Dee Teaches BBC 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee pointed down and Helen smiled before bopping down between Dee's legs. The younger woman moved to the junction where hard Black cock met soft white pussy and she began to lick. Dee gasped again and staggered before her outstretched arms found the wall. Strong Black hands found her hips and held her. Desire and lust radiated through her whole body and she again moaned her pleasure. A moan which turned into a half-scream as Marquis took the brakes off and began to fuck her hard.

Helen's tongue flicked out to contact Marquis's cock, as it thrust in and out of Dee's pussy, tasting the juices on it and adding her own saliva as lubricant. Only when Marquis was all the way in did he change his fucking to a heavy rolling rhythmn of pleasure. Dee just gasped and struggled to stand on her quivering legs. Then Helen's tongue was at the top of her pussy where Marquis' Big Black Cock was pushing in and out. The wicked little tongue explored and teased and Dee's world seemed to explode. Apparently it was good for Marquis too because he grunted as he unloaded five heavy loads of premium Black seed into Dee's unprotected white pussy.

"Fuck yeah," gasped Marquis, "that's some damn fine white pussy." His big hand gently tapped Dee's backside and then he withdrew. Helen immediately dropped her head down to clean his big cock. "Yeah," growled Marquis in appreciation, "you're a natural too. Next time it'll be your turn. Now get your share of that nigga nut".

He pointed and Helen obeyed, moving her mouth to the entrance of Dee's pussy and beginning to lick and suck. The girl had shown a little nervousness at the prospect of taking Marquis' Big Black Cock but as she tasted his seed in Dee's pussy she was warming to the idea. One thing was for sure - white-bread white boy sex was never going to be on the agenda again.

Last Stop

"We been streaming - so its no trouble." Izeye always kept strange hours. "Besides I can always make time for what you are wanting. I'm hearing we'll have a limited window of opportunity." He seemed to roll the last word around in his mouth as if he was savouring it and its meaning.

"Hopefully," responded Dee. "Anyway I've been feeling for a while that it was time."

"Huh," said the big African-American, "no offense but I saw it the first time I met you with Shaka. It was only you took a while to recognise the fact. Talking of which - how's your friend feeling about the last few hours."

Dee glanced across at Helen. The young woman's eyes were fixed on Izeye's bare arms, the intricate swirling patterns of his full sleeve tattoos that seemed to shimmer and move as he used his powerful muscles. "It's been amazing," Helen said, "I never imagined..."

"You going Black for real or you just playing at it?" Izeye's question was blunt

Helen didn't seem to even understand how there could be any other possible answer to that. "After tonight I know I can never go back to... how it was."

"Like something to remember that fact?"

Helen's eyes grew wide as she again looked at the tattoos on Izeye's arms.

The big man shook his head. "Nah, no ink - not yet anyway. I just meant one of these. He reached into a draw and pulled out a packaged small charm, silver with an enamelled 'Queen of Spades' logo. "Look real good with an outfit like that one." He moved forward and his bare hand gently caressed Helen's exposed belly. "What you say?"

The young woman paused a moment before simply saying, "Yes."

Izeye smiled and patted the couch with his big hand. As Helen got onto it and laid down he was already preparing his equipment. Within a couple of minutes he had quickly and skilfully pierced Helen's navel and applied the 'QOS' charm. So simple and so easy but another important step in Helen's new life.

"It hardly hurt at all," Helen said with surprise as she was back on her feet and admiring her new jewellery in the mirror.

"Izeye knows his business," said Dee, "that's why I always come to him."

"Talking of which," said Izeye as his hand again slapped his couch.

Dee took her place on it and reached out her hand. Helen, her new young friend and protégé, came and took hold of it. Dee always liked that female support because she knew that this would hurt. That was sort of an important part of it in a way.

Izeye changed his gloves and eased his machinery up close to the couch. "Like we talked about earlier?"

Dee nodded and then winced a little as she heard the tattoo gun start up. Seconds later she felt the bite of the needle as Izeye began his work. Hardly a test of his skill. Just careful distinct lettering at the bottom of her belly.

This pussy

for

Black cock only

The needle marked her and Dee's grip tightened a little on Helen's hand. She'd never get used to that feeling. She pursed her lips and looked up straight into the brown eyes of her new friend. Helen had a look of concern - no doubt imagining herself in Dee's position. Dee winced a little but then smiled. "Just a little pain for a lot of gain," she said.

"Preach it girl," muttered Izeye - his concentration still solely on his job.

The ink wouldn't change anything - Dee had been Black only for over a year now. But it felt right to mark the fact. After all - didn't a good teacher always lead by example?