All Comments on 'Deep Undercover Ch. 08'

by JouesRouges

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Been awhile since the previous chapter, but

the story keeps getting more and more interesting! Looking forward to see what the "special evening" is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yay(little girly squeal)

I haven't read this yet but I'm so excited yay can't wait to read, been waiting ages to read this

I love this story

Omg247Omg247over 9 years ago
Another fab chapter....

The story just gets better and hotter.....

Please please keep the chapters coming....

JouesRougesJouesRougesabout 9 years agoAuthor
Follow me ;)

Hi loves! If you adore the story please follow me on Twitter for some special announcements and news @Joues_Rouges !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved this story

Really hoping you add a new chapter soon, I had to read 1-8 in one sitting! LOVED the story, liked your FB page so I can find out when a new chapter is posted. Anxiously awaiting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yummy

Can't wait for another

JouesRougesJouesRougesalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Book for sale

Dear my lovely fans, the book is now for sale for Kindle on Amazon in all of its finished glory (meaning 2 more chapters). Book 2 is in progress ;)

Follow me for links and updates! :)

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/writejouesrouges

Twitter: @joues_rouges

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More?

Was book 2 ever finished? I would love to read more about this, unfortunately your FB page referenced is deactivated. I hope book 2 is in the works still, I loved this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
undercovering

I'm going to try to track the references.....here's hoping they're out there somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope

Gone is the strong independent woman replaced by a 24/7 sub/slave. IMHO in a TPE the sub/slave loses the person and personality that she was before the relationship began most likely the personality that attracted her owner. Either way all I know is that’s not for me, if it makes both people happy good for them.

JouesRougesJouesRougesover 3 years agoAuthor
Agree

You know, I agree with the last comment. I wrote this book during a time when I was lacking in a lot of things in my life, self-confidence being one of them. That's some cold hard truth. I removed the book because there was a lot in there that I felt wasn't quite right, wasn't becoming of our heroine. So...in addition to working on another project, I'm going to fix the first and make it WAY better than the original.

I've been MIA for several years now...moved to the west coast, got a new job that kept me tremendously busy (plus it's LA, so the commute), fell in love, got married. It's been a ride. But I miss my writing and it's time to get back to it! For those of you who've been so amazing and patient and supportive, thank you. <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJouesRouges@JouesRouges
Designer, Writer, Inquirer. I took a bit of a break because: life. In the meantime I've moved to the west coast and have gotten married! My book is no longer for sale on Kindle because, as I've grown and matured, I've realized that a lot needs to change about the protagonist....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES