The Secrets of an Indian Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
A horny Indian wife moves to a low class neighbourhood.
6.3k words
3.78
82k
74

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluedott
bluedott
93 Followers

Kavya was born to a Tamil family who moved to Hyderabad. She wasn't allowed to have boyfriends before college and was enlisted into a private education. Once her MBA was done, her parents chose arranged marriage for her. Kavya was trained into becoming a faithful wife and mother from her childhood. Her mom, grandmom and other women in home have the same restrictions which we imposed on Kavya. They married her to Manoj at the age of 27. Even though she feared of marriage, Manoj turned out be very understanding and caring. Never having a sexual contact in her life, Manoj didn't pressure her into sex their first night and talked to her a lot.

Kavya gave in after understanding Manoj leading to a steamy honeymoon sex in their hotel. The first time Kavya had an orgasm, she fainted for a few minutes and then got back up asking for more. She never worked out in her life, leaving plump body fat in the right places. She has a way of getting ready and always dresses up like a traditional middle class wife. But lately, she took solace in semi-western clothes after requests from Manoj. Manoj showed her to use internet on their TV once leading to a porn scene.

They both made love watching porn and sometimes, Kavya even moans like pornstars to entertain Manoj while sex. They used to live in a nice rented apartment in a well maintained locality. But after the huge promotion and transfer, they bought an entire flat in a low profile locality. Even though the place looks like a little slum, many of them are building apartments here.

Kavya doesn't like having friends and spends all day watching TV, cooking, buying groceries and waiting for her husband. Lately, she took up horticulture - the art of harvesting vegetables and fruits. She is a vegetarian from childhood and pursued Manoj into Veganism. She grows root vegetables and hard vegetables that can last for many days. She only grows one type of plant at one time to keep up with the space. Although timid in the beginning, Kavya adapted to the city lifestyle very well and keeps herself busy with various activities. But there is a new hobby that Kavya learnt to impress his husband.

Lately, Manoj has been spending less and less time with Kavya after the transfer. He warned that this will be inevitable, and Kavya understands too. But she feels the loneliness of spending hours and hours watching TV. The sex life has been going ON and OFF from making hours and hours of love to just hurried hugs and kisses. One day, while browsing Internet, she came upon a masturbation video of a woman. She heard of it, but never tried it. She wanted to try it, but confronts Manoj the same night.

'Manoj, do you ever miss me when I go to Mom's home?

'Oh!! A lot! Nothing you can imagine of?'

'Do you get horny after that?'

'Of course'

'What would you do then, how would you satisfy that feeling?'

'You really want to know?'

'Yes'

'I masturbate looking at our photos'.

'So dirty year..where do you do it?'

'On our bed, washroom, sofa, anywhere we made love before. Why? Are you angry?'

'No. Which of our photos do you look at?'

'The marriage ones. The vacation ones. I don't know, any photo where I can find you in western wear'

'Why only western wear?'

'Well, because my chubby wife looks damn hot in western wear? And also I don't have any of your nudes, so I do with whatever I have'

'Uh huh, what are nudes?'

'Your nude photos, what else?'

'Chii..Why would you take nude pictures of me?'

'No..I won't click them. You send them to me as selfies'.

'Noo way..what if someone else sees them?'

'Who would, my phone would be locked anyhow?'

'Would you love seeing my like that?'

'What do you want me to do after sending you selfies?'

'You do the same thing as me. We masturbate'. Manoj pulls Kavya closer sitting on their bed.

'I've never done it'. Kavya bites her lower lip.

Manoj turns her around and gets into a spooning position. He takes her hand and starts rubbing on her neck.

'No please Manoj..I'm not masturbating. It was a joke.'

'Shut up and close your eyes'. Manoj bites her ear.

Kavya closes her eyes feeling the sensation of her fingers. Her own index finger slowly enters her mouth making it wet. Soon, her middle finger is pushed inside her mouth making her suck on two fingers. Her fingers go deep and deeper into her mouth as she starts making quiet gagging sounds. Manoj asks her to keep sucking on her fingers and holds her right hand tight. He forcefully makes Kavya touch her own nipples as she keeps opposing.

'Please Manoj. It's feeling dirty'.

'Then feel dirty, just like the slutty porn star we watched'.

'Chi..' Kavya retreats her own hand from her nipples only to get them pinched hard. Kavya moans and leans into Manoj's shoulder slurping her fingers wet.

Manoj then takes her wet fingers and places them on her nipples. Kavya starts pinching her own nipples and groping her boobs with wet fingers. Manoj brings her right hand to her mouth.

'Spit on it'.

'Why?'

'Just do'. Kavya spits a lump of saliva into her hands. He then makes her spread it all over her fingers and pushes them into her panty. Kavya gasps for air. Manoj starts rubbing her clitoris increasingly speed making Kavya twirl on the bed touching her ass into Manoj's penis. She removes her hands from nipples and pushes her hand into Manoj's pants reaching his cock.

She starts pumping it hard while Manoj increases the pace of her hands on clitoris. Kavya moans out silent gasps and asks him to push a finger inside. Manoj takes her hand out and inserts his hand inside her panty after making her spit on it. He pushes a finger inside poking hard pushes. Manoj notices his wife cupping his cock tight every time he pushes hard. He suddenly likes the feeling and takes off both their clothes while sleeping in same position.

He places his wet fingers on Kavya's clit and starts rubbing furiously. He guides her hand to his cock which is being tortured by holding tight every now and then. He pushes two fingers inside her vagina and starts fingering hard with slow repetitions. Kavya is shivering every time he thumps on her skin making a big sound.

'Hold my balls'. Manoj whispers in her ear.

Kavya reaches for his balls and starts pressing them. Manoj feels more pleasure and starts increasing the thumping speed.

'Lower' whispers Manoj. Kavya doesn't understand but moves her hand lower into his ass.

'Much lower'.

Kavya inserts her fingers into his asscrack rubbing on his asshole. Manoj grunts in pleasure but Kavya doesn't understand. Manoj stops fingering her and turns her around. Both of them are facing each other now. Manoj lifts up her leg and places it high on his shoulders. Kavya feels pain but keeps waiting for her husband's next touch.

'Suck on my middle finger'. Manoj pushes his finger and Kavya sucks it wet from top to bottom. Manoj lowers his wet finger and finds her asshole. He circles his fingers around it pressing it slowly.

'No Manoj, not there please.'

'Why not?'

'I don't know, I've never done it!'.

'Then let's do it now, and I can fuck your ass forever after'

'Hmm..but only finger'. Kavya reaches his lips and starts kissing him and Manoj pushes slowly into her asshole. Kavya breaks the kiss and buries her face into his shoulders. Manoj, petting her hair with one hand pushes his finger inside. Kavya suddenly feels something warm inside her and looks at Manoj squirming her eyes with a slutty look and an open mouth.

'Spread out your tongue'. Manoj says.

Kavya feels shy but pushes a little of her tongue out. Manoj grabs her tongue with his lips and pulls her into a tight embrace sucking on her tongue. He keeps fingering her asshole slowly and the more longer he pushes, the more Kavya spreads out her tongue. Kavya reaches an anal climax after being fingered for five minutes. She collapses on his shoulders gasping for breath.

Manoj spits on his finger and rubs on her asshole gently to ease the pain. Kavya slowly reaches his penis and starts stroking it. She starts crawling down his legs and reaches his feet. She starts kissing from downwards towards his penis. Manoj can feel his excitement building up. Kavya takes out her tongue and licks long strokes on his cock.

'Do you want me to finger you?' Kavya asks while licking his cock. Before Manoj could say anything, Kavya lifts up his legs and starts rimming his ass. Kavya observes Manoj being very excited than ever before. She starts rimming with saliva while stroking his cock fast. Manoj starts grunting surprisingly louder and Kavya is loving it.

She never knew this pleasure spot of men. Kavya licks her finger hard as Manoj looks on and starts rubbing on his asshole. She slowly pushes inside with the same pressure he did to her. Manoj throws his head back into the pillow. Kavya pushes her full finger inside and starts sucking his cock. Manoj cums into her mouth very soon all over the bed and on his stomach.

Kavya spits out on the towel and slowly takes out her finger. She is surprised. Manoj usually lasts for a good amount of time on while blow job, but this took her by surprise. She looks at Manoj and crawls up to him like a shy kid covering herself with blankets. Manoj pulls her closer.

'Did it pain while fingering your ass?'

'No', Kavya hid her face inside the blanket.

'Did you enjoy what I did?' She asks.

'Yes. It's called prostate, it will make men cum very fast'.

'From Where do you know all these things?' Kavya asks surprised.

'Porn. Where else. Leave that, did you learn how to masturbate now?'

'Hmm'.

'Would you do it for me again?'

'No. Kavya giggles turning down the light signalling its time to sleep.

NEW HOME:

'Right here. Put it right here. Facing the door'

'Shouldn't the sofa face the TV instead of the door Sir?' Ramulu suggests.

'Well we should face the North, according to Vastu. Keep it facing the door only'.

Manoj tells the two labourers whom he employed to shift furniture from his old home. They have been moving things up and down the 3rd floor apartment Manoj rented for him and his wife. The two labourers put down the Sofa, arranging it facing straight to the sofa. Manoj looks at the old man trying very hard do his task and asks the young man his name.

'Kushal' he replies while arranging the sofa cover.

And yours?

'Ramulu' replies the old man trying to gasp for breath.

'Why did you bring an old man along with you? He gets tired very easily. Ramulu, go and drink some water from the kitchen. Use a glass and put it in the sink after drinking.'

Ramulu tries to hide his gasps and walks towards the kitchen.

'Sorry. He is my grandpa. We do this part time'.

'What is your main job'? Manoj asks Kushal.

'We sell vegetables every Tuesday and Thursday two streets from here. The rest of the time, we do labour jobs. We also do Paints..'

Ramulu walks to the kitchen as Kushal and Manoj get into conversation. Unable to find a glass, he takes out a water bottle from the moved furniture and fills it from a can. He finds a dusty stool and sits on it trying to catch some breath. He sips some water and observers the shining new kitchen. He sees an old vegetable bag and opens it only to a find a few rotten tomatoes and old carrots.

As he takes another sip, he hears splashes of water from the adjacent room. Ramulu gets closer to the window and listens more. He hears the sound of bangles clicking the mug to an empty bucket followed by a water splash. Someone is going to finish their bath. Ramulu's curiosity heightens to see who is bathing. He tries to open the window but it is locked. He glances at the kitchen and finds a ventilator pointing towards the bedroom. Ramulu looks outside and sees Manoj and Kushal still in conversation.

He pulls his trouser to his knees and jumps up the on the kitchen sink. He places his eye into the ventilator holes and scans the room. A clean looking bedroom with white walls and brown cupboards. The king size bed has a few ironed clothes on it. On the edge of the bed, there is a pair of white leggings and red Salwar. He leans towards the right edge of the ventilator and sees the door bathroom. Infront of the door, he sees a purple night gown that women wear to sleep. A white cotton panty and spaghetti wrapped inside the night gown. Ramulu's eyes widen looking for more. He listens to the water splashes going down in intensity anticipating for a glimpse.

'Ramu Baba' screams Kushal.

Ramulu tumbles on the sink listening to the cry. He lands himself safely on the ground and rushes to the hall taking the water bottle and vegetable bag with him.

'What's with the sweat? Still tired Ramulu?' Asks Manoj.

'He will be alright. Is everything in its right place Manoj Sir? Or do you want us to move anything else?'

Looks good to me. Let me ask my wife. 'Kaaaavyaaaa! Come and check if you want to move anything once'.

'Haaaaa. One minute'.

Ramulu's cock hardens listening to her voice, while Kushal being a young boy, is excited.

Kavya enters the hall from bedroom having her entire hair tied in towel. She is wearing a tight red salwar with white leggings that stop above her ankles. Drops of water from her hair are sliding onto her neck, eventually down her shoulders.

'Is everything looking good'?

'Shouldn't be the sofa facing the Television instead of the door? What use it would be to sit in sofa and see the door?' Kavya points out.

'But I read somewhere that sofa should always be pointed north'.

'Sir'. Ramulu interrupts both of them.

Kavya notices the two labourers for the first time and takes a step beside her husband.

'Sofa can be either pointed North or East. Let us shift the TV beside the door. You can then sit in sofa straight towards the door and also watch TV.' Ramulu hints.

'What do you say?'

'Sounds good'. 'Everything is alright then'. Says Kavya glancing around the house.

'Ok, Kushal and Ramulu, move the TV stand beside the door and keep the sofa here itself.'

Kushal goes to the TV as Manoj and Kavya discuss about the other furniture. Ramulu stares at Kavya from the corner of his eye. He sees a water drop from her hair sliding onto neck directly flowing down between her bosom. Wet patches of dress sticking to her skin both on her stomach and thighs. Ramulu signals Kushal to move the TV and interrupts Manoj.

'Sir. I saw this bag of vegetables in the kitchen. They look rotten. Where are you buying them?'

'Oh! Is it? We just bought them yesterday at a shop in the corner of the street. Let me take a look.'

'These really are rotten yaar'. Kavya exclaims. 'I told you to buy them from a Supermarket'.

'Ma'm, even the Supermarket ones are refrigerated and will rotten down. You will need to buy from fresh markets'.

'Is there a vegetable market nearby?' Ramulu asks Kushal.

'No Sir, but you can come to our street market every Tuesday and Thursday. Buy there for the whole week.'

'Where is this market?' Kavya asks.

'Only two streets left from this road. Today is Tuesday itself, you can come to our market.' Ramulu responds with enthusiasm.

'We'll see' Manoj comes forward taking out his wallet. Kavya leaves to the bedroom as Kushal and Ramulu come together and take their wage of 1500 rupees. Ramulu asks for more money but Manoj wins the bargain. As Manoj waits for them to leave, Kushal says something in Ramulu's ears.

