All Comments on 'Deep Dive Ch. 02 - Proving Grounds'

by Ramdon

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeeeesss. A very great chapter and info of the characters and the world. Great job. I love rpg stories

MysticalRubyzMysticalRubyzover 1 year ago

can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"I never noticed that the inventory in all of the other games I have played was some magical space that all of the items disappeared into and could be summoned back from."

This makes zero sense. The only way not to notice something as fundamental as this would be if they had never used the inventory at all.

RamdonRamdonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Yeah, 'noticed' is not the best word here, thanks for pointing that out. I will rewrite this paragraph entirely once I get back to editing previous chapters.

That will have to wait until I finish the whole story arc though, which will take some time. I want to polish everything once I finish writing the entire story, that way I will be able to correct any inconsistencies along the way at the same time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRamdon@Ramdon
My Series in a nutshell: - Deep Dive - Action, Sci-Fi, LitRPG, male-to-female. A guy accidentally picks a female character to play and is stuck in a game that unexpectedly gets more and more lewd. Strong focus on the story despite what I wrote in the previous sentence. Not ev...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES