Deep & Deeper into a Hallway

Story Info
Hallway, behind action.
1.4k words
4.6
3.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Larysa
Larysa
17 Followers

He walked into the room when I was least expecting anything interesting to happen. He didn't strut, he didn't look down his nose at others, he naturally gave off the impression that he was sexy, and he knew it. He wasn't there to impress anyone that thinks they need to be impressed -- but they would be anyway if watching him. Unexpectedly, my heart began to race and I still can't quite describe my reaction to him. My thighs and my tongue reacted for me as I watched him walk casually through the crowd, thighs clenching but continuing my own dance, a tongue that licked suddenly-dry lips as I didn't know I was now breathing hard enough to dry them. He walked through bodies that were dancing and friends that were only focused on their groups. Men that were watching short skirts and women that were giggling with friends, all hoping for a little bit of attention from someone else that might bring a level of joy into their evening.

He looked over and saw me. We know each other well enough, but my reaction to him still unsteadies me with such a short time since we met. As he walked over, I started to dance a little slower and used my fingertips to raise the hem of my dress up my thighs and teasingly letting it fall again. Over and over, I played this saucy little game during his approach. Bringing my dress up without exposing my panties and letting it fall. He recognized my tease without saying anything, but the burning gaze he gave me told me he was aroused enough to feel possessive of me, an animal stalking its prey.

The second our bodies came into arms' reach, he both gripped the back of my neck and kissed me, and he gripped my hand to push my skirt down with him in a silent notice to me. Both, the covering of my thighs and the kiss told me that in that moment he was claiming me. Reclaiming me from any eyes that had been watching my teasing sway to the beats in the music and baring skin I could have keep from others.

He took my hand without a word. The grip, the interlacing of our fingers putting me at ease but part of me wonders if he didn't just want to grab my wrist, in that carnal possessive way a man yearns to when he has something he's not letting go of.

Once he led me to a dark corner in a hallway and out of sight of others, yet still public enough to send a hedonistic thrill up my spine, he kissed my lips, turned me around and pushed his hand up the back of my dress.

With only his index finger, he hooked it in the back of my panties and pulled them down over my ass cheeks and left them around my thighs. He then pushed both my hands up over my head, pinned them with his large hand in one little bouquet of wrists and fingers, holding them... right fucking there, roughly. His other hand made quick work of his belt.. his button... his zipper... spanking my dress-covered ass before pushing this pants and shorts down to his widely-set thighs. His hand gripped his rock-hard cock and snaked it up the back of my dress, raising my dress with his wrist as he aimed his greed at my soft, throbbing petals. As he rubbed his thick crown through my petals, my own arousal coated him and lubed his man meat heavily.

I was almost panting too loudly to hear him say, "Mine" next to my ear before he pushed his massive dick into my pulsating channel. My toes curled in my high heels out of his sight, I gasped and he just kept taking more space in my tight pussy. Thrust after thrust, each one pushing further and accessing more of my arousal fluids. Each thrust coating more of his cock as the size of him made my mind spin and my pussy drool for him. Each thrust reclaiming me from the eyes that only got to watch me dance.. but reclaiming me from the world of horny men, nonetheless.

I screamed in pure ecstasy as half his shaft finally made it into me. "You need to be more careful in a place like this, princess," he said plainly with a bit of a deep rasp in his voice. The burning, the pain of him stretching my walls just turned into spreading heat within my body. Needing him more than he knows, I thrust back, even through the pain.. the greed just took me over. I didn't respond. Not just because my mind fogged with arousal, but because any response would just feed his possessive thoughts - good or bad, I wasn't willing to side-track his thoughts or actions in a moment like this. I simply nodded, moaned, even mewed a little in high-pitched sounds.

In that moment, only half of his throbbing dick inside me during every thrust, I knew he was in need of more. Never fast enough in lust but yet slow enough to enjoy every second of it in greed. He untied the small bowed strings at my neck and let my dress fall to my hips. My dress, a thick fabric loop around my hips now, used by his free hand like a handle. He gripped, twisted his wrist in the fabric and arched my hips upwards. Suddenly on my tip-toes, without control of my being, he began to fuck me hard. Harder as my walls stretched in both length and width. His punishing thrusts moved my walls, my womb and guts further up my insides to fit him fully.

There are moments I think, or feel, that his hungry thrusts open my pelvic bones -- my hips so wide when he seats himself fully inside me that I feel my flexibility isn't even enough to take him. Anatomically impossible but the thoughts fail to cease regardless. To both our pleasure, he didn't stop. I could smell the fresh paint on the wall. I realized this hallway we're in, that has no doors leads to nowhere. The hall just here for the reason he brought me here. As he lifted my dress-harness, lifting my hips higher, and fucking me without mercy, just pumping his hard, feral desire into my depths, I cum. No control, His in this moment. His little sex kitten in a dark corner, cumming wildly and squirting in a long burst as my body gave over and my muscles bared down to grip him, milking his shaft.

Letting my wrists free, he gripped my hips with his hands up the sides of my dress and started to fuck me in a possessive, carnal way. I pressed my hands to the wall to brace myself, knowing my prolonged orgasm would eventually end and my body would melt into a weak stance.

He pummeled my juicy, spoiled pussy like a man possessed. Thrusts so hard my breasts eventually road up the wall while I remained on my toes.

As his cock began to twitch and the weight of the natural up-curve of the underside of his cock drove against my g-spot - like a dedicated finger. He put his hand over my mouth and claimed not only my orgasm but my scream for himself. Thrusting his tip against the fibrous ring of my cervix, keeping his cock deep inside me and only giving rough short thrusts.. whispering in my ear once more, "Mine.."

My screams buried in his hand, my pussy creaming in violent clenches around his cock that continued to thrust but not pulling back, I melted in his hold. He didn't stop. He fucked my helpless body, his hand over my mouth as his other hand released my dress and moved up to my neck. My dress fell around our hips, covering his hammering cock and my thighs. Only my swinging breasts were bare for anyone to see if they walked around the corner. Just his. His slut. His sex kitten speared on his hungry cock.

As he gripped my neck to steal my next breath, he began to thrust in hard, fast bursts of energy. Taking me. Claiming his girl.. fucking the princess out of her in rough jerks. He bit my shoulder as he began to cum. The ropes of blazing hot cum exploding from his hard and twitching cock like a hose. The sensation.. the spilling heat.. the weight of it in my soft fleshy walls nearly made my legs give out.

Larysa
Larysa
17 Followers