Deep Cover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie couldn't sleep. She racked her brain for something that might be a clue. Then she remembered the diner. Chrissie's family had taken them to eat at a local diner. Chrissie had made a point that the diner was the center point for town gossip. If anyone knew where Chrissie was, it would be someone at the diner. Sophie did not feel bad leaving Carmen to sleep by herself for a while. She was 16 and had a cell phone to call Sophie. Sophie also left a note.

The motel office desk clerk told Sophie how to get to the diner and said it would close soon. Sophie hurried to get there and sat at a booth. There were not too many customers at this hour. Sophie decided to order a piece of pie and a cup of coffee. Maybe the waitress could help in his quest. The waitress was able to help. The waitress was Chrissie. Sophie was frozen about what to do. She expected Chrissie to recognize her and say something.

"I said, what do you want to drink?"

"Oh, sorry. I would like a coffee and a piece of apple pie."

"All we got is regular coffee. I don't want to make a new pot of decaf this late if I don't have to. Would you like the pie warmed and ice cream on it?"

"Regular coffee is fine. The ice cream too."

Chrissie left to place the order and bring the coffee. This time she seemed to be searching her memory for who this woman reminded her of. Then she left to clean other tables in preparation for closing.

Sophie took the time to notice Chrissie's appearance more closely. She had obviously lost weight, but it didn't look bad, as if she were anorexic or something. Her hair was showing some gray in the blonde. The face was wrinkled but still beautiful. Breasts sagged more than before but still was the feature that would attract most men's attention. She was looking pretty good. Then it hit Sophie that if Chrissie was a waitress, she was still in poor financial shape.

Chrissie brought the pie. There was a totally different expression on her face. Back was the flirty smirk she had seen so many times when Chrissie went out for her male flavor of the night. She handed Sophie a piece of paper with a phone number on it. "My name is Chrissie. If I've figured out right which way you swing, you might be interested in going out later for a drink and some fun. If so, call me."

"Holy shit! Chrissie is hitting on me. She's become a dyke." After the shock, Sophie started chuckling under her breath. The prospect of having some fun with Chrissie was too tempting. Sophie went back to the motel and left another message for Carmen in case she woke up alone. Sophie went outside and called Chrissie. She remembered to keep disguising her voice. Chrissie told her of the bar and grill where they were to meet. It was a couple of miles out of town.

Sophie looked around through smoke until she saw Chrissie at the bar. Chrissie came over and took Sophie to a booth in the back. They drank and talked and laughed. Chrissie made contact with various parts of Sophie's body. The touches felt good to Sophie and she enjoyed the sight of Chrissie's breasts that were far more exposed than at the restaurant. She remembered how enjoyable kneading, pinching, licking and sucking her tits were. Sophie was aroused. "Maybe I would make a good lesbian."

Chrissie spoke up. "It's true confession time. I'll start. I got knocked up just before graduating college. I was acting like a real slut one night and took on three guys, one after the other. A few months later I realized I was pregnant. The deadly sperm was from some architect student. We chose to get married for the child's sake. There was no love at first. We got along well at first because we were both focused on our daughter. She was beyond precious." A tear came to her eye before she continued.

"Anyway, my husband was great. A good provider. A great father. And, as I found out, an above average lover. At the time, however, I decided to feel sorry for myself. It wasn't fair that I had a child when I wasn't ready. It wasn't fair I had to marry someone I did not love. It wasn't fair that I wasn't free to enjoy all and any man willing to date me. There was no way he really wanted me. There was no way he wasn't getting sex from other women. There was no way I could be as good as the woman I imagined him with.

"I got more and more out of control. To get even, I took on a lover. I dared my husband to do something about it. Damn it if he didn't do it. Surprised the hell out of me. He left with our daughter to parts unknown. I was so mad, super pissed. I extorted money from my married lover and put it into a private investigator. What a waste of money. All I found out was that he had changed his name and gone to work for some architectural firm, probably in Sweden or nearby. The search ended because I could not afford any more.

Once the search ended, I was forced to face reality. The financial part was not that difficult. The hard part was looking at what I had and didn't have relationship-wise. I went through financial bankruptcy and emotional bankruptcy. I quickly realized that none of the men I had provided anything close to what my husband was willing and able to provide. That led me to becoming a lesbian. Being a lesbian allowed me to have regular sex without taking on another man. I didn't want any man other than my husband. I did have to divorce him for abandonment after he was gone for a year. It was necessary for government benefits. I have a lot of money due me but I don't really care about that. What I really care about is my daughter.

"I can't talk about the loss of my daughter. It hurts too much to think I've lost out on ten years of her life." Tears were more prevalent now. She had to stop. Sophie started to talk.

"Well, I had a similar experience . . ."

"Why don't you just skip over to the part where you decided to become a woman?" The smirk was back on Chrissie's face.

"You figured out that I didn't start out as a woman, huh?"

"Yes, Duncan, I figured out that you weren't a woman, but you do make a good- looking fake woman. But I don't want to talk about that. Please tell me that Carmen is with you and you will let me see her. I have so much to apologize for. Please, where is she?"

"Yes, she's with me. We're staying at the Star Lite Motel. And she really wants to see you." Full sobbing and streams of tears were flowing from Chrissie and Sophie wasn't far behind.

Sophie added, "And I guess, deep down, I wanted to see you too."

Chrissie looked shocked. "After what I did to you and Carmen? I never hoped for pleasantness, much less forgiveness. Are you saying you can forgive me? I would do anything for us to still be married. It's the old song, you don't know what you've got till it's gone."

"Slow down. We have a lot to talk about. I've spent ten years trying to keep you from finding me. If Carmen hadn't threatened to come on her own, I would probably still be in Europe. All those years, I have imagined you hating me and plotting revenge. You have burst a big bubble today. Let me just say, I think I would be more open now to trying to discover what a possible relationship we can have. Based on what you have said, you seemed to have changed." Sophie paused and smiled broadly, "You may have noticed that I've changed." They both laughed.

Chrissie looked very concerned. "Do you mean you had a 'dick-ectomy' as they say?"

Sophie really started laughing. "I guess you could call it that. Yes, I no longer have a penis, per se. I have a 'functioning vagina' or so they say. I do have some gentalia that can be stimulated so I can climax. So far, I've been the only one to get myself off."

Chrissie was now serious. "Duncan . . .Sophie. I know you don't owe me any favors, but I would like to ask one."

"What is it?"

"Would you kiss me? It's been so long since . . . you know, with a man or a woman. I just want one moment of intimacy with someone I care about."

Sophie smiled. "Sure."

Sophie and Chrissie had forgotten about anyone else. It was a good thing because a lot of disgust was being expressed about seeing two old dykes going at it like they were teenagers. The bartender had to come over and tell them they were disturbing the customers. They laughed and promised to behave.

Soon Sophie and Chrissie decided to go to the motel and wait for Carmen to wake up. On their way out, a couple of the male patrons made it a point to block their way. One got directly in Sophie's face. "I can't believe a good-looking woman like you would prefer a cunt to a man's dick. Maybe you just haven't had the right man's dick." He smirked.

Sophie couldn't resist. "Well, when you get a man's dick, let me know." She and Chrissie laughed and tried to leave.

The pissed off man grabbed Sophie's arm and yelled, "I've got plenty enough dick for you lezzies. I can show you out in my car. Let's go." He tugged at Sophie and was surprised at the strength of her resistance.

Sophie got dead serious and shouted, "Does everyone see that this piece of shit has assaulted me first?" Several people nodded. Sophie turned to the man and grinned. "You made a big mistake, asshole."

"Oh yeah, what you gonna . . . The blow to his nose brought blood and made him groggy.

Chrissie moved Sophie out of the way. "My turn." She proceeded to kick the man's balls up into his throat judging by the weird sounds he started to make. "Come on dyke. We've got a motel room to get to." It was a long time before they stopped chuckling.

Once back to the motel, the kissing continued in earnest. Sophie got to prove she still had the oral skills she had when a man. It was difficult realizing her child was in the next bed. Eventually they went to sleep.

Sleep was interrupted by a scream. "Mom, Mom or Dad, Crap. This is getting too damn confusing."

Chrissie spoke to Sophie, "I see you taught her my vocabulary." Then she grabbed her daughter in a momma bear hug that tried to make up for ten years at once. Their reunion continued until Chrissie had to go work at the diner. When she got off, they sat down at the empty diner and talked.

Chrissie volunteered. "I never thought I had, never thought I deserved, another chance after how I behaved. How could you all forgive me? I don't think I would have."

Sophie responded. "The hate burned for many years. No one wanted to hear my bad luck story. After so many years with no reinforcement, I think it gradually burned itself out. Once again, it is Carmen that really brought us together. Now we have to figure out if we have a reason other than her for us to be together. Can we be husband and wife and not just father, mother, and daughter? I don't know. We need to do a lot of talking and, probably, crying. Given my current physical situation, it's going to be an even weirder situation. I guess we could try for the 'I have two mothers' scenario to start with."

Before either Chrissie or Carmen could respond, Sophie continued. "There is one thing I am still upset about." She noted the concerned look on Chrissie's face. "It turns out I didn't need to change sexes after all." After sharing the laughter, Sophie had one final comment, "But I'm not about to try to add a dick back."

12