Deepening his Control Training

Story Info
Sub has to withhold his own orgasm under extreme provocation.
5.1k words
4.37
19.1k
19

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
339 Followers

This story was written as a gift to my sweet sub, Richard, as part of a consensual, caring relationship. It is a bit of fun fiction which turned us both on and we are sharing it in the hope that you enjoy it as much as we did. If Femdom is not for you, then please do not continue reading. However, if you like the idea of a powerful woman controlling every aspect of a helpless sub's pleasure, then please read on.

Other stories in this series include Mistress' Pleasure Slave, Sold for Her Pleasure, Serving as Her Shower Slut and Subslut's Dilemma.

Chapter ONE

Part One: Kate

It had been a long week, and Kate had very much been looking forward to her sweet boy's visit; there was nothing like flexing her power over an eager submissive to release all her tension. She'd thought a couple of times about texting him early, not waiting for his usual Friday summons, but something had held her back. Partly she didn't want to break his training by overindulging his desire for her. Making him wait the whole week was a good discipline that she strongly believed he needed. However, a deeper part of her didn't want to admit that she felt his pull as much as he felt hers. She refused to accept that she needed him, as this smacked of weakness and there was no way she would admit that to herself, let alone him. And so, she'd soldiered on through the interminable week until finally Friday night rolled around, and she could demand his presence with a clear conscious.

She hoped that the sound of her text, a notification tone of her sensual sigh that she'd recorded when she'd taken his phone on his first visit to her home, would act like a trigger for his deepest, darkest submissive yearning. That just hearing the breathy gasp would be enough to raise him to full mast if he were fortunate enough not to be locked in strict chastity at the time.

And so, with the time at hand, Richard was at this very moment at her door. And while she reclined on her softly upholstered crimson velvet chaise, she listened for the sound of her door unlatching and the rustle of clothing that signified her sweet pet had let himself in using the key she'd left in the pretty little metal mailbox by her door and was right now kneeling naked and blindfolded in her hallway.

Having already showered and changed, Kate didn't bother with her full regalia, deciding instead to slip into a Dita Von Tease-style bustier and panties, however, despite her tired feet, she couldn't bring herself not to slip into her towering red patent pumps. She knew what it did to him to hear her heels clicking crisply against the hardwood flooring as she walked to greet him. Immediately he would become more alert, sit taller, breathe more quickly in anticipation. How she loved his expressive body language, and she knew that had his eyes been exposed, she would witness his pupils expanding as he was hit by a wave of lust and submission.

Taking her time to walk a complete circuit around his kneeling form, Kate once again marvelled at what a fine specimen of manhood he was. Although older than her, he kept himself in shape, and she knew that the regular sexually-charged workouts she gave him only added to his existing exercise regime. He was no steroid-induced bodybuilder, but his body was toned and strong from hard labour on his ranch and he had been strictly but lovingly raised with a healthy respect for all women, especially those in a position of authority. She wished she could have met his mother to congratulate her on the excellent job she'd done at raising him.

Stroking her long fingers though his hair, Kate slipped off his blindfold, trailing her fingertips along his smoothly shaved cheek and jawline.

'Good evening, pet. Did you miss me?' She purred.

Part Two: Richard

'Always Mistress. This one misses You every moment out of Your presence.' Richard's eyes were full of adoration, locking eyes with Her before even considering an appreciative gaze down Her satin and lace-clad body.

'Such a Good Boy. I'm going to enjoy furthering my training of you tonight. Are you ready, boy, to slip further into your submission? To embrace the control I have over you and revel in the freedom that gives you?' Mistress K's eyes flashed wickedly, She clearly going to enjoy this. But then, Richard thought, so was he.

'Yes, Mistress. This one is ready.'

'Then take my hand, boy and let me lead you.' Reaching out Her hand, Richard gently took it in his big, masculine paw and allowed Her to pull him to his feet, padding slightly behind Her as She led him along darkened corridors to the door at the back of Her cottage that he now knew was the threshold to Her playroom.

Entering the room, Richard was once again struck by the soft lighting, the vast array of punishment implements on the wall and the tasteful furniture, all of which incorporated restraints of some kind, which meant that his Mistress could bind him in any position She chose and there was nothing that his greater strength could do to escape. However, all of this was really just erotic obsolescence as there was nothing his Goddess could do to him that he would want to escape from. Even though the thought of pain left him cold, he wouldn't fight it if that was what would please his Mistress.

Standing before the opulent bed with its red satin sheets, his Mistress turned and faced him. Already he was lowering himself to assume his natural position at her feet, but apparently this is not what She wanted tonight. 'Stand boy and undress me.'

Richard couldn't believe that this early in the evening he would be permitted to see his Goddess in all Her naked glory. She was a beautiful woman in Her prime and there were few things he craved more than drinking in the sight of the lush curves of Her hips and ass, Her long toned limbs, Her heavy berry-tipped breasts. Usually, he had to work for such a glimpse but tonight Mistress was bestowing it on him freely. Mindful not to keep Her waiting, Richard stepped forward and gently lowered the straps of her bustier over the balls of her shoulders until they fell along her upper arms, the lace still firmly cupping her generous orbs. At this point he really should walk behind Her and release the band with only the barest touch of his fingertips, however, Richard was emboldened by Her order and so reached both arms past the dip of Her waist, as though he was going to embrace her lovely form to his firm body, then reached behind her to undo the line of clasps, allowing the cups to release their grip and fall to the floor between them. Immediately the cool air swirled around Her flesh, Her nipples tightened to two hard numbs and it was all Richard could do not to pull them against his naked chest.

Now, sinking to his knees in front of Her, he reverently slipped his thumbs into the lacy sides of Her panties and eased them down Her thighs. With his face so close to the alter at which he worshipped, Richard sucked in a deep breath of Her musk. Mistress was aroused, either by his actions or by what She had planned for tonight. The thought made Richard's already-hardened cock throb with anticipation. Panties puddled around Her ankles, his Mistress sat on the end of the bed, and he gently lifted one ankle, then the other to free them, before setting them neatly aside to join Her lacy bra.

All that was left were Her shoes, so slowly, Richard took Her ankle in one hand and removed the left one, cupping the heel and gently massaging, before sweeping his other hand down to knead and stroke the arch and ball of Her foot more firmly. Mistress' sigh and the way She reclined further on Her elbows encouraged Richard to continue this foot worship, not stopping before every inch of tired flesh, each precious little toe and all the spaces in-between had received its fair share of his attention. He couldn't resist dropping a kiss on Her perfect toes before turning his attention to the other foot and lavishing it with the same intensity of care, and the same adoring kiss. Richard felt himself slipping further into his submission. He worshipped this amazing Lady and would do anything to make Her happy. Hearing Her little sighs of pleasure as he'd massaged Her feet was better than the best sex he'd ever had before he'd met Her.

'That was lovely pet. Now join me on the bed; I desire your hands on the rest of my body.'

Richard's cock had never been so hard. Tonight, he would be allowed free access to all areas of Her body with no restrictions. Surely there must be some catch? He knew that his Mistress enjoyed the pleasure he could give Her but normally he wasn't permitted unfettered access. Perhaps She meant to lock him away in his chastity cage again. Even though it would mean icing his incredibly swollen organ to enable him to stuff it back into the tiny device, he'd willingly do it to be allowed to explore Her glorious body in this way. However, Her next words showed Richard just how fiendish his beloved Mistress could be.

'Tonight, your lesson is in self-control. I would like to believe that you respect me enough to consider my wishes and follow my demands without them being imposed upon you. I wish you to remain in control of your lust, pushing down the baser side of your nature and focussing instead on the purity of your thoughts. A Good Boy, a respectful sub, will always put his Mistress' pleasure, her happiness above his own. Is that what you desire, boy?' She looked up at him from her reclining position and still managed to make him feel small, like a young child in the presence of a strict teacher.

'Oh, yes, Mistress. This one only wishes to serve You and make You happy. It is all he desires,' Richard replied earnestly.

'Already you are pleasing me with your submission, boy. And today, when you massage my body all over with your only thought to my pleasure, you will not allow yourself to become distracted by your animal urges. Even later, when I may decide to touch what it mine, you will exercise self-control and hold back your climax. Is that not so, boy?' Mistress' lips were quirking up at the thought of Her power over him as She handed him the bottle of sensual massage oil. It was clear that She was very much going to enjoy What She had planned, and a part of Richard knew that he would too. Somehow the more She controlled his pleasure, the more he liked it. The stricter measures She imposed, the more he worshipped Her and wanted to please Her. He lived for Her approval and the term Good Boy had almost become a trigger for him, so deep was the power it had over his psyche.

Part Three: Kate

'I want it hard, and I want it deep, boy, so that means that you need to be in the optimum position to really knead my tense muscles. Straddle me.'

Rolling on to her front, Kate got comfy and moaned in pleasure as Richard's warm, strong, oil-slicked hands swept out and over her shoulders, his thumbs rubbing firm circles into the tense muscles at the base of her neck. Oh, God, yes, she needed this. She needed him, although she would never admit it to him.

Why hadn't she summoned him before today? She knew at the back of her mind there was a reason, but right now, with the amazing sensations his hands were instilling, she couldn't for the life of her think why she didn't have him around all the time. She'd never owned a sub 24:7, but now she could really see the appeal. As his hands started warming and stroking their way down her spine and across her ribs, she imagined a time when this was available whenever she commanded. How good it would be, how pampered she would feel to have him to attend to every need as it arose. She knew how he looked at her and wondered if he often felt the same way?

Part Four: Richard

Richard, meanwhile, was struggling with his task. Massaging his Mistress was an exercise in pure joy and unadulterated torment. Straddling her waist had been bad enough, feeling the inside of his knees gently rubbing against her silky skin with every stroke of her neck and shoulders was erotic heaven, but when he needed to move lower to get to her back, he had to shuffle his thighs wider as they rubbed past her curvy hips and decadently plump bottom cheeks and, although he continued on until her was straddling the tops of her thighs, this meant that the hard length of his shaft had nestled in her warm, soft bum crack and this was causing a delicious erotic torment with every stroke. Richard thought he was going to explode all over her peachy ass or expire from the pressure of holding back if he continued and he tried to shift his hips away as much as possible. However, all this achieved was the loss of some of the firm contact of his hands on her soft skin causing Her to demand, 'Harder, boy!', so he had no choice but to sink lower and accept the unbearable pleasure that was coursing through his aching cock.

Richard wanted to hurry past this area to allow himself to move away and down Her legs, but She was enjoying it so much and clearly needed the attention as his thumbs worked firmly to release the knots of tension at the base of Her spine, so he ended up spending several tortuous minutes more, working to please his Goddess as his painfully hard cock slipped back and forth between the plump pillows of Her ass. Either his Mistress was getting aroused, or She was feeling particularly evil, because he could see that with each sweep upward, She was lifting her butt to greet his cock, and on each slide backwards, She was rocking her hips against the bed in a sorely tempting manner.

Finally, Richard felt that Her back was fully warmed and relaxed and gratefully he shuffled back towards Her feet so that he could run sweeping palms up her long legs, from slender ankle to pale thigh. Now his swollen genitals were resting on the upturned soles of Her soft feet, as though he were being gently cupped. There was less pressure along his shaft as he worked, but his balls were really feeling the maddening tickle of each heavy brush as they swayed beneath him.

Finally, he was finished, and he sat back on his heels, thankful to no longer be touching the source of his torment. 'Would Mistress like to turn over?' he asked respectfully. He really hoped She wouldn't decide that her back needed more work. He'd barely made it through the last time and didn't know how much more he could stand.

Part Five: Kate

Kate felt heavenly and she knew that the best was yet to come. The massage of her neck and back had very effectively dealt with her tension and she had definitely enjoyed the way she'd made her boy suffer when he was rocking against her ass. She had considered spreading her thighs to add to his torment, but she didn't want him distracted when he was doing such sterling service on the knots of tension. Now, however, there were no barriers in place to rein in her wicked streak. Now she was ready to enjoy the sensations in a whole new way and lying face up gave her lots of scope to test her sweet sub's self-control.

Making herself comfy on her back, Kate watched Richard as he studiously avoided looking at her breasts. Of course, she knew this wasn't because he was immune to her womanly charms, rather he wanted to spare himself the additional torment of watching her titties jiggle as he worked her shoulders. Silly boy, didn't he know that soon he'd be kneading and stroking them in all the best ways? Did it really make a difference to put off the inevitable? Still, he was doing what he could to follow her instructions and she admired his focus. He really was doing an excellent job on her shoulders, but she knew he could do better if he took up the position he'd been carefully avoiding.

'Straddle me, boy. I should not need to remind you a second time. I need firm pressure as you work my shoulders, and you cannot possibly do it effectively from there.'

Kate smirked as she saw Richard swallow wretchedly before carefully swinging his leg across her waist, holding himself high above her reclining form. Leaning lower he was able to reach her neck and shoulders, and with supreme effort of will he managed not to let his chest touch her pebbled nipples of his swaying cock brush against the soft downy fur above her slit. She internally commended him on his core strength! However, this left his face just inches from hers and she couldn't resist kissing him whenever he got into range. At first this amounted to little butterfly kisses on his cheek, neck, and jaw, but as he turned to her in surprise, she plundered his mouth, kissing him passionately and enjoying his enthusiastic response in return. His low groan proclaimed how aroused he was, and he seemed relieved when she broke the kiss and allowed him to continue with his work.

Once he'd worked on her neck, shoulders, and arms, he had nowhere else to go but down, and finally he allowed himself to gaze at her naked breasts, jutting proudly below him. Taking a deep breath to steady himself he re-oiled his palms and gently reached down to cup both globes in his warm hands. Now he no longer had a hand to balance on, Richard was forced to sit back on his haunches, his balls resting on her silky pubic fuzz and his cock laying hotly along the line of her stomach. Already it was glistening with a clear drop of precum that threatened to lose its grip on his slit and roll down to mark her skin. Oh, this was going to be fun!

Part Six: Richard

If he thought he was in torment before, nothing had prepared him for this new hell. The full length of his aching manhood was in contact with the sweet object of his desire and now he had both hands on Her oiled, naked breasts. He could clearly see how aroused She was already, Her nipples had hardened and lengthened, almost as though they were reaching out for him, seeking his lips and tongue. And how he wanted to grant them this request. His mouth watered at the thought of sucking one nipple then the other into the hot haven of his mouth. He'd pinch them firmly with his lip-covered teeth and then rub and worry the impudent raspberry tips with the flat of his tongue. But no, Mistress had requested a massage and that was what he was going to give Her.

Using gentle pressure, Richard swirled circles around the base of Her breasts, using just his soft fingertips as he got closer and closer to Her puckered tips. As he reached the cappuccino areola, he feathered his touch, stroking and teasing as Her blushing nipples swelled even more. Soon She was thrusting into his hands, and he gave Her what She demanded with firmer pinches and rolls of the excited nubs with the pads of his fingers. Seeing Her become so aroused by His touch, Richard nearly unmanned himself across Her belly and he had to bite down hard on his tongue to keep from moaning at the beautiful, wild woman undulating beneath him. The fact that She trusted him enough to give up a little of Her iron control to allow him to prove to Her that he could keep himself in line and please Her without losing control, was an honour and he was not going to fail Her.

Richard could see that She was close, and he stroked quickly down Her belly and ribs, shuffling back down the bed so that his hands could reach Her wriggling hips, where he stroked around Her jutting hip bones, above Her neatly trimmed mons and down the super-sensitive inguinal crease where Her thighs joined Her body. This teasing touch had Her pumping Her hips for more and Richard knew better than to tease Her further. While it was exciting to feel he had some power over Her pleasure for a change, there was no way he would escape unpunished if he made Her wait for Her release.

Using a light touch, Richard started to stroke along Her damp folds, revelling in the amount of honey that was flowing from his ministrations. He loved that he was able to give Her so much pleasure and he redoubled his efforts to bring Her over the edge. Looking up at his Mistress, Her eyes having closed with desire, he waited for Her signal that She wanted more than just the stroking he was currently giving Her, and he didn't have to wait long. With both hands in his hair, She forced his face down to the apex of Her parted thighs, lifting both knees to allow his shoulders room and raised Her weeping pussy up to his hungry lips.

Sexykit
Sexykit
339 Followers
12