All Comments on 'Deepening his Control Training'

by Sexykit

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

The money shot: 'He worshipped this amazing Lady and would do anything to make Her happy. Hearing Her little sighs of pleasure as he'd massaged Her feet was better than the best sex he'd ever had before he'd met Her.' Yeah. That. Great, evocative, mentally-fulfilling and, very sexy, writing! Easily five stars, fifty if I could!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice premise.

But the teasing was too superficial. Needed more dialog while he was massaging her about whether he was enjoying it? What about it? Would he like to make her cum? How? Did he like to look at/touch/kiss/suck her breasts? Would he like to make her cum with his fingers? His mouth? Did he like how her pussy smelled? Did he like how it tasted?

He could have been instructed to jerk himself slowly while eating her, but not cumming.

So many possibilities.

Three stars.

SexykitSexykitabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous, that's a fair point. I will certainly bear your comments in mind in my next story. I'm sure I could push my sub's control even further with a bit of well-placed verbal torture. How delightfully wicked ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexykit@Sexykit
I'd categorise myself as a wordphile - I get off on words way more than images. Give me well-written erotica over porn any day. As a voracious reader of erotica, I have a well-stocked bank of ideas and images to draw from, and joining Slowly over lockdown has given me the time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES