Deepening his Control Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long before his suckling lips, nibbling teeth and lapping tongue pushed Her over into a long and satisfying climax that had Her quaking thighs gripping his head tightly so that all sound was muffled except the excited pounding of his heart.

Spent, She opened Her slightly dazed eyes and smiled at him, stretching like a sleepy kitten.

'Oh yes, boy. That was VERY nice. And you have done so well to control yourself. But now it is your turn. I wonder how far willpower will take you when you are under my hand... or my tongue?

Chapter TWO

Part Seven: Kate

Kate's whole body was glowing. The sensation from her boy's hands all over her skin had refreshed and energised her, and the amazing orgasm he'd given her with his eager mouth had made her week of work a long-forgotten memory. Seeing him panting with desire, and yet trying to keep control, made her so very proud of him. He really was shaping up so nicely. He'd taken to submission training like he was born to it. Kate had known from the moment she'd laid eyes on him in that coffee shop not that long ago, that he had the makings of a devoted sub, but she never dreamed that he would be such a natural. And the way he anticipated her needs and acted on them without ever once considering his own, made him perfect for her.

Feeling unusually generous to her sweet pet, Kate wanted to gift him some pleasure back, although she didn't want to spoil him by making it too easy. Besides, she understood that the tighter her restrictions, the harder he ended up cumming, so she knew he'd appreciate it in the end.

'You have pleased me, pet and Good Boys get rewards, so lie back on the bed and relax. You have permission to enjoy this to the fullest - don't hold back your responses, I want to see how much you are enjoying my touch - just don't cum until you are given permission. You may ask at any time you are close, as long as your request is respectful, and I will decide whether or not to grant you your release.'

Kate smiled as she saw the play of emotions on Richard's face. Firstly, there was joy and pride that she was happy with him, followed by hope that tonight he may be granted release, at her hand no less. Then there was a flicker of suspicion and doubt. Maybe she would just tease him then deny him. It wouldn't be the first time and he had every right to be worried. Although she didn't think that she would do that, she hadn't totally made up her mind and she was a mercurial creature who was prone to change her mind depending on his response. So really, she mused, it was in his own hands.

Part Eight: Richard

As Richard settled himself on the bed, lying back on the crumpled, damp, slightly oily sheets from Her massage and subsequent orgasm, he closed his eyes, breathing in the scent of Her honey and the sweet orange blossom fragrance of the massage oil. The airborne molecules of Her arousal were tickling his senses as they were drawn into his lungs and he could still taste Her release on his tongue. When Her soft fingertips began to trace a path down his chest, his senses nearly went into overload. Even on less erotically sensitive areas of his skin, Her touch felt like the crackling electrical charge of a violet wand and when she reached a nipple, his whole body went taut with tension as he groaned with pleasure.

'Ohh, yes, you like that don't you, boy?' She crooned happily, delighting in his unbridled responses. She had barely begun and already he was strung as tight as a violin. Keen to see what other responses she could illicit, his Mistress switched out Her tweaking fingertips for just the tip of Her tongue. As she flicked his tight nipple with teasing little licks, he writhed and moaned in torment. The sensation was so raw, it was as though a thread joined his nip to his balls, and they drew up tight as if they too were being lapped by his Goddess. Giggling she swapped to the other side, but kept Her fingers playing with the first, lightly running her fingernail over the hardened peak. 'So sensitive! I will remember that in future, boy!' she chuckled wickedly.

Richard tried to distract himself from the pleasure, but he was so close he couldn't take any more. 'Please Mistress! May this one cum?' he begged.

'Oh no, my pet, I've only just begun. Surely you can last longer than that? You are trying, aren't you?' She raised an eyebrow disapprovingly.

'Yes Mistress! Please, your slave is trying really hard to please You. It's just so very good!' he gasped, as she sucked his hard nub into her mouth.

'Well then, boy, I really don't think you have any cause for complaint, do you? I promised you a reward, and I wouldn't dream of short-changing you by cutting it short. Now relax and enjoy what you have worked so hard to earn,' She admonished with a little self-satisfied smirk.

Richard fisted his hands in the covers and started to count down in his head from 1000 in increments of seven, desperately hoping that this would help distract him long enough that his Mistress would finally be merciful.

Part Nine: Kate

Kate was enjoying herself immensely. Richard really was extremely responsive and even without touching his straining cock, he was clearly very close to release. Of course, there was no way she would allow him to get off so easily, but she knew he could not possibly last much longer. The question was, did she want him to pass or fail his test? If she made him fail, then she would have the pleasure of punishing him, taking him into the realm of erotic pain that he yet to embrace. However, if she allowed him to pass, he'd be beyond grateful and would fall even deeper under her thrall. Both options were tempting, but Kate remembered how much she'd wanted him earlier in the week and recalled her thoughts when he was massaging her about the benefits of having him as her live-in slave. All just a lust-fuelled fantasy for now but knowing that she felt that way meant that drawing him deeper into submission was in her best interest. Pass the test it was, then.

Resolved in her decision, she decided not to draw it out very much longer. Lifting her mouth away from his over-sensitive nipples, she blew a breath across them, making them stiffen even further and eliciting a full-body shiver and pained groan from her overwrought sub. Oh, yes, it wouldn't be long now.

Kate kissed and licked her way down his ribs, which turned out to be a little ticklish, so she concentrated a little longer over the worse spots, enjoying his helpless shaking and squirming to get away, then continued down, following his happy trail of hair leading the way to his bobbing cock. The entire head and shaft was glistening with precum that was leaking down his untouched member which was by now a dark angry red with thick throbbing veins standing out. She had to admit, it looked very uncomfortable indeed and she decided it was high time that she put him out of his misery. Sliding her cupped hand down his shaft, she spread the fluid down to his base, then flicked out her tongue for a salty taste. It was the flavour of unfilled lust and desperation. Exactly as any good sub should taste, she smiled to herself. Looking Richard in the eye, she held his gaze as she rounded her plump red lips and slid them down his angry crown and continued along his entire length, swallowing him into her tight throat. Immediately he was begging her, 'Please Mistress! Goddess! Please let me, I beg you! I'm going to cum!'

Popping off she finally relented, not even taking time to scold him for his use of the first person 'Cum, boy. Cum now for your Mistress!' With an animalistic roar, Richard erupted. Streams of cum shot from his swollen balls as though under extreme pressure and even as Kate reared back, her throat, breasts and stomach were soon coated with his pearlescent glaze.

As she sat back, thick rivulets of jizz moving sluggishly down her body with the odd drop dripping from her glistening nipples, Richard lay unmoving. He was completely spent, only the odd twitch as another slow trickle emptied from his balls suggesting that he was even conscious.

Well, though Kate, it seems as though her boy had a whole lot of cleaning to do as soon as he came to. She really hoped he'd worked up an appetite.

12