Deepika the NRI Slut Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sin138
sin138
281 Followers

She feels them stick their finger inside to rub some oily substance within. The substance quickly absorbs inside, and her eyes turn red. From now on, anything goes. She turns to see Abhinaya in an unforgettable site. The then virgin Abhinaya is now being penetrated by 2 dicks, while others surround her body in anticipation.

Deepika's body is carried through the crowd. The one fucking Prianka's face moves out to help place Deepika's pussy over the other girl's mouth. Instinctively, Prianka's tongue digs deep into Deepika's cunt. The NRI takes a cock into her mouth, and gets him to quickly spill his seed on her face. Her mouth takes another dick and grinds against Abhinaya's mouth. More started to surround the duo and start slapping their erect dicks over the girls.

Deepika moans as couple of the dicks rubbed against her nipples. Since she started taking those tablets, her nipples became much more sensitive. She gets off from Prianka's face and lie next to her, spreading her own legs. It immediately gets filled with another penis.

As the workers talk she asks Prianka what they are saying.

"I don't know," she replies. "It's all in Kannada."

"Great," she laughs. "That's two languages I have to l- "

She then gets interrupted by a dick being shoved into her mouth. Prianka meanwhile is busy sucking on another man's balls, while hands rubbed over their naked bodies.

"Don't let them speak,"one of the workers jeered in Kannada."Their mouth should be filled with our meat only!"

"I agree bro."

"Bro I have to piss badly!"One of the men working in Deepika's mouth complained.

"Go ahead then,"the other one in Prianka's mouth replies.

Just as he is about to unleash the golden liquid down the NRI's throat, the waiter stops.

"Hold on guys, this girl's phone keeps on ringing!"He yells holding Deepika's still recording phone.

"So what?"

"Hey, she was the one who offered sober. I think we can have fun with her again if we behave," he explains while observing the same crowd spit on her face."Clearly she's up for anything. But if this call is important, we can at least respect that."

Deepika then gets pulled out of the crowd and into a separate room with the waiter. He gives her the still ringing phone. After thanking him, she answers the phone. It turns out to be Hridhya.

"Did you get to tape Abhinaya?"

"Yes maam," she replies.

"Good, but where the fuck are you? I've been ringing you 4 times, and you didn't dare to call me or answer?"

"I'm sorry ma'am, but I had to pay for the drinks in the club a bit later."

"Say no more," she said. "I'm sorry for interrupting you then, have you finished paying for it?"

"Not yet, Prianka is there too, but I have to get back to help her ma'am."

"Wait a minute, Prianka is with you?"

"Yes, but she's right now alone with those men."

"Did you take the video with your phone?"

"I told one of the workers to do it," Deepika explains, while the waiter still watches.

"When you left the hotel, was anyone awake in the room?"

"No they all fell asleep."

"Then you're done," she says. "Go back to the hotel where the others are. Since the others are sleeping, you won't have to bother telling them where she is. Whoever was recording, let him keep it until they are done, and have him return it to the hotel."

"What," Deepika asked raising her voice.

"Prianka is taking it for you, and you made your second sex tape. Go back to the hotel room now! You don't want another Bangalore trip do you?"

Deepika is startled at the idea of that again. "No ma'am, I'll head back then."

"Good," Hridhya bluntly said before hanging up.

"Umm, I'm sorry but I have to leave now," she said apologetically.

"Really," the waiter said sounding a little harsh. "Why would you do that."

She felt his hand tighten over hand. She has to tread carefully.

"My friend told me she needs to see me, and also you my other friend to satisfy your needs."

"Let me get this right, you are willing to sell out your friend just to get out of this shit?"

"Yes?"

"That is the bitchiest thing ever," he comments, seemingly impressed. "This is clearly not the first time you whored yourself. When was the first time?"

"Last year."

"Wow," he spat. "How about her?"

"Tonight is her first night."

"A virgin huh," he grinned. "Then why did we waste time with you. Get the fuck out then. Why waste our dicks on, when we have a fresh one?"

She feels uneasy at what he is saying about both of the girls.

She then asks him, "Will you drop her off at the hotel when you're done?"

"That's none of your business," he rudely says back. "We'll do whatever we want with her. However since this is her first time, and it was clear she was drunk, we won't tell her who took her to this gangbang. It's the least we can do for giving us a good time."

"This is wrong," she tells him. "She must come back to the hotel."

"Trust me, you do not have to worry about that," he smiles. "I'll drop you off, and just so you know, I could easily tell how you left her behind, but I think I know you would not like that. She stays, and we decide what to do with her."

She does not want to leave her behind. But she also does not want to lose the only people who are willing to hang out with her as friends. It is one thing to have her gangbanged by a bunch of strangers, but it is another to just leave her there, without any chance of safety. She also has no choice if she wants to live with a roof under her head. If they find out she did this, they will never forgive her. She shakes her head in agreement with the waiter, much to his pleasure.

As she dresses up, he takes Abhinaya's clothes and tosses it into the club room. There, one of the workers catches it. Deepika is about to protest, until he stops her.

"We get to do whatever we want," he tells her again. "If you do anything to stop this now, then she'll know who took her here."

"What if she remembers the next morning?"

"We'll make sure she won't," he grins.

Seeing her horrified face, he then tells her, "We won't hurt her. We'll just go a little more rough."

He takes her on his bike back to the hotel. As she gets off, he rides back to the club, leaving her at the door of the hotel. She drags her feet upto the entrance, then to the elevator and finally back to the room. The others are still fast asleep. She tiptoes to the bathroom, only to accidently push the lamp off the table.

THUD!

She freezes to see the girls again. Not one even opens their eyes. She is also thankful the lamp did not break. She goes to the bathroom to have a quick shower. As soon as she is done, she falls asleep next to Abhinaya, completely naked. There's no point in wearing the dress. However she finds herself unable to close her eyes. All she can think of is what Prianka is being subjugated to.

____________________________________________________________________

Back in the club, Prianka has been fucked, deep throated, jizzed and pissed on all throughout the night. They kept feeding her more drinks, and forced her to suck on the bong until she coughs. Soon enough she becomes semi conscious, with everything feeling like a blur. This made the perverts even more excited. They prep her up and one shoves his cock right up her ass. This wakes her from her stupor. All her holes have been filled throughout the night.

She does not even notice Deepika is no longer there. Eventually she forgets that the NRI was even with her in the first place. She wants to sleep, but the constant penetration of dicks keeps her up. Before this night, she was just a virgin who wanted to party. Now she has three dicks in her body, and is guzzling sperm like a prostitute. They kept her in a state of semi consciousness. Drunk enough to not question her actions, but not too drunk that she would pass out. When she was not filled with cocks, they shove bottles of rum, whiskey and vodka up her holes. She chugged from the bottle, while the other drinks absorbed anally and vaginally. The pain from her stretched holes is numbed from the alcohol, as the lecherous men laugh. Her vision is blurry, and the room feels like it is spinning. Not one brute cares if they went too far.

With Deepika's phone, the waiter still records and multiple men wipe their used up cocks on dress. It has been torn to shreds, and used as a way to wipe the cocks dry so it does not stain the men's underwear. As soon as their cocks feel spent, the vulgar men leave the building. Eventually the crowd dies down. When the last one jizzes on her now cum covered body, the waiter puts on some gloves. He drags her to the bathroom, and using the bidet hose he sprays her with water to remove the cum off her body. He even stuffs the hose up her pussy to make sure any evidence of their activity is washed away. Soon he takes her on his bike and drops her off near the girl's hostel. At 3am, no one would even be on the streets, except for fellow drunk men, who wouldn't care. In her state, it will be a miracle if she remembers how she got to the club.

He parked far enough so the guard will not notice him, but she is close enough to get home without much trouble. What he does not account for is the matron of the hostel, flabbergasted that her own student will stumble along in such a shameful manner. Forget the obvious state of her drunkenness, she will berate the girl, and make a scene to humiliate the student even further. Even if the waiter knew it will happen, it is not like he cared. She does not know his name, nor may she even remember his existence.

Before starting the engine, the phone rings. Seeing it is the same girl who called Deepika earlier he decides to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Are you the one who taped that bitch's gangbang?"

"Yes?" he answered.

"Would you like a copy of tonight's video?"

"I would," he replied, feeling a little excited.

"Return the phone to hotel, and write your phone number on a note. You will get the video. Do not post it online, however."

"No problem," he smiles. He goes to the hotel, and drops it off at the lobby, explaining to the front desk people that she left it in the restaurant by accident.

He gets back home, where he is rooming with four other bachelors. He has no interest in uploading the video he will receive, but he wants to share it with his roommates. It's not every day a worker fucks a medical student, from this city. After years of being teased by such snobby bitches, he was happy that he got to have sex with not one, but two of them.

Meanwhile, Prianka is escorted to her room by the other girls, where her shocked roommate opens the door. She tucks her and has a bucket ready, in case she throws up. She does not know how this happened, since she has been a fairly traditional girl. Tonight was her first night out in a club. She tries calling Madhavi, and Aaisha, but there is no answer. Either way tomorrow will not be a pleasant day. The first thing the matron is going to do is call Prianka's parents to tell them what has happened. She may even get kicked out of the hostel too. This is the best scenario for the girl.

____________________________________________________________________

Back in the hotel, Deepika is still unable to sleep. Instead, she just keeps on reminding herself the last thing Hridhya told her.

Lesson 9: If you feel guilty about something that has recently happened, don't be. You are an NRI slut. You do not make friends or care what people think about you. The only reason you talk to people is to get fucked by them. If something happens to them, you don't care. All you have to worry about is pleasing everyone with your body. By the end of your curriculum the world will know that's all you're good for, and never forget it.

This is the worst thing to have been told by far, but surprisingly it also gives her some peace. The girls may be friends with her, but in the end, they are only hanging out with because they use her for her body and actions. Another thing to look forward to is that she already did two sex tapes. All she has left now is Madhavi, and Aaisha, and from the boys' end Anuj is the only one left. The sooner she finishes the tapes, the sooner she can get back to studying for her medical course. That thought is enough to help her fall asleep.

sin138
sin138
281 Followers
12