Deep Dive Ch. 02 - Proving Grounds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Hair-trigger, huh? - she laughed viciously - That's just the set-up. You haven't felt anything yet.

Then she pulled me forward, my pussy grinding all the way up her thigh until our hips met as I moaned through my clenched teeth. I couldn't believe that something, anything could be this sensitive. Then she pushed me down.

I moaned against my will, my eyes watering as the tingling sensation started spreading through my whole body. It was faintly familiar, but its intensity made me scared of what was still to come. My legs gave out, which succeeded only in intensifying the sensation, as now my whole body weight was supported on Veronica's thigh. She in turn moved her hands back, her fingers digging into my ass as she pulled me forward again.

This time there was no pause. No respite against the wave after wave of pleasure rolling through my body. I threw my hands forward, pulled her into a tight hug, and buried my face in her cleavage, as the spasms of my first female orgasm spread through me.

- Just like that, don't fight it - she whispered into my ear affectionally - just let yourself go and enjoy it.

It was the most intense sensation I have ever felt, lighting my nerves on fire from the tip of my toes to the top of my head. My hips were moving on their own, grinding and sliding back and forth even as my brain was getting overloaded with pleasure, I didn't scream only because I couldn't breathe. My vision was slowly turning black, but still, my body seemed not to care about minor things like lack of oxygen. At this moment the only thing that mattered was my pussy, and the sparks of bliss that radiated from my clit from even the slightest brush against it.

Mercifully, Veronica pulled her leg back and my orgasm slowly subsided. She let me gently down onto the ground, my back still pressed against the tree it was the only thing keeping me upright. My vision was coming back, but my legs felt as if they were made of jello.

- So you are not a screamer, that's a shame - Vera said with a cocky smile - but I may need to do more research on that later, don't you agree?

I managed to get a single, uncertain noise out.

- I will take that for a yes - she clapped her hands - oh, I almost forgot, excuse me for a moment, don't go anywhere.

She walked away laughing and started talking into her commlink. I tried to move but only managed to fall to the side. With great effort, I achieved a new position, as now I was lying on my stomach. The grass underneath was soft and smelled fantastic, but that may have been just my brain still on a pleasure high. Still, for me, there was no better place for a quick nap in at least a few miles radius.

- I called the guys, and they agreed to wait for us at the next outpost - Veronica sounded so innocent now as if she didn't almost fuck me into a coma just a minute ago - I told them that we won't take longer than 15 minutes.

I was just dozing off when two harsh spanks landed simultaneously on both of my asscheeks. I was about to protest when those same hands began to knead my butt, and I immediately forgot what was I angry about.

- But since you decided to flaunt that ass of yours - she almost laid on me, pressing her breasts into my shoulder blades and whispered into my ear - I am guessing you are not satisfied yet, are you? Let's see if this time I can make you scream.

My protests turned into moans as her hand disappeared between my legs.