Dee Teaches BBC 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee felt Shaka's strong right arm holding her as they both watched the stage. She knew what Helen was feeling now. "She'll do," said Shaka his mouth against her ear, "you found a good one there." Dee felt pleasure at his words - a new sort of pleasure but a very real and strong one for all that.

Tamika's hand had explored and now it reappeared to expertly undo Helen's skirt before the Latina dancer slipped down to ease the garment with her. Helen stepped out of the skirt and was left wearing only her boots, her panties and, of course, Shaka's hoops. She was like putty in Tamika's hands now, pliable clay to be moulded as the Latina desired.

Tamika put a hand behind Helen's back and then moved. The white girl was swept down until her shoulders were on the floor. As Tamika stood again she held Helen's legs pulling them up and apart. Then her hands moved up to grasp the white material of the white panties and her face pushed forward. Helen's mouth was open now, a mixture of surprise and desire. Tamika's sharp strong teeth closed on the white material before her hands pulled the panties down. Tamika's head moved forward again and her face found the neatly-trimmed area between Helen's legs. The white girl's head went back and her mouth opened but the roaring of the crowd and the heavy music beat left her scream of pleasure only a ghost upon the air.

Strong brown fingers worked white breasts and nipples, an exquisitely skilled tongue explored and exploited young white pussy. Dee saw Helen's legs begin to shake and then her whole body. Had no-one done that for her before? Certainly no-one as skilled as Tamika.

"You want more - make it rain," shouted Tamika, her fingers making the symbol of falling rain-drops. They couldn't have heard her but they knew that signal. Dollar bills had been thrown onto the stage before, joining those already half-covering the stage - but now there was a wave of currency. Men were throwing handfuls onto the stage and the beautiful Latina nodded her approval.

Another swift movement of Tamika's and the women were now lying together, head to tail. Tamika was already at work while Helen hesitated - her vision filled with shaved Puerto Rican pussy. Another key moment and another test successfully passed. Helen pushed her mouth down and began trying to give pleasure for pleasure. She reached her hands up to hold the Latina's big butt in place, to hungrily taste and savour her sex.

After perhaps a minute Tamika easily broke the girl's grasp, her strong dancer's legs pushing her up. Then she put her hands on her thighs as she stood above Helen, wiggling and thrusting her big butt and drawing more waves of dollar bills thrown onto the stage.

Tamika kept dipping herself down and pushing her exposed pussy closer and closer to Helen. Finally Helen could stand it no more. She tried to push her head and then her tongue up to meet Tamika, tried to grasp her and pull her down. Tamika's strength was too much for her, taunting her with her own desires

Another swift movement of the dancer and Tamika stood up and away - signalling to the edge of the stage. Another roar went up from those in the crowd who had seen her perform before. A man's leather belt was handed to her and she moved back to where Helen was getting to her feet, each step punctuated by the heavy beat of the soundtrack.

Tamika grasped the girl from behind and held her, kissing her neck and throat as her hands moved round to cup Helen's tits. For a brief moment Helen's wide-open eyes met Dee's. Dee saw it all there - the realisation and the desire - just as she herself had felt it. She smiled and nodded but knew that Helen wouldn't see it. Helen was entirely bound up in what Tamika was doing for her, what Tamika was exposing within her.

The brown lips were at Helen's ear now, probably still having to shout in the cacophony but the message was received. Helen sank to her knees and bowed her head as Tamika put the belt around her neck and then tightened it to act as a make-shift collar. Tamika held up her hand and another object was tossed to her. She leaned down and, with Helen's assistance, pulled the garter up onto the girl's pale thigh.

It was so typical of Tamika. The symbolic and the practical. Helen had given herself by accepting the belt as a collar, everyone there knew it and not least Helen herself. The garter was for the next and last part of their performance. It was time to get paid.

"You remember that..."

Dee heard Shaka's words in her ear and she did remember. Seeing Helen brought it back with intense vividness. Being led on hands and knees around the stage to collect the men's tribute. Currency thrust into the garter belt, exploring hands reaching for her body. Rough hands fondling her breasts, seeking but never quite reaching her pussy. The feel of the currency notes against her bare skin.

That gave Dee a new thought and she spoke it into Shaka's ear.

Now Tamika was standing at the center of the stage holding out her hands, encouraging a last little blizzard of dollar bills while Helen sat at her feet. The Latina seemed to be drinking in the waves of noise coming from the crowd, acknowledging their acceptance that there really was no dancer quite like her. Two club security were collecting up the bills as the two women finally moved over to Shaka and Dee.

The music was cranked down a little. Dee felt a slight sympathy as she saw an African-American girl get on stage. It had to be rough to have to follow Tamika.

Helen still looked a little dazed, her cheeks flushed and her mouth open a little to suck in oxygen. Tamika reached down to take the huge bundle of currency from her garter.

"My girl Dee here didn't need the money but Helen there could use some of that green. Fifty-fifty." Shaka's voice was the model of reason.

"Bull-SHIT." It seemed Tamika didn't agree. "It's my experience and MY skill that makes it rain. Think this one could have made all this green on her own? She peeled off six bills. I'll pay her 300 dollars."

Shaka gently shook his head. "Sixty-forty in your favor. You telling me this fine piece didn't bulk out the take. When's the last time you done so well?"

Tamika paused and then smiled her predatory mercenary little smile. "Sixty-forty but I work three other clubs too. I want her to come perform with me at those too. Same terms. Sixty-forty." She turned her beautiful amber eyes back onto Helen. "A deal my new little white slut? Also after we dance we can..." She left the sentance unfinished but the way her eyes travelled over Helen's almost naked body left little doubt what Tamika was suggesting.

"Yes, yes please." blurted out Helen. It sounded ridiculous but no-one laughed. Instead they went back to the little room behind the club where the take was counted and a couple of thousand dollars were handed to Shaka.

Dee saw Helen's eyes following the money, she knew what it meant to her.

"It'll be safe?" asked the girl.

"It'll be safe," assured Dee.

"Gonna get time-off from that job of yours to work with Tamika?" Shaka was all business.

"Oh..." said Helen, it seemed she had forgotten all about the necessities of her old life.

Shaka took out his phone and selected a contact.

"Hey man - it's Shaka... Doing real fine, just been watching Bobo's piece down here... It don't get old I'll say that... Listen, you still needing servers down there... I dunno about that, maybe so. But I do know she's a good server and sometimes she ain't shy." He winked at Helen who suddenly seemed to realise she was near naked and began putting on her clothes. "She out with my girl tonight but how about tomorrow?... Cool my girl will bring her by."

Shaka found a piece of paper and handed it to Helen. "Put your address down and Dee will collect you tomorrow. Take you over to see my friend Theo. I think you'll enjoy working for him. Unless, of course, you too much in love with your current place?"

"Fuck no," said Helen.

Shaka smiled. "One thing I can promise is that plenty of brothas will tip real well if they got a sweet little white thing like you serving. Also, Theo is a good man. Serving is all you'll be expected to do - so long as you wants it that way."

Helen looked at him and then at the money. Dee knew what she was thinking. Was this a new door of opportunity opening for her or was it a net closing in around her to cut off her chances of retreat. Dee knew that it was both and willed the girl to take her chance.

Helen nodded.

"Cool," smiled Shaka, "now you two best be moving. I like the way my ice looks on you Helen - especially when it's about all you're wearing. Next time I see it we'll have to be more private so I can show you JUST how much I like it."

Shaka was an imposing, powerful handsome man. Again Dee knew just how Helen felt - the realisation that a man like that desired her. She saw the flush on Helen's cheeks and then her guilty glance at Dee. Well after all Dee WAS Shaka's girl.

Dee smiled. "I was fifteen years older than you are when Shaka showed me how things are. Fifteen years wasted on white boys and one white boy in particular. It took Shaka to teach me how a real man can make love to a woman, how a real man can fuck his woman. Believe me - none of Shaka's girls have any complaints."

Helen smiled, her teeth biting her lower lip. Shaka's hand cupped her butt as he bent down to kiss her, their tongues soon meeting in the eternal dance of intimacy.

Shaka knew he could fuck the sweet little piece there and then. That'd complete her education. She wouldn't be going back to her old life or to white boys after that. But Dee had her own plans and Shaka had come to relish that certain naughty streak that he had uncovered in her. Shit - he remembered what a timid white-bread soccer mom she'd been when he'd first met her. Now she was hot as fuck - a legend around certain parts of two cities. He was very satisfied to know that soon her belly would be bulging with his child - a strong handsome son or another beautiful coffee-skinned daughter. Helen would be a very welcome addition to his 'girls' but Dee - she was something special even for a man as versed and experienced in the lifestyle as Shaka.

He gave Helen a sharp slap on her back-side, enjoyed her little yelp of surprise. "Time's wasting girl - time you and Dee got back on the road."

Putting on A Show

Helen's attitude was different on the next step of their journey. Now curiosity and anticipation definitely out-weighed nervousness. Ironic since their destination now was distinctly more notorious - whether fairly or otherwise. They skirted the Capital and then the suburbs of the two cities that now linked up in many places. Finally they reached the low-rise largely industrial outskirts of H-Town.

Some things were changing here. There had been a 'clean-up' campaign and there was even gentrification now in some parts according to the press. However, in this district there remained acres of empty space used as parking lots. The interval between deindustrialisation and regeneration had still to run its course apparently.

The large one-story building had recently been somewhat extended. It wasn't the only change in only the last couple of years. The old garish neon signs advertising 'XXX DVDs and 'VIDEO BOOTHS' had all gone. Now there were just two signs. 'TOM'S SPORTS BAR.' and 'ADULTS ONLY.' So it was true - she just hoped the rest she had heard was true or this would have been a wasted journey.

She led the way into the building and found it much-changed. The old displays of DVDs, fetish outfits and sex toys had all gone. Instead there was a long bar and big -screen TVs showing basketball games. There were maybe forty patrons in and a few turned to watch Dee and Helen as they walked in.

"Hey Dee!" The white guy behind the bar threw up a hand in welcome. He was in his early forties, rather over-weight and with a chin-strap beard.

Dee returned his warm smile. At least some things seemed eternal. Mo and that awful beard were a real fixture of this place.

"Quite a change," she said.

Mo just rolled his eyes to the heavens. "Tell me about it. I was worried when the 'clean-up' drive began but Tom just said to watch and see. This must be Helen." His eyes flicked over to the younger woman. "Are you 21?"

"Twenty," admitted Helen.

"Just as well you didn't come for a drink then," said Mo, "the authorities are VERY strict at the moment. Makes my job hell. Half the kids from miles around just want to get one past poor old Mo. They have to get up pretty early tho."

Dee was pleased Mo was there. He was a good guy, very loyal to Tom and absolutely trust-worthy. His line of inconsequential banter was also helpful to put Helen at ease.

A few things had caught Helen's attention since walking into the bar. First, all of the customers were African-American and male. Second, the only white faces there were Mo and his assistant, a girl about the same age as Helen, who were looking after the bar. Third, most notably, above the bar was a sign.

'Your staff tonight'

'Mo and Britney'

That wasn't what had captured her attention - it was more the other, unmarked, board.

'Anna (plus one) and Eilidh.'

Then a chalked line and below that,

'Dee and Helen (new)

Mo saw the girl looking and chuckled. "That 'new' always draws some attention but Tom's been putting the word to a few regulars just in case."

Helen looked at Dee as if seeking some clarification. Dee couldn't really help.

"Mo - you might have to help me out. Last time I was here this was still the Porn store remember - with the booths out the back."

Mo lifted a hand again - this time in acknowledgement. "Of course - sorry. I forgot. The Council decided they weren't having any nasty perverted porn stores in this sector and certainly not our friends next door." Dee knew he meant the gay side of the business. "Not that it mattered so much because that business was dying - the glory-holes had been keeping us afloat for years."

"Glory-holes?" said Helen.

"Yeah," chuckled Mo, "I could tell you some stories! Anyway, now we are a respectable bar and nothing to do with such goings-on."

"Shame," said Dee.

"Yeah, a shame indeed. Nowadays such disgraceful activities could only take place in a private club, not an officially licensed premises like us. Jessica Lyons came over and advised us. Who'd have thought it. We were always liable to a raid and there were some strict rules back in the day even if they weren't always followed. These new clubs are just private concerns - no licensing and none of them special rules and regulations."

Jess - Dee's former pupil who was now a leading lawyer in the Capital. Now Dee understood. "So Mo - where does the bar end and the club start?"

Mo winked, his fat face crinkling as he smiled. "Absolutely no connection. Tom only owns ourselves and the gay bar on the other side of the building. The extension out back was built and is leased out by some big outfit in the Capital. Nothing to do with us..."

Dee had a sneaky suspicion who that land-lord might be, even if only via six or seven shell companies.

...despite the shared passage-way." Mo tilted his head towards a door at the back of the bar.

The main door opened and five or six more Black men walked in. They took seats in a booth but Dee and Helen were both very aware of their eyes checking them out. It seemed Tom had indeed been getting the word around.

"Can we get changed?" asked Dee.

'Sure." Mo's piggy-little eyes squinted at the clock on the wall. "Anna and her friend should be about finishing up. Knock out back and Marquis'll look after you."

Dee knew that out back had once been the line of video booths, most with a glory-hole cut through to connect it with a neighbour. Now she found only a tiled corridor with rest-rooms on one side of it. At the end was a door with a stern 'Private. Members Only' notice. Hanging below it was a sign 'Next admittance' and a blank space before a chalked 'P.M.'.

Dee glanced at Helen. The girl looked nervous again. Dee didn't blame her. This was new for her too. However, she liked not knowing what lay ahead.

Dee knocked on the door and after a moment it opened to reveal a young African-American who was built like the proverbial brick out-house. Whereas Mo was big and flabby this man was big and toned. His muscular arms were shown off to fine effect by his muscle-shirt and Dee noticed the full-sleeve tattoos down both arms.

The man smiled. "Well you ain't no disappointment. My friend Jess told me you were something special Teach."

Dee returned his smile. So this was THAT Marquis. Jessica had told her a thing or two about him too and that meant tonight promised to be VERY interesting.

"I know one thing - the brotha at that club was talking BS on the phone. Ain't no way you're really Mom and Daughter. Sisters maybe..."

Dee had a feeling that she was going to like Marquis!

"Members only here. You girls members?" Marquis asked Helen with a stern expression on his face.

"Errr.... no."

Marquis laughed. "Soon be settlin' that. " He stood aside and they entered a short continuation of the passage-way as the big man closed the door behind hem.

"Got three grades. Ordinary membership - accessed from that cracka place next door. Gold Membership for the brothas - accessed from Tom's through this door. Platinum membership for men meeting the requirements and of course for premium pussy of all shades."

"So do we qualify?" asked Dee with a knowing look.

Marquis just chuckled. "Guess we find out fo' sure tonight don't we but I ain't in much doubt."

"Helen needs to change," said Dee.

Marquis eyes looked the girl up and down, pausing to drink in her beauty. Helen seemed to give a little shiver. Dee knew how she felt. This wasn't like being eyed or chatted up by white boys. Drawing the interest of a man like Marquis was on another level. He didn't hide what he wanted from her or his confidence that he could give her what she was needing even as he took what he desired.

Marquis opened a door. "Change in there girl. I'll give Dee here a little tour - let her know what's on offer. We'll be back in ten."

***

"Oh fuck," said Marquis in an almost hushed tone. "Now that's what I'm talkin' about."

Helen's eyes were sparkling as she turned herself for his examination. It was obvious that she was enjoying his reaction. Her fingers toyed with her black neck-tie.

Leez had chosen to play off the fact that Dee was a teacher when she had selected Helen's outfit, one normally used by some of the girls when supplying certain fetish services.

Helen was wearing a short-sleeved white blouse though 'wearing' might only have been half accurate. The buttons of the blouse had been removed and it was held in place only by the lower portion being tied into a knot. Bar a wide black neck-tie loosely tied around her neck Helen's cleavage was left temptingly on display and her midriff was also bare under the knotted white material. Her sleeves were rolled up to the elbow leaving her forearms bare. Her skirt was plaid and reached barely halfway down her thighs leaving the tops of her black stockings exposed.

"Teacher and student eh," said Marquis, "seen it done before but never done better." He looked Helen up and down with an appraising and approving scrutiny. "Like to see a white girl in heels myself."

"It's her first time," explained Dee, "she'll be practising in heels so she'll have them next time. That's right isn't it Helen."

The girl nodded. She seemed transfixed by Marquis's scrutiny, the interest the big man was showing in her. He wasn't hired for security for nothing. He was a big powerful man, a presence capable of dominating any situation.

"First time, eh. You wearing a thong under there?" Marquis pointed at the short plaid skirt.