'What is it?'

'Sir, my grandson wants to use the washroom. We have a Long way to head back home and it's all traffic. He can't...'

'It's ok. Use the guest washroom next to the kitchen. Come down once you are done. Ramulu, lets go downstairs and give money to furniture van.

Ramulu kicks himself for losing the opportunity and screams on Kushal to come down fast. Manoj and Ramulu leave downstairs. Kavya comes out with her hair semi dried and smiles at Kushal signalling him to use the washroom. She goes and sits in the couch. Kushal goes inside and locks his door.

Kavya raises her eyes as soon as she hears the lock sound. She runs into her bedroom and locks the door. Carefully she pulls a table and places it under the bathroom ventilator. She climbs the table and places her eye in the corner of the ventilator. Her eyes widen as she hears the sounds of piss hitting the commode. She moves her eyes around the ventilator and finally catches a glimpse of Kushal's penis. She licks her lips and Kushal finishes peeing. She keeps turning away feeling guilt but returns her glance enjoying the view. She gets the down the table and sits back in sofa before Kushal comes back.

'Where did you say your vegetable market was?'

'Beside two lanes ma'm. Tuesday and Thursday from 4PM to 9 PM.

'Would there be a lot of crowd?'

'Lot of customers will arrive in between 7pm-8pm. If you come at either 5 PM or 9PM, you can even get the vegetables for lower prices. Will you come today?' Kushal asks innocent.

'Okay. I will see'.

Kushal leaves downstairs and Kavya switches on the TV drowned in thoughts as she hears Manoj footsteps from the stairs. She glides down into the couch relaxing and spreads her legs revealing her camel toe. Manoj gets to the couch holding her legs and spreading them a little more.

'Welcome to our new home.' Manoj kisses Kavya passionately.

'Do you think you'll make new friends here'.

'I don't know Manoj. Did I have friends near the old house. I'm not an outgoing person. I'll stay at home and wait for you'. Kavya says breaking the kiss.

'Did you bring your horticulture books and kit?'

'Yes', Kavya reaches for the kiss again.

'Don't you want to share your talent with the neighbours? Teach them to grow their own plants?'

'No. You saw how fast they get rotten. By the way thanks for covering up for me.'

'Yeah. I don't think those labourers would understand Horticulture and home grown vegetables.' Manoj giggles brushing her hair.

'Speaking of vegetables, what are we cooking today. We don't have any vegetables. Would you go to the market?'

'No. I won't have time. I have already taken a week's leave for this transfer. I'll order something for lunch.'

'Vegetables then?' Kavya grunts.

'Kushal was saying they will be opening today evening. Why don't you go there and buy some vegetables. You will also get the neighbourhood a little bit' suggests Manoj.

Listening to Kushal's name brings an interest to Kavya's face. She wanted a familiar face to talk to and Kushal seems innocent.

'Okay, I will go in the evening. But you go and freshen up, I will order the lunch'.

'No, my boss is bugging me to come to the office since yesterday. I'll order lunch for you and we'll have dinner together'.

'But today is our first day in home, why should you go?' Kavya pulls Manoj closer for a kiss.

Manoj kisses back and they engulf in a passionate kiss. Kavya guides his hand to her bulging camel toe rubbing herself. Manoj sees the door open and gets conscious in a sudden. He stops Kavya from sitting on him and breaks the kiss.

'What happened?'

'Nothing. Let's do it wild tonight after I come home. Wear the transparent night gown for me. Please baby' Manoj sulks into her neck kissing all over.

'Okay, I will. Go now. I have to settle the kitchen'.

Manoj kisses her lips one more time and goes downstairs. Kavya waits for him at the balcony and waves him goodbye as he leaves in his car. Kavya picks up a broom and starts sweeping lost in thoughts. She remembers her lousy husband, her obedient family, Kushal - the young vegetable vendor another old vendor, whom she don't remember the face.

THE SEXTING EXPERIENCE

The next day, after Manoj leaves to office. Kavya looked at porn by herself for the first time. She was perplexed by all the types of fetishes and got addicted to it partially. Being alone in home for hours, she had a lot of time to explore all fetishes. She didn't like hardcore, teenage and other general categories. She suddenly remembered the word 'Nudes' and googled it. She saw pictures of girls and women in slutty poses posing for the camera. Kavya liked the aspect of women wearing different dresses in home and tempting their lovers. She wanted to try it with her unexpecting husband for the first time. She wanted to surprise him. It was 1 o clock in the afternoon and the hubby would soon be free for some time after his lunch break. She got so excited and had a warm feeling inside her that she even skipped lunch.

bluedott
bluedott
93 Followers
12