Deepthroating Dad

Story Info
A stallion son kneels to take his father's dick...
1.1k words
20.5k
16
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

--

He was a stud and Devon knew just why he was on his knees before his father, moaning as he caressed James' hot prick. The coloured bay and white stallion, a skewbald in common terms, rippled with just the right amount of muscle, though he should not have been grinding and teasing his cock over his son's muzzle. No... No, there was a wife back home, not where he was visiting his son, but the nature of their relationship could not be disclosed not to anyone.

Devon groaned, playing his broad, fleshy tongue across the head of James' cock, the smooth length of grey flesh lightly wrinkled even as it remained plump. The medial ring, even though he had one of his own, was one of his favourite parts to scoop his tongue over and past, dipping his tongue into his father's sheath. He whimpered. How could such a thing be so soft and pliable, the kind of thing that made him hunger for his father in that special way time after time again?

His legs were apart, boasting a black and white piebald coat, his face white with a pink nose, nostrils quivering. He was lighter and more delicate than his father, in his early twenties, but neither of them cared about such things. It was for them, that moment and time together, lust rising, grinding against one another, the spring of Devon's cock throbbing something that was not for him.

No... No, his job was to please that massively thick spire of meat right there before his eyes, lips reverently trailing down to the stallion's balls, caressing them with his fingers. He never wanted to squeeze too much, pressing in, but he wanted to show his adoration in more ways than only with his lips. His father deserved that, yes, he was confident in it, lust-addled and his eyes hazed over with raunchy desire.

"Come on, boi..." His father smirked. "Don't you think you should be doing more than just licking it? You know better than that..."

James leaned back against the small bedroom wall, a shared house but no one else was there at that time. He grunted thickly in the back of his throat, yet the sense of power was dramatic as it curled through him, something that came inherently to him - only to be shared, of course, with a willing partner. He never would have taken up with his son at all if he had not known that Devon lusted for him just the same, but sometimes the boy did need a guiding paw, fingers twisted into his mane.

Dominating him, he showed him the way, Devon's lips parting softly around his cock, taking it deep, tongue pressed up to the underside and pushing down past the medial ring. His son gagged on his shaft but there was no true gag reflex for horses like them, allowing Devon to deepthroat his prick with very little trouble at all.

The younger stallion hacked and convulsed, eyes watering, yet it was merely a learned reaction to pressure going down his throat, making it hard to breathe too. Yet he would have done all of that and more, over and over again, gulping down that hot length with the tip in his throat.

"Unff..."

James snorted as he powered into his son's throat, not letting him bob his head, merely a hole to fuck in that moment. It was for him, all for him, powering in, grinding deep, pinching Devon's ears to hold him there. A flash of pain could make moments like that all the more erotic and he saw it in the throbbing pulse of his son's dick, how it drooled a little more pre-cum as the twinge of pain softened from Devon's senses.

It was rough and it was crude but there was nothing like a good, hard throat-fuck to get through a day, hammering in, pulling his son's nose down to his crotch with every furtive stroke of his dick. He needed it, craved it, yearning for it too much, slamming in, his son's throat twitching around his hot length of meat. He knew what power he held in him but it was Devon's to take and absorb, whimpering around his girth, sucking him down with raw passion.

Devon was lost in the moment, thinking and feeling nothing else at all. It was there for him and he dropped lower and lower, softening in submission. Submitting to his father meant that he did not have to think, did not have to worry, only lust after the pole ramming down his throat, swallowing harder as he got used to the size of his dad all over again. There was nothing quite like deepthroating him, so much so that Devon would forgo even his own pleasure to do it, whimpering and mumbling, gagging deeply.

He had to take it, had to bring his father off, though his head was still as his tongue swirled against the underside of his father's smooth rod, James taking his pleasure just as he pleased. He thrust and thrust and there was no holding off the orgasm that he hankered for, chomping at the figurative bit in the dim light of the secluded bedroom.

His orgasm was the grand finale that the two of them lusted for in heated, snorted breaths, James' nuts aching, churning, tightening in that heartbeat of a moment before climax. With one, final thrust, he ground in as deep as it was possible to go, forcing his son to take the full length of his cock, nose pressed into his crotch, rope after rope of cum flowing forth. It was not wasted when it was spent straight down an eager throat, though there was a part of James too that lusted for a tight tail hole, a pucker that clenched tight around his rod.

That would come though...in round two. The first was the sweetest, the one that made him groan with devious delight, muscles tense, holding his son down even as he struggled for breath. For that was the play of pleasure between the two of them, his moans rising while Devon's remained muted, muffled, down on his knees where he belonged.

Devon gulped, swallowing where there was no need, chest tight from lack of breath. His cock bobbed, drooling pre-cum, streaming to the carpet, yet it would be difficult, later, to clean up.

There was nowhere else he'd rather be than deepthroating his dad.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy's Whore Ch. 01 A Father confronts his Son.in Incest/Taboo
My Best Friend and Our Sons My best friend and I overhear our sons talking about sex.in Incest/Taboo
Birthday Quickies: Father/Son A quick story about father son gay sex, blowjob and anal.in Incest/Taboo
First Time with Dad A son seizes the moment to change his relationship with dad.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Leaves for the Weekend Time alone for dad and son.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories