," George confirmed. "She would go around France and her husband set up events where men would line up to fuck her. Dozens of them. You can see why Americans were into it: it let us read about the prurient French while also getting to read about group sex, and because it was a woman and she told it as a story of self-empowerment, we could feel good morally about it. It was perfect because it simultaneously let us feel superior to the French for being more puritanical, inferior for being less intellectual and free, and we could still get our rocks off. Anyway, these bird-dogging videos are like that, but they're English so they're much less sophisticated."

Katherine broke in. "So you're into gang bangs? Unfortunately, we've only got two dicks here, not dozens." She laughed, but she used the opportunity to get closer to him and move her hand next to his leg. He ignored her interruption.

"One of the things about bird-dogging videos is that the camera is usually held by the husband, who's watching and facilitating the gangbang. Sometimes he directs people to stay in the frame or move so he can get a good angle. But his character isn't fleshed out, and we're never told what he's getting out of filming his wife fuck and suck a bunch of other dudes. But there was one I watched recently that had a totally different dynamic. It started in a similar way, with a dyed-blonde woman sitting in a car seat with the door open, going down on a tubby man with his pants around his ankles. Then it cut to her lying on the car hood, her skirt hiked up and her legs splayed out, with a different guy fucking her. But what was striking is how she kept looking over at the camera, as if testing to see if she was doing it right.

"We hadn't seen the first guy come, but the second guy finished by pulling out and coming all over her shaved, hairless pussy. He grunted and backed away, and that's when we heard the husband-cinematographer speak. 'You enjoy my little slut?' He was talking to his friend, who pulled up his pants, came over to the camera, and seemed to high-five the husband. 'Yeah, mate. She's a right good lay.' Or some similar ridiculous English thing. Then a third guy appeared, and the husband told him to enjoy himself. He took his dick, wiped the other guy's cum with it, and pulled the woman's head up by her hair so she was sitting on the edge of the car and forced her to lick the cum off his dick. It was then that I noticed the woman was wearing a collar with a lock on it. I realized this was some sort of BDSM scene. And the woman sank to her knees beside the car, but as she was sucking off the third guy, she kept looking over at her master for approval. 'Slut,' he said, 'remember that you are my gift to these fine gentlemen, and by servicing them you are servicing me.'"

This was not, I had to admit, my particular kink, but it was still pretty hot. My cock was safely in my pants, but it was straining as it got harder. Next to me, Sonya's nipples were standing out prominently. Across the way Katherine's bosom was rising and falling and she breathed heavily, and she had gotten still closer to George. He was restoring the effect he'd had with his story yesterday, turning all of us on.

"The rest of the video was the husband-master giving his sub wife to all those men. He used them to degrade her, and each time they did, she would look at him and say, 'Thank you, sir.'"

Katherine had turned so she was facing George, and put her hand on his upper thigh and rubbed his leg, not quite at his crotch but close. She looked over at me, as if checking to see if everything was still all right, and I smiled and nodded. "Give us an example," she prompted.

"So there was one dude. He was younger and thinner than the rest of them, probably the best looking of all the men in the video, but also maybe less experienced in the bird-dogging scene. I imagined that the husband was a plumber or some other skilled tradesman, and this dude was his apprentice or something. The woman was sucking his dick, and we hear her master tell the young dude to slap her face with his cock. 'Cockslap her!' he orders. 'Show her who's in control!' The young dude does it, but not hard enough for the master's taste. 'Really hit her with your dick, mate,' he says, and when the dude gets the hang of it, the woman flinches and then turns to the camera and says, 'Thank you, sir.' Each time the dude's dick hits her in the face, she turns to her master and says, 'Thank you, sir.'"

Katherine was clearly into it. She was leaning closer to George, almost putting her tits in his face. She prompted him for more. "Was there cum play?"

"There was one part where she was lying on her back on the hood of her car, her knees up, with one standing in front of her fucking her, and another man on the side fucking her mouth. Her clothes had all come off by then, and her tits were falling off to the side lewdly. She had one hand playing with her clit and the other pumping the dick of the man she's blowing." Katherine finally moved her hand to be fully on his crotch. She unzipped his pants and took out his hard-on. Sonya and I watched as for the first time our spouses had full, direct sexual contact. Sonya leaned into me, and I put my arm around her shoulders so my hand could reach her breast. She turned and smiled at me, and I put my hand under her shirt through the neck and started playing with her nipple. Her small breasts felt so different from Katherine's full ones that I was used to. I flicked her nipple a few times, and she inhaled sharply.

Katherine had George's cock out and was holding it gently between her thumb and forefinger. She moved her hand up and down, lightly jacking him off. "Go on," she said quietly.

George tried to get enough composure to tell his story. "So she's filled up in her mouth and her pussy. Sometimes the husband gets the camera close enough to where they're fucking that you can see cum getting fucked out of her from the other men who have come in her. Like, she's so filled with cum that when the new man is fucking her, it just squeezes out of her."

Sonya leaned over to me and said quietly, "Jesus Christ that's a hot image." She bit her lip and moved her hand to my crotch, where my cock was hard and straining at my pants. She started to rub me through the fabric.

George was continuing. "I don't know how they timed it, but both dudes managed to come at the same time. They both pull out, and they cover her with cum. Just giant loads. The blowjob dude is standing over her face, and he covers her forehead, her cheek, it gets in her hair, and splashes down on her neck and her tits, too. The guy in her pussy goes from the opposite direction, and he plasters her chest and her stomach with cum. She makes a face as it hits her, and still more as it becomes clear how much cum there is, but she thanks each one of them. 'Thank you, sir, for your cum. Thank you, sir, for your cum. Thank you, sir, for covering me with your cum," she keeps saying, as the cum keeps coming. Plus of course there's the cum still running out of her pussy from the dozen previous men. She's a total mess, drenched in cum. Then her master says, 'Clean up, slut.' And she takes her hands and scoops up all their cum and bit by bit brings it to her mouth. At the start, she makes a show of not liking it, and her master has to tell her to swallow it, but by the end she's happy to take their cum from her body and her face and eat it."

Katherine leaned down and kissed George's cock. Her fist wrapped around the base, she took his head into her mouth. I checked in with myself. How was I feeling about watching my wife blow my friend? Pretty okay with it, I found. More than okay, actually. I squeezed Sonya's small breast. She was squirming against her own pants and still rubbing me through mine. "Was that the end?" she asked her husband. She was staring, transfixed, at Katherine's lips, spread apart by George's cock.

"Not quite. The young guy-the dude who cockslapped her-comes forward and kneels on the ground in front of the woman. This was clearly some sort of hazing for him too, maybe welcoming him into the club." He was having a hard time telling the story while Katherine blew him, but he was doing an admirable job staying collected. "The husband yells at him: 'Don't wait, clean her up, give the slut her reward.' The young dude leans in and goes down on her. I don't know how many guys had come in her pussy by then. Like a dozen. And the young dude's job was to clean it all out. Some of it was still dripping down her leg, and so he licks that up. He puts his fingers in her to clean her out, and licks his fingers. It's like he can't decide what he thinks about eating other men's cum. On one hand, he's not really into it, but he's also glad to be included, and he likes how much the woman is into it. He keeps looking up at her, and she looks down encouragingly. But even more, he keeps looking over to the master for approval to make sure he's doing it right. And all the fingering and tonguing is getting the wife hotter and hotter, and eventually the cleaning out just becomes going down on her. She finally comes, really hard, and looks at the camera and says, 'Thank you, sir,' one more time, and that was the end."

Sonya processed what we'd just heard. "So is that what you want now? To give me away to Peter?"

George interrupted her. "And Katherine." He gestured toward where she was still going down on him in his lap. I lightly pinched Sonya's nipple, just to remind her I was still there.

Sonya continued. "And Katherine. To turn me into their slut?" She was smiling, but she was looking down submissively. "Yes, sir."

George was distracted by Katherine's blowjob, running his hands through her hair, holding it up so it didn't fall in her face while she leaned over his lap, but he nodded. "If everyone's into it. I'm less into the dominating other men, to be honest, but giving Sonya to the two of you is a big fantasy." I smiled, noticing that although Sonya had asked him the question, he'd made a point of responding to me and Katherine.

Katherine sat up, licked her lips, and turned away from George. "I'm into it," she said, smiling and suddenly very lighthearted. She smirked at leaving George high and dry, and said, "But not yet. First we have to hear from everyone else. Nobody comes until we finish story hour." George, his cock sticking out from his open pants, glistening with Katherine's saliva, sighed.

Sonya moved her hand from the outside of my clothes down below my pants' waist. She found my cock and gave it a squeeze. The feel of her soft hand was exciting, and I could feel my cock twitch in response. She didn't need any convincing to be given to me. "I want to hear what Peter has in mind."

"So I, uh, I have three things I'm, um, thinking of," I stuttered. I didn't have a story like George to entertain people, but I didn't want to fall short. I had to think of one quickly. But Sonya's hand was on my hardening cock, and it was pretty distracting. She gave it another squeeze. "The first thing is pretty basic. I'm really looking forward to fucking Sonya. As a present from George or not."

Sonya leaned closer to me and stage-whispered in my ear. "I think that can be arranged."

Katherine tried to help me out. "Any particular fantasy?"

"Well, I mean." Good grief. Why was this going so badly? The woman had her hand in my pants and my wife had had her husband's dick in her mouth a minute ago. Why was I being so shy? "I think it would be especially fun to lie back and have you ride me," I said, directing myself directly to Sonya.

She took her hands from my pants, pushed me down on the sofa, and straddled one of my legs. I could feel the warmth emanating through her pants as she ground into my thigh. She rubbed the palms of her hands down my chest, my sides, and then brought them together at the button of my pants, which she undid. She reached inside again, still grinding herself on my leg. "Any position you want."

She pulled out my cock and started to stroke its underside lightly.

I was gaining confidence. "Okay. The second thing is, it was really fucking hot watching Katherine suck George just now. I'm hoping we can have several sessions together, so we can watch each other and switch off."

Sonya was pumping my cock more strongly now. George, his cock still out of his pants, still hard, reached over and took hold of the bottom of Katherine's shirt and pulled it off. I felt Sonya lick my cock as I stared at my wife in her bra, exposed to everyone.

"I'd like to be in the same bed and play with these nipples"—finally, I took some control, pushed Sonya off, sat up, and grabbed her breast and squeezed it, then pinched her nipples through her shirt—"play with these nipples while my cock is in Katherine, or vice versa." Sonya and I were facing each other on the couch now, her hand back to rubbing my exposed cock, mine mauling her small tits like a teenager. "I'd like to be able to kiss Katherine while George is fucking her and I'm fucking Sonya. You know, I'm just saying I want a foursome.

"But the third thing gets a story."

"Oh good," Sonya said, and she took her shirt off, finally giving me a look at her long, elegant torso, her sexy shoulders, her perfectly teacup-sized breasts that didn't look like they'd sagged a millimeter since she was seventeen, and her hard, straining nipples.

"Good indeed," Katherine said, reaching back for George's cock.

I turned frontwards and went back to sitting beside Sonya with my arm over her shoulder; if I wanted to tell a story, never mind watch Katherine jack off George, I couldn't just make out with Sonya. But I made sure her hand was still on my member and mine was still fondling her breast.

"A few years ago, you all might remember that Katherine and I had a deal where we could hook up with people at conferences. So I have a conference friend. She's very cute, with curls and these cute dimples and a great rack. Very wholesome looking. She has two kids, I think maybe 10-ish years old, and a husband who teaches high school or is a librarian or something like that. So a few years ago, we're supposed to go out to dinner with a whole group, but somehow everyone bails, and it's just the two of us. We split a bottle of wine, and she flirts outrageously. She keeps touching me, she undoes a button on her very demure blouse, the whole thing. She knows—I've told her before—about Katherine's and my non-monogamy, and I don't know what changed that night, but she decided I was safe and told me that she and her husband were also non-monogamous. So, obviously, we go back to my room.

"When we get there, her whole demeanor changes. She says, 'You know, at these conferences, I may look cute and demure, but that's not what I really am. Take off my shirt.' So I do, and she has a red satiny bra with thick, sturdy cups. She takes it off to show me that both of her nipples are pierced. I've never seen pierced nipples on anyone in person before. This was before all our students started walking around braless with their tight shirts showing everyone their nipple bars."

"Like Fiametta!" Sonya said triumphantly. "She's one of George's grad students, and she does that. It is very unprofessional and very hot." As if to demonstrate what she meant by "very hot," she got on the floor between my legs and took my cock into her mouth. All the way in. We all watched as she deep throated me, swallowing my cock down her throat and burying her nose in my pubic hair.

Katherine stood up to get a better view. "That is very impressive," she said.

Sonya pulled off, gasped for air, and started rubbing my now very slippery cock. She looked up at me with her pretty face and said, "The best thing I learned in high school," she said. "Go on. But pick up the pace."

"Okay, sorry," I said. "Anyway, it turned out that her labia were also pierced. She had this whole thing about how she was worried I was attracted only to the cute version she presented at conferences and not the pierced, dirty person she actually was."

"And were you?" George asked.

"She did not need to worry. Her piercings were extremely hot. The difference between her demure presentation and what was under her clothes made it even hotter. I spent most of the evening going down on her with her rings in my mouth. She loved it when I took them between my lips and pulled."