Dee Teaches BBC 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen just shook her head a little, but in wonder rather than denial. At that moment Dee knew that she had understood Helen correctly and that she had played the situation just right. Coming from Helen's background just being seen with a Black man was way beyond the pale. It made that first step a huge one but once that step was taken then the momentum could carry a girl a long way. Helen had been thinking about this for a long time and now the realisation that she was finally going to act on her desires was fuelling her determination to do just that.

"Ok," said Dee, "time for us to get started." She looked Helen up and down. "Of course you look good in that outfit but you aren't exactly dressed to impress and that's what we need to do. You aren't going to be playing around with white boys any more. Talking of which..."

Chad had come to the door and was looking at them - obviously expecting Dee to leave so that he could swoop in.

"Time to wave your old life goodbye."

Helen did just that. Her face broke into a broad warm smile and she waved to Chad before walking to the vehicle. Dee followed her a second later having just had time to see Chad raise a hand in response. Chad did not have a warm beautiful smile. Chad looked confused, frustrated and angry. Chad was not happy but then losers seldom are.

Leez and Izeye

Dee had got so used to the city that she took many things as a given nowadays. As the landscape grew more urban so you saw more graffiti, more neglect and more people. As you changed neighborhood first the faces were usually white, then there was a mix and then they were nearly all African-American. To Dee that was as expected and as usual as the sun rising and setting. One glance across told her that Helen did not feel quite the same way.

With her background and current circumstances it was quite possible that Helen was in the 'minority' for the first time. She looked a little nervous as well as excited. Well that showed sound common sense. Their situation carried dangers as well as opportunities. Which was why they needed to make their first call.

The little cluster of stores looked much as it did the first time Dee had come here. It was something of a rite of passage in their lifestyle. Being shown off for Leez's inspection. They were no sooner through the door before...

"Hey Dee - good to see you again. This the one that Shaka told me about?" Leez had a broad open face and a no nonsense attitude. "She got some potential but she ain't helping herself." She gave an almost theatrical shake of the head. "That sort of outfit might have been alright for the crackas but it won't cut it where my girl Dee's gonna be taking you. What you think Dee - we get her a travelling outfit and then one for later?"

"Sounds right."

Helen suddenly looked very worried. "I don't have much..."

Leez's business-like demeanour reasserted itself. "Don't be worrying about that. Had a call from Mr Taylor. I forget which program this is coming out of - probably something to do with urban regeneration." All the time her eyes were measuring up Helen and assessing her strengths and potential weaknesses. "Bringing beauty and amenities to the ghetto and by the time I'm done you gonna qualify on both counts."

Leez had a certain clientele. The girls going out clubbing and also the girls for whom attracting male attention was a more professional concern. The business sent her way from Mr Taylor was a very juicy cherry on top of the cake.

"You been a dancer?" Leez asked as she competed her visual assessment.

Helen smiled. "I used to love dancing but this year I don't have the time."

"Find it," said Leez in a matter of fact tone. "Builds up the muscle tone in your thighs and yo' butt. You pretty good for a cracka back there and with some work well you'll notice Phat-assed white girls are real popular round here. What you think Dee - this a job for LaTreya?"

Dee nodded. She had absolutely no doubt that her formidable personal trainer would love the task. She'd make the introduction if this evening went well.

Leez stepped up and pulled Helen's top tight to her bust. "Yeah, I thought so. Girl if you got it then you gotta learn to flaunt it. Can't be wearing this baggy shit and hiding your potential. How you with heels?"

"I don't really wear..."

"What the fuck's the education system coming to. Well I'll set you up for now but a little more tone in that butt and the wiggle from a pair of heels will get you a LOT of attention and JUST the sort of attention you're seeking. I'm telling you and you can listen to me cos old Leez has got eyes in her head and knows what she's talking about." The Black woman nodded and then turned to her racks of clothing.

Helen gave Dee a rather startled look as Leez began collecting items.

Dee just gave a reassuring smile and a nod back. Leez wasn't wrong - she had a real good eye.

The African-American woman was soon back and thrust an armful of clothing at Helen. "Room's back there - when you come out I only want to see you in these you understand."

"Yes Leez," said Helen and meekly went to the door suggested.

"I thought the customer was always right," teased Dee.

"Shit," said Leez in disgust. "Nowadays they're teaching them not to look good for a man. Like it's some kind of a insult if someone tells them they look hot as fuck. Fuck that! You cracka girls is going down to the ghetto then you best be going on the ghetto's terms. But then YOU know that." Leez gave Dee a sly smile

Yes, Dee knew that very well. It wasn't so long since she hadn't but you learned fast in this lifestyle.

The outside door opened.

"After you," came a deep voice.

Dee saw Izeye holding open the door with one big Black hand. Two white women in their early twenties walked in and each gave a little jump and giggle as they walked by him. Dee had a strong notion what his other hand had been up to. A suspicion confirmed when the second girl paused to stick her butt out at the big man. Izeye smiled and moved a little closer as the girl gave a wiggle at him before giggling and moving into the store.

Leez took no notice of her husband. At first you could think that the wives were beaten down into accepting their men's actions. Dee had come to learn the truth was rather different. Leez and most of the other Black wives had a zero tolerance of their men cheating. It was just that white girls didn't count as cheating. They were no threat, no challenge to Leez's status. They were amusements for Izeye while she was his life partner. Besides, Leez sometimes enjoyed joining in his fun and games.

Helen emerged holding her black leather jacket closed. "Err Leez, I think you forgot..."

"I didn't forget shit - drop them hands and lets see how you're looking."

Leez was wearing a pair of kitten-heeled thigh-high boots. There was then a flash of bare skin before a short tight denim skirt. Above that she wore her black leather jacket which now opened a little to show a sheer transparent dark sleeve-less top underneath. The girl turned at a signal from Leez and as she did so a hard young nipple was clearly visible through the transparent material of her top.

"You was a dancer - well touch your toes this way and away from us."

Helen obeyed, despite the fact that the tight skirt slightly restricted her movements. Dee saw the flash of white lace as she bent over away from them. For a moment she tried to remember the last time she'd worn panties under a skirt on a night out. Still - Helen was only a beginner.

"What do you think hon," Leez aked her husband.

Izeye nodded. "Real nice but it'd be better with heeled boots maybe."

Leez gave Helen a significant look. Dee didn't doubt that the girl had taken the lesson.

"That'll do you for travelling - now I'm gonna see to my other customers while you try on that other outfit."

***

When Leez returned she gave a little smile of triumph. "Yeah, I knew that would look good. Kinda goes with Dee here too. The respectable high-class MILF with her slutty little daughter. You two are going to be REAL popular."

"Preach it baby," said Izeye with a low chuckle

Was it really asking too much to be an older sister?! Ah well, Dee knew that they were right. The men would love that idea and to be honest, deep down, Dee rather liked it too.

Leez was soon back helping her other customers while Helen changed back into her 'travelling' outfit.

"Pretty isn't she," Dee asked Izeye.

"She is - but I know what you're doing."

She cast him an enquiring glance with a half-smile on her lips.

"She's real pretty but I'd go for her hot 'mom' EVERY time."

Was it shallow of Dee to feel so pleased? Well, she didn't care if it was! Izeye's words made her feel very good. So good that she almost forgot their last errand.

Only once she had helped Helen fit on her big gaudy hoop ear-rings with the 'S' in brilliants for Shaka were they really ready to leave.

Taking Up Dancing Again

Dee knew how self-aware Helen was feeling as they went further into the city. These neighborhoods were almost entirely African-American and Helen was well-aware how sexy her outfit was. White girls only came to these parts dressed like that for one thing. She knew that and yet she was going.

Dee smiled. Helen might think this was the ghetto but there were tougher parts of the Capital and this was Beverley Hills compared to certain parts of H-Town. She'd picked their itinerary carefully and the next stage would be a step up, but still on safe ground.

She had only been there once herself, as a prelude to a night with several fit young Black men. A little celebration for their completing their adult education course with her. That night had been quite an Adult Education for her too!

The place was nothing special, just a relatively small building with no advertising save for the large African-American man leaning supposedly nonchalantly by the entrance.

"You got a new job?" said Dee with delight.

The man laughed. "Just giving my man Kareem a chance to get a drink. Besides I wanted to make sure my girls got here OK."

Helen looked at Dee with a confused look on her face. Dee reached over and touched her new friend's hoop ear-ring.

"You're wearing his bling so you're one of his girls - at least for tonight. That right Shaka?"

"Shit she can be one of my girls ANY night she likes. Now Dee time you gave yo future baby-daddy some sugar."

Dee moved into his strong arms and felt her usual exhilaration as his mouth found hers, their lips parting and tongues meeting. It always felt so good to be with Shaka. He had been her first - he had been the one to teach her how things really were. Just as she was now going to teach Helen.

Poor Helen! She had gone so red in the face when Shaka had basically told her that he wanted to fuck her. Dee wondered if she had ever felt that embarrassed - probably she had. That was why she knew that Helen would soon learn to get over it. If all went to plan she'd have very little room for such nonsense after tonight. She'd have learned that to savour life's pleasures you needed to be ready to reach out and grasp them.

The door opened to a blast of noise, voices almost drowned out by the heavy beat of a powerful sound system.

"They here? Oh fuck! Where YOU been hiding baby?" It seemed Kareem liked the look of Helen. "You ain't losing your eye for talent Shaka."

"Just met her," said Shaka nonchalantly. "My little bitch Dee found this one."

Helen's cheeks were red again, her eyes fixed on Kareem's powerful frame and bulging muscles.

Kareem's eyes were on Dee now. "So this is Dee. I should have realised! I only know her by reputation but I'm hoping I can put that right real soon."

Dee wondered if she was blushing too now. Probably not but she felt that little extra charge of heat through her body. It was so good to be desired by a man like this, such an affirmation of her sexual being. That was the real lesson Helen would be learning tonight and it was a lesson that never ever got old.

Shaka ran several clubs but when you walked through the door you could tell this wasn't one of them. The smell of weed was too strong for that. The room wasn't that small but it was very crowded and noisy. Dee felt rather than saw the eyes turned onto her and Helen. She knew that the young girl was feeling it too. A quick glance showed that they were the only whites in the rough-and-ready club. As they moved forward Dee felt the men moving in behind her. They were drawing attention but not so much as the little makeshift stage.

A girl was dancing on a raised area in the middle of the space. She was a dark-skinned Latina - already naked save for a garter and a tiny g-string. The space around her platform was crowded with men, all of them African-American or Black Hispanic. Wads of notes were being waved at her from every direction and she danced from side to side to collect her tribute. Singles would be thrown on stage as she danced or twerked. The girl knew what her audience liked and was extremely well-equipped to provide it.

It was Tamika dancing up on stage there and Dee remembered her other time here and knew again that she had chosen rightly for Helen's education.

Fives and tens were permitted to be tucked into Tamika's garter - which meant some fine close-up action for the lucky benefactor. Hands stroking the smooth coffee skin - a fortunate or generous man was allowed a kiss or to put his head between her breasts. Then, with graceful ease, she swirled back out into the centre of her platform.

Tamika was a pro - beautiful and graceful and magnificently mercenary. A long floral tattoo ran all the way down one leg. She worked her crowd with skill. Her eyes ran over them looking for her next green. As they swept her audience she saw the new arrivals. She gave an ecstatic grin and pointed..

Dee and Shaka were each side of Helen as they moved slowly forward through the crowd and towards the stage. At that gesture from the dancer Dee felt Helen give a little shiver but there was no hesitation in her movement forward. Did the girl know or even suspect what would happen on that platform? Dee knew and for a moment wished that she was again where Helen was, about to experience the next few minutes for the first time.

Tamika's athletic body was above them when they reached the stage. She again reached out an arm. As Dee helped Shaka ease Helen forward the last couple of steps she felt that she was making an offering, a sacrifice to a vital goddess of beauty and sexuality, a goddess whose avatar was the athletically powerful form of Tamika. Happily Dee knew the 'victim' in this particular rite stood to lose nothing but potentially to gain much. Just as she herself had.

The 'victim' also had to be willing. Helen's hesitation was momentary and then she held her hand up to meet Tamika's. The strong brown fingers grasped her wrist and Tamika easily pulled Helen up onto the stage in one fluid motion. The two girls were of about the same height but Tamika had the power and grace of a professional dancer.

The roar from the crowd was huge, a roar of joy and anticipation. Some had seen Tamika 'initiate' a white girl before, others had only heard about it. All were excited to see tonight's performance. That wall of noise, even drowning out the music, seemed to shock Helen more than anything that had happened so far. She froze up there on stage.

Dee was very close, looking straight up at the two young women. She saw Tamika's wonderful amber eyes find the frightened brown ones of Helen and capture them. Tamika's mouth framed words.

'Give yourself to me.'

The white girl swallowed, her body seeming to shake as if caught in a breeze. All her anticipations and desires and fears surging through her body. Dee knew that in that instant Helen had forgotten her and Shaka and the club and the crowd and the whole world. At that moment there was only Tamika. Again she felt a pang that she herself would not feel that again but also joy at what was to come for her new friend and pupil.

Tamika's lips moved again, any sound lost in the bedlam of music and shouts and cheers.

'Give yourself and find yourself.'

Helen's eyes were wide and staring, her mouth opened a little as if to speak and then she gave an almost imperceptible nod. Tamika moved forward and claimed her, there was no other possible description of the way that her hungry mouth closed on Helen's. Even as her tongue explored and met the girl's so Tamika had begun pushing off Helen's jacket and then dropping it to the floor where Shaka collected it.

The noise only increased a notch as Helen's see-through top was revealed, her breasts barely concealed.

"Damn," Dee heard Shaka's voice. "She been hiding them. Gotta be 34D." Dee had no definite information on that but she took her man's word for it - he was something of an expert in such matters. Whatever the measurements - on the girl's slim frame her breasts looked amazing.

Tamika's strong hand closed firmly first on one breast and then on the other, her mouth still locked onto Helen's. Finally she broke and smiled. Again her lips moved, again the seemingly silent communication with her new partner.

'Now - we dance!'

As they arrived Tamika had been dancing for the men, displaying her agility and flexibility, stressing her beautiful rounded butt. Now she danced for Helen but in the full knowledge that her men would relish the spectacle.

Whoever was running the music had helped by transitioning to a powerful fast heavy beat with no vocals. Dee had heard it a time or two before in the clubs. She'd asked Odell once what it was called.

"Lost in the ghetto," said Odell with a smile that showed his gold tooth.

Dee had an idea that nearly everyone in that club knew that 'Lost in the Ghetto' was playing and understood the significance. Understood it and relished it. The only one not to know was Helen and what did she need to know it for? She was experiencing it.

Tamika was dancing now, her every move focused on Helen and slowly, slowly, the white girl responded, her movements hesitant and stiff at first but then becoming more fluid and natural.

Tamika was like a panther, the embodiment of sleek grace and power. Helen could not quite compete but you could see that she had learned dance too. Dee had to admit that Helen was probably doing better than she had on the night that she had first met Tamika. Not that it mattered to the crowd. The dancing was just the prelude, the first act of Tamika's performance. That was what they had come to see.

Tamika moved around Helen pressing her firm brown breasts against the girl. Then she paused in front of her once more and her lips moved.

'Now - my skin on your skin. Give yourself fully.'

Helen understood and her last fears seemed blasted away by her dancing with Tamika. Her hands dropped to her top and in one motion she pulled it up and over her head. The men in the club roared and whistled their approval again but Dee wasn't sure that Helen heard them. Maybe they were the cause of the excitement and desire radiating from Helen's face and her every move but Dee doubted it. She thought Tamika's little nod of approval was the more likely candidate.

Now Tamika moved close again and this time it was as it had to be, ancient and fundamental. Brown skin on white skin, brown breast against white breast, brown mouth and white mouth locked together in a deep passion. Tamika broke their kiss only to drop her head down as if to devour Helen's left tit. Her mouth sucked voraciously as her tongue worked. Then the right - leaving Helen's left breast gleaming with saliva, her nipple standing hard and proud.

Soon they were dancing again but both topless now, firm breasts exposed and moving to the rhythmn of their movements. Tamika prowled around her prey and then moved in behind her - pressing her breasts into Helen's back. Her hand moved round onto the white belly and then down, forcing its way into the tight denim skirt. Another roar from the crowd and suddenly Helen was looking at them as if realising their existence for the first time in many minutes. A glow had come onto her skin, both from the exertion of exercise and from her thrill at the crowd's reaction.