All Comments on 'Deep Undercover Ch. 03'

by JouesRouges

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It is possible to be both you know. Its called being a switch...

Good story. I look forward to more.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

What a hot way to start my day.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Love it

Excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep writing

Always looking forward to a new chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Confounded my expectations

I found the first installment of this story hot enough to be looking forward to the continuation. When I saw the tags for this chapter I couldn't wait for Madison to be brought to her knees to pleasure Alex submissively. But you did the complete opposite and although that style is less to my taste, it's to your credit that it still turned me on. This is a great story and I can't wait for more (especially if my original expectations will be confirmed at some stage!).

JouesRougesJouesRougesover 9 years agoAuthor
Appreciate the feedback!

Thank you all so much for your comments! They've all been so positive and constructive, and I've never been so inspired to continue something. The real kink in the story has yet to begin, so restrain yourselves (pun intended) and hold on...the ride shall get a bit bumpy from here ;)

MastersWenchMastersWenchover 9 years ago
Wow!

What a great story! Whew! :)

JouesRougesJouesRougesabout 9 years agoAuthor
Follow me!!

Hi loves! If you adore the story please follow me on Twitter for some special announcements and news @Joues_Rouges !!!! <3 It will be worth your while ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJouesRouges@JouesRouges
Designer, Writer, Inquirer. I took a bit of a break because: life. In the meantime I've moved to the west coast and have gotten married! My book is no longer for sale on Kindle because, as I've grown and matured, I've realized that a lot needs to change about the protagonist....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES