All Comments on 'Dee Dee's Husband Responds'

by Joesephus

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments (Page 2)
nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - no comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

she should thank God that bud was her husband because i would have taken a bat to her and she would be deceased.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Interesting story. The way it's told, it seems entirely believable that the first story was less than honest. Very good.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

It was... different. Too much whiny, angry, internal dialogue. He purports to want a nasty divorce and then meekly rolls over. It felt disjointed and choppy. 3/5.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

I wish I could find a reason to say this should exist but alas, I cannot.

Granted it took some of the stank off that horribly written shit story written by the usual homosexual leaning cuck males that "write" here, and I think you could have made a good story out of the premise you used but it ended up being a wilted dud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

MC did everything but stomp his widdo' footsie. It's awful enough to be true.

michaellajonesmichaellajonesalmost 2 years ago

I haven't read the first story but this view was OK as far as it went , where is the rest of the story?

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 2 years ago

Ramblings. Nothing to see here.

ayerollerayerolleralmost 2 years ago

Without the confrontation there is no story, only the ramblings of a madman(I know for I am one). Woulda, could, I might, thinking bout it, they will pay are all well and good. We can all envision the punishment. To leave us with a bastardised version of "a life well lived" while great for all the wusses out there, does not put meat on the grill for us "there is a bill coming due" borderline btb group. YOU as the author(and a very good one) are the director and as such, you should have brought us into that dark dirty alley where justice was meted out.

Technically-5

Captivatability-5

Resolution-2

You need to finish it to resolve your life's conflicts.

Good, sad story.

ayerollerayerolleralmost 2 years ago

Whoops, didn't realize this was that old. Hopefully author still writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the commentator below, this author is years dead.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is perhaps the weakest of Joesephus' submissions to Literotica. He seemed destined to become an author of great renoun. Perhaps his potential reached fulfillment in an alternate Earth's exploit of random chance somewhere in our infinite universe. Hope so, at least.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

It’s a good start to a story

Opinionated1Opinionated1over 1 year ago

why did you write this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You really needed some to edit your story Especially for grammar. Now as for the story it was ok, but why did the author feel they only had to write half a story? And then never complete it !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where’s the rest of the story?

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 1 year ago

No real resolution, ends to quickly.

Bham487Bham4879 months ago

Waste of time. What was the wife’s reaction to the divorce? So many other details missing

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I read several comments about how the story ended so abruptly and that it wasn’t a complete edited story . Did you idiots read the first paragraphs??? The author died before completing it. His partner posted it “as is” for Josephus’ fans because there was no way of knowing where the story was going! There were even additional comments from his partner at the end. If it’s not complete enough for you, then write your own ending! And —if any of you wankers have the BALLS—post it here for the other wankers to shred it to pieces! Anybody up for the challenge???

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Heartache. Too many questions too many lies...

Is the daughter a daddy's girl? The take refuge in the unconditional love of an innocent

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

"How do I hate thee, let me count the ways", Elizabeth Beretta Browning? (..doth he protest too much?) Action speaks louder than words.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous